Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Saronai's Star Themes: Hiatus
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
Love all the dragons here so far! I'm really digging the theme combo; all three elements complement each other very well, and it's so fun to see how it's shown in other dragons! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33058157][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/330582/33058157_350.png[/img][/url] Serewood, my Plague Rep, was the first one I thought of when I saw the theme. A sapient fungus colony, she shifted into the form of a dragon and continued growing from there after she realized her original form could no longer support her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51232232][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51232232&skin=0&apparel=1752,32998,2505,769,1150,32994,24744,24748,23142&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] In a similar vein, Abalos was once a Plague-dwelling dryad. After falling ill and realizing he was near death, he worked together with a clan of dragons to create a new shape for himself. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67585258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/675853/67585258_350.png[/img][/url] Regina was once an artist in a clan that highly prized physical beauty. She was forced out after an attack disfigured her, and eventually joined my main clan as a self-defense instructor. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55560534][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/555606/55560534_350.png[/img][/url] Zhivago's a Plague derg who just likes farming and growing stuff. He used to work as a groundskeeper and gardener for a now-disbanded clan. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53639893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/536399/53639893_350.png[/img][/url] And the slightly sinister Niamh is a forest-dwelling witch who is benevolent towards lost travelers...but only up to a certain point.
Love all the dragons here so far! I'm really digging the theme combo; all three elements complement each other very well, and it's so fun to see how it's shown in other dragons!

33058157_350.png
Serewood, my Plague Rep, was the first one I thought of when I saw the theme. A sapient fungus colony, she shifted into the form of a dragon and continued growing from there after she realized her original form could no longer support her.

dragon?did=51232232&skin=0&apparel=1752,32998,2505,769,1150,32994,24744,24748,23142&xt=dressing.png
In a similar vein, Abalos was once a Plague-dwelling dryad. After falling ill and realizing he was near death, he worked together with a clan of dragons to create a new shape for himself.

67585258_350.png
Regina was once an artist in a clan that highly prized physical beauty. She was forced out after an attack disfigured her, and eventually joined my main clan as a self-defense instructor.

55560534_350.png
Zhivago's a Plague derg who just likes farming and growing stuff. He used to work as a groundskeeper and gardener for a now-disbanded clan.

53639893_350.png
And the slightly sinister Niamh is a forest-dwelling witch who is benevolent towards lost travelers...but only up to a certain point.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I finally have the time to continue with some comments!
I gave even more stars to all of those gorgeous dragons, but can't reply to everyone ;v;

@FoggyDownpour
Basirah is among my most favourite entries of the Plautumween theme! Both her design and her dark appearance in general are utterly stunning, and she seems like a mighty night goddess, coming from another cosmic world, born from the universe itself. She's literally the first dragon I truly like Peacock on - the white patterns look phenomenal on her obsidian body, and I love how perfectly well the Ice Dark Sclera eyes and her carefully chosen apparel pieces match! Malken is absolutely gorgeous, too, and appears like a haunting, disoriented spirit to me, searching to satisfy her desires. Her design is truly impressive, as well :)

@goolover
I wanted to let you know how utterly stunning your entries are! c: You have such a good eyes for unique and pretty concepts, and every dragon captures you as if you're being drawn into a new world or atmosphere. Hestia gave me warm and nostalgic vibes instantly, and remembers me of an autumnal path among trees with golden leaves. She looks like a divine being, and her accent matches her wonderful gradients incredibly well. Zeni is one of the most unique Halloween dragons I've ever seen! Her accent is excellent, and the Pink Myrid is a fabulous choice. I'm in awe with the fallen warrior themes of Artoria and Onixia! The latter is probably my most favourite dragon out of them all, and it's intriguing how carefully you designed both of them with so many details. I also really like all the symbolic aspects, and the colour schemes just hit the nail. Last but definitely not least: GlowCloud is glorious! I'm not even into purple and green, not to mention both colours combined, but for some reason he catched my fancy. I probably just like how spooky and cheeky he looks, and how he overflows with magical spells and energies - he somehow remembers me of an overly motivated and eager sorcerer's apprentice who cannot control his own powers, and happily brings chaos everyway he goes. xD

@Mypilot
Your entries are as phenomenal as always, and I had so much fun looking through them all :) The amount of details, thoughts, and care you put into the designs is phenomenal, and always creates the most stunning dragons!
Semion probably is my most favourite! They instantly reminded me of a monarch who lost their life and kingdom during a great battle, cannot find peace, and returned as an undead spirit. Their design is outstanding, and I love the daunting and demonic vibes! Delani is absolutely intriguing, as well. The spooky and witchy design is fabulous, and her unique colours are super impressive - I really like how the orange, purple, and green nuances play together unexpectedly well. What a perfect gene choice, too! Last but not least I have to mention Jinx, due to his many glorious aspects: the obsidian primary being emphasized by the black Noxtide patterns and the grasp haze, the warm and vibrant sunset colours, the perfectly matching eyes, and just his whole colour scheme and appearance plays together in a very harmonic and eye-catching way. Kudos to all of them!

@TheGoldDragon
Your entries are gorgeous, and your dragon designs always are a true inspiration! The outfits of Finvarra and Foxglove are phenomenal, and I love their druidic and autumnal vibes. VenaeCavae honestly is one of the best Aberrations I've seen so far, and her ghostly, bloody, and demonic vibes are intriguing. What a perfect gene and accent choice! Taevo is my personal favourite. He looks like an ancient, elder creature of the woods, overgrown by nature, and probably protecting a magical realm in the forests. The Crocodile Wintercoat looks brilliant and fits the moss from his accent so well :D

@KayJay
Your dragons just left me speechless, because each of them is a true masterpiece and literally perfection. (Actually I just visited your lair, and left a star on almost every single dragon haha! You definitely have one of the most breathtaking collections I've seen so far!) I cannot get over their phenomenal and oustanding designs, and all of the details - colours, genes, accessories, and accents - play together in an absolutely brilliant and glorious way! I could get lost in their vibes and details for hours ;o;
I love how all of them represent demonic and spirited vibes in such an unique way. Khifk is probably my favourite, because of his ambivalence of life/immortality and death/loneliness - he cares for all these flowers, and yet there's also rust, and rotten details, as if they slowly fade away, like a symbol of decay. Blythe and Oni are simply stunning creatures, and I'm in awe with their sinister, devilish, and haunting vibes. Merdalia is magnificent, and it's fascinating how cohesive she looks even though there are so many details going on. I really like how her glowing green eyes match the beacon! Demogorgon is perfection as well, and I especially love how his colours and the ghost gene fit the accent as if it was made for him!

