Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have a 'curse'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
More or less only ever get females when I'm havin at a breeding project. Like hecc, yes, that one beat all the odds with colors!! But it's female. Again. So now I have like one slightly almost suitable male and six trillion females for continuing the project and it's not ideal for anything ever.
More or less only ever get females when I'm havin at a breeding project. Like hecc, yes, that one beat all the odds with colors!! But it's female. Again. So now I have like one slightly almost suitable male and six trillion females for continuing the project and it's not ideal for anything ever.
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Grey slime all the time.
Grey slime all the time.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
I pretty much only train dragons in the Mire. The cursed part is this: when I'm training to 25, or for personal profit, things are fine - not perfect, but fine. When I'm training for Dominance specifically (doing last minute prelevels or training during a push), suddenly everything starts dodging.
I pretty much only train dragons in the Mire. The cursed part is this: when I'm training to 25, or for personal profit, things are fine - not perfect, but fine. When I'm training for Dominance specifically (doing last minute prelevels or training during a push), suddenly everything starts dodging.
He/She/They | FR +3
Opal and Jaguar are cursed genes.

My hatchlings never get them
Opal and Jaguar are cursed genes.

My hatchlings never get them
YpIYDOq.gif b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png
Nest curse. No special eyes from any of my nests ever, but every other breeding pair I send out to be nested comes back with a rare eyed kid too bad they're never the ones I neeeeed

Also circuit curse with this pair. Despite the 50/50 chance 90% I get opal. Sucks cause I just wanna make pretty lightning themed babies
Nest curse. No special eyes from any of my nests ever, but every other breeding pair I send out to be nested comes back with a rare eyed kid too bad they're never the ones I neeeeed

Also circuit curse with this pair. Despite the 50/50 chance 90% I get opal. Sucks cause I just wanna make pretty lightning themed babies
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10