Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your Clan's Lore/Story-time
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kajin: how did you find yourself in a fire clan?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kajin: how did you find yourself in a fire clan?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
I hope it's okay their names are links? .__. It's the same on my page as well for convenience...

Nayair walked slowly through the long grass of the Windswept Plateau. She'd never been in such a lush, beautiful place. The grass was soft under her claws, still wet with the early morning dew.

She couldn't help but think back to the dark, gloomy wasteland that she had been born into. It wasn't exactly the worst place that she could imagine, but it held none of this natural beauty, none of the glorious, cooling winds, and lay like a festering wound.

"How fitting." She mumbled morbidly, "Of course Plague would have a home as wretched as itself."

"Nayair, you shouldn't insult your family like that." Faldree, her mate, replied.

She sneered at him, "I can say whatever I wish to."

He paused, turning and looking deep into her eyes, "Should you, though?"

She flinched slightly, frowning at him. She didn't understand how he could be the only dragon to make her feel so strongly. She snorted at him, forcibly looking away from his gaze.

She could sense his smile as she walked though. It irritated her. He shouldn't be able to get to her that easily. No matter how much she disliked the land she had been born into, she took pride in her Mirror heritage. Mirrors were savage and brutal, and most of the time she thought she was too. Unless Faldree was around...

She was just about to snap a retort at the still-smiling Fae when a shadow passed over her. She looked up quickly, instinctively spreading her legs into a fighting stance. Her eyes met an Imperial that was soaring high up on the thermals.

From so far away it was hard to make out, but she was sure she saw his eyes roll back. She was certain she at least saw the whites of them. In that instant, he started plummeting towards the ground. His wings collapsed to his side and he began falling, fast.

The winds helped slow his fall some, but gravity had a tight grasp on him. She leaped into the air at the same moment his eyes flickered open, his eyes widening immediately. He pushed his wings out, wincing at the strain as the air caught, and pushed down hard.

Nayair was amazed at his quick reaction, but he quickly fell again, slamming into the ground. He landed hard, but it was an infinitely softer landing than he would have had. Stunned, she flew over to his still form.

He lay crumpled on the ground, his eyes closed. He drew in a sharp breath, cracking his eyes open hesitantly. He winced instantly, his gaze traveling to her and her mate.

"A-are you alright?" Faldree asked, his worry obvious as he inspected the dragon.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." He replied impatiently, brushing away Faldree's concern as he stood up, "But you won't be..." He swayed, stumbling slightly. A short growl forced Faldree to stop before he could help him.

"What are you talking about?" Nayair snapped, irritated with this stranger already. Who was he to just randomly fall out of the sky and then refuse help? Then he had the audacity to say some weird, shady crap to them?

"There's danger on the path ahead for you two." The Imperial replied vaguely, panting between words. "You must find another path to-"

"Cut the crap." Nayair snarled back, ignoring Faldree's look, "Why should we listen to you? What do you take us for? Idiots?"

"N-no, I-" He tried to say, looking stunned, but he was interrupted again.

Nayair glared at him hard, growling low in her chest, "Ignore him, Faldree. He's not worth our time."

She turned away from the Imperial, stalking away back into the long grass. What was wrong with that guy? Seriously, trying to take advantage of two travellers...

"Nayair, I think we should listen to him. He says that it's dangerous here." Faldree murmured, flying in beside her. "It wouldn't hurt to avoid it."

"I told you not to listen to that guy! He just falls from the sky and expects us all to listen to him? Well I'm not falling for it!"

He frowned at her, "You're being unreasonable."

"I'm the only one being reasonable here! You want to listen to him? Then you can go find somewhere else to walk. I'm going this way." She snarled at him, glaring back at him.

He blinked at her for a moment before he lowered his gaze, landing softly behind her. She could hear him padding slowly after her. Ha! She thought, See? He's not going to listen to him either.

They walked in silence until the sun was high up into the sky. A loud screech behind her made her whip around, a snarl on her face. Despite all of her words, she was finding herself jumpy after meeting that stranger.

Faldree lay in a heap on the ground, mumbling to himself as he struggled to free his paw from under a root.

"You're the clumsiest guy I've ever met..." She muttered as she started to backtrack to him.

He chuckled at her, "You know my legs are shorter than yours-" He stopped suddenly, his expression turning into a mask of surprise.

"Faldree, what is it?" She asked just as a pair of sharp talons embedded themselves into her shoulder. She shrieked loudly, digging her claws into the ground to keep from being pulled into the air.

