Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shoutouts: Spread the Love
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@UserOfShadows

You're an absolutely amazing person who deserves all the best to come your way.

((Also, your pterodactyl screech is <3))
@UserOfShadows

You're an absolutely amazing person who deserves all the best to come your way.

((Also, your pterodactyl screech is <3))
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@Soujun

Same right back atcha <3

There's waaaaay to many people to give shoutouts to for being amazing, lovely, helpful, sweet and just all around awesome! But I'll ping a few that are totes at the top of the list...

@Midrael @Kaelthas @vhyxe @Lexreon @DarkBrosInc @stitchedproxi @ShadyRabbit

<3
As well as everyone who commissioned me, being patient with me and helping me out ; v ; I love you all, may you be blessed my dears <3
@Soujun

Same right back atcha <3

There's waaaaay to many people to give shoutouts to for being amazing, lovely, helpful, sweet and just all around awesome! But I'll ping a few that are totes at the top of the list...

@Midrael @Kaelthas @vhyxe @Lexreon @DarkBrosInc @stitchedproxi @ShadyRabbit

<3
As well as everyone who commissioned me, being patient with me and helping me out ; v ; I love you all, may you be blessed my dears <3
STW9f2s.png
@parabola

I got tickets as well last year as a gift, I was so hyped Lmao
@parabola

I got tickets as well last year as a gift, I was so hyped Lmao
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
@InkdemonCuddles ilu bae <3

I love Cuddles, as well, included their girlfriend @kaelthas, @lexreon who's an amazing peep and pearlcatcher buddy, @buli who's my partner in crime, @silverstreams who's my new french buddy, many others actually
@InkdemonCuddles ilu bae <3

I love Cuddles, as well, included their girlfriend @kaelthas, @lexreon who's an amazing peep and pearlcatcher buddy, @buli who's my partner in crime, @silverstreams who's my new french buddy, many others actually
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@InkdemonCuddles You're an awesome (s)cinnamon roll, oh my gosh, and I'm so glad I met you! Thank you for being amazing.

@Bonegard Aaaaaaaaaaaa--- You're one of my favorite people on this site (along with Inky and Dark), and your dragons are precious. Keep chuggin', bro!

@DarkBrosInc, @Icefireenfriends Roomies, thanks for being you. :) You're the best roomies ever.

@silverdrake I haven't talked to you for very long, but I'm glad I did, for sure. You're so sweet, and an absolute joy. Keep on smiling, I'm sure it's lovely.

@JetBlackOblivion aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--- Your lair is awesome, and you've got such awesome goals. Way to be an inspiration?

@WaywardFamily You're another one that I've not talked to very often, but you're a great person, I can already tell. I hope you can get back into the swing of things.

If any of you need anything (or if any of your friends need anything), don't be afraid to ask! I'm always willing to help, or do my best to.
@InkdemonCuddles You're an awesome (s)cinnamon roll, oh my gosh, and I'm so glad I met you! Thank you for being amazing.

@Bonegard Aaaaaaaaaaaa--- You're one of my favorite people on this site (along with Inky and Dark), and your dragons are precious. Keep chuggin', bro!

@DarkBrosInc, @Icefireenfriends Roomies, thanks for being you. :) You're the best roomies ever.

@silverdrake I haven't talked to you for very long, but I'm glad I did, for sure. You're so sweet, and an absolute joy. Keep on smiling, I'm sure it's lovely.

@JetBlackOblivion aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--- Your lair is awesome, and you've got such awesome goals. Way to be an inspiration?

@WaywardFamily You're another one that I've not talked to very often, but you're a great person, I can already tell. I hope you can get back into the swing of things.

If any of you need anything (or if any of your friends need anything), don't be afraid to ask! I'm always willing to help, or do my best to.
@stitchedproxi ahhhhh thank you so much! <3 Might as wel ldo one of these too while I'm on here!

@inkdemoncuddles You have been really great, been though we haven't talked too much, you helped my self esteem in opening up commissions and I deeply thank you for that!

@ileah BY BROSKI! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have ever joined Flight Rising and that would have just been horrible. Thanks for getting me into these adorable dragons and creating such amazing lore with our clans!

@Darkbrosinc Dude I miss ya. Sorry I've been so quiet lately, but how have you been? I hope well over the holidays. I'd love to be able to talk with you again soon! you've been a great friend and Ive never had such long conversations with anyone else on FR. Thanks for being such a great friend!

@Stitchedproxi I miss talking with you too! You are one of the nicest people I've met on FR and hope to talk with you again in the near future! You've helped me more than you realize and I hope that you had a great holiday season as well!
@stitchedproxi ahhhhh thank you so much! <3 Might as wel ldo one of these too while I'm on here!

@inkdemoncuddles You have been really great, been though we haven't talked too much, you helped my self esteem in opening up commissions and I deeply thank you for that!

