Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have a 'curse'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

My threads rarely spark actual interest from people.

Which is sad for me, since I am usually passionate about what I post about.

My threads rarely spark actual interest from people.

Which is sad for me, since I am usually passionate about what I post about.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
i can't get a egg or eliminate in the coli
i can't get a egg or eliminate in the coli
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Getting the recolor of the familiar I want when I'm grinding for a specific one.
Me: Hey, I'd really like a swift lumen!
Coli: Oh, did you say you wanted 3 swift volts? Here you go!

Also, I've never gotten a rare eye type. Ever. No faceted, no goat, no primal. Not even a multigaze. Help.
Getting the recolor of the familiar I want when I'm grinding for a specific one.
Me: Hey, I'd really like a swift lumen!
Coli: Oh, did you say you wanted 3 swift volts? Here you go!

Also, I've never gotten a rare eye type. Ever. No faceted, no goat, no primal. Not even a multigaze. Help.
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
Having a breeding project fail tens of clutches in a row despite the pair having over a 50% chance at producing the desired offspring. It's not even funny at this point. :/
Having a breeding project fail tens of clutches in a row despite the pair having over a 50% chance at producing the desired offspring. It's not even funny at this point. :/
a lot of things, tbh.

when i breed nests (i breed all nests whenever available; a pair goes out another goes in), and i just so happen to think ''haha.. ugly babies. lets just see what itll look like'' and then i get FIVE eggs from the ONLY ugly pair meanwhile my actual good pairs get 2-3 eggs, 4 if im lucky.

then; coli. sure i dont coli grind much, but ive gotten 1 gene and 2 fodder familiars. ever. those are the only things ive gotten since joining in november and getting in 5+ hours every fest since then, usually more then that. coli. coli.

then theres my only positive curse; the egg curse. ive gotten 8 eggs from scavenging. however, what i am looking for when scavenging, ive got only 2 of. so thats fun. its been 4 months.
a lot of things, tbh.

when i breed nests (i breed all nests whenever available; a pair goes out another goes in), and i just so happen to think ''haha.. ugly babies. lets just see what itll look like'' and then i get FIVE eggs from the ONLY ugly pair meanwhile my actual good pairs get 2-3 eggs, 4 if im lucky.

then; coli. sure i dont coli grind much, but ive gotten 1 gene and 2 fodder familiars. ever. those are the only things ive gotten since joining in november and getting in 5+ hours every fest since then, usually more then that. coli. coli.

then theres my only positive curse; the egg curse. ive gotten 8 eggs from scavenging. however, what i am looking for when scavenging, ive got only 2 of. so thats fun. its been 4 months.
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
me and my coli team share mutual hatred for Mistwatch Shellions and Mossy Cerdae
me and my coli team share mutual hatred for Mistwatch Shellions and Mossy Cerdae
getting the 1-2% chance for fodder kids to inherit gem genes. I have 3 meant-to-be-fodder kids I ended up keeping because of this, two even from the same pair >_>
had it happen at least 2 more times tho I exalted those
getting the 1-2% chance for fodder kids to inherit gem genes. I have 3 meant-to-be-fodder kids I ended up keeping because of this, two even from the same pair >_>
had it happen at least 2 more times tho I exalted those
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
Curse where I create dragons in scry but turns out the exact color combo is extremely rare or nonexistent
Curse where I create dragons in scry but turns out the exact color combo is extremely rare or nonexistent
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
getting special eyes from project nests. I've gotten faceted from two fandragon nests. also getting all-female clutches (from those same pairs) >:/
getting special eyes from project nests. I've gotten faceted from two fandragon nests. also getting all-female clutches (from those same pairs) >:/
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Thistle tert. Both my progens, so all their kids and half of their kids, my first Bog egg hatch, another pretty G1 I couldn’t pass up...what do you do with thistle tert?!

Baldwin is deaf, of course. No, I didn’t want blues, I wanted greens!

Ghostlight Ruins where I do my fodder leveling? “Here, have 10 of each familiar!“
Forbidden Portal, day 1? “Have ONE familiar. Total.”

First Primal is from a subspecies that denies the existence of primals. The two pairs that I’m breeding like rabbits to get either a primal or a multigaze from? No special eyes yet.

My Light friend has 7 XXX black pairs and wants a Water primal. So far we’ve gotten two multis and a goat.
Thistle tert. Both my progens, so all their kids and half of their kids, my first Bog egg hatch, another pretty G1 I couldn’t pass up...what do you do with thistle tert?!

Baldwin is deaf, of course. No, I didn’t want blues, I wanted greens!

Ghostlight Ruins where I do my fodder leveling? “Here, have 10 of each familiar!“
Forbidden Portal, day 1? “Have ONE familiar. Total.”

First Primal is from a subspecies that denies the existence of primals. The two pairs that I’m breeding like rabbits to get either a primal or a multigaze from? No special eyes yet.

My Light friend has 7 XXX black pairs and wants a Water primal. So far we’ve gotten two multis and a goat.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10