Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts about the announcement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
I just read it a few minutes ago and I agree - I'm really glad they made this announcement.
This game is really important to me because I an escape reality for a while, but with everything going on... It's just, every voice is important and I'm glad about anyone who raises theirs :)
So yeah, I totally agree with what you said!
I just read it a few minutes ago and I agree - I'm really glad they made this announcement.
This game is really important to me because I an escape reality for a while, but with everything going on... It's just, every voice is important and I'm glad about anyone who raises theirs :)
So yeah, I totally agree with what you said!
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
i almost cried reading the message, thank you staff for taking a stand and including helpful links [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
i almost cried reading the message, thank you staff for taking a stand and including helpful links
giphy.gif
Theres not enough words to capture how much I appreciate it, to the point where I honestly cried.

Edit: fat fingers hit submit early whoops
Theres not enough words to capture how much I appreciate it, to the point where I honestly cried.

Edit: fat fingers hit submit early whoops
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
i was honestly a bit surprised they made such an in-depth announcement, but it's really, really appreciated. i'm glad to know that FR means it when it comes to making their site a safe and welcoming environment. black lives matter and shouldn't be reduced to politics whenever the topic of conversation comes up. if anyone is scrolling through the thread is feeling uncomfortable or unsure of how they should feel, you're welcome to message me to ask for more info. EDIT: i dont feel like posting in this thread anymore but just in case, i've seen a lot of points on the decision to step away from the topic for the sake of mental health/etc, and i would like to put this out there: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/362801149192962048/717900068161585162/unknown.png[/img] what matters is the reason why people might want a break, not the fact that they're taking one.
i was honestly a bit surprised they made such an in-depth announcement, but it's really, really appreciated. i'm glad to know that FR means it when it comes to making their site a safe and welcoming environment.

black lives matter and shouldn't be reduced to politics whenever the topic of conversation comes up.

if anyone is scrolling through the thread is feeling uncomfortable or unsure of how they should feel, you're welcome to message me to ask for more info.

EDIT: i dont feel like posting in this thread anymore but just in case, i've seen a lot of points on the decision to step away from the topic for the sake of mental health/etc, and i would like to put this out there:

unknown.png

what matters is the reason why people might want a break, not the fact that they're taking one.
globules.png
i genuinely wasn't expecting an official announcement, especially one so heavily in support of protesting. seeing such nasty comments on all other spheres of the internet has worn on me beyond belief so having at least one space where this stuff isn't tolerated to any degree makes me incredibly relieved. no one has to worry that any member of the staff secretly hates them behind their backs because they let racism run rampant on this site
i genuinely wasn't expecting an official announcement, especially one so heavily in support of protesting. seeing such nasty comments on all other spheres of the internet has worn on me beyond belief so having at least one space where this stuff isn't tolerated to any degree makes me incredibly relieved. no one has to worry that any member of the staff secretly hates them behind their backs because they let racism run rampant on this site
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Agreed with all above. Fr has been a wonderful virtual safe haven for me as well.

Just really want to SEE some REAL changes this time in rl.
Agreed with all above. Fr has been a wonderful virtual safe haven for me as well.

Just really want to SEE some REAL changes this time in rl.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
How do I like an entire thread? LOL. I agree with everything said 100%.
How do I like an entire thread? LOL. I agree with everything said 100%.
[quote name="kijauni" date="2020-06-03 10:52:16" ] I just want to say that I am staying 100% behind the staff and really appreciate the open statment! [/quote] this i didn't expect them to say anything about what's been happening and it's honestly such a nice surprise to see that they're taking a stand. BLM!!!!
kijauni wrote on 2020-06-03 10:52:16:
I just want to say that I am staying 100% behind the staff and really appreciate the open statment!

this

i didn't expect them to say anything about what's been happening and it's honestly such a nice surprise to see that they're taking a stand. BLM!!!!
OjYCOIV.png
I’m in tears... speechless, they care so much.
I’m in tears... speechless, they care so much.
[center][quote name="yiinji" date="2020-06-03 10:58:13" ] i was honestly a bit surprised they made such an in-depth announcement, but it's really, really appreciated. i'm glad to know that FR means it when it comes to making their site a safe and welcoming environment. [/quote] [size=2]I was surprised too, usually pet sites like this don't say anything about IRL things like this. But, it's nice they did, and I'm happy they did.
yiinji wrote on 2020-06-03 10:58:13:
i was honestly a bit surprised they made such an in-depth announcement, but it's really, really appreciated. i'm glad to know that FR means it when it comes to making their site a safe and welcoming environment.
I was surprised too, usually pet sites like this don't say anything about IRL things like this. But, it's nice they did, and I'm happy they did.
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)