Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Saronai's Star Themes: Hiatus
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 105 106
All dragons were good dragons this past arcane theme (and beyond if anyone posts late comers over the week). All received stars. The following people also earned some return compliments/responses. Trust me, I’d compliment everyone individually if I had the time, you all deserve it!

@mxlplyx Thank you for such wonderful compliments <3

My favourite from you this theme was Gala - talk about unconventional beauty. More than that, this character looks super interesting. I love how she just annihilates her rude attackers and goes back to her berries lol.

Arth was my second favourite and I absolute love her lore <3 big fan of nightmare vanquishing themes and I love the use of that trickster’s hat skin to go with it. She amuses me :D

@CosmicHurricane I am so glad you’re seeing an exciting increase in your starcount here and loving it. Your dragons deserve it <3

My favourite form you this past theme was Arcana wine starmap is simply gorgeous I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before, and I am always a sucker for arcane aura and the bewitching bangles. That’s a pretty neat accent too. She was on the extended HM list (as were your other two, actually - I loved them as well)

@Deladria Thank you so much for so many wonderful compliments and stars! Probably more than half of my JBFs are f pose and alloy because I do believe they’re the only dragon and pose that sometimes yields obvious two-toned alloy results. I recently added two more lol.

As for your 3, I’m hard-pressed to pick a favourite this theme among these 3 beauties, but I think it’s probably BlackBerth. The combo of colours between dragon and apparel are super appealing. I’m such a sucker for the new arcane aura and the starwood embrace and the rest of your apparel you chose to go with them just creates a beautiful, harmonious blend across the whole image. Really love how the starwood embrace perfectly matches the lighter hints of the dark blue starmap in particular.

No kidding on those lack of ethics for Majixilath, wow! I love the use of the heartswirl and lovebirds for this, not only does all her gear go so well together, but the two romance elements look like a love spell effect paired with that story.

Onyxarpelioth is very dark sky mysterious arcane, for sure, and I love those nightsky arcane vibes, the emblem is really a great bridge between the purples and blues and his arcane eyes too! The accent in particular gives him an extra enchanting look. He might be my fave…I think I’m headed back toward a tie because I’m finding new things to appreciate about this one as I stare at him. Lovely dragon!

@harpyja Thank you so much for the compliment to Bijoux, and the boops <3

All of yours have been booped as well! Of your 3 Tyresia was my favourite and was somewhere at the top of the extended HM list. That nice craggy black from his genes/colours makes all the purple/blue/white/pink around the top coils stick out all th emore and that constellation and firefly is perfection to go with it! Gorgeous spiral with amusing lore (Tyrian has a star too).

@Ackie booped all three of yours too! I think the HM gave my fave from you this theme away ;D

@Kaimon sending all the hugs for your swamped work week - while your compliments are always so thoughtful and appreciated, they’re definitely not required, so please don’t feel bad when you lack the spoons for them. Funzone not guiltzone :D

Speaking of compliments, thank you for all the lovely ones this week <3

As you can probably tell by the HMs picking between your two dragons for my favourite this week is pretty much impossible for me.

I adore Yuren’s bright blues and purples with splashes of black and pink just soo soo good - and very close to winning a spotlight. Love the neon moon perfectly matching the neon arcane halo, such a nice touch and I’m always a sucker for those cards. Super love the rest of the accent too, that gorgeous blend of cerulean and orchid plants goes so perfectly with all the apparel and dragon that it’s pretty much impossible to tell the difference between accent, genes, and apparel without knowledge of each element in play. I am also intrigued by the start of his lore!

Then we have Seraphina that beautiful Star-Ocean gem of a dragon. Really those colours/genes/and skin in particular are just so sooo gorgeous. Also I’m 100% in support of literal Starry Ocean themes count lol. She’s so gorgeous. I really love that vibrant blue and glittery elements and the wispfire is perfect. All of it really.

And though you did not share Dreamer outright, you did only share 2 so I will compliment this gorgeous thorny veilspun as well. First of all I’m a sucker for bee and veilspun so…yeah. Sold. I love all the colours in play here and the gold thorns. I also enjoyed the lore <3
All dragons were good dragons this past arcane theme (and beyond if anyone posts late comers over the week). All received stars. The following people also earned some return compliments/responses. Trust me, I’d compliment everyone individually if I had the time, you all deserve it!

@mxlplyx Thank you for such wonderful compliments <3

My favourite from you this theme was Gala - talk about unconventional beauty. More than that, this character looks super interesting. I love how she just annihilates her rude attackers and goes back to her berries lol.

Arth was my second favourite and I absolute love her lore <3 big fan of nightmare vanquishing themes and I love the use of that trickster’s hat skin to go with it. She amuses me :D

@CosmicHurricane I am so glad you’re seeing an exciting increase in your starcount here and loving it. Your dragons deserve it <3

My favourite form you this past theme was Arcana wine starmap is simply gorgeous I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before, and I am always a sucker for arcane aura and the bewitching bangles. That’s a pretty neat accent too. She was on the extended HM list (as were your other two, actually - I loved them as well)

@Deladria Thank you so much for so many wonderful compliments and stars! Probably more than half of my JBFs are f pose and alloy because I do believe they’re the only dragon and pose that sometimes yields obvious two-toned alloy results. I recently added two more lol.

As for your 3, I’m hard-pressed to pick a favourite this theme among these 3 beauties, but I think it’s probably BlackBerth. The combo of colours between dragon and apparel are super appealing. I’m such a sucker for the new arcane aura and the starwood embrace and the rest of your apparel you chose to go with them just creates a beautiful, harmonious blend across the whole image. Really love how the starwood embrace perfectly matches the lighter hints of the dark blue starmap in particular.

No kidding on those lack of ethics for Majixilath, wow! I love the use of the heartswirl and lovebirds for this, not only does all her gear go so well together, but the two romance elements look like a love spell effect paired with that story.

Onyxarpelioth is very dark sky mysterious arcane, for sure, and I love those nightsky arcane vibes, the emblem is really a great bridge between the purples and blues and his arcane eyes too! The accent in particular gives him an extra enchanting look. He might be my fave…I think I’m headed back toward a tie because I’m finding new things to appreciate about this one as I stare at him. Lovely dragon!

