Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -CLOSED- [Raffle] 5Digi G1 WC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]*~[u][b]Grand Prize[/b][/u]~*[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48923][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/490/48923_350.png[/img][/url] Female | Ice | #48923 Jun 20, 2013 1st Gen Azure | Maroon | Slate Jaguar | Peregrine | Basic [emoji=blue gem size=1]*~[u][b]First Prize[/b][/u]~*[emoji=blue gem size=1] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [i]Just like the one Aster hatched from![/i] [emoji=silver crown size=1]*~[u][b]Second Prize[/b][/u]~*[emoji=silver crown size=1] [skin=14264] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/776073]Proof[/url] [skin=32428] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42255517]Proof[/url] [skin=29321] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69398585]Proof[/url] ([i]Donated by CrowHarlequin![/i]) [emoji=brown gem size=1]*~[u][b]Third Prize[/b][/u]~*[emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]Paired Lore Dragons with Outfits[/u] [size=2][i]accent not included[/i][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42255517][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/422556/42255517_350.png[/img] [outfit=1653503] [/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41933175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/419332/41933175_350.png[/img][/url] [outfit=1653499] ([i]outfits donated by CrowHarlequin![/i]) [emoji=black gem size=1]*~[u][b]Fourth Prize[/b][/u]~*[emoji=black gem size=1] [item=Vial of Glowing Sight] ([i]Donated by CrowHarlequin![/i]) [emoji=blue star size=1]*~[u][b]Consolation Prize[/b][/u]~*[emoji=blue star size=1] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] The raffle will be ending on [u][b]July 25th at 23:59 FRT[/b][/u] and the grand prize winner will be announced on [u]July 26th[/u]! [u]Ticket Count: 765/400 sold![/u][/center] [quote=Rules & Info][LIST][*]Tickets are [b]50 gems[/b] [i]or[/i] [b]75,000 Treasure[/b] each. [*]Please [b][u]send payments through PMs[/u][/b] and title it "WC Raffle". It's easier for me to keep track of this way. [*]Only 1 ticket needed to participate. [*]You may purchase as many tickets as you'd like. [*]Absolutely [u][b]no refunds[/b][/u] unless the raffle is canceled for some reason. [*]I will be keeping track of tickets bought and earned in this googlesheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19_Ox-Rwk_V6azbMZwcHXCFWFlkaMl9EbJd7IMt6RK1c/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [i]Free tickets (the ones in color) do not count towards the ticket goal![/i] [*]Once 400 tickets have been purchased, I will then let the raffle continue for [b]one more week[/b] to give anyone a chance to purchase or earn any last minute tickets before it's concluded. [*]After the raffle's conclusion I will use a random number generator to choose the winning ticket numbers and the winners will be announced in the forum as well as receiving a private message to inform them that they have won. Once I've gotten a response I will then send the prizes through a crossroads trade. [*]Once I've received the 400 tickets and start the 1 week countdown, please let me know if you think you're going to be away from Flight Rising on the 7th day when the winner is announced, so as to avoid any confusion or delays. [*]If the winner for the grand prize does not respond [b][u]within 1 week[/u][/b] then they automatically forfeit the prize and I will generate a new ticket number. The other prizes will have [b][u]3 days[/u][/b] to respond. [*]I will be handing out the prizes in order, one at a time, only going on to the next prize once a winner has accepted the last one. [*]To make it fair for everyone, one person [b][u]cannot[/u][/b] win a prize more than once. [*]You are more than welcome to opt out of the other prizes if they do not interest you, just let me know before the raffle ends.[/LIST][/quote] [quote=Bonus Tickets][center][i][u]You may only earn these tickets after you've [b]purchased[/b] at least 1 ticket.[/u][/i][/center] [LIST] [*]Bump [u][b]10 times a day[/b][/u], at least [u][b]20 minutes apart[/b][/u] from your last bump to earn 1 ticket ([i]make sure to let me know when you've done this so I can record it and give you your ticket[/i]). You may do this once per day ([i]between 00:00-23:59 FRT[/i]). [*]1 ticket per friend referral ([i][u]only counts if they enter the raffle.[/u] When they go to purchase their ticket(s) they must tag the name of who referred them in order for you to receive your bonus ticket.[/i]) [*]Every 10 tickets [b][u]purchased[/u][/b] gets you 1 ticket for free. [i]You do not need to buy 10 all at once, just so long as it's an accumulated amount of 10[/i] [*]If you use this code in your signature during the raffle you will earn [b]10[/b] free tickets! Make sure to tag me when you do so I know to reward you. [i]You must keep it in your signature [u][b]throughout the duration of the raffle[/b][/u] or your bonus tickets will be [b]voided[/b]! I will periodically be checking to make sure you have it. You get [b]one warning[/b] if I find you without it. If I catch it again you will be [b]permanently banned[/b] from the sig button bonus tickets![/i] (art by me)[/LIST][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625327051943051276/816143736484265984/AsterRaffle.png[/img][/center] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2971464/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625327051943051276/816143736484265984/AsterRaffle.png[/img][/url][/code] [LIST][*] [u]Scavenger Hunt![/u] At random intervals [b]1-3 times a day[/b] I will be choosing a dragon at random that can be found either in [b]my lair[/b] or one of [b]my friend's lairs[/b] ([u]not[/u] hibdens). I'll name their primary, secondary [b]or[/b] tertiary color, and [b]the familiar they are paired with.[/b] ex: "I'm looking for a [u]Gold Secondary[/u] with a [u]Light Sprite[/u]" Whoever links the correct dragon in [b]the thread[/b] first will win [b]2 tickets[/b]! There is no limit to how many times you can win, which means you have a chance to get [i]up to 6 tickets a day[/i]! I'll be sure to tag everyone when I have started a scavenger hunt to give anyone currently online a chance. [i]If you do not want to participate in the hunts, please let me know and I'll take your name off of the pinglist.[/i][/LIST][/quote] [center]Good luck! [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1][/center]
*~Grand Prize~*
48923_350.png
Female | Ice | #48923
Jun 20, 2013
1st Gen
Azure | Maroon | Slate
Jaguar | Peregrine | Basic

