Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | thoughts about the announcement
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
She/They
Transfem
Demiromantic
Polyamorous
Bi Lesbian
Forum button thread
Flight Rising Discord Thread
Pixel commission by NeosiAxiom
I’m so glad they acknowledged this
I know this site usually doesn’t do politics but staying neutral isn’t good right now
FR is definitely do something right :)
I’m so glad they acknowledged this
I know this site usually doesn’t do politics but staying neutral isn’t good right now
FR is definitely do something right :)
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
Regardless of intention, it was a pleasant surprise.
Regardless of intention, it was a pleasant surprise.
I let out a sigh of relief when I read it. The longer people go silent on this issue, the more uncomfortable I am in the uncertainty of what that silence means. Black lives matter, that is a fact, and to ignore that is to be complicit in the violence against black people that is happening right now.

Thank you, Flight Risng staff.
I let out a sigh of relief when I read it. The longer people go silent on this issue, the more uncomfortable I am in the uncertainty of what that silence means. Black lives matter, that is a fact, and to ignore that is to be complicit in the violence against black people that is happening right now.

Thank you, Flight Risng staff.
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
I was surprised to see it being mentioned in an official part of the site, but it makes me glad to know that I've chosen to spend my time on a site run by people who stand for justice
I was surprised to see it being mentioned in an official part of the site, but it makes me glad to know that I've chosen to spend my time on a site run by people who stand for justice
I agree with SorrowSpark

To people who are scared about this— it’s okay. You are still valid. Each and every one of us have our rights to opinions. I’ve seen a few extremists on games like this before, and being too extreme on one side or the other usually ends up harming others who are just trying to be at peace in a chaotic world. Thank you staff and thank you to anyone who supports equality.
I agree with SorrowSpark

To people who are scared about this— it’s okay. You are still valid. Each and every one of us have our rights to opinions. I’ve seen a few extremists on games like this before, and being too extreme on one side or the other usually ends up harming others who are just trying to be at peace in a chaotic world. Thank you staff and thank you to anyone who supports equality.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Thank you staff! [emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you staff!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I appreciate that staff did this, and I'm honestly in awe. I hadn't expected anything like this from Flight Rising, but seeing the site come out so openly in support of the protestors, and calling out Police Brutality in any form, I'm amazed by this site.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

It's important that we, not just as a nation, but as a world know what is happening to our friends, family, and fellow human beings.
I appreciate that staff did this, and I'm honestly in awe. I hadn't expected anything like this from Flight Rising, but seeing the site come out so openly in support of the protestors, and calling out Police Brutality in any form, I'm amazed by this site.
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

It's important that we, not just as a nation, but as a world know what is happening to our friends, family, and fellow human beings.
I'm so glad FR made this announcement, I appreciate it, and I appreciate the ways to help at the bottom. I can't donate so I've been watching the youtube video that donates the ad revenue, but I've been trying to educate myself. Thank you FR for the post!
I'm so glad FR made this announcement, I appreciate it, and I appreciate the ways to help at the bottom. I can't donate so I've been watching the youtube video that donates the ad revenue, but I've been trying to educate myself. Thank you FR for the post!
Tbf I'm very proud of the FR staff. Both with the Trans-Fiona (some people showing dislike about it) and this situation, speaking up can be incredibly hard so seeing them drop statements like: "If you think this way, We dont want you here" Its very heavy statement to put out there, and doing so requires a spine. I'm so proud of you guys [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Tbf I'm very proud of the FR staff.

Both with the Trans-Fiona (some people showing dislike about it) and this situation, speaking up can be incredibly hard so seeing them drop statements like: "If you think this way, We dont want you here"

Its very heavy statement to put out there, and doing so requires a spine. I'm so proud of you guys
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43