Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 646 647
kg+ 1:1250 — kg 1:1300
very long post yes sorry

the only thing u need to kno is pls be the person to start the cr

current stock:

10kg
((selling this amount of gems at a rate of 1:1100))

0mt
((buying the equivalent amount of gems at a rate of 1:1050))

i am subscribed!
i typically respond at the latest of an hour, but most of the time time it's like 5 mins! (unless if i sleep etc)

you do not need to ping or respond in the thread to trade! you can still send me CRs if i dont appear to be active too. i will get to them as soon as i can.

i would prefer at the very max for crossroads to be 10kg(10,000g)/treasure equivalent that is requesting that amount or more at the time. you can send a second crossroads if you have more than that, this is just so i can manage where my funds are. there is no minimum limit.

other stuff:

(NEW!) RENTALS: rent a dragon! i have statted and stoned level 25s, as well as if you need a stud for some reason, you are more than welcome to inquire in this tab. prices are set and collateral is not needed for level 25 rentals-- but you MUST be able to make the daily payment of their fee.

FEST: i'm buying your fest currency for 350t : 1 fc. money calculated by whichever currency you want them in based on the ratios in title.
if you'd like to add them on, just throw them in the CR and i'll figure out the math!

EGGS: need a quick sale? i'll buy your eggs for 200g or the equivalent in treasure if you send them to me in a private auction for either price.

INVENTORY CRATES: act's favourite gacha to play: these crates. buying at 140g or the equivalent in treasure.

FODDER: I buy fodder. Yup. 2g for familiars and apparel, 3g for baby dragons, 4g for adults.

pinglist (i will only ping when there is 10kg + in stock and will not ping again until i have run out and restocked): xTalvi protowilson deztora Enaka Albali hyacindy
kg+ 1:1250 — kg 1:1300
very long post yes sorry

the only thing u need to kno is pls be the person to start the cr

current stock:

10kg
((selling this amount of gems at a rate of 1:1100))

0mt
((buying the equivalent amount of gems at a rate of 1:1050))

i am subscribed!
i typically respond at the latest of an hour, but most of the time time it's like 5 mins! (unless if i sleep etc)

you do not need to ping or respond in the thread to trade! you can still send me CRs if i dont appear to be active too. i will get to them as soon as i can.

i would prefer at the very max for crossroads to be 10kg(10,000g)/treasure equivalent that is requesting that amount or more at the time. you can send a second crossroads if you have more than that, this is just so i can manage where my funds are. there is no minimum limit.

other stuff:

(NEW!) RENTALS: rent a dragon! i have statted and stoned level 25s, as well as if you need a stud for some reason, you are more than welcome to inquire in this tab. prices are set and collateral is not needed for level 25 rentals-- but you MUST be able to make the daily payment of their fee.

FEST: i'm buying your fest currency for 350t : 1 fc. money calculated by whichever currency you want them in based on the ratios in title.
if you'd like to add them on, just throw them in the CR and i'll figure out the math!

EGGS: need a quick sale? i'll buy your eggs for 200g or the equivalent in treasure if you send them to me in a private auction for either price.

INVENTORY CRATES: act's favourite gacha to play: these crates. buying at 140g or the equivalent in treasure.

FODDER: I buy fodder. Yup. 2g for familiars and apparel, 3g for baby dragons, 4g for adults.

pinglist (i will only ping when there is 10kg + in stock and will not ping again until i have run out and restocked): xTalvi protowilson deztora Enaka Albali hyacindy
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@nearku
I'll take 400!
@nearku
I'll take 400!
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . . zephy_icon_by_zaphyrae_d9g3jmn_by_zaphyrae-d9oweni.png
@nearku
Yup, that's fine!
@nearku
Yup, that's fine!
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . . zephy_icon_by_zaphyrae_d9g3jmn_by_zaphyrae-d9oweni.png
[emoji=glasses size=1]
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
act
imp inthusiast