*~First Prize~*
Unhatched Ice Egg
Just like the one Aster hatched from!

*~Second Prize~*

Proof

Proof

Proof
(Donated by CrowHarlequin!)

*~Third Prize~*
Paired Lore Dragons with Outfits
accent not included

42255517_350.png
Philippe

41933175_350.png
Aerwyna

(outfits donated by CrowHarlequin!)

*~Fourth Prize~*

Vial of Glowing Sight
(Donated by CrowHarlequin!)

*~Consolation Prize~*

Gilded Decorative Chest

The raffle will be ending on July 25th at 23:59 FRT and the grand prize winner will be announced on July 26th!

Ticket Count: 765/400 sold!

Rules & Info wrote:
  • Tickets are 50 gems or 75,000 Treasure each.
  • Please send payments through PMs and title it "WC Raffle". It's easier for me to keep track of this way.
  • Only 1 ticket needed to participate.
  • You may purchase as many tickets as you'd like.
  • Absolutely no refunds unless the raffle is canceled for some reason.
  • I will be keeping track of tickets bought and earned in this googlesheet here. Free tickets (the ones in color) do not count towards the ticket goal!
  • Once 400 tickets have been purchased, I will then let the raffle continue for one more week to give anyone a chance to purchase or earn any last minute tickets before it's concluded.
  • After the raffle's conclusion I will use a random number generator to choose the winning ticket numbers and the winners will be announced in the forum as well as receiving a private message to inform them that they have won. Once I've gotten a response I will then send the prizes through a crossroads trade.
  • Once I've received the 400 tickets and start the 1 week countdown, please let me know if you think you're going to be away from Flight Rising on the 7th day when the winner is announced, so as to avoid any confusion or delays.
  • If the winner for the grand prize does not respond within 1 week then they automatically forfeit the prize and I will generate a new ticket number. The other prizes will have 3 days to respond.
  • I will be handing out the prizes in order, one at a time, only going on to the next prize once a winner has accepted the last one.
  • To make it fair for everyone, one person cannot win a prize more than once.
  • You are more than welcome to opt out of the other prizes if they do not interest you, just let me know before the raffle ends.

