Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have a 'curse'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i get wegged on fodder nests so often. one of those weggs had goat eyes.
i get wegged on fodder nests so often. one of those weggs had goat eyes.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
[quote name="Marabis" date="2020-07-07 11:00:58" ] My nests are CURSED, cursed I tell you! Where are all my special eye types? Not a single goat! Everything cool I got from renting other nests [emoji=tundra scared size=1] [/quote] This^^ The rarest thing I've gotten is faceted :(
Marabis wrote on 2020-07-07 11:00:58:
My nests are CURSED, cursed I tell you!
Where are all my special eye types? Not a single goat! Everything cool I got from renting other nests

This^^ The rarest thing I've gotten is faceted :(
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
All fodder nests get either one or two eggs. Always
All fodder nests get either one or two eggs. Always
[quote name="Ossium" date="2020-07-07 08:51:28" ] I tend to hatch mostly females from eggs. Guess who hates most of the female poses? [/quote] I have the opposite of this. Like 80% or more of mine are male. Luckily, i like all the poses so whoever was trying to curse me did a bad job, but it's still weird
Ossium wrote on 2020-07-07 08:51:28:
I tend to hatch mostly females from eggs. Guess who hates most of the female poses?
I have the opposite of this. Like 80% or more of mine are male.
Luckily, i like all the poses so whoever was trying to curse me did a bad job, but it's still weird
:)
I’ve been playing the game for a year now, hatched 235 eggs, and I’ve never gotten a primal/multigaze, except in other people’s rented nests. Methinks Mather has a grudge.
I’ve been playing the game for a year now, hatched 235 eggs, and I’ve never gotten a primal/multigaze, except in other people’s rented nests. Methinks Mather has a grudge.
be52c1ab55421fc32608afe00e2403c9ab4369e3.png
8W9oSIR.jpeg
i used to hatch so many pretty dregs from eggos

used to.
i used to hatch so many pretty dregs from eggos

used to.
I always seem to get males... until I want one

I get twegged a lot

I always get a 4- or 5-egg nest when I have like half a space left in my lair/hibden
I always seem to get males... until I want one

I get twegged a lot

I always get a 4- or 5-egg nest when I have like half a space left in my lair/hibden
66283183.png 66719993.png
My curse is project pairs always either giving me the perfect colors on the wrong sex or being one-off on the correct one.

(There’s also the issue of never getting the right eye type but y’know)
My curse is project pairs always either giving me the perfect colors on the wrong sex or being one-off on the correct one.

(There’s also the issue of never getting the right eye type but y’know)
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Steffon" date="2020-07-07 10:18:46" ] [quote name="218715" date="2020-07-07 09:12:44" ] [quote name="@Sorrowspark" date="2020-07-07 08:57:32" ] The only time I ever get anything good, including common familiar drops, from the coli is when im fodder blitzing for a dom push. When I want it, it never drops, no matter how long I spend in there. Whether it be 2 minutes or 2 days, nothing will happen to me. But when I'm fodder blitzing? 4 eggs, one elim, countless familiars. My pact with RNG is strange. [/quote] holy frick we must've fallen on the same curse, if ya ever get a cure, lemme know [emoji=nocturne sad size=2] [/quote] Same honestly. I don't have the heart to pick up Training Fields rn because I [i]know[/i] that I could have as many as 3,000 battles in there (and counting!) and it wouldn't give me a single egg— —But it gave me an egg last BSJ and I don't know what's my relationship status with that venue rn. >:0 [/quote] The trick here is to not go in looking for the rare things. I get eggs and eliminates left and right and I'm generally not looking for anything beyond food or to just level fodder. As soon as I go [i]looking[/i] for something, I have absolutely zero luck. So I never look! It got so ridiculous that people on my discord server would call me the Luckgrinder because how often I got drops. The primary way I make my money is fodder grinding, so... yeah.
Steffon wrote on 2020-07-07 10:18:46:
218715 wrote on 2020-07-07 09:12:44:
@Sorrowspark wrote on 2020-07-07 08:57:32:
The only time I ever get anything good, including common familiar drops, from the coli is when im fodder blitzing for a dom push. When I want it, it never drops, no matter how long I spend in there. Whether it be 2 minutes or 2 days, nothing will happen to me. But when I'm fodder blitzing? 4 eggs, one elim, countless familiars. My pact with RNG is strange.
holy frick we must've fallen on the same curse, if ya ever get a cure, lemme know

Same honestly. I don't have the heart to pick up Training Fields rn because I know that I could have as many as 3,000 battles in there (and counting!) and it wouldn't give me a single egg—

—But it gave me an egg last BSJ and I don't know what's my relationship status with that venue rn. >:0

The trick here is to not go in looking for the rare things. I get eggs and eliminates left and right and I'm generally not looking for anything beyond food or to just level fodder. As soon as I go looking for something, I have absolutely zero luck. So I never look!

It got so ridiculous that people on my discord server would call me the Luckgrinder because how often I got drops. The primary way I make my money is fodder grinding, so... yeah.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
I never get bad primaries or tertiaries when I hatch eggs. It's always the secondaries that don't play nicely. I've hatched two doubles and they were both XYXs with strangely unworkable secondaries XD
I never get bad primaries or tertiaries when I hatch eggs. It's always the secondaries that don't play nicely. I've hatched two doubles and they were both XYXs with strangely unworkable secondaries XD
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10