@ileah BY BROSKI! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have ever joined Flight Rising and that would have just been horrible. Thanks for getting me into these adorable dragons and creating such amazing lore with our clans!

@Darkbrosinc Dude I miss ya. Sorry I've been so quiet lately, but how have you been? I hope well over the holidays. I'd love to be able to talk with you again soon! you've been a great friend and Ive never had such long conversations with anyone else on FR. Thanks for being such a great friend!

@Stitchedproxi I miss talking with you too! You are one of the nicest people I've met on FR and hope to talk with you again in the near future! You've helped me more than you realize and I hope that you had a great holiday season as well!
@stitchedproxi Well, you're simply fantastic. It was really, really awesome to meet someone as nice and welcoming as you, and getting a message from you is always the highlight of my day!

@DarkBrosInc You were one of my first good friends on here, and I can't thank you enough for that. You listened to my nerd-rants and supplied some of your own as well. Also, thanks for having a long awesome Stormcloak vs. imperial debate!

@SilverWinter You got me into this game (still not quite sure if that's a good thing...) but you've always been there for me as I freak out about my newest dragons or events. Thanks. You're the best.
@stitchedproxi Well, you're simply fantastic. It was really, really awesome to meet someone as nice and welcoming as you, and getting a message from you is always the highlight of my day!

@DarkBrosInc You were one of my first good friends on here, and I can't thank you enough for that. You listened to my nerd-rants and supplied some of your own as well. Also, thanks for having a long awesome Stormcloak vs. imperial debate!

@SilverWinter You got me into this game (still not quite sure if that's a good thing...) but you've always been there for me as I freak out about my newest dragons or events. Thanks. You're the best.
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@stitchedproxi
Best moirail ever. I love being around you and I hope we stay roomies for a good few years to come. :P

@JetBlackOblivion
You've been a good friend and companion. Though we haven't admittedly spent as much time talking or roleplaying lately, I hope someday we can return to that! And thanks for all the advice and support~ Nocturnal be with you, my thief friend.

@Bonegard
Been swell as can be. <3 And I reciprocate the feeling. Thanks for putting up with me, friend. :'D I really do hope we get a chance to speak to each other more, and I'm glad you went out of your way to talk with me. Hope things start looking up for you!

@InkdemonCuddles
I think you're all too aware of what I think of you, but nevertheless I still want you to know how much your friendship has meant to me. Thanks for all the understanding and support and kindness and love, and I really hope I can return all of that in kind. ;u;

@silverdrake
Our meeting was... definitely an interesting one. :'D; But I'm glad you reached out! Can't wait to roleplay some more, pal. <3

@Balgriath
I'll always know you as Tic-Tac, no matter what your name is. :P
Also, thanks for being there when few others seemed to be.. You kept me happy, and that means a lot. I know you'll go far in your journey to success, and know that I'm rooting for you all the way!
@stitchedproxi
Best moirail ever. I love being around you and I hope we stay roomies for a good few years to come. :P

@JetBlackOblivion
You've been a good friend and companion. Though we haven't admittedly spent as much time talking or roleplaying lately, I hope someday we can return to that! And thanks for all the advice and support~ Nocturnal be with you, my thief friend.

@Bonegard
Been swell as can be. <3 And I reciprocate the feeling. Thanks for putting up with me, friend. :'D I really do hope we get a chance to speak to each other more, and I'm glad you went out of your way to talk with me. Hope things start looking up for you!

@InkdemonCuddles
I think you're all too aware of what I think of you, but nevertheless I still want you to know how much your friendship has meant to me. Thanks for all the understanding and support and kindness and love, and I really hope I can return all of that in kind. ;u;

@silverdrake
Our meeting was... definitely an interesting one. :'D; But I'm glad you reached out! Can't wait to roleplay some more, pal. <3

@Balgriath
I'll always know you as Tic-Tac, no matter what your name is. :P
Also, thanks for being there when few others seemed to be.. You kept me happy, and that means a lot. I know you'll go far in your journey to success, and know that I'm rooting for you all the way!
eWkE3vN.gif
aaa @vhyxe @Inkdemoncuddles I love u bbs ;A;

also shoutout to @Midrael for being an amazing bro
and @MathiMathi my son

Im so glad for you all you have no idea really, you guys make even dull days bright <3
aaa @vhyxe @Inkdemoncuddles I love u bbs ;A;

also shoutout to @Midrael for being an amazing bro
and @MathiMathi my son

Im so glad for you all you have no idea really, you guys make even dull days bright <3
TnnXl0q.png
@Automedon

Hiya! Thank you. ;w; I'm always super excited to see your username when I'm browsing and I love your aesthetic. It has been awhile! I always get busy around the holidays though I seem to always have something going on...
@Automedon

Hiya! Thank you. ;w; I'm always super excited to see your username when I'm browsing and I love your aesthetic. It has been awhile! I always get busy around the holidays though I seem to always have something going on...
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12