Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts about the announcement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
I'm utterly stunned in the best way that they made this announcement. Thank you. [emoji=heart size=1]
I'm utterly stunned in the best way that they made this announcement.
Thank you.

I love it.

Thank you staff for standing up for what you believe in!

When so many others roll over or pretend these things don't exist,
It's refreshing to see a company with teeth.
I love it.

Thank you staff for standing up for what you believe in!

When so many others roll over or pretend these things don't exist,
It's refreshing to see a company with teeth.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

Honestly, its loving staff hours! <3 This announcement is very appreciated and knowing that staff are compassionate and kind abt this makes me even happier to be in this community <3
Honestly, its loving staff hours! <3 This announcement is very appreciated and knowing that staff are compassionate and kind abt this makes me even happier to be in this community <3
owleics.gif
I know fr has a policy regarding real life politics that prevents them from speaking on it, cause it can get really heated really fast, but i'm really glad they spoke on this issue. Hopefully the unsavory rumors about one of the devs will finally die with this announcement.
I know fr has a policy regarding real life politics that prevents them from speaking on it, cause it can get really heated really fast, but i'm really glad they spoke on this issue. Hopefully the unsavory rumors about one of the devs will finally die with this announcement.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
All I can say is thank you staff c: this is a very real and I'd say historical chain of events in America rn, and I'm glad they brought some attention to it in such a way

I agree with what they said that any racists are definitely not welcome here on FR
All I can say is thank you staff c: this is a very real and I'd say historical chain of events in America rn, and I'm glad they brought some attention to it in such a way

I agree with what they said that any racists are definitely not welcome here on FR
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Rex: I think I can speak for my entire system when I say we're happy they did. The announcement was very thoughtful, and admittedly I got emotional while reading it. I'm so happy to see people standing up like this and not being subtle about it.
Rex: I think I can speak for my entire system when I say we're happy they did. The announcement was very thoughtful, and admittedly I got emotional while reading it. I'm so happy to see people standing up like this and not being subtle about it.
DAAAMN, FR
they really put it all out there, huh?

I never really knew much ab what was going on but oh my.

obviously there are a lot more sides to this problem, and there's a lot that needs to be discussed, but im very proud of the devs and asserting their stance.
DAAAMN, FR
they really put it all out there, huh?

I never really knew much ab what was going on but oh my.

obviously there are a lot more sides to this problem, and there's a lot that needs to be discussed, but im very proud of the devs and asserting their stance.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
i'm glad that FR staff made the announcement the way they did. sure, it might turn off some people who do not support blm but for the most part, i feel that most of us are in agreement with the staff. usually, websites like these never say anything about current events or outright ban the topic altogether. and not to mention, some of the other sites that i used to frequent the most have already became breeding grounds for toxic hate. i'm glad that FR is not like this and the staff do not condone those sorts of behavior.
i'm glad that FR staff made the announcement the way they did. sure, it might turn off some people who do not support blm but for the most part, i feel that most of us are in agreement with the staff. usually, websites like these never say anything about current events or outright ban the topic altogether. and not to mention, some of the other sites that i used to frequent the most have already became breeding grounds for toxic hate. i'm glad that FR is not like this and the staff do not condone those sorts of behavior.
DmRdZYl.png
the message really made my day better. thank you staff for getting the word out, you truly are the best <3
the message really made my day better. thank you staff for getting the word out, you truly are the best <3
I'm surprised and happy they said anything. Pet sites normally don't touch RL things. It's nice to have them show their support! They give me a nice place to take a break from the real world especially with the current events. Having them show support for something that extremely important to my life is reashoring in my choose to be here.
I'm surprised and happy they said anything. Pet sites normally don't touch RL things. It's nice to have them show their support! They give me a nice place to take a break from the real world especially with the current events. Having them show support for something that extremely important to my life is reashoring in my choose to be here.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43