Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shoutouts: Spread the Love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@ImpossibleJedi4 aw thank you :)

@wonderlande one of the nicest people I've met on FR... and puts up with me constantly missing pms XD basically my partner in crime hahahah!

@sopheroo i just (clenches fist and sobs) love u man

@userofshadows (clenches other fist and finger guns at you)

@ImpossibleJedi4 aw thank you :)

@wonderlande one of the nicest people I've met on FR... and puts up with me constantly missing pms XD basically my partner in crime hahahah!

@sopheroo i just (clenches fist and sobs) love u man

@userofshadows (clenches other fist and finger guns at you)

@mods

Thank you all for being awesome!
@mods

Thank you all for being awesome!
Frankenstein3.jpg
@ImpossibleJedi4

Awe, thanks! ^-^ You're a wonderful person too, I hope 2017 treats ya well! :3

And now:

@Abernackles @DragonDraws @BettaSenpai @Tadi @Derparoo @Orgeztu @Glowingseed1 @Leopardmask

ALLO FRENS ^3^ (Thanks for joining rps also n thangs ;u; ) Y'all are awesome people, and I love the lot of ya so much -big hugs-

@ anon - Thanks for the SS gift ;^; Rainbow silks and holiday items... I love you -hug-

@taat60

You were the first person I friended on FR, and I got two of my favorite dragons from you (Maren and Visia). I've never really said much or anything to ya, but honestly when I was a younger newbie I admit I looked up to you a bit. :3 (And still kinda do ^^; )

@ everyone - Thanks for being a bunch of amazing people, I love everyone here and it's just really nice being on fr. ;u;
@ImpossibleJedi4

Awe, thanks! ^-^ You're a wonderful person too, I hope 2017 treats ya well! :3

And now:

@Abernackles @DragonDraws @BettaSenpai @Tadi @Derparoo @Orgeztu @Glowingseed1 @Leopardmask

ALLO FRENS ^3^ (Thanks for joining rps also n thangs ;u; ) Y'all are awesome people, and I love the lot of ya so much -big hugs-

@ anon - Thanks for the SS gift ;^; Rainbow silks and holiday items... I love you -hug-

@taat60

You were the first person I friended on FR, and I got two of my favorite dragons from you (Maren and Visia). I've never really said much or anything to ya, but honestly when I was a younger newbie I admit I looked up to you a bit. :3 (And still kinda do ^^; )

@ everyone - Thanks for being a bunch of amazing people, I love everyone here and it's just really nice being on fr. ;u;
pVhWnFy.png
@impossiblejedi4

Thanks for the ping and comment! I'm so glad you love this site and the dragons that come with it.

...that being said;

Rey is Luke's kid. :D
@impossiblejedi4

Thanks for the ping and comment! I'm so glad you love this site and the dragons that come with it.

...that being said;

Rey is Luke's kid. :D
tumblr_oohjb8LNab1u2y46so1_500.gif
@StarSilver
Noooooo
@StarSilver
Noooooo
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@vanadium Thanks for not being weirded out by my headcanons. Or either not minding that I don't reply back in anything resembling a timely manner or being way too polite to mention it.

@Tot21 For being an awesome ex-roomie who doesn't mind me bugging tthem up at 2am for dom discount stuff.. <|*_*|> Best not-quite-a-brother ever! (Bear-bear misses you!)

@Salmastryon *fist bump* for being here on year 1 together. The Help threads we made are still going strong somehow.

@Sakurawr For getting me into that cool book series about floating islands and bird people way back when.

@Solarscribe For being the very first (of a few) cool and chill Light flighters I've met.

@Jemadar Because I still have that picture you made of Stone Thylacine as a primary on my progen's wishlist. Thanks for the fun chat about how we both hate the dodge mechanic.

@Scream For being an awesomely cool person to know.

@vanadium Thanks for not being weirded out by my headcanons. Or either not minding that I don't reply back in anything resembling a timely manner or being way too polite to mention it.

@Tot21 For being an awesome ex-roomie who doesn't mind me bugging tthem up at 2am for dom discount stuff.. <|*_*|> Best not-quite-a-brother ever! (Bear-bear misses you!)

@Salmastryon *fist bump* for being here on year 1 together. The Help threads we made are still going strong somehow.

@Sakurawr For getting me into that cool book series about floating islands and bird people way back when.

@Solarscribe For being the very first (of a few) cool and chill Light flighters I've met.

@Jemadar Because I still have that picture you made of Stone Thylacine as a primary on my progen's wishlist. Thanks for the fun chat about how we both hate the dodge mechanic.

@Scream For being an awesomely cool person to know.

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Mythie love u <3 FR clique ftw

@CloudedSkies my first ever fren dunno if you're still active or not though D: Such pretty dragons u have!!

@RELYKS Beautiful lair and a beautiful soul, thanks for the cleaver still!!!!

@Squidragon every time I see your lil squid siggy I smile thanks for being so nice to everyone

@Pastelshades just gifted me out of pure niceness and made me smile a ton!

@Jotunheiney Your art never ceases to amaze me. Please never stop because it's incredible what u can do :o

EDIT: remembered some more!!

