Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Assembly Line 1
1 2
The room is filled with molds for doll body parts, with a huge machine overhead. Nozzles hang down from the machine. You suppose that the ceramic for the doll parts are mixed here and then poured in the molds. There is a loader machine and what seems to be a small cement mixer present.

In order to interact with objects in this area and explore this area, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
The room is filled with molds for doll body parts, with a huge machine overhead. Nozzles hang down from the machine. You suppose that the ceramic for the doll parts are mixed here and then poured in the molds. There is a loader machine and what seems to be a small cement mixer present.

In order to interact with objects in this area and explore this area, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread.

Signup Thread
Discussion Thread
Entry Hall
Bedrooms
Manager's Office
Kitchen
Lounge
Laundry Room
Storage Room 1
Storage Room 2
Assembly Line 2
Conspiracy Room
Trapdoor Room
@anika
Can I check out this area a bit more thoroughly? Also, do you want us to ping all the mods, or just you unless you say otherwise?
@anika
Can I check out this area a bit more thoroughly? Also, do you want us to ping all the mods, or just you unless you say otherwise?
@luxmold [quote name="anika" date=2016-10-29 09:18:34] A hint: You must be specific when searching. Asking to search a whole room will not yield results. I will only tell you what is obviously seen. If there were an object hidden in the vase, for instance, I wouldn't tell you about it. I'd just tell you that you see a vase. Prepositions are also important. You may find different things when looking inside the vase, behind the vase, under the vase, etc. [/quote] I realize that I had not done a good job of communicating this. I'll update the discussion page with this information. I believe I'm the only mod online right now, so just ping me for now.
@luxmold
anika wrote on 2016-10-29:
A hint: You must be specific when searching. Asking to search a whole room will not yield results. I will only tell you what is obviously seen. If there were an object hidden in the vase, for instance, I wouldn't tell you about it. I'd just tell you that you see a vase. Prepositions are also important. You may find different things when looking inside the vase, behind the vase, under the vase, etc.

I realize that I had not done a good job of communicating this. I'll update the discussion page with this information.

I believe I'm the only mod online right now, so just ping me for now.
@anika
Whoops. Okay then. Hmm. How about looking inside and around the cement mixer?
@anika
Whoops. Okay then. Hmm. How about looking inside and around the cement mixer?
@luxmold

You find a scythe inside the cement mixer. Weird...
@luxmold

You find a scythe inside the cement mixer. Weird...
@anika
I'll hold on to the scythe then. Oh but question! Do we have to post in a thread before we get information on it, or can we just say in out QT what we wish to explore?
@anika
I'll hold on to the scythe then. Oh but question! Do we have to post in a thread before we get information on it, or can we just say in out QT what we wish to explore?
@luxmold

You don't have to post in a thread to secretly explore that area.

You now have a scythe.
@luxmold

You don't have to post in a thread to secretly explore that area.

You now have a scythe.
@anika
I'd like to take a closer look at the loader machine
@anika
I'd like to take a closer look at the loader machine
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Nerasis

The loader machine is a vehicle of sorts for lifting barrels of powdered clay/glue up so they can be dumped into the assembly line's mixer.

The inside of the vehicle has all sorts of buttons and levers. There is a key on the seat.
@Nerasis

The loader machine is a vehicle of sorts for lifting barrels of powdered clay/glue up so they can be dumped into the assembly line's mixer.

The inside of the vehicle has all sorts of buttons and levers. There is a key on the seat.
@anika
I take the key c:
@anika
I take the key c:
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2