Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shoutouts: Spread the Love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Khrysteen @TooEvilToLove @Sylwyth @WaYaWolfie @Fosterson @PrincessPhantom @MistyHayu01 @Meowclops @elmlily @Mothgil @Armistice @Baggylizard99 @SilverwingSen @Dregons @ThystLodagi @IescPlz Just wanted to make a shoutout for being a team and providing food for others who need it in our Wind Flight. Thank you so much for helping me and other people!
@silvermoonie For being there for me in a friendship for 4 1/2 years! You also helped me from noob to moderate player on here. You also introduced me to the game!
@Peinguinfluf For being my best friend for 3 1/2 years.
@Windflower For being my best friend for 10 years!!! I hope we can have each other's back since you now moved away... But Thank You!!!!!!
@Lunation For offering a hatchling for free!! (But I refused.)
@Mibella For making the free biography for dragons!! Thank you so much!!!
@Immuno For giving me a shoutout on this thread!!!!
@Khrysteen @TooEvilToLove @Sylwyth @WaYaWolfie @Fosterson @PrincessPhantom @MistyHayu01 @Meowclops @elmlily @Mothgil @Armistice @Baggylizard99 @SilverwingSen @Dregons @ThystLodagi @IescPlz Just wanted to make a shoutout for being a team and providing food for others who need it in our Wind Flight. Thank you so much for helping me and other people!
@silvermoonie For being there for me in a friendship for 4 1/2 years! You also helped me from noob to moderate player on here. You also introduced me to the game!
@Peinguinfluf For being my best friend for 3 1/2 years.
@Windflower For being my best friend for 10 years!!! I hope we can have each other's back since you now moved away... But Thank You!!!!!!
@Lunation For offering a hatchling for free!! (But I refused.)
@Mibella For making the free biography for dragons!! Thank you so much!!!
@Immuno For giving me a shoutout on this thread!!!!

2m7ddvs.png
@Bloodborne

;w; Thank you BB, that's so sweet of you omg!!!! You're a really cool person friendo. Definitely one of the kindest people I've met on here <3 I love fangirling over obscure things with you lol cx

@Cheesypickles62
Thank you so much for being awesome and fueling my love of edgy dragons <3

@Pengy
Your writing talent is simply amazing, keep up the fantastic work ;w; You're a lot of fun to RP with as well!

@Owlbait
You're cool you nerd :3 You're super nice and have one of the best lairs ever <3 Also I'm a total Euguene fan c:

@Disillusionist
Hey friend ^w^ I adore your lore and dragons a lot!
@Bloodborne

;w; Thank you BB, that's so sweet of you omg!!!! You're a really cool person friendo. Definitely one of the kindest people I've met on here <3 I love fangirling over obscure things with you lol cx

@Cheesypickles62
Thank you so much for being awesome and fueling my love of edgy dragons <3

@Pengy
Your writing talent is simply amazing, keep up the fantastic work ;w; You're a lot of fun to RP with as well!

@Owlbait
You're cool you nerd :3 You're super nice and have one of the best lairs ever <3 Also I'm a total Euguene fan c:

@Disillusionist
Hey friend ^w^ I adore your lore and dragons a lot!
@OracleOreo00 Aww! Thank you for being an awesome friend as well, to me and to literally every other player on FR. You are always overflowing with kindness and listen to everyone's problems and are always willing to have fun! It's safe to say you are an inspiration, and thank you for that ? (woah that got sappy and dramatic real fast, haha)

@Zygon Thanks for letting me ping you so many times, especially on those Christian threads ^u^ Keep being awesome!

@squidspawn You are super nice and I love your dragons <3

@Espressonist I know you're inactive, but Nurse Joy dragons are amazing and thanks for starting that!

@OracleOreo00 Aww! Thank you for being an awesome friend as well, to me and to literally every other player on FR. You are always overflowing with kindness and listen to everyone's problems and are always willing to have fun! It's safe to say you are an inspiration, and thank you for that ? (woah that got sappy and dramatic real fast, haha)

@Zygon Thanks for letting me ping you so many times, especially on those Christian threads ^u^ Keep being awesome!

@squidspawn You are super nice and I love your dragons <3

@Espressonist I know you're inactive, but Nurse Joy dragons are amazing and thanks for starting that!

aKHNXwM.png
@duskflower

Thank you! That made my day~
@duskflower

Thank you! That made my day~
Frankenstein3.jpg
@Mythie
Its always a pleasure helping those who cant get the new expensive breeds. Myself and a team will be getting together again during the next new breed and we will be doing it all over again. Also im very glad to see youve taken good care of the bog i sold you.

Now my shoutouts:
Speaking of that team.....
@Eulerian thank you for making my help the broke get a bog thread that much more organized. And thanks for being such a joy! I couldnt have done this without you! (Also the message in the group ping below applies to you as well.)