@Deladria
I just wanted to let you know that Sauinth is incredibly beautiful, and definitely one of the most unique and outstanding dragons of the plautumween theme! The unusual and intriguing colour scheme catched my sight instantly, and I'm in awe with her warm colours, and how magically her purple, orange, and golden nuances play together :) You did a fabulous job choosing her perfectly fitting accessories and accent, and she's just a masterpiece!

@Disillusionist
Your entries are absolutely stunning, as usual c:
Abalos is my most favourite dragon of the ones you shared, and I'm surprised by his unique and intriguing colour scheme and gene combination! He looks like a mystic garden at night, and I'm in awe about the perfectly matching apparel pieces you picked for him to emphasize his colour patterns and nuances. Also, I had no clue that Phthalo Striation looks so glorious ...
Niamh and Zhivago are incredibly pretty, too! Their colours are just wonderful and pleasant to look at, and their outfits are a piece of art. Last but not least I'd like to mention how marvellous Regina's design looks! I like the ambivalence of her being regal and militant at the same time, and the Savannah & Blend gradients looking through from beneath her warrior apparel are intriguing!
I finally have the time to continue with some comments!
I gave even more stars to all of those gorgeous dragons, but can't reply to everyone ;v;

@FoggyDownpour
Basirah is among my most favourite entries of the Plautumween theme! Both her design and her dark appearance in general are utterly stunning, and she seems like a mighty night goddess, coming from another cosmic world, born from the universe itself. She's literally the first dragon I truly like Peacock on - the white patterns look phenomenal on her obsidian body, and I love how perfectly well the Ice Dark Sclera eyes and her carefully chosen apparel pieces match! Malken is absolutely gorgeous, too, and appears like a haunting, disoriented spirit to me, searching to satisfy her desires. Her design is truly impressive, as well :)

@goolover
I wanted to let you know how utterly stunning your entries are! c: You have such a good eyes for unique and pretty concepts, and every dragon captures you as if you're being drawn into a new world or atmosphere. Hestia gave me warm and nostalgic vibes instantly, and remembers me of an autumnal path among trees with golden leaves. She looks like a divine being, and her accent matches her wonderful gradients incredibly well. Zeni is one of the most unique Halloween dragons I've ever seen! Her accent is excellent, and the Pink Myrid is a fabulous choice. I'm in awe with the fallen warrior themes of Artoria and Onixia! The latter is probably my most favourite dragon out of them all, and it's intriguing how carefully you designed both of them with so many details. I also really like all the symbolic aspects, and the colour schemes just hit the nail. Last but definitely not least: GlowCloud is glorious! I'm not even into purple and green, not to mention both colours combined, but for some reason he catched my fancy. I probably just like how spooky and cheeky he looks, and how he overflows with magical spells and energies - he somehow remembers me of an overly motivated and eager sorcerer's apprentice who cannot control his own powers, and happily brings chaos everyway he goes. xD

@Mypilot
Your entries are as phenomenal as always, and I had so much fun looking through them all :) The amount of details, thoughts, and care you put into the designs is phenomenal, and always creates the most stunning dragons!
Semion probably is my most favourite! They instantly reminded me of a monarch who lost their life and kingdom during a great battle, cannot find peace, and returned as an undead spirit. Their design is outstanding, and I love the daunting and demonic vibes! Delani is absolutely intriguing, as well. The spooky and witchy design is fabulous, and her unique colours are super impressive - I really like how the orange, purple, and green nuances play together unexpectedly well. What a perfect gene choice, too! Last but not least I have to mention Jinx, due to his many glorious aspects: the obsidian primary being emphasized by the black Noxtide patterns and the grasp haze, the warm and vibrant sunset colours, the perfectly matching eyes, and just his whole colour scheme and appearance plays together in a very harmonic and eye-catching way. Kudos to all of them!

@TheGoldDragon
Your entries are gorgeous, and your dragon designs always are a true inspiration! The outfits of Finvarra and Foxglove are phenomenal, and I love their druidic and autumnal vibes. VenaeCavae honestly is one of the best Aberrations I've seen so far, and her ghostly, bloody, and demonic vibes are intriguing. What a perfect gene and accent choice! Taevo is my personal favourite. He looks like an ancient, elder creature of the woods, overgrown by nature, and probably protecting a magical realm in the forests. The Crocodile Wintercoat looks brilliant and fits the moss from his accent so well :D

@KayJay
Your dragons just left me speechless, because each of them is a true masterpiece and literally perfection. (Actually I just visited your lair, and left a star on almost every single dragon haha! You definitely have one of the most breathtaking collections I've seen so far!) I cannot get over their phenomenal and oustanding designs, and all of the details - colours, genes, accessories, and accents - play together in an absolutely brilliant and glorious way! I could get lost in their vibes and details for hours ;o;
I love how all of them represent demonic and spirited vibes in such an unique way. Khifk is probably my favourite, because of his ambivalence of life/immortality and death/loneliness - he cares for all these flowers, and yet there's also rust, and rotten details, as if they slowly fade away, like a symbol of decay. Blythe and Oni are simply stunning creatures, and I'm in awe with their sinister, devilish, and haunting vibes. Merdalia is magnificent, and it's fascinating how cohesive she looks even though there are so many details going on. I really like how her glowing green eyes match the beacon! Demogorgon is perfection as well, and I especially love how his colours and the ghost gene fit the accent as if it was made for him!