@harpyja Thank you so much for the compliment to Bijoux, and the boops <3

All of yours have been booped as well! Of your 3 Tyresia was my favourite and was somewhere at the top of the extended HM list. That nice craggy black from his genes/colours makes all the purple/blue/white/pink around the top coils stick out all th emore and that constellation and firefly is perfection to go with it! Gorgeous spiral with amusing lore (Tyrian has a star too).

@Ackie booped all three of yours too! I think the HM gave my fave from you this theme away ;D

@Kaimon sending all the hugs for your swamped work week - while your compliments are always so thoughtful and appreciated, they’re definitely not required, so please don’t feel bad when you lack the spoons for them. Funzone not guiltzone :D

Speaking of compliments, thank you for all the lovely ones this week <3

As you can probably tell by the HMs picking between your two dragons for my favourite this week is pretty much impossible for me.

I adore Yuren’s bright blues and purples with splashes of black and pink just soo soo good - and very close to winning a spotlight. Love the neon moon perfectly matching the neon arcane halo, such a nice touch and I’m always a sucker for those cards. Super love the rest of the accent too, that gorgeous blend of cerulean and orchid plants goes so perfectly with all the apparel and dragon that it’s pretty much impossible to tell the difference between accent, genes, and apparel without knowledge of each element in play. I am also intrigued by the start of his lore!

Then we have Seraphina that beautiful Star-Ocean gem of a dragon. Really those colours/genes/and skin in particular are just so sooo gorgeous. Also I’m 100% in support of literal Starry Ocean themes count lol. She’s so gorgeous. I really love that vibrant blue and glittery elements and the wispfire is perfect. All of it really.

And though you did not share Dreamer outright, you did only share 2 so I will compliment this gorgeous thorny veilspun as well. First of all I’m a sucker for bee and veilspun so…yeah. Sold. I love all the colours in play here and the gold thorns. I also enjoyed the lore <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Small Announcement: Don't mind the heavy banging and hammering going on behind the curtain. I'm working on a tiny bit something special today for the next theme and as such it may not be up until tomorrow, but I will try and make it today.

But for those of you who have recognized a pattern since we went to monthly themes, I will give you a little preview to think about (just don't post until after the new theme goes live: Plautumnween

There's just too many things I want to see dragons about at the end of October lol and since I'm not a fan of the gory/gross plague elements (I'll provide more details on that in the theme generically mushrooms/plant rot and horror are welcome blisters/pustules and gore is not something I want to be seeing - including plague primal sight). Sorry plague. I just can't)...I'll be using this as an excuse to share Plague's theme with two concepts I adore alongside the elements of Plague I genuinely do like (I'm a fan of mushrooms and not-gross horror stuff): Autumn and Halloween/Samhain.

The # of shares this theme is going to be upped to 5 because you're also going to be given until November 13th (an extra 2 weeks) before I begin selecting winners. Which might be one in each category (Plague, Autumn, Halloween/Samhain). Or maybe I'll select 2 bonus winners for this special triple theme idk.

Just things to think about in your dragon collections as I work on the theme post here...

Only the general pinglist was used since this is not an official new theme post.

@Disillusionist @cherryfleck @wildewinged @bxy26 @Kaimon @Deladria @FoggyDownpour @Teal0ctober @Shatapatrika @Luunai @EmeraldSands315 @MystaRias @cyclical @CatnipChaos @Foxil @Frionivalis @BirbDude @Deify @littleraddish128 @Skycloud @Thorne @avavictoria @Draconequis @cvthedral @harpyja @Lundlaeva @frysa @SequinRobeRaist @chewynoodles @Whisper22 @Tuberose @dustyfluorescent @TheGoldDragon @AMothWithAnxiety @TheRookGryphon @Lovelock @CosmicHurricane @cloudydusk @FossilDust @born2bwild @WolfTrickster @toothye @Venasai @ArgentBradamante @Almedha @CaptainMoondyne @drakha @ChrisGhoul @ScripturamRuby
Small Announcement: Don't mind the heavy banging and hammering going on behind the curtain. I'm working on a tiny bit something special today for the next theme and as such it may not be up until tomorrow, but I will try and make it today.

But for those of you who have recognized a pattern since we went to monthly themes, I will give you a little preview to think about (just don't post until after the new theme goes live: Plautumnween

There's just too many things I want to see dragons about at the end of October lol and since I'm not a fan of the gory/gross plague elements (I'll provide more details on that in the theme generically mushrooms/plant rot and horror are welcome blisters/pustules and gore is not something I want to be seeing - including plague primal sight). Sorry plague. I just can't)...I'll be using this as an excuse to share Plague's theme with two concepts I adore alongside the elements of Plague I genuinely do like (I'm a fan of mushrooms and not-gross horror stuff): Autumn and Halloween/Samhain.

The # of shares this theme is going to be upped to 5 because you're also going to be given until November 13th (an extra 2 weeks) before I begin selecting winners. Which might be one in each category (Plague, Autumn, Halloween/Samhain). Or maybe I'll select 2 bonus winners for this special triple theme idk.

Just things to think about in your dragon collections as I work on the theme post here...

Only the general pinglist was used since this is not an official new theme post.

@Disillusionist @cherryfleck @wildewinged @bxy26 @Kaimon @Deladria @FoggyDownpour @Teal0ctober @Shatapatrika @Luunai @EmeraldSands315 @MystaRias @cyclical @CatnipChaos @Foxil @Frionivalis @BirbDude @Deify @littleraddish128 @Skycloud @Thorne @avavictoria @Draconequis @cvthedral @harpyja @Lundlaeva @frysa @SequinRobeRaist @chewynoodles @Whisper22 @Tuberose @dustyfluorescent @TheGoldDragon @AMothWithAnxiety @TheRookGryphon @Lovelock @CosmicHurricane @cloudydusk @FossilDust @born2bwild @WolfTrickster @toothye @Venasai @ArgentBradamante @Almedha @CaptainMoondyne @drakha @ChrisGhoul @ScripturamRuby
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words about Shanti, Animagus, and Lyre! I just wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate the detailed insight and thoughts, as well as the honorable mention :) I understand being torn between Shanti and Lyre, and I honestly admire how you're always able to pick your favourites among all the stunning and inspiring dragons shared in this thread, haha!

