Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shoutouts: Spread the Love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@EtherealDreams - Thanks for being an awesome friend here on FR, I really want you to have an amazing year in 2017. You've definitely made last year brighter for me and I just want you to know that I've really appreciated everything you've done. I am literally here for anything you need, okay? c:

@ LightDom - I look up to all you guys so much and I love ya'll please keep being the best that no one ever has <3

& lastly @ Literally this whole Flight you are the Light that keeps me alive.

alrighty Im done I feel weird if I pinged a lot of people >w< too shy for that. So hopefully this is ok.
@EtherealDreams - Thanks for being an awesome friend here on FR, I really want you to have an amazing year in 2017. You've definitely made last year brighter for me and I just want you to know that I've really appreciated everything you've done. I am literally here for anything you need, okay? c:

@ LightDom - I look up to all you guys so much and I love ya'll please keep being the best that no one ever has <3

& lastly @ Literally this whole Flight you are the Light that keeps me alive.

alrighty Im done I feel weird if I pinged a lot of people >w< too shy for that. So hopefully this is ok.
yzUX307.png
@Bloodborne Ahh thank you man! I really appreciate it <3

Uhhh I suppose I can do some shoutouts of my own!

@Yetdarker Hey man! Ahh it's been a while since we really talked, but I want you to know ily and you're an amazing person and if you ever need anything I gotchu <3

@Imani Hi! You are like, the sweetest person, always full of compliments, and I appreciate your kindness and words about my dragon babies <33

@Obsidianskies you neVER COME ON HERE but you know I love u and you're the absolute best b <3

@Planets Hello dear! <3 long time no talk! But you're so so nice, and your art is really really nice and thank you for popping by my shops every once in a while <3

@Nudibranchs Ahh hello friend! You're super super sweet and we have fun showing off our dergs together. I really appreciate all the stuff you've given me! <3

@Tharn Hi!! I just wanted to say you're a super great person with fantastic lore and a freaking gorgeous lair. I hope we can RP sometime!

Ahhh there are a ton of people I've met on here and they're all great and ily all <3
@Bloodborne Ahh thank you man! I really appreciate it <3

Uhhh I suppose I can do some shoutouts of my own!

@Yetdarker Hey man! Ahh it's been a while since we really talked, but I want you to know ily and you're an amazing person and if you ever need anything I gotchu <3

@Imani Hi! You are like, the sweetest person, always full of compliments, and I appreciate your kindness and words about my dragon babies <33

@Obsidianskies you neVER COME ON HERE but you know I love u and you're the absolute best b <3

@Planets Hello dear! <3 long time no talk! But you're so so nice, and your art is really really nice and thank you for popping by my shops every once in a while <3

@Nudibranchs Ahh hello friend! You're super super sweet and we have fun showing off our dergs together. I really appreciate all the stuff you've given me! <3

@Tharn Hi!! I just wanted to say you're a super great person with fantastic lore and a freaking gorgeous lair. I hope we can RP sometime!

Ahhh there are a ton of people I've met on here and they're all great and ily all <3
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@ImpossibleJedi4 @VultureCulture @Trickilicky

(and everyone else I forgot)

love to you :D
@ImpossibleJedi4 @VultureCulture @Trickilicky

(and everyone else I forgot)

love to you :D
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@raochchoir for theri amazing gift

@Disillusionist for their charity

@Xotis For your hearfelt words and that art!

@ All of Fire Flight for being their amazing selves during my not-so-nice December and keeping my spirits up. including the nice messages from @Voronwis @Deramadus @Hinumi @MiraLief @Collector @GemHydra @Koopaling @freeli @feuervogel @Lunaleaf @Asbel
You guys do my heart good.

and @Xionahri for putting up with the fact I still don't have my Pokemon Sun (I honestly have no idea when that's gonna happen, I pray soon so I can actually start watching poketubers again.)

@SunnyToxicBunny for putting up with me dumping headcanons on you out of nowhere

@Rexcaliburr for letting me make 5 posts of random stuff on your nice thread, I'll try to be less weird on the next ones

@AmongTheStars for their brilliant nuzlocke, take your time I love it!
@raochchoir for theri amazing gift

@Disillusionist for their charity

@Xotis For your hearfelt words and that art!

@ All of Fire Flight for being their amazing selves during my not-so-nice December and keeping my spirits up. including the nice messages from @Voronwis @Deramadus @Hinumi @MiraLief @Collector @GemHydra @Koopaling @freeli @feuervogel @Lunaleaf @Asbel
You guys do my heart good.

and @Xionahri for putting up with the fact I still don't have my Pokemon Sun (I honestly have no idea when that's gonna happen, I pray soon so I can actually start watching poketubers again.)

@SunnyToxicBunny for putting up with me dumping headcanons on you out of nowhere

@Rexcaliburr for letting me make 5 posts of random stuff on your nice thread, I'll try to be less weird on the next ones

@AmongTheStars for their brilliant nuzlocke, take your time I love it!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen Nawh it's no problem! The thread's sole purpose is for weird, random stuff of the scientific nature ^^
@IronPen Nawh it's no problem! The thread's sole purpose is for weird, random stuff of the scientific nature ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@ everyone
the community is ultra awesome
@ everyone
the community is ultra awesome
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Leopardmask
aw goodness, that's so kind of you, thank you for givin me a smile this morning. =3
(sadly the thread mentioned, is dead)

ok now it's my turn:
Shoutout to @pepchamp for the ever-cute and positive peeb thread
and to @SplatterTank for being secret santa to me this year and becoming a lovely friend as well!
@Leopardmask
aw goodness, that's so kind of you, thank you for givin me a smile this morning. =3
(sadly the thread mentioned, is dead)

ok now it's my turn:
Shoutout to @pepchamp for the ever-cute and positive peeb thread
and to @SplatterTank for being secret santa to me this year and becoming a lovely friend as well!
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Dragurdite

T^T thank you, this really started my day off on a super high note. Been sick with a sore throat runny nose head cold thing.
You are super awesome for being so nice and willing to work with me on a project which has turned out to be really fun and you are the only person I talk to on a regular basis on FR.
Thanks for being so cool and understanding when I get busy with life.
Happy New Year!
@Dragurdite

T^T thank you, this really started my day off on a super high note. Been sick with a sore throat runny nose head cold thing.
You are super awesome for being so nice and willing to work with me on a project which has turned out to be really fun and you are the only person I talk to on a regular basis on FR.
Thanks for being so cool and understanding when I get busy with life.
Happy New Year!
9dJ0IYz.png
@ironpen Awwww <3
@ironpen Awwww <3
Bestiary completion quest || Celestial Volcano Hatchery || swaps here in season
@Memelukkikala

*promptly hugs you* You're simply amazing :D I always have so much fun talking to you, you're a great friend and a great person!

@Moonray4

Best dragon momma.

@TheGhostlyGamer

Please come online, I'm sorry I haven't been chatty D: I miss you!

@ pretty much every one in Plague Flight

Miss ya and your germs, everyone, but doing fine so far. I'll be home soon!
@Memelukkikala

*promptly hugs you* You're simply amazing :D I always have so much fun talking to you, you're a great friend and a great person!

@Moonray4

Best dragon momma.

@TheGhostlyGamer

Please come online, I'm sorry I haven't been chatty D: I miss you!

@ pretty much every one in Plague Flight

Miss ya and your germs, everyone, but doing fine so far. I'll be home soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12