@Deladria
I just wanted to let you know that Sauinth is incredibly beautiful, and definitely one of the most unique and outstanding dragons of the plautumween theme! The unusual and intriguing colour scheme catched my sight instantly, and I'm in awe with her warm colours, and how magically her purple, orange, and golden nuances play together :) You did a fabulous job choosing her perfectly fitting accessories and accent, and she's just a masterpiece!

@Disillusionist
Your entries are absolutely stunning, as usual c:
Abalos is my most favourite dragon of the ones you shared, and I'm surprised by his unique and intriguing colour scheme and gene combination! He looks like a mystic garden at night, and I'm in awe about the perfectly matching apparel pieces you picked for him to emphasize his colour patterns and nuances. Also, I had no clue that Phthalo Striation looks so glorious ...
Niamh and Zhivago are incredibly pretty, too! Their colours are just wonderful and pleasant to look at, and their outfits are a piece of art. Last but not least I'd like to mention how marvellous Regina's design looks! I like the ambivalence of her being regal and militant at the same time, and the Savannah & Blend gradients looking through from beneath her warrior apparel are intriguing!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Thank you so much [emoji=heart] Your own submissions for this theme are absolutely fantastic! I love the intricate outfits they have. Numen and Zedekiah are both so regal, and they made me think of marble palaces hidden deep within autumn forests. And Thymun, Amdusias, and Dystopia are incredible! The outfits are cluttered, but not unpleasantly so, and in fact, it's wonderful how cohesive you've managed to make them look. It's fun picking out individual details and pieces in each of their attires. All those reds and greens together are amazing!
@Luunai Thank you so much Your own submissions for this theme are absolutely fantastic! I love the intricate outfits they have. Numen and Zedekiah are both so regal, and they made me think of marble palaces hidden deep within autumn forests. And Thymun, Amdusias, and Dystopia are incredible! The outfits are cluttered, but not unpleasantly so, and in fact, it's wonderful how cohesive you've managed to make them look. It's fun picking out individual details and pieces in each of their attires. All those reds and greens together are amazing!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Luunai

Thank you for the ping (and the compliments! <3) and reminding me to scope out some more pretty dragons to throw stars at. \o/ You've got a fantastic batch this theme, but for me Amdusias takes the cake. I certainly understand spending hours making the perfect outfit FR's abilities to make apparel that is slightly off in colour from anything remotely in its neighborhood constantly amazed me, but I can honestly say the time spent has PAID OFF. His primary is a testament to how wonderful lionfish is, and it makes him so matchy in countless little ways. I love the incense mantle combined with the layered candles, because it gives him such bog witch vibes and I love how the thick of it is resting on his back, with the kelpie mane to add a lovely touch of red and cover the grey of the mantle. >:3c Love some good layering technique, LOVE IT.

@KayJay

I'm so glad I poked through more entries, because Blythe about popped my eyeballs out of my head for how cool she is. Would I let her treat me? That's a solid no, but it's a respectful no. That accent fits her SO perfectly, and I love the layered grasps poking out from underneath the banner (those banners don't get enough love on top of that), because the reaching hands creeping out from between the feathers of her wings makes her look even extra eerie. Sensational.

@Skydust

Glad to see a new participant! Lots of good vibes in this thread, Saronai is a gem. :D Speaking of gems, you've got some great dragons! Sexton compelled me to stop and take a longer gander, because that mist ghost of his just makes him pop with amazing colour. His scatter log made me lol because boy howdy did RNG want him to be purple.

Contagion is also really cool, and makes me want to use the rags on a dragon of mine. I could never quite get them to work the way I want them to, but this kiddo does it beautifully. Love how bony he is, right down to the maize tertiary. So friend shaped.
@Luunai

Thank you for the ping (and the compliments! <3) and reminding me to scope out some more pretty dragons to throw stars at. \o/ You've got a fantastic batch this theme, but for me Amdusias takes the cake. I certainly understand spending hours making the perfect outfit FR's abilities to make apparel that is slightly off in colour from anything remotely in its neighborhood constantly amazed me, but I can honestly say the time spent has PAID OFF. His primary is a testament to how wonderful lionfish is, and it makes him so matchy in countless little ways. I love the incense mantle combined with the layered candles, because it gives him such bog witch vibes and I love how the thick of it is resting on his back, with the kelpie mane to add a lovely touch of red and cover the grey of the mantle. >:3c Love some good layering technique, LOVE IT.

@KayJay

I'm so glad I poked through more entries, because Blythe about popped my eyeballs out of my head for how cool she is. Would I let her treat me? That's a solid no, but it's a respectful no. That accent fits her SO perfectly, and I love the layered grasps poking out from underneath the banner (those banners don't get enough love on top of that), because the reaching hands creeping out from between the feathers of her wings makes her look even extra eerie. Sensational.

@Skydust

Glad to see a new participant! Lots of good vibes in this thread, Saronai is a gem. :D Speaking of gems, you've got some great dragons! Sexton compelled me to stop and take a longer gander, because that mist ghost of his just makes him pop with amazing colour. His scatter log made me lol because boy howdy did RNG want him to be purple.

