Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you have a 'curse'?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My curse is with egg-hatching.

Everytime a special date to me comes around I hatch a few eggs because I'd really love a G1 to commerate those days. Every year, without fail those dragons hatched are beyond hideous. To the point they are unsalvagable. I'm talking stuff like violet/ginger/murk or emerald/banana/dirt.

Sometimes these ugly dragons even have the audacity to be born with goat eyes.
My curse is with egg-hatching.

Everytime a special date to me comes around I hatch a few eggs because I'd really love a G1 to commerate those days. Every year, without fail those dragons hatched are beyond hideous. To the point they are unsalvagable. I'm talking stuff like violet/ginger/murk or emerald/banana/dirt.

Sometimes these ugly dragons even have the audacity to be born with goat eyes.
Heart.gif
Gathering, thanks god there is coli.
It's so bad i dont even do it anymore, sucks to be you gathering.

gathering items for den slots? Just buy them because they aint gonna drop for another year.

Gathering, thanks god there is coli.
It's so bad i dont even do it anymore, sucks to be you gathering.

gathering items for den slots? Just buy them because they aint gonna drop for another year.

6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
-I can't get a boss to drop to save my life.

-I will have an impossible time trying to get something, only to get a million of them later by fickle luck.
-I can't get a boss to drop to save my life.

-I will have an impossible time trying to get something, only to get a million of them later by fickle luck.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
I have never gotten a shiny Pokemon.

Or an egg.

Or a girlfriend.
I have never gotten a shiny Pokemon.

Or an egg.

Or a girlfriend.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Whenever I breed nests I rarely ever get five eggs in them and occasionally most of my nests are just 1-3 eggs. Also I rarely, rarely ever get primals. When I do have hatchlings from my nests most of them are just ordinary to me so I end up saving them for being fodder dragons and that's what I've been doing for a while.

Whenever I breed nests I rarely ever get five eggs in them and occasionally most of my nests are just 1-3 eggs. Also I rarely, rarely ever get primals. When I do have hatchlings from my nests most of them are just ordinary to me so I end up saving them for being fodder dragons and that's what I've been doing for a while.

gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
anytime i find a dragon i like-- it's male
and then i can never find a female counterpart
a MAJORITY of my dragons are boys
so breeding is not available often
it sucks
anytime i find a dragon i like-- it's male
and then i can never find a female counterpart
a MAJORITY of my dragons are boys
so breeding is not available often
it sucks
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
All of my breeding projects are forever stuck with the age old "right colors wrong gender" curse
All of my breeding projects are forever stuck with the age old "right colors wrong gender" curse
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
The rare gathering fams. Most people I talk to have most of them by the time I hit 40. I got my first one at lvl 30+ on that gathering, and getting the hippojay took a full year of only fishing after maxing out. I consider myself lucky that the dunhoof only took ~5 months after max. Wish me luck with the manticore...

(Even better - I didn't start focussing on the fams until some time after maxing out all the gatherings. I know I spent plenty of turns digging and scavenging after hitting max, this doesn't include any of that).
The rare gathering fams. Most people I talk to have most of them by the time I hit 40. I got my first one at lvl 30+ on that gathering, and getting the hippojay took a full year of only fishing after maxing out. I consider myself lucky that the dunhoof only took ~5 months after max. Wish me luck with the manticore...

(Even better - I didn't start focussing on the fams until some time after maxing out all the gatherings. I know I spent plenty of turns digging and scavenging after hitting max, this doesn't include any of that).
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I just wrote a lenghty reply, but hit my screen at the wrong angle. It's not even the 34th time
I just wrote a lenghty reply, but hit my screen at the wrong angle. It's not even the 34th time
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
Most specific:

The neverending quest for a female midnight XXY ice primal. Just males. Males everywhere and again.

I can't find a primal wind rep. It's not like I haven't found wonderful wind dragons, some of my favourites are. But they never quite feel "right".
Most specific:

The neverending quest for a female midnight XXY ice primal. Just males. Males everywhere and again.

I can't find a primal wind rep. It's not like I haven't found wonderful wind dragons, some of my favourites are. But they never quite feel "right".
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10