@PhantomRanger thanks for introducing sponsors to help people further in the thread. (The message in the pings below appy to you too)

@Sethian @Caige @Adventuretiger @lunader2002 @BlackJackHazama @TheDoomedSpirit
Thank you all for making the help the broke get a bog thread so fun and worth it. I cant wait to do it again with a new breed. You guys made it work continuing. (Especially with sethians entertaining bumps.) I couldnt have done it without all your help honestly.
@Mythie
Its always a pleasure helping those who cant get the new expensive breeds. Myself and a team will be getting together again during the next new breed and we will be doing it all over again. Also im very glad to see youve taken good care of the bog i sold you.

Now my shoutouts:
Speaking of that team.....
@Eulerian thank you for making my help the broke get a bog thread that much more organized. And thanks for being such a joy! I couldnt have done this without you! (Also the message in the group ping below applies to you as well.)

@PhantomRanger thanks for introducing sponsors to help people further in the thread. (The message in the pings below appy to you too)

@Sethian @Caige @Adventuretiger @lunader2002 @BlackJackHazama @TheDoomedSpirit
Thank you all for making the help the broke get a bog thread so fun and worth it. I cant wait to do it again with a new breed. You guys made it work continuing. (Especially with sethians entertaining bumps.) I couldnt have done it without all your help honestly.
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

aaah thanks so much for pinging me in this and i love your flerping face too. Also your lair is fun XD

@cornixElecti

aaaah thanks for doing all the things with me, making lore, listening to me vent, Rping with me and just generally being around and tolerating my RP absenses when i am not feeling the typing XD

@9r7g5h

it has been a while but i wanted to thank you for everything you ever did for me... introducing me to FR, being a sort of mentor style person, helping me out with gems that one time for that gem thing i wanted.. seriously, you are the best.

@CloseEnough

I miss your stupid face, probably because school always takes it away. I miss our RP a little because i was so happy it had gone on for over a year with us being awesome :D *flerps* and actually i think its coming up on its second year old soonish?? *thinks hard*

@Bink5bink5
my clan might not be attached to yours anymore, but we still are allies.. Sort of.. well.. to some dragons.> Just don't ask Lilith about it XD>

@Avavu

my banner.. MY BANNER for my signature, and the one for my HATCHERY. I WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SOUL D:

@Atzien

another friendo that must be mentioned here. You know what you have done, and all of our weird screaming PMs that don't make sense at all.. its probably one of my favorite things, XD

i want to ping my entire friends list to this, but i am too tired so i am going to bed XD
@ImpossibleJedi4

aaah thanks so much for pinging me in this and i love your flerping face too. Also your lair is fun XD

@cornixElecti

aaaah thanks for doing all the things with me, making lore, listening to me vent, Rping with me and just generally being around and tolerating my RP absenses when i am not feeling the typing XD

@9r7g5h

it has been a while but i wanted to thank you for everything you ever did for me... introducing me to FR, being a sort of mentor style person, helping me out with gems that one time for that gem thing i wanted.. seriously, you are the best.

@CloseEnough

I miss your stupid face, probably because school always takes it away. I miss our RP a little because i was so happy it had gone on for over a year with us being awesome :D *flerps* and actually i think its coming up on its second year old soonish?? *thinks hard*

@Bink5bink5
my clan might not be attached to yours anymore, but we still are allies.. Sort of.. well.. to some dragons.> Just don't ask Lilith about it XD>

@Avavu

my banner.. MY BANNER for my signature, and the one for my HATCHERY. I WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SOUL D:

@Atzien

another friendo that must be mentioned here. You know what you have done, and all of our weird screaming PMs that don't make sense at all.. its probably one of my favorite things, XD

i want to ping my entire friends list to this, but i am too tired so i am going to bed XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Sivan

my beautiful wife whom i will love until the end of time

@firewalk

thanks for tolerating me bro

@*******

you are a very good friend and i am very glad to have met you!!
@Sivan

my beautiful wife whom i will love until the end of time

@firewalk

thanks for tolerating me bro

@*******

you are a very good friend and i am very glad to have met you!!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@ImpossibleJedi4
Aww, thank you. You, too, deserve a thank you - for being an awesome friend, among other things, and for always being willing to listen. (:

@Anubiis
You're literally always willing to talk about headcanons and stuff, and you're always willing to chat - thanks for being my friend.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful - I may be back to ping more people!
@ImpossibleJedi4
Aww, thank you. You, too, deserve a thank you - for being an awesome friend, among other things, and for always being willing to listen. (:

@Anubiis
You're literally always willing to talk about headcanons and stuff, and you're always willing to chat - thanks for being my friend.

I wish I wasn't so forgetful - I may be back to ping more people!
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@ImpossibleJedi
Thanks man. I love you too. You are a fabulous person with a great personality, and I just love talking with you. c:

@Draconequis
You. My fellow screaming weirdo who apparently has a mouse on her face. I love you as well. It's just such a joy to talk to you.
I especially enjoy our even weirder PMs full of us dying and creating water parks with our shed tears.