Contagion is also really cool, and makes me want to use the rags on a dragon of mine. I could never quite get them to work the way I want them to, but this kiddo does it beautifully. Love how bony he is, right down to the maize tertiary. So friend shaped.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64216107][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642162/64216107_350.png[/img][/url][/center] My first dragon is definitely going to be Sans. He’s based off the Underfell version of the character. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this AU, its premise is that everyone lives in a society where its “kill or be killed.” Honestly, any of my fell fandergs would work well for this theme, and I had a hard time deciding between Sans and his younger brother [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64995642]Papyrus[/url], but I ultimately decided on Sans. Instead of giving him his 1 HP, I decided to translate his fragility into FR terms: by making him super sickly. I figured it’d be pretty ironic for a Plague dragon to be sickly (although I have a headcanon that about a fourth of all Plague dragons are vulnerable to disease), and it’s definitely a weakness in their world. But as dangerous as Papyrus is, the fact that Sans managed to both survive [i]and[/i] raise a hatchling in their world makes him a pretty big survivor in my eyes. Honestly, his entire tab is one I’m super proud of. I love my Underfell dorks. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54679172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546792/54679172_350.png[/img][/url][/center] In direct contrast to Sans, Sahara doesn’t have any lore to speak of. She’s just a pretty dragon I originally bought for a breeding project, realized she’s a sister to another of my permas, and decided she would make a really pretty autumn dragon. I have so many autumn dragons it’s a bit ridiculous. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48592596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/485926/48592596_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Cassata’s easily one of my spookier dragons. She’s a true villain, who died at one point due to her own folly then was brought back to life. Ignore her current lore; I’m updating it along with everyone else’s to be more in line with my current lore. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69867569][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/698676/69867569_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Sorry about the bloody bandages, but I thought this boy would fit in perfectly with spookiness. ad nihil is a being of mass destruction. Again, his lore is outdated and needs a major rehaul, but I love how spooky he is. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47291795][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/472918/47291795_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Nalene is one of my earlier dragons. She was originally intended to be a mate to a dragon I no longer own, but they were related so that didn’t work out. She’s one of the dragons who I’d originally intended to regene from Pinstripe, but is also one of the reasons it went from being loathed to a favorite gene, however that worked out. She was originally a blacksmith who specialized in delicate filigree and wore the Ember Sylvan set, but I decided to revamp her look and lore. She is now a maybe-blacksmith-maybe-autumn-fairy. I might change her tert though – still not a huge fan of Glimmer.
64216107_350.png
My first dragon is definitely going to be Sans. He’s based off the Underfell version of the character. For those of you who are unfamiliar with this AU, its premise is that everyone lives in a society where its “kill or be killed.” Honestly, any of my fell fandergs would work well for this theme, and I had a hard time deciding between Sans and his younger brother Papyrus, but I ultimately decided on Sans. Instead of giving him his 1 HP, I decided to translate his fragility into FR terms: by making him super sickly. I figured it’d be pretty ironic for a Plague dragon to be sickly (although I have a headcanon that about a fourth of all Plague dragons are vulnerable to disease), and it’s definitely a weakness in their world. But as dangerous as Papyrus is, the fact that Sans managed to both survive and raise a hatchling in their world makes him a pretty big survivor in my eyes. Honestly, his entire tab is one I’m super proud of. I love my Underfell dorks.

54679172_350.png
In direct contrast to Sans, Sahara doesn’t have any lore to speak of. She’s just a pretty dragon I originally bought for a breeding project, realized she’s a sister to another of my permas, and decided she would make a really pretty autumn dragon. I have so many autumn dragons it’s a bit ridiculous.

48592596_350.png
Cassata’s easily one of my spookier dragons. She’s a true villain, who died at one point due to her own folly then was brought back to life. Ignore her current lore; I’m updating it along with everyone else’s to be more in line with my current lore.

69867569_350.png
Sorry about the bloody bandages, but I thought this boy would fit in perfectly with spookiness. ad nihil is a being of mass destruction. Again, his lore is outdated and needs a major rehaul, but I love how spooky he is.

47291795_350.png
Nalene is one of my earlier dragons. She was originally intended to be a mate to a dragon I no longer own, but they were related so that didn’t work out. She’s one of the dragons who I’d originally intended to regene from Pinstripe, but is also one of the reasons it went from being loathed to a favorite gene, however that worked out. She was originally a blacksmith who specialized in delicate filigree and wore the Ember Sylvan set, but I decided to revamp her look and lore. She is now a maybe-blacksmith-maybe-autumn-fairy. I might change her tert though – still not a huge fan of Glimmer.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
All dragons to this point have received stars from me, in most cases, those who already had a star, had their nearest neighbor I liked as well starred instead (I'm starting to run out of dragons to star on some of the dedicated participants ;D ).

So many gorgeous shares!
All dragons to this point have received stars from me, in most cases, those who already had a star, had their nearest neighbor I liked as well starred instead (I'm starting to run out of dragons to star on some of the dedicated participants ;D ).

