Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have a 'curse'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Baldwin curse

aka getting the exact opposite of transmutes I need.

need some blue/purple/red stuff?? here, take all the green/yellow/orange!!

versus

oohh..did you say you need some green/yellow/orange ingredients?? WELL HERE YOU GO, HAVE SOME RED/PURPLE/BLUE :DDD

this happens a lot because I like transmuting stuff instead of buying from the AH. Especially I feel it now, that I have a project/personal project where one of my own personal set rules is to NOT BUY ANYTHING baldwin from AH :')
The Baldwin curse

aka getting the exact opposite of transmutes I need.

need some blue/purple/red stuff?? here, take all the green/yellow/orange!!

versus

oohh..did you say you need some green/yellow/orange ingredients?? WELL HERE YOU GO, HAVE SOME RED/PURPLE/BLUE :DDD

this happens a lot because I like transmuting stuff instead of buying from the AH. Especially I feel it now, that I have a project/personal project where one of my own personal set rules is to NOT BUY ANYTHING baldwin from AH :')
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
More familiar drops than I can handle. I'm currently at +150 pets with only 88 dragons. I keep getting new pets even when casually going through Coli. It takes me +30 minutes to just bond with the ones not paired. Help me.
More familiar drops than I can handle. I'm currently at +150 pets with only 88 dragons. I keep getting new pets even when casually going through Coli. It takes me +30 minutes to just bond with the ones not paired. Help me.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Camien's Cavern for All Dragons.
And I don't know anything, except that green is so green.
And there's a special kind of sadness that seems to come with spring...

Profile. | Adoptables. | Coli Challenges.
Arcane House: Dreamstrider*******Star Lair Goal: 210/210
My nests are CURSED, cursed I tell you! Where are all my special eye types? Not a single goat! Everything cool I got from renting other nests [emoji=tundra scared size=1]
My nests are CURSED, cursed I tell you!
Where are all my special eye types? Not a single goat! Everything cool I got from renting other nests
i sure do! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60808052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/608081/60808052_350.png[/img][/url] (his name is curse :P ) but in all seriousness i always get twegged, especially when i need the nest :/ and it even extends to other people! someone nested one of their pairs for me and the nest had two eggs :P
i sure do!

60808052_350.png

(his name is curse :P )

but in all seriousness i always get twegged, especially when i need the nest :/ and it even extends to other people! someone nested one of their pairs for me and the nest had two eggs :P
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
my luck is a curse. not that im suffering from success, i just have terrible, terrible luck.

(also @Whesh i was scrolling this thread and noticed we have super similar signatures, so hi, thats neat ^^)
my luck is a curse. not that im suffering from success, i just have terrible, terrible luck.

(also @Whesh i was scrolling this thread and noticed we have super similar signatures, so hi, thats neat ^^)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
There’s a few enemies that almost always dodge my first attack on them and now I can never shake that I always have to Scratch them first, just in case
There’s a few enemies that almost always dodge my first attack on them and now I can never shake that I always have to Scratch them first, just in case
sBdLZtA.png
nocturnes never get more than 2 eggs and the eggs are always both female. All of my breeding projects are male.
nocturnes never get more than 2 eggs and the eggs are always both female. All of my breeding projects are male.
akueye3.png
Curse of finding every gene and coli drop except Python which I need 8 of. I got 8 eggs in a week from the coli and not a single Python. I have tons of Morph, and all the Banescale/Gaoler coli genes. I got a couple of eliminates, countless familiars and apparel, including a cleaver... And still no Python.

And Baldwin always gives me the opposite of what I need. Purple sludge, red goo, and green ooze? How about red sludge, purple goo, and blue ooze? Oh, did you say 100 green goo and sludge? I absolutely did not but Baldwin refuses to give me what I need.

Curse of finding every gene and coli drop except Python which I need 8 of. I got 8 eggs in a week from the coli and not a single Python. I have tons of Morph, and all the Banescale/Gaoler coli genes. I got a couple of eliminates, countless familiars and apparel, including a cleaver... And still no Python.

And Baldwin always gives me the opposite of what I need. Purple sludge, red goo, and green ooze? How about red sludge, purple goo, and blue ooze? Oh, did you say 100 green goo and sludge? I absolutely did not but Baldwin refuses to give me what I need.

oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I have egg unluckiness. I've hatched probably thousands of eggs during my time here and have only gotten 1 double. My egg hatches very rarely even give me good xyzs
I have egg unluckiness. I've hatched probably thousands of eggs during my time here and have only gotten 1 double. My egg hatches very rarely even give me good xyzs
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
my breeding project nests are always twegged or less... sometimes i get lucky and they break into three eggs but then it just goes back to my personal double egg hell

also mauve g1s always seem to haunt me
my breeding project nests are always twegged or less... sometimes i get lucky and they break into three eggs but then it just goes back to my personal double egg hell

also mauve g1s always seem to haunt me
globules.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10