I'm glad I can be part of this wonderful sharing thread, and contribute with dragons and comments every now and then! It truly means a lot that you appreciate my participation. Thank you for keeping it running, and always take your time and never stress yourself <3

The new theme sounds great, I can't wait to dig out some of my newest mushroom cultists and eerie, slightly-horror druids - an aesthetic my lair started to cultivate recently! :D
Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words about Shanti, Animagus, and Lyre! I just wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate the detailed insight and thoughts, as well as the honorable mention :) I understand being torn between Shanti and Lyre, and I honestly admire how you're always able to pick your favourites among all the stunning and inspiring dragons shared in this thread, haha!

I'm glad I can be part of this wonderful sharing thread, and contribute with dragons and comments every now and then! It truly means a lot that you appreciate my participation. Thank you for keeping it running, and always take your time and never stress yourself <3

The new theme sounds great, I can't wait to dig out some of my newest mushroom cultists and eerie, slightly-horror druids - an aesthetic my lair started to cultivate recently! :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Trust me when I say there's a lot of words and feels packed in this one little heart [emoji=familiar heart size=1] :D
@Luunai Trust me when I say there's a lot of words and feels packed in this one little heart

:D
I realized I'd forgotten to respond to your kind compliments last time, so I'm catching up. Thank you as always for your wonderful words! Vaniel and Bohrium in particular are tucked away in my den, so I was glad to see them get some love.

And YES, I feel the same way about Pinkerlockes! I tend to get attached to dragons after writing lore for them, and I would feel so bummed out about having to exalt them afterwards. x'D

Looking forward to seeing the new theme! And hoping everybody has a fantastic RoR!
I realized I'd forgotten to respond to your kind compliments last time, so I'm catching up. Thank you as always for your wonderful words! Vaniel and Bohrium in particular are tucked away in my den, so I was glad to see them get some love.

And YES, I feel the same way about Pinkerlockes! I tend to get attached to dragons after writing lore for them, and I would feel so bummed out about having to exalt them afterwards. x'D

Looking forward to seeing the new theme! And hoping everybody has a fantastic RoR!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Disillusionist
@Saronai Thank you so much for your dragonly love!! Gala is one of my favorites, and she honestly was the first dragon i ever gened up...the first one i even WANTED to gene up. She holds a special place in my heart. Probably because there is never a reason to be rude. [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] As for Arth, when i get nightmares they sit in my head for about a week. I was coming through a week of the nightly nuisances and needed a head-guardian. She was hatched by my friend MadSatyr and i just knew she'd be perfect for our clan.
@Saronai

Thank you so much for your dragonly love!! Gala is one of my favorites, and she honestly was the first dragon i ever gened up...the first one i even WANTED to gene up. She holds a special place in my heart. Probably because there is never a reason to be rude.