So many gorgeous shares!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Ah, love this theme. I gotta say, Halloween isn't my favorite (it's around this time of year I become aggressively snow-glittered and covered in ribbons in protest of the gratuitously gross - I think I wouldn't mind so much if not for that), but autumn is really just a beautiful time. The weather (at least in n hemisphere) is crisp and the air is bright. I love fallen leaves as much as colorful ones. As usual, all your dragons are beautiful. Astaroth is great, fitting the Eldritch-style name with the goat eyes and that spirit. That's one of my favorite Spiral accents, too. I like how you haven't covered up the Shadow emblem in the back foot, too. And of course, the cane. I never think of canes. Maybe because I think they work well on so few dragons, but Spirals are obviously an exception. I like the dark and sinister vibes of this dragon. Oh, but I love Eidolon. So pretty. All your jewelry box fae, actually. Inspired me to get a few of my own. Hopefully, one day they'll be ready to share. Also may I just say, the use of full-coverage site skins is amazing. I especially like how this one's secondary matches the apparent secondary in the skin... and how the rest of the colors correspond at least somewhat with the skin itself. Well done, that. Anyway, I like the idea of the grim reaper, and I'd be interested to see where you go with it. I'm also of the notion that "evil" or a "villain" for the reaper is unnecessary... "unpleasant, not evil," is how I like to put it. Anyway, lovely outfit and excellent use of the bewitching bits. I probably agree that Autumn is the loveliest season (even if it's not my favorite), and this combo of colors, accent, and outfit really do show off the bounty, cozy, and regal autumn vibes. I especially appreciate the autumn woodstuff in this outfit. I feel like maybe we don't see these enough. I don't know if I've actually used any, myself. Wah, dang, Vindemiatrix is lovely. That's a great use of that skin especially - I haven't seen it look this good on any dragon. This is definitely one of those outfits that was obviously especially crafted for this dragon, and this dragon alone. The darks and the lights go so well with the rich purples of the primary (with soap - eee), and what the accent does to the mane can't be beat. What a beautiful combination of colors. And aw if that picture of a little Deliria isn't the cute, I don't know what is. Also, great name. Makes a great little witch with that hat, but also makes for a lovely adult, too. Nice eyeliner with that accent. That also sounds like a really fun lore concept! Perfect for a Veilspun. Also, I don't remember where I clicked on Sythlar, but this seems like a good spot considering these two share similar colors? Sythlar is amazing. I love the pastel wings, and the familiar somehow matches really well. Good work, good work. Despite my dislike for Halloween (which is probably due to other factors somewhat similar to my spiteful listening to Christmas music at the beginning of October), I do have two dedicated Halloween dragons myself... though their lore has nothing to do with Halloween, really, besides a tangential similarity in some theme. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40592354][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/405924/40592354_350.png[/img][/url][/center] This is [b]Jack[/b], and he can speak to dead dragons - actually probably anything dead, not just dragons. I'm not really sure how he got the ability, but he escaped a bad situation and joined the Tempest Chase as their undertaker. He's also got a pile of bones that follows him around - a Guardian that wasn't dissuaded from his Charge even though death came between them. I had the thought to do a lineage project with this one and the girl below, but I've decided that's too much work. I have one lineage project and I can't think of anything I regret more at the moment... Anyways, I consider myself super lucky that I was able to find this guy as a mate for Calavera. Both G1s and such a close range. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40079892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/400799/40079892_350.png[/img][/url][/center] And this is [b]Calavera[/b]. She was a gift from a long-time friend on here. She has major Coco vibes thanks to the accent - which I can't take credit for. I'm pretty sure someone else helped me dress her. Even though her look is really modeled after the Pixar picture of Dia de los Muertos (though, admittedly, less rainbow), her lore is that she's a cartographer of the magical tides that cover Sornieth. She doesn't fit in super well with most of my dragons, but I nevertheless like to think about her just hanging out and bringing light and life to the dragons around her with her "seize the day" attitude. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47456943][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/474570/47456943_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Even though he's very Plague-looking, I think [b]Skajin[/b] isn't too gross... Also, his lore kind of keeps him from being too Plague. He's a necromancer, and, of course, those are none too loved by the mother. He knows that, and happens to disagree with his deity. Which, if you think about it, disagreeing with a deity doesn't not-match the Plague credo. Especially since these deities can very often be wrong. It's kind of in one's best interest to try what is forbidden from time to time. Anyway, he serves as one of the villains in my lore (for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44760758]Typics[/url], primarily, who is one of my favorite dragons). He's also wearing a head wrap, which I love. Such a small detail, but it can really make an outfit. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50173284][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501733/50173284_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Meteor[/b] just says autumn to me, even though her lore also has nothing to do with it. Also, her lore isn't written yet, so that doesn't help. However, I do know that she's an extremely powerful Fire mage. Besides the filigree peeking out from the accent on her wings, my favorite thing about her is the chain around her neck from the helmet. I'm not sure why that appeals to me so much. But she does certainly have the "warm fire in a cold environment" feel to me, which is very much the autumn feeling. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77176778][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/771768/77176778_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I was also feeling it wouldn't really be a Halloween share for me if I didn't share one of my Gravity Falls fandragons. [b]Trickster[/b] was the obvious choice. He doesn't have his lore yet, either, but I think he's probably on the vein of the misunderstood villain. My absolute favorite thing about him is the smiling face made by his nostrils and mouth with the ghost. These guises just really do it for the Halloween guys...
Ah, love this theme. I gotta say, Halloween isn't my favorite (it's around this time of year I become aggressively snow-glittered and covered in ribbons in protest of the gratuitously gross - I think I wouldn't mind so much if not for that), but autumn is really just a beautiful time. The weather (at least in n hemisphere) is crisp and the air is bright. I love fallen leaves as much as colorful ones.

As usual, all your dragons are beautiful. Astaroth is great, fitting the Eldritch-style name with the goat eyes and that spirit. That's one of my favorite Spiral accents, too. I like how you haven't covered up the Shadow emblem in the back foot, too. And of course, the cane. I never think of canes. Maybe because I think they work well on so few dragons, but Spirals are obviously an exception. I like the dark and sinister vibes of this dragon. Oh, but I love Eidolon. So pretty. All your jewelry box fae, actually. Inspired me to get a few of my own. Hopefully, one day they'll be ready to share.

Also may I just say, the use of full-coverage site skins is amazing. I especially like how this one's secondary matches the apparent secondary in the skin... and how the rest of the colors correspond at least somewhat with the skin itself. Well done, that. Anyway, I like the idea of the grim reaper, and I'd be interested to see where you go with it. I'm also of the notion that "evil" or a "villain" for the reaper is unnecessary... "unpleasant, not evil," is how I like to put it. Anyway, lovely outfit and excellent use of the bewitching bits.

I probably agree that Autumn is the loveliest season (even if it's not my favorite), and this combo of colors, accent, and outfit really do show off the bounty, cozy, and regal autumn vibes. I especially appreciate the autumn woodstuff in this outfit. I feel like maybe we don't see these enough. I don't know if I've actually used any, myself.

Wah, dang, Vindemiatrix is lovely. That's a great use of that skin especially - I haven't seen it look this good on any dragon. This is definitely one of those outfits that was obviously especially crafted for this dragon, and this dragon alone. The darks and the lights go so well with the rich purples of the primary (with soap - eee), and what the accent does to the mane can't be beat. What a beautiful combination of colors.