She whirled her head around just as the Harpy swung a taloned forelimb at her. The claws caught just under her chin, ripping through her scales easily. She screeched loudly, snapping her jaws around its arm and biting deep into its flesh.

The Harpy gave an earth-shattering cry, lashing out with its legs. The talons caught at the thin membrane of her wings, ripping through them. She forced back a cry, focusing all of her strength on biting down on its arm.

With a strangled cry, it shoved away from her, flapping hard to get out of reach. Its arm swung uselessly at its side, likely broken.

Battle cries rang from all around her, the masked faces of Harpies appearing from the cliffs above and through the grass around her. They were surrounded.

Faldree shrieked wildly beside her, lashing out at them as they swarmed around him.

"Picking on the smaller one, are you?!" Nayair roared, launching herself at one that was pecking at his tail. "You won't get away from me!" She snarled, slashing a deep mark across its wing.

The Harpy howled in pain, retreating back into the grass. She snarled at the remaining ones, baring her fangs at them as she beat them away from her mate. He was really in a bad shape.

Blood was already coating his scales and he couldn't stand on his leg right. He must have sprained it when it got caught on the root. Nevertheless, he was still holding his ground against the Harpies.

"We can't go on like this, Faldree!" Nayair shouted, leaping away from a Harpy that was diving for her eyes. Her wings were ripped in several places already and there were deep scores across her back and shoulders.

"Fly!" Faldree cried, knocking a Harpy off of his leg and throwing himself into the air.

Nayair followed suit. The Harpies might be able to fly, but nothing in this land could fly as fast as a dragon. Especially a fleeing dragon. She ignored the stinging pain in her wings and the blood streaming down her body. She focused only on following Faldree, panting heavily.

Just as she thought they were getting far enough to be safe, a heavy body slammed into her from above. She whirled around, flailing wildly as she struggled to catch air with her wings. She was falling fast, a Harpy still clinging to her leg. It was ripping away at her with everything it had.

She screeched, her screams echoed by Faldree as the Harpy ambush completely overtook them. They had been lying in wait for the time they would flee... Nayair felt her consciousness begin fading before she could hit the ground. Good... She thought, I don't want to feel that.

"Wake up!" A loud voice shrieked, something even heavier slamming into her side. The Harpy clinging to her leg was ripped, screaming, away. She recognized this voice. It was that lousy Imperial!

She forced her eyes back open as the Imperial flew in underneath her, supporting her weight just before she could crash into the earth. "Faldree!" She cried as she saw her precious mate valiantly battling against the Harpies above.

He was faring badly though. His fins were ripped and he was covered in blood. A sharp blow to the head from one of the Harpies surrounding him was all it took. Like her, he began to plummet towards the ground far below.

Nayair screamed, forcing herself back into the air despite the pain it caused her, flying towards her mate. She caught him heavily on her back. He'd completely lost consciousness, his full weight falling onto her wounds.

She cried out in pain, dropping altitude despite her attempts to fly to one of the ledges. She missed completely, her wings aching from the strain of trying to support them both.

"Nayair!" The Imperial shouted, "This way!" He motioned towards a dark crack that split the cliff. She swerved towards him immediately, aiming for the cliff and letting herself glide towards the Imperial.

It was a rough landing, but they had at least managed to outrun the Harpies. For now.

"Come." The Imperial said, walking quickly into the crack. Nayair had no choice but to follow. She stumbled in after him, still carrying Faldree on her back.

The Imperial paused suddenly, a deafening crashing echoing from farther in the cave. A waterfall? Nayair thought, frowning at him. As they drew further into the cave, she saw a deeper darkness infront of them, that she assumed lead further down into the underground river.

"We can't." She panted, "The river..."

He met her eyes, "Trust me." He replied, the sound of the Harpy cries echoing into the cave. He suddenly ran at her, shoving her over the edge and into the darkness below.

They crashed into the river, the water forcing her under and stealing her breath from her. Faldree was swept off of her back and carried away from her. She flailed wildly, water flooding into her nostrils and choking her. She lost consciousness then, completely at the mercy of the river.

She woke slowly, her lungs burning and her body sending waves of pain through her. She felt awful, her breath sawing through her. Her leg was the worst... She almost didn't even want to open her eyes to look.