As for Arth, when i get nightmares they sit in my head for about a week. I was coming through a week of the nightly nuisances and needed a head-guardian. She was hatched by my friend MadSatyr and i just knew she'd be perfect for our clan.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
[center][Color=black][b][size=3][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/1#post_3107936]Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/1#post_50450818]FAQ[/url] | [u]Theme[/u] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/1#post_50450808]Winners[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/1#post_50450810]Showcase[/url] | Badges[/size][/b][/color][/center] -------- [center][b]Warning: I suppose it’s fitting that this theme post is a MONSTER lol[/b][/center] [br] [center][size=7][b][font=Monotype Corsiva][color=black]The Current Theme: [/b][/size][/font][/color] [/center] [br] [center][color=890F1A][size=7][b][font=Monotype Corsiva]P l a[/color][/b][/size][/font][color=A94B12][size=7][b][font=Monotype Corsiva] u t u m[/color][/b][/size][/font][color=black][size=7][b][font=Monotype Corsiva] w e e n [/b][/size][/font][/color] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/97#post_52541749]Jump to this week's dragon shares[/url]) 10/23 - 11/13 [size=2][color=transparent](Awaiting winner announcements / Compliment & Star Exchange Period)[/size][/color][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/10/malign-presence-banner-4.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] [size=4][i]Dark and menacing laughter can be heard from the shadows...[/i][/size] [br] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37013042][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/370131/37013042p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]BOO![/color] [nextcol][size=5][b]”Finally it is OUR turn to take over and the beauty of our destruction will be known far and wide for we are the survivors. We are the strong who shall inherit all of Sornieth!”[/b] [/columns] [size=4][i]As Lilith steps into the light, a small globe rolls to a stop tapping at her hind claws, a swirl of red and purple catching her eye. After a quizzical pause, she bends to pick it up and tries to drop it as a set of ghostly matching hands wind up around her.[/i] [b]“What the?!”[/b] [i]It is too late, she vanishes. For a beat the globe grows in size, hovering in the middle space.[/i][/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=4][i]With a popping sound it is sucked into a void and out of existence. You hear the delighted laughter first, nothing malevolent, but the tone is an unnatural, overlapping reverberance of masculine and femine, both and neither. A spiral materializes from the shadows, mischief and mirth in their features, still chuckling.[/i][/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54607105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546072/54607105_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=4]“None of that Lilith. There must always be a balance between destruction and creation, after all. And a plethora of good pranks, I always say.” [i]Their voice is the same amused, eerie quality as their laughter.[/i] “Don’t worry about her now, sometimes she gets a little…well, she’s in a time out. Much as I love the spooky, edgy will and determination of the Plague Flight some aspects of rot…nevermind. “The important thing, my Darlings is that there’s a lot to celebrate in October, a lot of beauty both dark and traditional to delight in. So I’ve decided to take over this month’s theme share with a Trickster’s Spirit. I’m talking about all the traditions buried in ancient scrolls known by names such as Halloween or Samhain among others not all exactly the same. Either way Trick or Treat is part of the theme, as well as an honor to plague flight and…” [br][br][br] [columns][size=5]”What about pumpkin spice everything? I’ve heard there would be pumpkin spice [i]everything[/i] at this festival. I really do [i]LOVE[/i] pumpkins…Can we celebrate that as well? I love Halloween and all but there’s truly nothing better than beholding the splendor of autumn leaves, sitting nice and cozy with great company and a hot cup of pumpkin spice cocoa.”[/size] [nextcol][color=transparent]YUM![/color] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33328726][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/10/hawthorn-flipped.png[/img][/url][/columns] [br][br][br] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54607105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/546072/54607105p.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]>:D[/color] [nextcol][size=5]”I was just getting to that.” [i]Astaroth eyes the autumn-decorated pumpkin spice connoisseur looking cozy with a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41063514]pastel goth[/url] imperial curled up around them.[/i] “As I was going to say, I do love the splendor of autumn as well, yet another thing to celebrate around this time of year, and the reaping of bountiful harvest. All of these things and more are your theme this week. I declare the next 3 weeks: [/columns] [center][columns][color=transparent]Boo![/color][nextcol][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/10/plautumween.png[/img][nextcol][br][br][br]!”[/columns][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/10/malign-presence-footer.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] [b]This is a special theme run, as Astaroth says, it will last 3 weeks and run until rollover on the 13th of November. What’s more, because we’re tackling three themes in one here, you will be allowed FIVE SHARES this theme![/b] That’s right, you can show me 5 total dragons. They don’t have to be split between the 3 themes either. They can all be one or a mix of two, whoever you want to share most that fits the theme of harvest/autumn, plague flight, and spooky/Halloween. Remember to boop the stars on all dragons you see that you like (you don't have to visit everyone, just as you see them, spread the love). Ideas for Spooky/Halloween theme: pumpkins, candy, orange, black, purple, and other traditional halloween colour combos, dragons hatched on October 31st, ghosts, ghoulies, skeletons, witches, vampires, and really anyone who either visually or lore-wise embodies traditional Halloween monsters and costumes - let’s not forget the unseelie sidhe and other spirits who rule the night! Ideas for Autumn/Harvest: Any dragon wearing any colour of the harvest apparel or carrying crops or with any kind of harvest themes really and the colours of a gorgeous deciduous forest in vibrant autumn displays. Ideas for Plague: For starters, you may also use the 2022 RoR theme as inspiration: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3176674#post_3176674]The Beauty of Survival[/url] here and it doesn’t have to be apparent, it could be part of their lore instead. Any dragon whose lore is thematic with Plague’s is welcome this theme. As well as any dragon with Plague Flight eyes, or one of the Plague breeds: Mirror, Aberrations. [b]Caveat:[/b] Please don’t share the gross ones. Sorry plague, much as I love mushrooms and spooky and survivalist themes, I just can’t with blisters and pustules and snot globes or even your primal sight. If it looks like it could pop and leak something I definitely don’t wanna see it. Even bloody bandages are a hard sell for me. No lore? No problem! Any dragon with aesthetics matching the themes above are welcome and open to interpretation. Show me your favourites who hit any one of the above qualifications! Or be an over-achiever and hit as many as possible. [b]Reminder: Please share no more than 5 dragon images for this theme.[/b] If you do not have five dragons who fit the theme, you may fill those missing spots with your best fits that you’d like more stars for. If a dragon is relevant but would bring you over the 5-dragon limit, you may text link their name as I did for the pastel goth. You may even avatar image post their link if you wanna throw in some Plautumween party RP (I'm not guaranteed to respond to RP that's probably gonna be too much for me lol). Just no more than 5 full size dragon links. Extra links must be relevant in some way. [br] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Note for this theme:[/b] Those who share their 5 dragons before the end of November 13th will be considered for the spotlights and showcase. Winners will be announced some time before the next theme. You may give compliments to each other or the example dragons if you like at any time. Either as you post, or wait until after the winner’s announcement. It’s entirely up to you. [u]For those who want to reply to each other and leave compliments [i]during[/i] an active theme:[/u] The only thing I ask is that you stick to the no more than 5 dragon images per person, per theme rule. Use text links if you want to link any extra, relevant dragons. Late-comers (people who post after the 13th) can always share their own on-theme dragons in the weeks that follow. You don’t have a shot at spotlights or showcases, but you’re guaranteed at least some stars from me. Due to the sheer size of this theme, I don’t know if I can guarantee extensive replies exchanging compliments for compliments, but if you compliment mine, at the very least I will find my favourite among yours and compliment them. I am going to try to do my usual compliment for a compliment though. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478/1#post_51846370][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/10/autumn-leaves.