And aw if that picture of a little Deliria isn't the cute, I don't know what is. Also, great name. Makes a great little witch with that hat, but also makes for a lovely adult, too. Nice eyeliner with that accent. That also sounds like a really fun lore concept! Perfect for a Veilspun. Also, I don't remember where I clicked on Sythlar, but this seems like a good spot considering these two share similar colors? Sythlar is amazing. I love the pastel wings, and the familiar somehow matches really well. Good work, good work.

Despite my dislike for Halloween (which is probably due to other factors somewhat similar to my spiteful listening to Christmas music at the beginning of October), I do have two dedicated Halloween dragons myself... though their lore has nothing to do with Halloween, really, besides a tangential similarity in some theme.
40592354_350.png
This is Jack, and he can speak to dead dragons - actually probably anything dead, not just dragons. I'm not really sure how he got the ability, but he escaped a bad situation and joined the Tempest Chase as their undertaker. He's also got a pile of bones that follows him around - a Guardian that wasn't dissuaded from his Charge even though death came between them. I had the thought to do a lineage project with this one and the girl below, but I've decided that's too much work. I have one lineage project and I can't think of anything I regret more at the moment...

Anyways, I consider myself super lucky that I was able to find this guy as a mate for Calavera. Both G1s and such a close range.
40079892_350.png
And this is Calavera. She was a gift from a long-time friend on here. She has major Coco vibes thanks to the accent - which I can't take credit for. I'm pretty sure someone else helped me dress her. Even though her look is really modeled after the Pixar picture of Dia de los Muertos (though, admittedly, less rainbow), her lore is that she's a cartographer of the magical tides that cover Sornieth. She doesn't fit in super well with most of my dragons, but I nevertheless like to think about her just hanging out and bringing light and life to the dragons around her with her "seize the day" attitude.
47456943_350.png
Even though he's very Plague-looking, I think Skajin isn't too gross... Also, his lore kind of keeps him from being too Plague. He's a necromancer, and, of course, those are none too loved by the mother. He knows that, and happens to disagree with his deity. Which, if you think about it, disagreeing with a deity doesn't not-match the Plague credo. Especially since these deities can very often be wrong. It's kind of in one's best interest to try what is forbidden from time to time. Anyway, he serves as one of the villains in my lore (for Typics, primarily, who is one of my favorite dragons). He's also wearing a head wrap, which I love. Such a small detail, but it can really make an outfit.
50173284_350.png
Meteor just says autumn to me, even though her lore also has nothing to do with it. Also, her lore isn't written yet, so that doesn't help. However, I do know that she's an extremely powerful Fire mage. Besides the filigree peeking out from the accent on her wings, my favorite thing about her is the chain around her neck from the helmet. I'm not sure why that appeals to me so much. But she does certainly have the "warm fire in a cold environment" feel to me, which is very much the autumn feeling.
77176778_350.png
I was also feeling it wouldn't really be a Halloween share for me if I didn't share one of my Gravity Falls fandragons. Trickster was the obvious choice. He doesn't have his lore yet, either, but I think he's probably on the vein of the misunderstood villain. My absolute favorite thing about him is the smiling face made by his nostrils and mouth with the ghost. These guises just really do it for the Halloween guys...
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
FINALLY hatched 1 of the spooky breeding projects i had planned, so heres a late entry! (replies previously posted [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/100#post_52550863]here[/url]) (adult scry, currently baby) never before did i think i wouldve ever willingly put speckle or smirch on a dragon, but here i am now with BOTH!! shes a fandragon for the game ANATOMY by kitty horrorshow, an atmospheric horror game about a house. i highly recommend it – theres no blood or gore or anything gross, if thats something that usually irks you about horror media [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82000928][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2895209&skin=41471&apparel=15271,15311,14107,28788,10876,351,313,298&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] concord has a witchy alchemist thing going on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24657961][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/246580/24657961_350.png[/img][/url] aki somehow straddles the line between a desert and autumn aesthetic [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68450983][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684510/68450983_350.png[/img][/url] taffy is candy-themed! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68515459][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685155/68515459_350.png[/img][/url] this yet-unnamed girl is orange and purple! that counts right? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81485112][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814852/81485112_350.png[/img][/url]
FINALLY hatched 1 of the spooky breeding projects i had planned, so heres a late entry! (replies previously posted here)

(adult scry, currently baby) never before did i think i wouldve ever willingly put speckle or smirch on a dragon, but here i am now with BOTH!! shes a fandragon for the game ANATOMY by kitty horrorshow, an atmospheric horror game about a house. i highly recommend it – theres no blood or gore or anything gross, if thats something that usually irks you about horror media

scry?sdid=2895209&skin=41471&apparel=15271,15311,14107,28788,10876,351,313,298&xt=dressing.png

concord has a witchy alchemist thing going on
24657961_350.png

aki somehow straddles the line between a desert and autumn aesthetic
68450983_350.png

taffy is candy-themed!
68515459_350.png

this yet-unnamed girl is orange and purple! that counts right?
81485112_350.png
Rules | FAQ | Theme | Winners | Showcase | Badges

Final day: 11/13 until rollover into 11/14

Last day of the current themes to share dragons for a chance at spotlights and showcase. (Dragons shared after today will still be welcome, just not eligible, and might get less attention from fellow participants).

Pinglist: @Disillusionist @cherryfleck @wildewinged @bxy26 @Kaimon @Deladria @FoggyDownpour @Teal0ctober @Shatapatrika @Luunai @EmeraldSands315 @MystaRias @cyclical @CatnipChaos @Foxil @Frionivalis @BirbDude @Deify @littleraddish128 @Skycloud @Thorne @avavictoria @Draconequis @cvthedral @harpyja @Lundlaeva @frysa @SequinRobeRaist @chewynoodles @Whisper22 @Tuberose @dustyfluorescent @TheGoldDragon @AMothWithAnxiety @TheRookGryphon @Lovelock @CosmicHurricane @cloudydusk @FossilDust @born2bwild @WolfTrickster @toothye @Venasai @ArgentBradamante @Almedha @CaptainMoondyne @drakha @ChrisGhoul @ScripturamRuby @Sinjin @mynnthia @RavineCat @HuntingAlpha @IncompleteSky @Achaius @Glory @Ackie @Potatoad
Rules | FAQ | Theme | Winners | Showcase | Badges

Final day: 11/13 until rollover into 11/14

Last day of the current themes to share dragons for a chance at spotlights and showcase. (Dragons shared after today will still be welcome, just not eligible, and might get less attention from fellow participants).

