Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shoutouts: Spread the Love
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@FrozenVisc @Krosulhah @TheCorruptedOne
aaaaaah tool fam!!! i'm happy to have found other tool fans on here too. it's really nice tbh.

i didn't get anything tool related for christmas, but i did get a little over 200 dollars that i could easily use to buy tool stuff. thinkin about getting a shirt, since i only have one.

i did get a tool related gift last year though, and that was tickets to one of their concerts. that's actually where i got my single tool shirt from lmao.
@FrozenVisc @Krosulhah @TheCorruptedOne
aaaaaah tool fam!!! i'm happy to have found other tool fans on here too. it's really nice tbh.

i didn't get anything tool related for christmas, but i did get a little over 200 dollars that i could easily use to buy tool stuff. thinkin about getting a shirt, since i only have one.

i did get a tool related gift last year though, and that was tickets to one of their concerts. that's actually where i got my single tool shirt from lmao.
A28Svy9.png . sand .
she/her
FR + 0

light_2.png
bi
twenties

4oO1RBo.png
Shout out to literally everyone in this flight!!! I can't imagine being anywhere else. Y'all are definitely the most amazing and caring flight out there and I am so glad to be part of it.

Quick shout out to @Coolkid though for talking me into switching here waaaay back in early 2015 though!!!! :D
Shout out to literally everyone in this flight!!! I can't imagine being anywhere else. Y'all are definitely the most amazing and caring flight out there and I am so glad to be part of it.

Quick shout out to @Coolkid though for talking me into switching here waaaay back in early 2015 though!!!! :D
uIMPP6e.png
I won't ping them because that'd be a lot of people and I don't wanna annoy them, but a big shout out to all the artists that have done art for me (be it commissioned or gifted) of my boy ! Know that I love every single pieces I got and they make me so happy. Thank you for your time !

@Inkdemoncuddles : A shoutout for being awesome ;)
I won't ping them because that'd be a lot of people and I don't wanna annoy them, but a big shout out to all the artists that have done art for me (be it commissioned or gifted) of my boy ! Know that I love every single pieces I got and they make me so happy. Thank you for your time !

@Inkdemoncuddles : A shoutout for being awesome ;)
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@IronPen

I'm glad we made your December a little better. ;w;
Best wishes to you and your family, by the way. We're all here if you need us.
@IronPen

I'm glad we made your December a little better. ;w;
Best wishes to you and your family, by the way. We're all here if you need us.
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png ART SHOP IS ON HIATUS!
@Bloodborne

> U > Dawww, thank you so much <3 This made my life day. You're so sweet and chill, and I enjoy talking to you! Your whole lair and the way you dress your dragons is goals.
@Bloodborne

> U > Dawww, thank you so much <3 This made my life day. You're so sweet and chill, and I enjoy talking to you! Your whole lair and the way you dress your dragons is goals.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Emordnilap

Awe, thanks! -huggles- Love you too! o3o
@Emordnilap

Awe, thanks! -huggles- Love you too! o3o
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@chespin

(fingerguns right back) You are amazing. Just. Amazing. I don't know if there are any other words- Awesome, spectacular, epic, great, precious, perfect, pure, wonderful. And probably more words, I guess.

@KyloRen

You've just been a great friend to me, whether on here, Discord, or mibbit.

@Emberglo

You're a wonderful presence in the Shadow forums whether you're on often or not. You're one of the real reasons I can never leave.

@Meonox

Mirrors. Mirrors are everywhere and make both of us happy. I love you and I love your Mirrors. (And I love your gorgeous art, if only I weren't so against gijinka-ing my dragons...)

@CelesticLeo

Thank you so much for all of your help with the Shadow Subspecies project, and for taking it over after I left.

@Ribbons

You are an awesome person. Awesome.

@Charingo

You are also awesome, and I am in flipping love with your art. Keep on keeping on, my friend.

@Banjo

May Entei's fire light your path.

@ -Everyone from Shadow Discord and Flight Chatter Discord

Whatever comes your way, may you have the courage to face it, the power to defeat it, and the wisdom to know how. You are all amazing people and deserve all the love in the world.
@chespin

(fingerguns right back) You are amazing. Just. Amazing. I don't know if there are any other words- Awesome, spectacular, epic, great, precious, perfect, pure, wonderful. And probably more words, I guess.

@KyloRen

You've just been a great friend to me, whether on here, Discord, or mibbit.

@Emberglo

You're a wonderful presence in the Shadow forums whether you're on often or not. You're one of the real reasons I can never leave.

@Meonox

Mirrors. Mirrors are everywhere and make both of us happy. I love you and I love your Mirrors. (And I love your gorgeous art, if only I weren't so against gijinka-ing my dragons...)

@CelesticLeo

Thank you so much for all of your help with the Shadow Subspecies project, and for taking it over after I left.

@Ribbons

You are an awesome person. Awesome.

@Charingo

You are also awesome, and I am in flipping love with your art. Keep on keeping on, my friend.

@Banjo

May Entei's fire light your path.

@ -Everyone from Shadow Discord and Flight Chatter Discord

Whatever comes your way, may you have the courage to face it, the power to defeat it, and the wisdom to know how. You are all amazing people and deserve all the love in the world.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@UserOfShadows

You are awesome
@UserOfShadows

You are awesome
mq7Kg45.gifsnorlax.gifmq7Kg45.gif
@Automedon

Aw thank you :'D You're also the sweetest person I met here on flightrising!
Always making me happy whenever I see you comment on my page :')
@Automedon

Aw thank you :'D You're also the sweetest person I met here on flightrising!
Always making me happy whenever I see you comment on my page :')
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12