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=2](Images link to their source.)[/size] -------- [b]Some examples from my lair:[/b] [size=2](Please boop their stars if you like them ^_^ ) [br] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54607105][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/546072/54607105_350.png[/img][/url] [br] [b][i][size=5][color=6D0B2F]A s t a r o t h[/b][/i][/size][/color] [size=2](they/them)[/size][/center] [b]Title: The Trickster Spirit[/b] “Hello my Darlings! While I’m neither Plague, Hallowed, nor particularly affiliated with Autumn and harvests, I am all about the tricks and often the treats. I can also answer any question posed to me.” Even in this less grand-standing style of interaction their voice is still overlapping tones both feminine and masculine, yet neither at the same time. “I did bring a few haunted trinkets with me though.” They grin as they make a sweeping gesture at two little sparkling trinkets in the shape of little fae, enchanted toward idle animations. Both have a presence that makes you feel [i]watched.[/i] “Don’t be rude, say hello to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72333322]Eidolon[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72211120]Spectra[/url]. They’ll become far more animated than this as the veil thins, I guarantee.” “I’m all about random curiosities like these two, my shop is full of them. Take one of my keys for yourself, if you like, they’ll transport you to my shop any time you’d like to have a look around.” The following are buttons I made for my growing free bio assets collection headed by Astaroth lore-wise. You may use them anywhere on FR so long as you link them back to the thread for others to find. Codes: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball-emoji.png[/img] Emoji-sized[/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball-emoji.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball-badge.png[/img] Badge-sized[/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball-badge.png[/img][/url][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball.png[/img] Apparel-sized[/url] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball.png[/img][/url][/code] [/center] -------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1147586][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/11476/1147586_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5][i][b]R e a p e r[/b][/i][/size] [size=2](they/them)[/size][/center] [b]OOC Title: The Riot of Rot Elder (and Plague badge collector)[/b] Next up we have my star of the Plague theme: Reaper! They don’t really have any lore just yet, but they are my Riot of Rot elder, plague-hatched during the [i]very first[/i] Riot of Rot! As with the others I share from this collection, I stuck a skin on them while scattering their colours and ended up attached to it. Maybe one day I’ll toy with their genes underneath, but I probably won’t reroll their colours since they match the skin and apparel. Definitely going to be tied in with the themes of the grim reaper. I’m thinking they’re a quiet, grim dragon, but probably not a villain, definitely not evil - mostly just misunderstood and feared by some. Also my Plague badge collector. I really had so many other plague dragons I could’ve shared that I love but…[i]wow[/i] was it [i]difficult[/i] to limit myself to 5 this time around. Halloween and Autumn are just two things I’m crazy about lol. -------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33367218][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/333673/33367218_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5][color=63192A][i][b]A u t u m n[/b][/i][/color][/size] [size=2](they/she/he/it)[/size][/center] [b]Title: The Loveliest Season[/b] No better dragon to share for the autumn theme - my favourite season - than the dragon personifying my favourite season! Autumn is agender, but doesn’t care what pronouns you use to refer to them. It doesn’t really have any lore beyond being resplendent and the sharing of bounty, cozy and regal. [columns]That being said, she also collects the small versions of all my afamiliars and familiar related badges. Mostly because she matches the group’s icon to the right here: If you order from them based off my referral, let me know (I get a perk on my next order). This group’s skycat event helped me get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61194]my most impossible dream dragon[/url]. [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2892542/1][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294842220027052032/779952742029983784/Iconx100t.png[/img][/columns] -------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80801283][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808013/80801283_350.png[/img][/url] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478/1#post_51846370][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/10/golden-harvest-vines-banner-sunset.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=5][color=6F23A6][i][b]V i n d e m i a t r i x[/b][/i][/color][/size] [size=2](vie/vin/vins)[/size][/center] [b]Title: Star of the Abundant Harvest[/b] This little harvest dragon doesn’t have vins lore all sorted out, but vie sure did cause a flurry of activity on my free bio assets thread putting together a sunset recolour of the harvest grapes vines. If you want to take a peek at the graphics from that, you can look in vins bio or click the sunset grape banner under vins dragon picture above. Vie was a really fortunate hatch I did on my son’s birthday, but was a random gift from my friend, @Sinjin. I rarely hatch eggs I could auction, but I always hatch eggs given as gifts on the closest meaningful date. I was looking for a dragon to wear that wonderful accent already and was thrilled to get this result! Thanks again Sinjin [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Abundance for all! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478/1#post_51846370][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/10/harvest-grapes-emoji-sunset.png[/img][/url] -------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81764730][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817648/81764730_350.png[/img][/url] [size=5][color=381375][i][b]D e l i r i a[/b][/i][/color][/size] [size=2](they/them)[/size][/center] [b]Title: The Liminal Between Fractured Dreams & Reality[/b] While Deliria doesn't have much lore yet, I'm leaning toward something to do with their hatch date, liminal spaces and the sidhe, but also inspired by their parents' names. Zazzlezazz is the indescribable who rules over dreams in the queer horror podcast Hello From the Hallowoods, Fracture was wonderfully leant to me for the exact colours I needed in a shadow nest <3 Basically, with those two combined, Deliria's theme is going to also involve the concept of fractured dreamscapes, tangled and twining between lucidity and the delirious wonderland of dreamscapes and the strange. Made a little trick-or-treat thing for them too since they're still a baby: [center][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/10/deliria-halloween.png[/img][/center] This dragon was entirely made for my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3060234#post_3060234]"Midnight Wisteria" accent[/url]. I wanted to do a Halloween appropriate recolour of my Wisteria accent, and played with predict morphology, then went on the hunt for parents. -------- [size=2]Previous Themes:[/size] [columns][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/2#post_50458881]Week 1: Plants, Trees & Flowers[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/13#post_50688687]Week 4: Gems & Jewels[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/25#post_50915098]Week 7: Underrated Beauties[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/46#post_51134569]Week 10: Comfort Dragons[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/62#post_51438347]Week 13: [color=E5332A]P[/color] [color=F08D17]R[/color] [color=F0E617]I[/color] [color=33AB3B]D[/color] [color=245CD3]E[/color] [color=9324D3]![/color][/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/83#post_52112473]Week 16: Embers & Flame[/url][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color] [nextcol][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/6#post_50532512]Week 2: Sunshine[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/17#post_50763108]Week 5: Windy Spirits[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/33#post_50993100]Week 8: Water Adjacent[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/52#post_51209958]Week 11: Visibility & Catharsis[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/70#post_51614093]Week 14: Lighting the Way[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/89#post_52317493]Week 17: Celestial Arcana[/url][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color] [nextcol][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/9#post_50613733]Week 3: Starry Skies[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/21#post_50834827]Week 6: Tricksters & Fools[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/40#post_51058891]Week 9: Water Droplets[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/57#post_51311598]Week 12: Back to Nature[/url][/size] [size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3107936/77#post_51818937]Week 15: Back to Work![/url][/size] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]* * * * *[/color][/columns]
Rules | FAQ | Theme | Winners | Showcase | Badges