Bonus Tickets wrote:
You may only earn these tickets after you've purchased at least 1 ticket.
  • Bump 10 times a day, at least 20 minutes apart from your last bump to earn 1 ticket (make sure to let me know when you've done this so I can record it and give you your ticket). You may do this once per day (between 00:00-23:59 FRT).
  • 1 ticket per friend referral (only counts if they enter the raffle. When they go to purchase their ticket(s) they must tag the name of who referred them in order for you to receive your bonus ticket.)
  • Every 10 tickets purchased gets you 1 ticket for free. You do not need to buy 10 all at once, just so long as it's an accumulated amount of 10
  • If you use this code in your signature during the raffle you will earn 10 free tickets! Make sure to tag me when you do so I know to reward you.
    You must keep it in your signature throughout the duration of the raffle or your bonus tickets will be voided! I will periodically be checking to make sure you have it. You get one warning if I find you without it. If I catch it again you will be permanently banned from the sig button bonus tickets! (art by me)
AsterRaffle.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2971464/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625327051943051276/816143736484265984/AsterRaffle.png[/img][/url]
  • Scavenger Hunt!
    At random intervals 1-3 times a day I will be choosing a dragon at random that can be found either in my lair or one of my friend's lairs (not hibdens). I'll name their primary, secondary or tertiary color, and the familiar they are paired with.
    ex: "I'm looking for a Gold Secondary with a Light Sprite"
    Whoever links the correct dragon in the thread first will win 2 tickets! There is no limit to how many times you can win, which means you have a chance to get up to 6 tickets a day!
    I'll be sure to tag everyone when I have started a scavenger hunt to give anyone currently online a chance. If you do not want to participate in the hunts, please let me know and I'll take your name off of the pinglist.
Good luck!
euNUtAu.gif SE_Sig.png *~Wishlist~*
@A13 @Aberration @acorncap @AdmiralFox @Adrenaline @aelith @Alanon @alixander @Alixe @Altariel @Altassar @AlvildaBright @Alyxsandre @Andraya @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @apocalyove @Aradan @Arborpunk @artemystica @Astraya @Auries @Aurora23 @auroshen @Avariea @Avessa @B1ue @Balaeniceps @Bash @beepboopitsme @Behlair @BeingOfSalt @benalene @BenjiBenge @betwixted @big @BirdsDontTalk @BoulderEnder @Brindlefur @Brokenwing @BuildingBridges @Cadash @Cadillac @Caleb @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @ceravanne @Cerion @Chants @Chrestomanci @christina @Claritywind @cloudydawn @Coelacanis @comicsans @Cormanthor @croix @Cunea @Dabble @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @deviantdoge @dragonpsyche @DragonSquid @dreamlogic @Emmie @EmotionalTree @EnglishRose @FairyArmadillo @Feathery57 @Fenix @Fever @Foxe @Fragmentary @Freefire @Ganymede @Gaze @gbot13 @Gladewalker @Glisselda @Grovey @handdrawnviolist @Handsome @hapro @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @Hol @honour @hydde @Hydravivum @ili @IndigoCat @Ink @innerspeaker @Isaria @Ithika @Jaigalaar @Jaypaw @Jhortanas @JovaniSkye @Joxter @junu @Kageshi @Kaial @KaichouKai @Kairoku @Kardi @Katargo @KenmilltoSky @Khayr @Kilwin @kitsune56 @Kkarma @klee @Lackofa @Leannaa @LexiePiper @Liluye @ListlessPony @lome @LucidDreams @Maebirb @Malachite @Marysia2005 @Mate @MathematicalMind @mayanaz @Melodious @meowmeowkazoo @Mercenary @Meyoline @Mitchy @MLPMDog @Moirli @Mookzilla @mousieamelia @mus @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Odile @OFF @opus @Orgetzu @Oriel @Pai @paintminion @Peisinoe @Phaedra @phoeniixfire @planttkid @poetik @Poi @pooses @Qazzie9 @Razzles @readergirl12 @Reefknot @remuslupn @Rib @RIPPLEY @Rogue @Rohana @Roheryn @RoseMagic @Rosewing @RosieHawk @Runarite @Sanati @sapphiole @sbslink @Scamper @Shihana @ShinyHunter47 @Shumana @SilverLately @SilverQuark @Sky @Skyeline @Skylurk @Snappish @SnowFairy @Solarae @Somnorium @SouthFarthing @Spark @SSakuras @StarWraith @Stormflight @Succulents @Sucrose @Syntribus @Tannos @Texere @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Tryenne @Tserin @MotherOfBeardies @UndefinedBeing @UnhappyJoker @Vader @Valemora @Vikusen @W473rDr490n @waffl @WaverVelvet @Whirlwish @wingedvoid @wingworm @wittykitsune @WolfandCrow @Woodchip @Wych @Xanarcah @YellowFlower @You @Zac @zerys @ZhuZhuJun @Skogur @Olliver @Monocrow [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the 5 Digit Gen 1 Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
