Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have a 'curse'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
my curse would probably be getting nothing but grey slimes in the brewery
my curse would probably be getting nothing but grey slimes in the brewery
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
My current curse is that every time I get a gene from the Coliseum, it's Weathered. I have so many Weathereds. Pls coli, pls just give me some py/morphs, I beg of you
My current curse is that every time I get a gene from the Coliseum, it's Weathered. I have so many Weathereds. Pls coli, pls just give me some py/morphs, I beg of you
UEKFohX.png
night of the nocturne drops - i have only ever gotten chests, not even fam drops, and i grind quite a bit during notn. not too bad when ive gotten six billion chests, but mildly annoying.
night of the nocturne drops - i have only ever gotten chests, not even fam drops, and i grind quite a bit during notn. not too bad when ive gotten six billion chests, but mildly annoying.
I have no room. Ever. I have this one @$%#$& slot that's just there to troll me because I never, ever hatch a nest with just one egg. WHY.
I have no room. Ever. I have this one @$%#$& slot that's just there to troll me because I never, ever hatch a nest with just one egg. WHY.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Less of a curse and more of a thing that always happens and annoys me to no end. I'll need a purple goo, so I'll go to transmute some only to find out I need blue or red to get it.
So I go to make a blue goo. I can only make blue with purple goo, which is what I need originally.
OK, lets make red. I still need purple goo to make red. But I can use orange goo to make red goo to make purple goo.

I need red goo to make orange goo to make red goo.

I decide to transmute properly instead. After 15 green goos, I just buy the purple goo. Rinse and repeat, sometimes with blue goo instead but the exact same process.
Less of a curse and more of a thing that always happens and annoys me to no end. I'll need a purple goo, so I'll go to transmute some only to find out I need blue or red to get it.
So I go to make a blue goo. I can only make blue with purple goo, which is what I need originally.
OK, lets make red. I still need purple goo to make red. But I can use orange goo to make red goo to make purple goo.

I need red goo to make orange goo to make red goo.

I decide to transmute properly instead. After 15 green goos, I just buy the purple goo. Rinse and repeat, sometimes with blue goo instead but the exact same process.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Producing some good-looking dragons, and never having any takers when I price them low, but above fodder range prices. I even advertise my best-looking babies on a FR discord server that's really active, but people rarely show an interest. Mostly because it's so active that as soon as I post, someone else immediately posts their own babies for sale.
Producing some good-looking dragons, and never having any takers when I price them low, but above fodder range prices. I even advertise my best-looking babies on a FR discord server that's really active, but people rarely show an interest. Mostly because it's so active that as soon as I post, someone else immediately posts their own babies for sale.
hm, reptiles
Getting primal eyes when I want multi-gaze :')
Getting primal eyes when I want multi-gaze :')
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Stupid telepathic RNG being a jerk in general.
Stupid telepathic RNG being a jerk in general.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
My dergs always come out as the wrong sex. D: It took me a whole year to breed the female coatl I wanted bc I kept getting male versions of her (those long coatl cooldowns are the bane of my existence!) and for my last project, which I originally intended to be male, I just gave up and settled for a female coatl. She's still really pretty, but this curse is driving me crazy!
My dergs always come out as the wrong sex. D: It took me a whole year to breed the female coatl I wanted bc I kept getting male versions of her (those long coatl cooldowns are the bane of my existence!) and for my last project, which I originally intended to be male, I just gave up and settled for a female coatl. She's still really pretty, but this curse is driving me crazy!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
Every rare eye ive gotten has been from 1 pair, a pair of skydancers so its hard to see, save for a multigaze from a pair thats normally fodder.
Every rare eye ive gotten has been from 1 pair, a pair of skydancers so its hard to see, save for a multigaze from a pair thats normally fodder.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10