Warning: I suppose it’s fitting that this theme post is a MONSTER lol

The Current Theme:

P l a u t u m w e e n

(Jump to this week's dragon shares)
10/23 - 11/13
(Awaiting winner announcements / Compliment & Star Exchange Period)
malign-presence-banner-4.png

Dark and menacing laughter can be heard from the shadows...

37013042p.png BOO! ”Finally it is OUR turn to take over and the beauty of our destruction will be known far and wide for we are the survivors. We are the strong who shall inherit all of Sornieth!”

As Lilith steps into the light, a small globe rolls to a stop tapping at her hind claws, a swirl of red and purple catching her eye. After a quizzical pause, she bends to pick it up and tries to drop it as a set of ghostly matching hands wind up around her.

“What the?!” It is too late, she vanishes. For a beat the globe grows in size, hovering in the middle space.

astaroths-crystal-ball.png

With a popping sound it is sucked into a void and out of existence. You hear the delighted laughter first, nothing malevolent, but the tone is an unnatural, overlapping reverberance of masculine and femine, both and neither. A spiral materializes from the shadows, mischief and mirth in their features, still chuckling.
54607105_350.png

“None of that Lilith. There must always be a balance between destruction and creation, after all. And a plethora of good pranks, I always say.” Their voice is the same amused, eerie quality as their laughter. “Don’t worry about her now, sometimes she gets a little…well, she’s in a time out. Much as I love the spooky, edgy will and determination of the Plague Flight some aspects of rot…nevermind.

“The important thing, my Darlings is that there’s a lot to celebrate in October, a lot of beauty both dark and traditional to delight in. So I’ve decided to take over this month’s theme share with a Trickster’s Spirit. I’m talking about all the traditions buried in ancient scrolls known by names such as Halloween or Samhain among others not all exactly the same. Either way Trick or Treat is part of the theme, as well as an honor to plague flight and…”

”What about pumpkin spice everything? I’ve heard there would be pumpkin spice everything at this festival. I really do LOVE pumpkins…Can we celebrate that as well? I love Halloween and all but there’s truly nothing better than beholding the splendor of autumn leaves, sitting nice and cozy with great company and a hot cup of pumpkin spice cocoa.” YUM! hawthorn-flipped.png

54607105p.png >:D ”I was just getting to that.” Astaroth eyes the autumn-decorated pumpkin spice connoisseur looking cozy with a pastel goth imperial curled up around them.

“As I was going to say, I do love the splendor of autumn as well, yet another thing to celebrate around this time of year, and the reaping of bountiful harvest. All of these things and more are your theme this week. I declare the next 3 weeks:
Boo! plautumween.png

!”
malign-presence-footer.png

This is a special theme run, as Astaroth says, it will last 3 weeks and run until rollover on the 13th of November. What’s more, because we’re tackling three themes in one here, you will be allowed FIVE SHARES this theme!

That’s right, you can show me 5 total dragons. They don’t have to be split between the 3 themes either. They can all be one or a mix of two, whoever you want to share most that fits the theme of harvest/autumn, plague flight, and spooky/Halloween. Remember to boop the stars on all dragons you see that you like (you don't have to visit everyone, just as you see them, spread the love).

Ideas for Spooky/Halloween theme: pumpkins, candy, orange, black, purple, and other traditional halloween colour combos, dragons hatched on October 31st, ghosts, ghoulies, skeletons, witches, vampires, and really anyone who either visually or lore-wise embodies traditional Halloween monsters and costumes - let’s not forget the unseelie sidhe and other spirits who rule the night!

Ideas for Autumn/Harvest: Any dragon wearing any colour of the harvest apparel or carrying crops or with any kind of harvest themes really and the colours of a gorgeous deciduous forest in vibrant autumn displays.

Ideas for Plague: For starters, you may also use the 2022 RoR theme as inspiration: The Beauty of Survival here and it doesn’t have to be apparent, it could be part of their lore instead. Any dragon whose lore is thematic with Plague’s is welcome this theme. As well as any dragon with Plague Flight eyes, or one of the Plague breeds: Mirror, Aberrations.

Caveat: Please don’t share the gross ones. Sorry plague, much as I love mushrooms and spooky and survivalist themes, I just can’t with blisters and pustules and snot globes or even your primal sight. If it looks like it could pop and leak something I definitely don’t wanna see it. Even bloody bandages are a hard sell for me.

No lore? No problem! Any dragon with aesthetics matching the themes above are welcome and open to interpretation.

Show me your favourites who hit any one of the above qualifications! Or be an over-achiever and hit as many as possible.

Reminder: Please share no more than 5 dragon images for this theme. If you do not have five dragons who fit the theme, you may fill those missing spots with your best fits that you’d like more stars for.

If a dragon is relevant but would bring you over the 5-dragon limit, you may text link their name as I did for the pastel goth. You may even avatar image post their link if you wanna throw in some Plautumween party RP (I'm not guaranteed to respond to RP that's probably gonna be too much for me lol). Just no more than 5 full size dragon links. Extra links must be relevant in some way.

astaroths-crystal-ball.png

Note for this theme: Those who share their 5 dragons before the end of November 13th will be considered for the spotlights and showcase.

Winners will be announced some time before the next theme. You may give compliments to each other or the example dragons if you like at any time. Either as you post, or wait until after the winner’s announcement. It’s entirely up to you.

For those who want to reply to each other and leave compliments during an active theme: The only thing I ask is that you stick to the no more than 5 dragon images per person, per theme rule. Use text links if you want to link any extra, relevant dragons.

Late-comers (people who post after the 13th) can always share their own on-theme dragons in the weeks that follow. You don’t have a shot at spotlights or showcases, but you’re guaranteed at least some stars from me.

Due to the sheer size of this theme, I don’t know if I can guarantee extensive replies exchanging compliments for compliments, but if you compliment mine, at the very least I will find my favourite among yours and compliment them. I am going to try to do my usual compliment for a compliment though.
autumn-leaves.png

(Images link to their source.)

Some examples from my lair:
(Please boop their stars if you like them ^_^ )

54607105_350.png

A s t a r o t h

(they/them)

Title: The Trickster Spirit

“Hello my Darlings! While I’m neither Plague, Hallowed, nor particularly affiliated with Autumn and harvests, I am all about the tricks and often the treats. I can also answer any question posed to me.” Even in this less grand-standing style of interaction their voice is still overlapping tones both feminine and masculine, yet neither at the same time.