Pinglist: @Disillusionist @cherryfleck @wildewinged @bxy26 @Kaimon @Deladria @FoggyDownpour @Teal0ctober @Shatapatrika @Luunai @EmeraldSands315 @MystaRias @cyclical @CatnipChaos @Foxil @Frionivalis @BirbDude @Deify @littleraddish128 @Skycloud @Thorne @avavictoria @Draconequis @cvthedral @harpyja @Lundlaeva @frysa @SequinRobeRaist @chewynoodles @Whisper22 @Tuberose @dustyfluorescent @TheGoldDragon @AMothWithAnxiety @TheRookGryphon @Lovelock @CosmicHurricane @cloudydusk @FossilDust @born2bwild @WolfTrickster @toothye @Venasai @ArgentBradamante @Almedha @CaptainMoondyne @drakha @ChrisGhoul @ScripturamRuby @Sinjin @mynnthia @RavineCat @HuntingAlpha @IncompleteSky @Achaius @Glory @Ackie @Potatoad
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai Thank you for the reminder ping, I've been so busy I wouldn't have realised the deadline was today otherwise!!! (Also thank you for making this a non-gross Plague theme, I too have problems with pustules and that particular Primal, so it is appreciated.) Can I say that I loved the intro - the drama of Lilith's opening, and then Astaroth putting her in a time-out? XD Also Astaroth is visually stunning, and perfect for a 'Trick of Treat' theme. Reaper is gorgeous - I love the fairly simple apparel with that stunning skin - and they're an oldie too! Autumn is just the perfect colours for the season - thos ebright yellows, reds and oranges, with a flash of purple! Lovely. Woah, I gasped when I saw Vindemiatrix, vie is a stunner! :O What a perfect match for the accent (and beautiful edit of the vines as well). I think the concept you have for Deliria's is so cool, and they're a perfect match for your accent. I loooooove the trick-or-treat edit as well - [i]so cute[/i]!! (I wanted to show some love for your shares, but there is no need to respond even with a favourite from my lot - seriously. I can see how many pages of replies there have been since this theme began and I would be [i]completely overwhelmed[/i]! So: please just skip me on replies so you have one less to do! <3 ) ----- At first I didn't really think I had anyone that fit this theme at all, despite it being so broad ... but I've been thinking some more over the past couple of weeks and I have a few I can share. So here we go. [center][b]Blikjandabol[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5452632][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/54527/5452632_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Blik is a Plague dragon through and through. As well as being a savage hunter and ruthless warrior, who carries the blood of his enemies splattered across his body, he's also a carrier for multiple diseases (without suffering from their effect himself). He has sworn loyalty to Hela, who is shared below - and out of respect for her, he doesn't infect anyone in the clan. However, no one knows quite why he chose to do this (Hela included), so no one quite trusts him ... (Blik's full name means 'gleaming disaster' in Old Norse: this was the name given to the curtains around the goddess Hel's bed in Norse Mythology.) [center][b]Hela:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76758][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768/76758_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Hela is the daughter of Loki, one of the founders and leaders of the clan, and like all of her siblings, she was affected by Arcane energies in the egg. She was blessed (or cursed) with a skull-like mask over her face and markings that echo her bone-structure, but worse than that she suffers from dark dream-visions of terrible futures. (She also sees a vision of a creature's death when she touches them for the first time, so she avoids physical contact with most.) Though she's one of the spookiest-looking dragons in the clan, Hela is actually a kind and peaceful dragon, with an air of serenity about her. She's very good at calming frayed tempers - though sadly this may be just because those who are arguing are afraid of her ... (Her lore is quite old now but I simply don't have the time to go back and spruce up old bios these days!! So it stands.) [b]Freya:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44991822][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/449919/44991822_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Though in terms of colours she is more 'Spring' than 'Autumn', Freya is [i]absolutely[/i] a Harvest dragon. Named after the Norse goddess of fertility, she looks after the Clan's crops, growing (and harvesting!) enough vegetables for all the plant-eaters with some to spare for trading. I bred Freya and her brother Freyr (and their brother Yngvi, who was a bit of a 'bonus baby' - I didn't plan to keep him, but he hatched with Primal eyes!) myself with a very specific plan in mind. Norse tradition associates the colour gold with plenty, for obvious reasons, but also black: this was the colour they used for rich earth/soil, which of course is where plants grow. Plus I wanteed some gree on there ... and that's why she is Eldritch/Gold/Obsidian! (Also, I'm counting the Gladegift Garlands as 'carrying a crop' here, I hope that's okay!) (Please ignore her bio, it's irrelevant!) [b]Qlfuss:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22331580][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/223316/22331580_350.png[/img][/url] One of the few Mirrors in the clan! Qlfuss probably runs a tavern/inn and makes spirits, but I haven't written his lore yet. What I do know is: he drinks to excess but never gets a hangover, and loves to play cards. He spends most of his time with his "best friend" (queerplatonic partner) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1386844]Morcant[/url] [s]who is also a Plague dragon so I think I can juuuust get about with linking to him[/s]. The name Qlfuss came from an online Old Norse dictionary which said Qlfuss = drunkard! (This actually, strictly, probably should be ?lfuss ... but we ignore that. :P ) I loved the way Qlfuss looks as a word, and the idea of a dragon with that name, so I hit upon a beautiful (weird) scry and set about searching for him! And the rest his history. [center]Loki: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/561/56017_350.png[/img][/url][/center] It seems appropriate to finish with the original trickster himself. ;) Loki might be an Arcane dragon, but he loves nothing more than playing tricks and casting illusions. Usually his goal is just to make everyone laugh, but sometime he gets it a bit wrong and annoys the wrong dragon ... Loki's my custom progenitor - loosely based on the original Norse myths, rather than on Marvel's version, though I've taken some inspiration from that for his outfit. I did recently get a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70352404]Variant[/url], who [i]is[/i] based on the Marvel version of the character ... I also really wanted to share [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8719110]Embla[/url], who is the closest thing I have to a Nautre rep. My plan for her is to have a Spring outfit (which she is currently wearing) and an Autumn outfit, and switch between them. However, I didn't get her genes and apparel in order in time for this theme! I'll link to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/2059352]the plan for her Autumn genes/outfit[/url], in case anyone wants to take a look.
@Saronai Thank you for the reminder ping, I've been so busy I wouldn't have realised the deadline was today otherwise!!! (Also thank you for making this a non-gross Plague theme, I too have problems with pustules and that particular Primal, so it is appreciated.)