Reluctantly, she forced her eyes open, blinking against the harsh light. She turned her head, gasping in pain as she laid eyes on the sorry mess of her back leg. Ignoring the pain, she forced her leg to move. It at least twitched...

"You're awake!" A male voice cried excitedly beside her. She felt a heavy body press against her side, making her wince.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Faldree cried, pulling away from her. He immediately pressed his face to her's though, nuzzling her gently. Not that that felt much better...

"You've been out for a whole day!" Faldree murmured worriedly, "Wisp says it was probably because of your leg. Your other wounds weren't so deep..."

"Wisp?" Nayair mumbled, coughing quietly.

"The Imperial. He pulled us out of the river and brought us here." Faldree replied, blinking down at her anxiously.

Nayair frowned, "He's still here?"

Faldree nodded, looking over his shoulder as Wisp entered into her view.

"How do you feel?" He asked, his gaze falling on her leg. "It doesn't look infected at least."

"Wisp..." Nayair said, forcing herself to sit up. She ignored Faldree's look, snorting at him under her breath. "Thank you. For helping us. And for warning us beforehand, even though I didn't listen to you."

Wisp nodded, a small smile visible on his lips. He seemed to be enjoying this thanks. Nayair gritted her teeth, but she knew better than to comment on it. "Speaking of which, how did you know?"

Wisp blinked at her for a moment before he replied, "I am a Seer. Upon meeting someone's eyes, I can sometimes see their future. It doesn't happen all the time, but I usually see devastating events that are going to take place.

"In your case, I saw your ambush. The difference was that before I had told you, I saw your death in the vision..." He blinked down at her, "Whether it was my interference or your actions thereof that changed the future, I do not know."

Nayair frowned at him slightly, though she had heard of this gift. It was rare, but not unheard of. If this dragon was able to do something like this...

"Wisp." She said, meeting his gaze with her own, "I would like it if you would join us. It's just me and Faldree right now, but I believe you would be a vital component to our Clan." She bowed her head to him.

Wisp stood still for a few moments before he bowed his head back to her, "I accept your offer, Leader. I am honored to be a member of your Clan."

Faldree smiled, "If it's a Clan now, we should have a name. Something that tells us we're home."

They each turned and gazed out into the calming landscape around them. The waving breeze was twirling the leaves around them and swaying the grass. The sun shone down on the three dragons, warming them with its gentle rays.

Nayair smiled, ignoring the pain in her body as she stood completely, basking in the warm glow. "Here, The winds will carry us and the skies will warm us in this place. Here is where we shall call home. Yes, here we shall be known as the Clan of the Frolicking Whirlwinds."
I hope it's okay their names are links? .__. It's the same on my page as well for convenience...

Nayair walked slowly through the long grass of the Windswept Plateau. She'd never been in such a lush, beautiful place. The grass was soft under her claws, still wet with the early morning dew.

She couldn't help but think back to the dark, gloomy wasteland that she had been born into. It wasn't exactly the worst place that she could imagine, but it held none of this natural beauty, none of the glorious, cooling winds, and lay like a festering wound.

"How fitting." She mumbled morbidly, "Of course Plague would have a home as wretched as itself."

"Nayair, you shouldn't insult your family like that." Faldree, her mate, replied.

She sneered at him, "I can say whatever I wish to."

He paused, turning and looking deep into her eyes, "Should you, though?"

She flinched slightly, frowning at him. She didn't understand how he could be the only dragon to make her feel so strongly. She snorted at him, forcibly looking away from his gaze.

She could sense his smile as she walked though. It irritated her. He shouldn't be able to get to her that easily. No matter how much she disliked the land she had been born into, she took pride in her Mirror heritage. Mirrors were savage and brutal, and most of the time she thought she was too. Unless Faldree was around...

She was just about to snap a retort at the still-smiling Fae when a shadow passed over her. She looked up quickly, instinctively spreading her legs into a fighting stance. Her eyes met an Imperial that was soaring high up on the thermals.

From so far away it was hard to make out, but she was sure she saw his eyes roll back. She was certain she at least saw the whites of them. In that instant, he started plummeting towards the ground. His wings collapsed to his side and he began falling, fast.

The winds helped slow his fall some, but gravity had a tight grasp on him. She leaped into the air at the same moment his eyes flickered open, his eyes widening immediately. He pushed his wings out, wincing at the strain as the air caught, and pushed down hard.

Nayair was amazed at his quick reaction, but he quickly fell again, slamming into the ground. He landed hard, but it was an infinitely softer landing than he would have had. Stunned, she flew over to his still form.