“I did bring a few haunted trinkets with me though.” They grin as they make a sweeping gesture at two little sparkling trinkets in the shape of little fae, enchanted toward idle animations. Both have a presence that makes you feel watched. “Don’t be rude, say hello to Eidolon and Spectra. They’ll become far more animated than this as the veil thins, I guarantee.”

“I’m all about random curiosities like these two, my shop is full of them. Take one of my keys for yourself, if you like, they’ll transport you to my shop any time you’d like to have a look around.”

The following are buttons I made for my growing free bio assets collection headed by Astaroth lore-wise. You may use them anywhere on FR so long as you link them back to the thread for others to find.

Codes:
astaroths-crystal-ball-emoji.png Emoji-sized
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball-emoji.png[/img][/url]

astaroths-crystal-ball-badge.png Badge-sized
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball-badge.png[/img][/url]

astaroths-crystal-ball.png Apparel-sized
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3156478#post_3156478][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2022/07/astaroths-crystal-ball.png[/img][/url]

1147586_350.png

R e a p e r

(they/them)

OOC Title: The Riot of Rot Elder (and Plague badge collector)

Next up we have my star of the Plague theme: Reaper! They don’t really have any lore just yet, but they are my Riot of Rot elder, plague-hatched during the very first Riot of Rot! As with the others I share from this collection, I stuck a skin on them while scattering their colours and ended up attached to it. Maybe one day I’ll toy with their genes underneath, but I probably won’t reroll their colours since they match the skin and apparel.

Definitely going to be tied in with the themes of the grim reaper. I’m thinking they’re a quiet, grim dragon, but probably not a villain, definitely not evil - mostly just misunderstood and feared by some. Also my Plague badge collector.

I really had so many other plague dragons I could’ve shared that I love but…wow was it difficult to limit myself to 5 this time around. Halloween and Autumn are just two things I’m crazy about lol.

33367218_350.png

A u t u m n

(they/she/he/it)

Title: The Loveliest Season

No better dragon to share for the autumn theme - my favourite season - than the dragon personifying my favourite season! Autumn is agender, but doesn’t care what pronouns you use to refer to them. It doesn’t really have any lore beyond being resplendent and the sharing of bounty, cozy and regal.
That being said, she also collects the small versions of all my afamiliars and familiar related badges. Mostly because she matches the group’s icon to the right here:

If you order from them based off my referral, let me know (I get a perk on my next order). This group’s skycat event helped me get my most impossible dream dragon.
Iconx100t.png

80801283_350.png
golden-harvest-vines-banner-sunset.png

V i n d e m i a t r i x

(vie/vin/vins)

Title: Star of the Abundant Harvest

This little harvest dragon doesn’t have vins lore all sorted out, but vie sure did cause a flurry of activity on my free bio assets thread putting together a sunset recolour of the harvest grapes vines. If you want to take a peek at the graphics from that, you can look in vins bio or click the sunset grape banner under vins dragon picture above.

Vie was a really fortunate hatch I did on my son’s birthday, but was a random gift from my friend, @Sinjin. I rarely hatch eggs I could auction, but I always hatch eggs given as gifts on the closest meaningful date. I was looking for a dragon to wear that wonderful accent already and was thrilled to get this result! Thanks again Sinjin

Abundance for all! harvest-grapes-emoji-sunset.png

81764730_350.png

D e l i r i a

(they/them)

Title: The Liminal Between Fractured Dreams & Reality

While Deliria doesn't have much lore yet, I'm leaning toward something to do with their hatch date, liminal spaces and the sidhe, but also inspired by their parents' names. Zazzlezazz is the indescribable who rules over dreams in the queer horror podcast Hello From the Hallowoods, Fracture was wonderfully leant to me for the exact colours I needed in a shadow nest <3

Basically, with those two combined, Deliria's theme is going to also involve the concept of fractured dreamscapes, tangled and twining between lucidity and the delirious wonderland of dreamscapes and the strange.

Made a little trick-or-treat thing for them too since they're still a baby:
deliria-halloween.png

This dragon was entirely made for my "Midnight Wisteria" accent. I wanted to do a Halloween appropriate recolour of my Wisteria accent, and played with predict morphology, then went on the hunt for parents.

Previous Themes:
Week 1: Plants, Trees & Flowers

Week 4: Gems & Jewels

Week 7: Underrated Beauties

Week 10: Comfort Dragons

Week 13: P R I D E !

Week 16: Embers & Flame
Week 2: Sunshine

Week 5: Windy Spirits

Week 8: Water Adjacent

Week 11: Visibility & Catharsis

Week 14: Lighting the Way

Week 17: Celestial Arcana
Week 3: Starry Skies

Week 6: Tricksters & Fools

Week 9: Water Droplets

Week 12: Back to Nature

Week 15: Back to Work!

