Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts about the announcement
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
I am not from the States, so this doesn't affect me as viscerally as it could, but I'm so glad FR made this statement. In my mind a stand against racism, intolerance, fascism, and brutality is to be celebrated.

Kudos. And thank you.
I am not from the States, so this doesn't affect me as viscerally as it could, but I'm so glad FR made this statement. In my mind a stand against racism, intolerance, fascism, and brutality is to be celebrated.

Kudos. And thank you.
sQ35KLV.png
[quote name="Kitava" date="2020-06-03 11:12:40" ] I think it's great that they are using their voices to speak out. I like that FR is generally free from political discussions (I've burned myself out on politics so many times and I like having a space where that doesn't happen) but I think in this case it was definitely needed. [/quote] Absolutely. There's a time and a place for neutrality, and this sure isn't one of them. Though it also deserves to be said: this isn't a political issue. This is people's lives and livelihoods at stake. It's so much more than a red v. blue fight.
Kitava wrote on 2020-06-03 11:12:40:
I think it's great that they are using their voices to speak out. I like that FR is generally free from political discussions (I've burned myself out on politics so many times and I like having a space where that doesn't happen) but I think in this case it was definitely needed.

Absolutely. There's a time and a place for neutrality, and this sure isn't one of them. Though it also deserves to be said: this isn't a political issue. This is people's lives and livelihoods at stake. It's so much more than a red v. blue fight.
YUDrFCG.png
I did not think I could like this game more. I did not expect Flight Rising to say anything, but I am so glad they did.
I did not think I could like this game more. I did not expect Flight Rising to say anything, but I am so glad they did.
LxbWmll.png
I really didn’t think they’d make a statement like this, but I’m so glad that they did. It’s important to spread information like this, no matter who your audience is, or the size of said audience. Thank you, FR staff.
I really didn’t think they’d make a statement like this, but I’m so glad that they did. It’s important to spread information like this, no matter who your audience is, or the size of said audience. Thank you, FR staff.
zhMvOXK.png
Thank you, staff. Very proud of you. [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you, staff. Very proud of you.
MmSftql.png
Even though I did hope for something new on the anniversary, I completely understand why the staff is doing this - and I'm glad they are, really.

I'm glad Sony has decided to take a stand, too.
Even though I did hope for something new on the anniversary, I completely understand why the staff is doing this - and I'm glad they are, really.

I'm glad Sony has decided to take a stand, too.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="EthicsGradient" date="2020-06-03 11:20:18" ] I am not from the States, so this doesn't affect me as viscerally as it could, but I'm so glad FR made this statement. In my mind a stand against racism, intolerance, fascism, and brutality is to be celebrated. Kudos. And thank you. [/quote] Exactly this. Thank you, staff. [emoji=heart size=1]
EthicsGradient wrote on 2020-06-03 11:20:18:

Kudos. And thank you.

Exactly this. Thank you, staff.
DSfRuAQ.png
This update is so important and I'm glad staff are open about supporting BLM. This isn't just politics, it's about people's lives and black people deserve a safe place to relax because unlike white people, they don't get to just log off and forget about this. You may feel uncomfortable but this is real, this is important, these are people's lives. Your discomfort is not the same as what black people experience on a daily basis.
This update is so important and I'm glad staff are open about supporting BLM. This isn't just politics, it's about people's lives and black people deserve a safe place to relax because unlike white people, they don't get to just log off and forget about this. You may feel uncomfortable but this is real, this is important, these are people's lives. Your discomfort is not the same as what black people experience on a daily basis.
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
I'm really impressed by how straightforward this message is and the fact that staff have taken such a firm stance on the issue instead of just offering some fluffy, neutral platitudes that try to placate everybody. Great statement. Black lives matter!
I'm really impressed by how straightforward this message is and the fact that staff have taken such a firm stance on the issue instead of just offering some fluffy, neutral platitudes that try to placate everybody. Great statement. Black lives matter!
8eQDIbk.png
I'm glad they left no room for misinterpretation of their statement, and their support of the demand for justice. Seeing it said straightforwardly is appreciated. And I especially appreciate that they also linked resources for people to contribute to and educate themselves. Thanks, staff [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm glad they left no room for misinterpretation of their statement, and their support of the demand for justice. Seeing it said straightforwardly is appreciated. And I especially appreciate that they also linked resources for people to contribute to and educate themselves.
Thanks, staff

UN: Wrenn → Ribi

They / Them

Canon Lore Compendium
Gwsq8Fp.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43