@Anarthyan
You lil' piece of **** that happens to be a stick which is a piece of trash that I love too much. Thank you so much for supporting me all these years, I would have never been able to make it until now without you being the one stopping me, whether directly or indirectly. I love you bro. And in case any of those thoughts come back for whatever reason. You better live, you piece of ****.

@Ailyria
Thank you for being such a dear and helping me out so many times, especially when I just came to FR. And for being a friend. A beautiful friend that has been so wonderful not only to me, but to everyone else as well. We all love you, Pan. <3

@Arimwe
*nuzzles* You floofy sheep. You are just wonderful in so many ways, and I love and thank you so much for that. You're an awesome artist, and I hope that you'll get even better and better than ever. ^w^

@Lup
Ah. Lup. You nerd. Yes, you.
I love you and all your random trivia and facts. You brighten up my day, and is just a simply wonderful person. I love you, you nerd. And your trivia isn't all that useless! <33

@Teland @Jackabug @TaintedIllusions @Terrone @CornixElecti @Antivertigo
I just want to start off by saying just how much I love you guys, and thank you all for all the help I've received, in one way or another.
I am extremely happy and glad to have been able to be a part of all the nonsense stuff that happens with us. I love you all for being such wonderful people, I feel extremely grateful to have been able to meet you and befriend you all.
@ImpossibleJedi
Thanks man. I love you too. You are a fabulous person with a great personality, and I just love talking with you. c:

@Draconequis
You. My fellow screaming weirdo who apparently has a mouse on her face. I love you as well. It's just such a joy to talk to you.
I especially enjoy our even weirder PMs full of us dying and creating water parks with our shed tears.

@Anarthyan
You lil' piece of **** that happens to be a stick which is a piece of trash that I love too much. Thank you so much for supporting me all these years, I would have never been able to make it until now without you being the one stopping me, whether directly or indirectly. I love you bro. And in case any of those thoughts come back for whatever reason. You better live, you piece of ****.

@Ailyria
Thank you for being such a dear and helping me out so many times, especially when I just came to FR. And for being a friend. A beautiful friend that has been so wonderful not only to me, but to everyone else as well. We all love you, Pan. <3

@Arimwe
*nuzzles* You floofy sheep. You are just wonderful in so many ways, and I love and thank you so much for that. You're an awesome artist, and I hope that you'll get even better and better than ever. ^w^

@Lup
Ah. Lup. You nerd. Yes, you.
I love you and all your random trivia and facts. You brighten up my day, and is just a simply wonderful person. I love you, you nerd. And your trivia isn't all that useless! <33

@Teland @Jackabug @TaintedIllusions @Terrone @CornixElecti @Antivertigo
I just want to start off by saying just how much I love you guys, and thank you all for all the help I've received, in one way or another.
I am extremely happy and glad to have been able to be a part of all the nonsense stuff that happens with us. I love you all for being such wonderful people, I feel extremely grateful to have been able to meet you and befriend you all.
i46hpPh.gif
@QueenOfIllusion @Myuniverseinabox @SaintFunksWorth
AAAAAAYY, you're all my best friends. End of story, literally some of the greatest people I have ever met in my whole life. You all have made me unbelievably happy on many occasions, brightening up days that were horrible and inspiring me to continue on my way to improve my art, Continue my Writing, and Persue my interest in Criminal Justice. You all make me laugh and Smile and are there for me through thick and thin, And I make sure to do the same to all of you. I Love you all dearly and am grateful to have such lovely people to call friends <3

@Mythie
You recited the lyrics of my favorite TØP song with me just out of no where and for that you are AWESOME! I never got around to saying Thank you for that, it really made my day! Also YES CLIQUE!
(Thanks for the ping :'D )

@LunarMyst
You were like the first person on FR that actually interacted with me like in a conversation, we started a subspecies together, and you're in all honesty awesome!
@QueenOfIllusion @Myuniverseinabox @SaintFunksWorth
AAAAAAYY, you're all my best friends. End of story, literally some of the greatest people I have ever met in my whole life. You all have made me unbelievably happy on many occasions, brightening up days that were horrible and inspiring me to continue on my way to improve my art, Continue my Writing, and Persue my interest in Criminal Justice. You all make me laugh and Smile and are there for me through thick and thin, And I make sure to do the same to all of you. I Love you all dearly and am grateful to have such lovely people to call friends <3

@Mythie
You recited the lyrics of my favorite TØP song with me just out of no where and for that you are AWESOME! I never got around to saying Thank you for that, it really made my day! Also YES CLIQUE!
(Thanks for the ping :'D )

@LunarMyst
You were like the first person on FR that actually interacted with me like in a conversation, we started a subspecies together, and you're in all honesty awesome!
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12