And we're live.
And we're live.
Astaroth is so stunning! I love their rich, dark colors and how they shift from purples to reds so elegantly. They’re absolutely charming as well, their voice in the post is fantastic! Reaper is a gorgeous take on the plague aesthetic - I love the sense of grim darkness they bring in their muted reds and greys coupled with a regal bearing from their jewelry. Autumn is a favorite for me as well; they show off such a dazzling array of colors but all of them perfectly fit the season. I especially like how the crimson wing silks fit; I wouldn’t have expected the purple tone in them to fit so well, but it draws out some really lovely shades in sunset butterfly. But oh my goodness, Vindemiatrix really stole my heart! I just had to marvel for a minute over how cohesive vins colors and skin are; the blend and swirl of colors between them is just stunning. Vie has such a unique look, I’ve truly never seen a dragon like vin before! This combination of themes works out really well for me - my shares tended to overlap a bit between the different categories, as funnily enough many of my autumnal/Halloweeny dragons are also plague flight. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10738551][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/107386/10738551_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]First up, Sivath! She professes to run a perfectly legitimate business in apples and cider, but discerning observers may note that her orchards can hardly account for the amount of wealth she flaunts… and some of those barrels are pretty oddly weighted. In actuality she’s quite the proficient smuggler, routing unsavory and ill-gotten goods to any buyer who can pay the price. Her life is an intricate web of masks and deceptions, but it’s a game she loves to play.[/columns] [columns]Duvhirat began life as a privileged noble, bored by most aspects of his courtly existence. His attempts to find a bit of excitement resulted in him being turned into a vampire, which was definitely not the sort of thrill he was looking for. He spent the following years distraught and wandering, trying desperately to avoid settlements lest his hunger kill those found there, but always succumbing to it eventually. At long last he learned to keep himself well-fed by indulging his needs before they became dire, which let him cautiously return to the parts of society he did enjoy—the arts, music and plays, dances and dalliances with intriguing strangers. [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63901711][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639018/63901711_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34439058][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/344391/34439058_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]Elonat was once a traditional plague warrior, roaming and battling alongside her nomadic clanmates. She would have happily continued that life, but a trap left by a rival clan grievously injured her legs—and while her clan did save her life, they couldn’t save her limbs, and they lacked the skill in prosthetics that would allow her to run with them again. Elonat refused to despair, setting off instead to search for the crafters who would be able to help her. Along her exhausting journey she found crafters of a different sort—potters who insisted she rest with them for a time. From them she learned the art of shaping clay, utility of an entirely different sort than she knew, but the steady meditation of it has granted her some peace.[/columns] [columns]Ghost earned his name after a brush with death—perhaps more accurately, an only partial escape from it. While he still walks and talks, thinks and feels, he’s cold to the touch and his heart only rarely beats. As troubling as these developments are, he’s focused more on his search for his partner, who vanished in the same encounter that left Ghost in this state. (Ghost is based on one of my D&D characters in a suitably spooky campaign - he’s a shadow magic sorcerer!)[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47115470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/471155/47115470_350.png[/img][/url][/columns] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52302337][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/523024/52302337_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol]And lastly, Urozh, the Lord of the Autumn Court of the fey. He is a practical and straightforward ruler, glad of the bounty his Court boasts but wary of it being squandered or misused. His fey are a solid and hardworking group, with firm senses of honor and fairness. They have little patience for idleness or play until the work day is done. Once it is, though, they retire to Urozh’s throne, though an outsider would likely not recognize it as such. A thick log before a bonfire, it only differs from the others that ring the flames by being exceptionally large, its bark smooth from many long nights spent sitting by the fire. He holds his Court there once night has fallen, he and his fey preparing rich and hearty meals from the food they’ve harvested throughout the day. Holding hands, they dance around the fire, singing long-memorized songs to keep the time.[/columns]
Astaroth is so stunning! I love their rich, dark colors and how they shift from purples to reds so elegantly. They’re absolutely charming as well, their voice in the post is fantastic! Reaper is a gorgeous take on the plague aesthetic - I love the sense of grim darkness they bring in their muted reds and greys coupled with a regal bearing from their jewelry. Autumn is a favorite for me as well; they show off such a dazzling array of colors but all of them perfectly fit the season. I especially like how the crimson wing silks fit; I wouldn’t have expected the purple tone in them to fit so well, but it draws out some really lovely shades in sunset butterfly. But oh my goodness, Vindemiatrix really stole my heart! I just had to marvel for a minute over how cohesive vins colors and skin are; the blend and swirl of colors between them is just stunning. Vie has such a unique look, I’ve truly never seen a dragon like vin before!

This combination of themes works out really well for me - my shares tended to overlap a bit between the different categories, as funnily enough many of my autumnal/Halloweeny dragons are also plague flight.
10738551_350.png First up, Sivath! She professes to run a perfectly legitimate business in apples and cider, but discerning observers may note that her orchards can hardly account for the amount of wealth she flaunts… and some of those barrels are pretty oddly weighted. In actuality she’s quite the proficient smuggler, routing unsavory and ill-gotten goods to any buyer who can pay the price. Her life is an intricate web of masks and deceptions, but it’s a game she loves to play.
Duvhirat began life as a privileged noble, bored by most aspects of his courtly existence. His attempts to find a bit of excitement resulted in him being turned into a vampire, which was definitely not the sort of thrill he was looking for. He spent the following years distraught and wandering, trying desperately to avoid settlements lest his hunger kill those found there, but always succumbing to it eventually. At long last he learned to keep himself well-fed by indulging his needs before they became dire, which let him cautiously return to the parts of society he did enjoy—the arts, music and plays, dances and dalliances with intriguing strangers. 63901711_350.png
34439058_350.png Elonat was once a traditional plague warrior, roaming and battling alongside her nomadic clanmates. She would have happily continued that life, but a trap left by a rival clan grievously injured her legs—and while her clan did save her life, they couldn’t save her limbs, and they lacked the skill in prosthetics that would allow her to run with them again. Elonat refused to despair, setting off instead to search for the crafters who would be able to help her. Along her exhausting journey she found crafters of a different sort—potters who insisted she rest with them for a time. From them she learned the art of shaping clay, utility of an entirely different sort than she knew, but the steady meditation of it has granted her some peace.
Ghost earned his name after a brush with death—perhaps more accurately, an only partial escape from it. While he still walks and talks, thinks and feels, he’s cold to the touch and his heart only rarely beats. As troubling as these developments are, he’s focused more on his search for his partner, who vanished in the same encounter that left Ghost in this state. (Ghost is based on one of my D&D characters in a suitably spooky campaign - he’s a shadow magic sorcerer!) 47115470_350.png
52302337_350.png And lastly, Urozh, the Lord of the Autumn Court of the fey. He is a practical and straightforward ruler, glad of the bounty his Court boasts but wary of it being squandered or misused. His fey are a solid and hardworking group, with firm senses of honor and fairness. They have little patience for idleness or play until the work day is done. Once it is, though, they retire to Urozh’s throne, though an outsider would likely not recognize it as such. A thick log before a bonfire, it only differs from the others that ring the flames by being exceptionally large, its bark smooth from many long nights spent sitting by the fire. He holds his Court there once night has fallen, he and his fey preparing rich and hearty meals from the food they’ve harvested throughout the day. Holding hands, they dance around the fire, singing long-memorized songs to keep the time.
dyf3akg.png
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 105 106