@A13 @Aberration @acorncap @AdmiralFox @Adrenaline @aelith @Alanon @alixander @Alixe @Altariel @Altassar @AlvildaBright @Alyxsandre @Andraya @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @apocalyove @Aradan @Arborpunk @artemystica @Astraya @Auries @Aurora23 @auroshen @Avariea @Avessa @B1ue @Balaeniceps @Bash @beepboopitsme @Behlair @BeingOfSalt @benalene @BenjiBenge @betwixted @big @BirdsDontTalk @BoulderEnder @Brindlefur @Brokenwing @BuildingBridges @Cadash @Cadillac @Caleb @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @ceravanne @Cerion @Chants @Chrestomanci @christina @Claritywind @cloudydawn @Coelacanis @comicsans @Cormanthor @croix @Cunea @Dabble @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @deviantdoge @dragonpsyche @DragonSquid @dreamlogic @Emmie @EmotionalTree @EnglishRose @FairyArmadillo @Feathery57 @Fenix @Fever @Foxe @Fragmentary @Freefire @Ganymede @Gaze @gbot13 @Gladewalker @Glisselda @Grovey @handdrawnviolist @Handsome @hapro @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @Hol @honour @hydde @Hydravivum @ili @IndigoCat @Ink @innerspeaker @Isaria @Ithika @Jaigalaar @Jaypaw @Jhortanas @JovaniSkye @Joxter @junu @Kageshi @Kaial @KaichouKai @Kairoku @Kardi @Katargo @KenmilltoSky @Khayr @Kilwin @kitsune56 @Kkarma @klee @Lackofa @Leannaa @LexiePiper @Liluye @ListlessPony @lome @LucidDreams @Maebirb @Malachite @Marysia2005 @Mate @MathematicalMind @mayanaz @Melodious @meowmeowkazoo @Mercenary @Meyoline @Mitchy @MLPMDog @Moirli @Mookzilla @mousieamelia @mus @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Odile @OFF @opus @Orgetzu @Oriel @Pai @paintminion @Peisinoe @Phaedra @phoeniixfire @planttkid @poetik @Poi @pooses @Qazzie9 @Razzles @readergirl12 @Reefknot @remuslupn @Rib @RIPPLEY @Rogue @Rohana @Roheryn @RoseMagic @Rosewing @RosieHawk @Runarite @Sanati @sapphiole @sbslink @Scamper @Shihana @ShinyHunter47 @Shumana @SilverLately @SilverQuark @Sky @Skyeline @Skylurk @Snappish @SnowFairy @Solarae @Somnorium @SouthFarthing @Spark @SSakuras @StarWraith @Stormflight @Succulents @Sucrose @Syntribus @Tannos @Texere @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Tryenne @Tserin @MotherOfBeardies @UndefinedBeing @UnhappyJoker @Vader @Valemora @Vikusen @W473rDr490n @waffl @WaverVelvet @Whirlwish @wingedvoid @wingworm @wittykitsune @WolfandCrow @Woodchip @Wych @Xanarcah @YellowFlower @You @Zac @zerys @ZhuZhuJun @Skogur @Olliver @Monocrow
Standard-Button.png
I used the 5 Digit Gen 1 Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
[emoji=ping size=1]
I will help bump.. will be buying tickets tomorrow when I play G&G
I will help bump.. will be buying tickets tomorrow when I play G&G
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku

Awesome, tyvm! I'll be seeing you tomorrow then~
@Heeroku

Awesome, tyvm! I'll be seeing you tomorrow then~
I, too, need to play some G&G first, but will definitely be back!

and so I don't forget @Catfeather
I, too, need to play some G&G first, but will definitely be back!

and so I don't forget @Catfeather
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
Bought one ticket, now I'll bump!

Also pinging friends for referrals:
@beingofsalt @Coelacanis @angelsami @bash @Xanarcah @stormflight @birdsdonttalk @finder77 @carolynmbp
Bought one ticket, now I'll bump!

Also pinging friends for referrals:
@beingofsalt @Coelacanis @angelsami @bash @Xanarcah @stormflight @birdsdonttalk @finder77 @carolynmbp
IMG_0247.jpg
ooh thanks Rogue!
ooh thanks Rogue!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
logo_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165