Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts about the announcement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
i'm honestly really really glad that staff decided to make an announcement. while i don't think we can delve into political topics in the discussion forum, this website is indeed my escape and that many other people think of it as the same way for their own.

it really, really makes me happy, heartwarmed, even, that despite everything going on, people are still on this website, and the voices are all one of the same.

announcement link

this thread's intended purpose is to discuss the announcement.
i'm honestly really really glad that staff decided to make an announcement. while i don't think we can delve into political topics in the discussion forum, this website is indeed my escape and that many other people think of it as the same way for their own.

it really, really makes me happy, heartwarmed, even, that despite everything going on, people are still on this website, and the voices are all one of the same.

announcement link

this thread's intended purpose is to discuss the announcement.
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
I just want to say that I am staying 100% behind the staff and really appreciate the open statment!
I just want to say that I am staying 100% behind the staff and really appreciate the open statment!
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
I love it it's great. I was honestly very concerned that they'd just gloss over it and I was going to make my own post in gen, but I'm glad they said something.

Thanks staff.
I love it it's great. I was honestly very concerned that they'd just gloss over it and I was going to make my own post in gen, but I'm glad they said something.

Thanks staff.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
FR boutta make me cry i love staff so much
FR boutta make me cry i love staff so much
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I am incredibly grateful for the statement and I am happy to know the staff supports the cause.

More voices yell louder.
I am incredibly grateful for the statement and I am happy to know the staff supports the cause.

More voices yell louder.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
And I thought this website couldnt get any better - but staff keeps surprising. I'm SUPER happy about this announcement, thanks staff!!
And I thought this website couldnt get any better - but staff keeps surprising. I'm SUPER happy about this announcement, thanks staff!!
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
I am too. Unlike some games that are ignoring the whole event, the staff is taking a stand on this.
I am too. Unlike some games that are ignoring the whole event, the staff is taking a stand on this.
d3aFOu3.gif
Absolutely love the message; it makes me incredibly happy. <3

Absolutely love the message; it makes me incredibly happy. <3

U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
This brooks in plain and beautiful language exactly how they feel and I so very, very appreciate Flight Rising and their company for putting this out. There are so many brands that kinda pussyfoot around and FR went hard. THANK YOU.
This brooks in plain and beautiful language exactly how they feel and I so very, very appreciate Flight Rising and their company for putting this out. There are so many brands that kinda pussyfoot around and FR went hard. THANK YOU.
to ping me, please type myrLa :o)

I stream Flight Rising on Twitch! Come hang out with the Sharkstars!
I am really grateful. Thank you for this, staff.
I am really grateful. Thank you for this, staff.
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43