Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 10kg 1:1250
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 339 340
90kg+ 1:1150 — 1kg 1:1200

i am subscribed!
i typically respond at the latest of 30 minutes, but most of the time time it's like 5! (unless if i sleep etc)

you do not need to ping or respond in the thread to trade! but i will automatically cancel a request if it has been over 24 hours.

i would prefer at the very max for crossroads to be 10kg(10,000g)/treasure equivalent that is requesting that amount or more at the time. you can send a second crossroads if you have more than that, this is just so i can manage where my funds are.[/color]

FEST: i'm buying your fest currency for the current month's flight at 4 fc = 1kt and 4fc = 1g. if you'd like to add them on, just throw them in the CR and i'll figure out the math!

EGGS: need a quick sale? i'll buy your eggs for 230g/kt if you send them to me in a private auction for either price.

GEM MP ITEMS: need an item bought immediately in the gem MP? ill buy it and send it to you at my going selling rate. makes things easier, no?

DOM: if i ever have first place dom, you can send me your stuff in a one way saying what you want from MP, and i will return the items to you in a PA for 1t.

pinglist (i will only ping when there is 10kg + in stock and will not ping again until i have run out and restocked): xTalvi protowilson deztora
90kg+ 1:1150 — 1kg 1:1200

i am subscribed!
i typically respond at the latest of 30 minutes, but most of the time time it's like 5! (unless if i sleep etc)

you do not need to ping or respond in the thread to trade! but i will automatically cancel a request if it has been over 24 hours.

i would prefer at the very max for crossroads to be 10kg(10,000g)/treasure equivalent that is requesting that amount or more at the time. you can send a second crossroads if you have more than that, this is just so i can manage where my funds are.[/color]

FEST: i'm buying your fest currency for the current month's flight at 4 fc = 1kt and 4fc = 1g. if you'd like to add them on, just throw them in the CR and i'll figure out the math!

EGGS: need a quick sale? i'll buy your eggs for 230g/kt if you send them to me in a private auction for either price.

GEM MP ITEMS: need an item bought immediately in the gem MP? ill buy it and send it to you at my going selling rate. makes things easier, no?

DOM: if i ever have first place dom, you can send me your stuff in a one way saying what you want from MP, and i will return the items to you in a PA for 1t.

pinglist (i will only ping when there is 10kg + in stock and will not ping again until i have run out and restocked): xTalvi protowilson deztora
Nearku
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
DhGVJrr.gif
dragon sales

LF:
g1 imperial

imperial scroll
discord that's a WIP
@nearku
I'll take 400!
@nearku
I'll take 400!
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . . zephy_icon_by_zaphyrae_d9g3jmn_by_zaphyrae-d9oweni.png
@nearku
Yup, that's fine!
@nearku
Yup, that's fine!
6gGXEKZ.gif. . . sig_by_zaphyrae-dartkkl.png. . . zephy_icon_by_zaphyrae_d9g3jmn_by_zaphyrae-d9oweni.png
[emoji=glasses size=1]
Nearku
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
DhGVJrr.gif
dragon sales

LF:
g1 imperial

imperial scroll