Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts about the announcement
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[emoji=heart size=1]
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Glad the staff decided to speak out, so many other websites haven't, which is disheartening. I stand by them 100%! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Glad the staff decided to speak out, so many other websites haven't, which is disheartening. I stand by them 100%!
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZdd5AAUYAAUcLg.jpg[/img] Pleasantly surprised they spoke out on this. It's sickening and I hate how the peaceful protests are being preyed upon by looters and rioters. Things need to change.
EZdd5AAUYAAUcLg.jpg

Pleasantly surprised they spoke out on this. It's sickening and I hate how the peaceful protests are being preyed upon by looters and rioters. Things need to change.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Thank you FR staff. Just thank you. Let's continue to grow both as a community and as individuals.
Thank you FR staff. Just thank you. Let's continue to grow both as a community and as individuals.
Very good announcement. Understandable that we can't go in depth as a forum because it'd be a nightmare to moderate threads, but with that raw statement there in the middle, they've made themselves more than clear. Educate and participate if possible, donate or share if it's not possible, and don't let this be forgotten.
Very good announcement. Understandable that we can't go in depth as a forum because it'd be a nightmare to moderate threads, but with that raw statement there in the middle, they've made themselves more than clear. Educate and participate if possible, donate or share if it's not possible, and don't let this be forgotten.
QYzhmAi.png
Thank you, FR staff.
Thank you, FR staff.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
I think it's great that they are using their voices to speak out. I like that FR is generally free from political discussions (I've burned myself out on politics so many times and I like having a space where that doesn't happen) but I think in this case it was definitely needed.
I think it's great that they are using their voices to speak out. I like that FR is generally free from political discussions (I've burned myself out on politics so many times and I like having a space where that doesn't happen) but I think in this case it was definitely needed.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Thank you for the announcement, staff <3
Thank you for the announcement, staff <3
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Very proud to be a member of FR's community right now. That was a much bolder and clearer statement than I've seen from pretty much anywhere else. Thanks, staff, for saying what needs to be said.
Very proud to be a member of FR's community right now. That was a much bolder and clearer statement than I've seen from pretty much anywhere else. Thanks, staff, for saying what needs to be said.
6ntc1cC.jpg
The sincerity of this announcement is honestly refreshing coming from FR staff. It sounds so unlike anything I've seen in an announcement here, and that's in a good way. Needless to say, I'm with staff on this one.
The sincerity of this announcement is honestly refreshing coming from FR staff. It sounds so unlike anything I've seen in an announcement here, and that's in a good way. Needless to say, I'm with staff on this one.
My writing project.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43