Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shoutouts: Spread the Love
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Shoutout to the entirety of the Water Flight especially those on the Dom Discord for being so awesome >:D

The rest of the community is awesome too! Love you guys! ;p
Shoutout to the entirety of the Water Flight especially those on the Dom Discord for being so awesome >:D

The rest of the community is awesome too! Love you guys! ;p
waterfull.png
@Mythie I'TS THE FEW, THE PROUD AND THE EMOTIONAL |-/

@Parabola @Krosulhah @TheCorruptedOne WHERE MY TOOL SQUAD AT?

@Tos97 For all the things they sent me, thanks again<3
@Mythie I'TS THE FEW, THE PROUD AND THE EMOTIONAL |-/

@Parabola @Krosulhah @TheCorruptedOne WHERE MY TOOL SQUAD AT?

@Tos97 For all the things they sent me, thanks again<3
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@frozenvisc @parabola @Krosulhah

*crawls out of my hole* aaAAY WHATS GOOD MY DUDES

Im so glad I have met you guys tbh, it makes me happy I got a small squad on this site

I got maynards book for xmas btw one chapter made me c r i

@frozenvisc @parabola @Krosulhah

*crawls out of my hole* aaAAY WHATS GOOD MY DUDES

Im so glad I have met you guys tbh, it makes me happy I got a small squad on this site

I got maynards book for xmas btw one chapter made me c r i

........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
@IronPen You're welcome, comrade. *finger guns* Remember that you showed me charity first. A little kindness can go a long way. ^_^
@IronPen You're welcome, comrade. *finger guns* Remember that you showed me charity first. A little kindness can go a long way. ^_^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@TheCorruptedOne OH MAN, IT MUST BE FREAKING AWESOME
i'm planning on getting a Tool hoodie, yasss
@TheCorruptedOne OH MAN, IT MUST BE FREAKING AWESOME
i'm planning on getting a Tool hoodie, yasss
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
@FrozenVisc @parabola @TheCorruptedOne
I've never really had a squad of any kind on a site before so this is cool aaa

I didn't get anything Tool-related for Christmas, I asked for Ænima and didn't actually get any CDs at all (I got two records, and I bought another one. No Tool though; I got Metallica's new one, Are You Satisfied? by Slaves and a Temple Of The Dog reissue)

I got loads of money from people though so I'm gonna buy a copy once I get myself a record player. The record player's my top priority so I'm getting that before anything else o:

Also Jambi just started playing on my phone eyyy
@FrozenVisc @parabola @TheCorruptedOne
I've never really had a squad of any kind on a site before so this is cool aaa

I didn't get anything Tool-related for Christmas, I asked for Ænima and didn't actually get any CDs at all (I got two records, and I bought another one. No Tool though; I got Metallica's new one, Are You Satisfied? by Slaves and a Temple Of The Dog reissue)

I got loads of money from people though so I'm gonna buy a copy once I get myself a record player. The record player's my top priority so I'm getting that before anything else o:

Also Jambi just started playing on my phone eyyy
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@aftershock

i would die!! for your lore. i totally didn't start collecting/geneing gen ones because of you

@ursus

you're one of my art idols!! i absolutely l o ve your art
@aftershock

i would die!! for your lore. i totally didn't start collecting/geneing gen ones because of you

@ursus

you're one of my art idols!! i absolutely l o ve your art
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
@evosoul
omg really?? thank you so much! I see your collection is going good haha, Reyha is beautiful, and that little poem thing in her bio is beautiful. that's from the book of light, I think?

@stormydanish
bc of your wonderful lore and letting me bounce ideas off you and vice versa, haha. you're like the one person I've maintained more than one hit and go conversation on here, and it's been great to have someone talented such as yourself to compare lore and talk with
@evosoul
omg really?? thank you so much! I see your collection is going good haha, Reyha is beautiful, and that little poem thing in her bio is beautiful. that's from the book of light, I think?

@stormydanish
bc of your wonderful lore and letting me bounce ideas off you and vice versa, haha. you're like the one person I've maintained more than one hit and go conversation on here, and it's been great to have someone talented such as yourself to compare lore and talk with
ALL I WANT IS FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO BECOME INSANELY POWERFUL
@evosoul omg?? thank you!
@evosoul omg?? thank you!
@Lup @TaintedIllusions @Jackabug @Arimwe @Teland @CorruptionOfPain @Atzien @Ailyria @Anarthyan @Impossiblejedi4

Thank you guys so much for being amazing and awesome, I know I'm not that active on Serendipity but I always knows that I can come to you guys if I need anything! Thank you so, so, so much! Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

@Draconequis

Thank you for being amazing and helpful and understanding between messages and rp posts, and on the rp post subject thank you for the reminders when I accidentally forget lol, you're always so kind and amazing, Also... I never get tired of hearing you vent and gush and always accept with open arms <3<3<3 Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

@Jenkow @DragonofYang @ElveraBasilisk @Mimikyu @Manacampbell @thel3mon

Thank you guys so much for you wonderfulness and being understanding when I f up and helping me through all my stuff. Thank you for being there when I need someone to vent to and talk to and being there for me! Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

@Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol @Aequorin

Thank you guys so much for making this game and making all of these things available and amazing. I, and many, many others really enjoy and love this game and I just wanted to say thank you. Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

@ACWN @ademus @Amalythia @Ara @ArkhamAnja @Athame @Barbie @EmiT @Gaia @JCStitches @Madarakita @Mayana @Ravette @ToxieToxie

Thank you guys so much for helping keep this site safe and fun, while I haven't seen all of you around, thank you guys so, so much! I believe that all of you guys deserve shoutouts and thank yous! Happy holidays and Happy New Year!
@Lup @TaintedIllusions @Jackabug @Arimwe @Teland @CorruptionOfPain @Atzien @Ailyria @Anarthyan @Impossiblejedi4

Thank you guys so much for being amazing and awesome, I know I'm not that active on Serendipity but I always knows that I can come to you guys if I need anything! Thank you so, so, so much! Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

@Draconequis

Thank you for being amazing and helpful and understanding between messages and rp posts, and on the rp post subject thank you for the reminders when I accidentally forget lol, you're always so kind and amazing, Also... I never get tired of hearing you vent and gush and always accept with open arms <3<3<3 Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

@Jenkow @DragonofYang @ElveraBasilisk @Mimikyu @Manacampbell @thel3mon

Thank you guys so much for you wonderfulness and being understanding when I f up and helping me through all my stuff. Thank you for being there when I need someone to vent to and talk to and being there for me! Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

@Akiri @Undel @Xhaztol @Aequorin

Thank you guys so much for making this game and making all of these things available and amazing. I, and many, many others really enjoy and love this game and I just wanted to say thank you. Happy holidays and Happy New Year!

@ACWN @ademus @Amalythia @Ara @ArkhamAnja @Athame @Barbie @EmiT @Gaia @JCStitches @Madarakita @Mayana @Ravette @ToxieToxie

Thank you guys so much for helping keep this site safe and fun, while I haven't seen all of you around, thank you guys so, so much! I believe that all of you guys deserve shoutouts and thank yous! Happy holidays and Happy New Year!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12