@Bloodborne You're so cool and I love drawing your dragons!! Thanks for commissioning me so often I really appreciate your patience with me as well since I tend to forget I have commissions :D

@ anyone who's ever commissioned me: THANK YOU for doing so!!! I've always been underconfident about my artistic ability and people simply taking interest in my work is a big uplifting factor! Drawing for you guys has helped me learn and improve tons and really helped me to be more confident when drawing and sharing art. Thank you so much!! Lots of love~~
@Mythie love u <3 FR clique ftw

@CloudedSkies my first ever fren dunno if you're still active or not though D: Such pretty dragons u have!!

@RELYKS Beautiful lair and a beautiful soul, thanks for the cleaver still!!!!

@Squidragon every time I see your lil squid siggy I smile thanks for being so nice to everyone

@Pastelshades just gifted me out of pure niceness and made me smile a ton!

@Jotunheiney Your art never ceases to amaze me. Please never stop because it's incredible what u can do :o

EDIT: remembered some more!!

@Bloodborne You're so cool and I love drawing your dragons!! Thanks for commissioning me so often I really appreciate your patience with me as well since I tend to forget I have commissions :D

@ anyone who's ever commissioned me: THANK YOU for doing so!!! I've always been underconfident about my artistic ability and people simply taking interest in my work is a big uplifting factor! Drawing for you guys has helped me learn and improve tons and really helped me to be more confident when drawing and sharing art. Thank you so much!! Lots of love~~
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
Hm, the first person I thought of when I was pinged here:

@Christovski started one of my favorite threads on FR, the FR Artist Appreciation Thread. Unfortunately I think it's gone without a post for well over three months (I would know, I subscribed to it), but I'm seriously considering creating a reboot thread.
Also Christovski is just a super nice/helpful person in general.
Hm, the first person I thought of when I was pinged here:

@Christovski started one of my favorite threads on FR, the FR Artist Appreciation Thread. Unfortunately I think it's gone without a post for well over three months (I would know, I subscribed to it), but I'm seriously considering creating a reboot thread.
Also Christovski is just a super nice/helpful person in general.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Immuno

Aw, I should be thanking you! I love your art : D I may, uh, be commissioning you again soon. *cough*

And as for my call outs...

@Toothless Your lair never ceases to make me smile with its cheery facade and slow fade to dark that, as you know, I love. And I thank you so, so much for being my friend since... The beginning, I think. Heck, you were there since I was EileenTheCrow, and every time I look at Eileen, I think of that very first comment on my userpage.

@Haisyn

Mah dude. You are the raddest, and I only wish I can offer to you what you've given to me, but all I can really offer is calling you out on your radness as often as I can. Thank you so, so much. You're always super fun to talk to and watch as we both struggle with our combined 3479678 projects.

@DragonTamingPea

SUP MAH IRL DUDE. YOU'RE COOL. LOVE YOU YA DOOF <3

@Cryptnoch

You're super rad too. You're always a pleasant surprise to see pop up in my pings, PMs, or userpage. My only regret is we don't talk as much as the people above

@Automedon

It's been a while since I've talked to you too, but you're a super cool person with incredible art abilities.

@Sucrose

Yo, we don't talk much except occasionally on forums, but I love your lair, and you're a pretty chill person with incredible luck

@ClanHeartsgleam

Always a good friendo. And I find you all over the place. Reminds me of myself XD and you get all my obscure references which is great because I can fangirl with you.

@Amorah

Ah yes, you're freaking awesome. Your lair is beautiful, your accent and Gen 1 collection is beautiful, and you're rad. Enough said.

@Immuno

Aw, I should be thanking you! I love your art : D I may, uh, be commissioning you again soon. *cough*

And as for my call outs...

@Toothless Your lair never ceases to make me smile with its cheery facade and slow fade to dark that, as you know, I love. And I thank you so, so much for being my friend since... The beginning, I think. Heck, you were there since I was EileenTheCrow, and every time I look at Eileen, I think of that very first comment on my userpage.

@Haisyn

Mah dude. You are the raddest, and I only wish I can offer to you what you've given to me, but all I can really offer is calling you out on your radness as often as I can. Thank you so, so much. You're always super fun to talk to and watch as we both struggle with our combined 3479678 projects.

@DragonTamingPea

SUP MAH IRL DUDE. YOU'RE COOL. LOVE YOU YA DOOF <3

@Cryptnoch

You're super rad too. You're always a pleasant surprise to see pop up in my pings, PMs, or userpage. My only regret is we don't talk as much as the people above

@Automedon

It's been a while since I've talked to you too, but you're a super cool person with incredible art abilities.

@Sucrose

Yo, we don't talk much except occasionally on forums, but I love your lair, and you're a pretty chill person with incredible luck

@ClanHeartsgleam

Always a good friendo. And I find you all over the place. Reminds me of myself XD and you get all my obscure references which is great because I can fangirl with you.

@Amorah

Ah yes, you're freaking awesome. Your lair is beautiful, your accent and Gen 1 collection is beautiful, and you're rad. Enough said.

Akhilleus.gif
@Bloodborne ;A; ;klsdjfsdaj aaaaaa BB thank you!!! <3 *hugs* You're such a sweetheart omg!! I am so so glad we're friends!!! <3 [img]http://49.media.tumblr.com/beec12d9452baaba314115dd523bf130/tumblr_nw71abB0zu1ru30ujo1_540.gif[/img]
@Bloodborne
;A; ;klsdjfsdaj aaaaaa BB thank you!!! <3 *hugs* You're such a sweetheart omg!! I am so so glad we're friends!!! <3
tumblr_nw71abB0zu1ru30ujo1_540.gif
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12