Can I say that I loved the intro - the drama of Lilith's opening, and then Astaroth putting her in a time-out? XD Also Astaroth is visually stunning, and perfect for a 'Trick of Treat' theme. Reaper is gorgeous - I love the fairly simple apparel with that stunning skin - and they're an oldie too! Autumn is just the perfect colours for the season - thos ebright yellows, reds and oranges, with a flash of purple! Lovely. Woah, I gasped when I saw Vindemiatrix, vie is a stunner! :O What a perfect match for the accent (and beautiful edit of the vines as well). I think the concept you have for Deliria's is so cool, and they're a perfect match for your accent. I loooooove the trick-or-treat edit as well - so cute!!

(I wanted to show some love for your shares, but there is no need to respond even with a favourite from my lot - seriously. I can see how many pages of replies there have been since this theme began and I would be completely overwhelmed! So: please just skip me on replies so you have one less to do! <3 )

At first I didn't really think I had anyone that fit this theme at all, despite it being so broad ... but I've been thinking some more over the past couple of weeks and I have a few I can share. So here we go.
Blikjandabol
5452632_350.png
Blik is a Plague dragon through and through. As well as being a savage hunter and ruthless warrior, who carries the blood of his enemies splattered across his body, he's also a carrier for multiple diseases (without suffering from their effect himself). He has sworn loyalty to Hela, who is shared below - and out of respect for her, he doesn't infect anyone in the clan. However, no one knows quite why he chose to do this (Hela included), so no one quite trusts him ...

(Blik's full name means 'gleaming disaster' in Old Norse: this was the name given to the curtains around the goddess Hel's bed in Norse Mythology.)
Hela:
76758_350.png
Hela is the daughter of Loki, one of the founders and leaders of the clan, and like all of her siblings, she was affected by Arcane energies in the egg. She was blessed (or cursed) with a skull-like mask over her face and markings that echo her bone-structure, but worse than that she suffers from dark dream-visions of terrible futures. (She also sees a vision of a creature's death when she touches them for the first time, so she avoids physical contact with most.)

Though she's one of the spookiest-looking dragons in the clan, Hela is actually a kind and peaceful dragon, with an air of serenity about her. She's very good at calming frayed tempers - though sadly this may be just because those who are arguing are afraid of her ...

(Her lore is quite old now but I simply don't have the time to go back and spruce up old bios these days!! So it stands.)

Freya:
44991822_350.png
Though in terms of colours she is more 'Spring' than 'Autumn', Freya is absolutely a Harvest dragon. Named after the Norse goddess of fertility, she looks after the Clan's crops, growing (and harvesting!) enough vegetables for all the plant-eaters with some to spare for trading.

I bred Freya and her brother Freyr (and their brother Yngvi, who was a bit of a 'bonus baby' - I didn't plan to keep him, but he hatched with Primal eyes!) myself with a very specific plan in mind. Norse tradition associates the colour gold with plenty, for obvious reasons, but also black: this was the colour they used for rich earth/soil, which of course is where plants grow. Plus I wanteed some gree on there ... and that's why she is Eldritch/Gold/Obsidian! (Also, I'm counting the Gladegift Garlands as 'carrying a crop' here, I hope that's okay!)

(Please ignore her bio, it's irrelevant!)

Qlfuss:
22331580_350.png
One of the few Mirrors in the clan! Qlfuss probably runs a tavern/inn and makes spirits, but I haven't written his lore yet. What I do know is: he drinks to excess but never gets a hangover, and loves to play cards. He spends most of his time with his "best friend" (queerplatonic partner) Morcant who is also a Plague dragon so I think I can juuuust get about with linking to him.

The name Qlfuss came from an online Old Norse dictionary which said Qlfuss = drunkard! (This actually, strictly, probably should be ?lfuss ... but we ignore that. :P ) I loved the way Qlfuss looks as a word, and the idea of a dragon with that name, so I hit upon a beautiful (weird) scry and set about searching for him! And the rest his history.
Loki:
56017_350.png
It seems appropriate to finish with the original trickster himself. ;) Loki might be an Arcane dragon, but he loves nothing more than playing tricks and casting illusions. Usually his goal is just to make everyone laugh, but sometime he gets it a bit wrong and annoys the wrong dragon ...

Loki's my custom progenitor - loosely based on the original Norse myths, rather than on Marvel's version, though I've taken some inspiration from that for his outfit. I did recently get a Variant, who is based on the Marvel version of the character ...

I also really wanted to share Embla, who is the closest thing I have to a Nautre rep. My plan for her is to have a Spring outfit (which she is currently wearing) and an Autumn outfit, and switch between them. However, I didn't get her genes and apparel in order in time for this theme! I'll link to the plan for her Autumn genes/outfit, in case anyone wants to take a look.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106