He lay crumpled on the ground, his eyes closed. He drew in a sharp breath, cracking his eyes open hesitantly. He winced instantly, his gaze traveling to her and her mate.

"A-are you alright?" Faldree asked, his worry obvious as he inspected the dragon.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." He replied impatiently, brushing away Faldree's concern as he stood up, "But you won't be..." He swayed, stumbling slightly. A short growl forced Faldree to stop before he could help him.

"What are you talking about?" Nayair snapped, irritated with this stranger already. Who was he to just randomly fall out of the sky and then refuse help? Then he had the audacity to say some weird, shady crap to them?

"There's danger on the path ahead for you two." The Imperial replied vaguely, panting between words. "You must find another path to-"

"Cut the crap." Nayair snarled back, ignoring Faldree's look, "Why should we listen to you? What do you take us for? Idiots?"

"N-no, I-" He tried to say, looking stunned, but he was interrupted again.

Nayair glared at him hard, growling low in her chest, "Ignore him, Faldree. He's not worth our time."

She turned away from the Imperial, stalking away back into the long grass. What was wrong with that guy? Seriously, trying to take advantage of two travellers...

"Nayair, I think we should listen to him. He says that it's dangerous here." Faldree murmured, flying in beside her. "It wouldn't hurt to avoid it."

"I told you not to listen to that guy! He just falls from the sky and expects us all to listen to him? Well I'm not falling for it!"

He frowned at her, "You're being unreasonable."

"I'm the only one being reasonable here! You want to listen to him? Then you can go find somewhere else to walk. I'm going this way." She snarled at him, glaring back at him.

He blinked at her for a moment before he lowered his gaze, landing softly behind her. She could hear him padding slowly after her. Ha! She thought, See? He's not going to listen to him either.

They walked in silence until the sun was high up into the sky. A loud screech behind her made her whip around, a snarl on her face. Despite all of her words, she was finding herself jumpy after meeting that stranger.

Faldree lay in a heap on the ground, mumbling to himself as he struggled to free his paw from under a root.

"You're the clumsiest guy I've ever met..." She muttered as she started to backtrack to him.

He chuckled at her, "You know my legs are shorter than yours-" He stopped suddenly, his expression turning into a mask of surprise.

"Faldree, what is it?" She asked just as a pair of sharp talons embedded themselves into her shoulder. She shrieked loudly, digging her claws into the ground to keep from being pulled into the air.

She whirled her head around just as the Harpy swung a taloned forelimb at her. The claws caught just under her chin, ripping through her scales easily. She screeched loudly, snapping her jaws around its arm and biting deep into its flesh.

The Harpy gave an earth-shattering cry, lashing out with its legs. The talons caught at the thin membrane of her wings, ripping through them. She forced back a cry, focusing all of her strength on biting down on its arm.

With a strangled cry, it shoved away from her, flapping hard to get out of reach. Its arm swung uselessly at its side, likely broken.

Battle cries rang from all around her, the masked faces of Harpies appearing from the cliffs above and through the grass around her. They were surrounded.

Faldree shrieked wildly beside her, lashing out at them as they swarmed around him.

"Picking on the smaller one, are you?!" Nayair roared, launching herself at one that was pecking at his tail. "You won't get away from me!" She snarled, slashing a deep mark across its wing.

The Harpy howled in pain, retreating back into the grass. She snarled at the remaining ones, baring her fangs at them as she beat them away from her mate. He was really in a bad shape.

Blood was already coating his scales and he couldn't stand on his leg right. He must have sprained it when it got caught on the root. Nevertheless, he was still holding his ground against the Harpies.

"We can't go on like this, Faldree!" Nayair shouted, leaping away from a Harpy that was diving for her eyes. Her wings were ripped in several places already and there were deep scores across her back and shoulders.

"Fly!" Faldree cried, knocking a Harpy off of his leg and throwing himself into the air.

Nayair followed suit. The Harpies might be able to fly, but nothing in this land could fly as fast as a dragon. Especially a fleeing dragon. She ignored the stinging pain in her wings and the blood streaming down her body. She focused only on following Faldree, panting heavily.

Just as she thought they were getting far enough to be safe, a heavy body slammed into her from above. She whirled around, flailing wildly as she struggled to catch air with her wings. She was falling fast, a Harpy still clinging to her leg. It was ripping away at her with everything it had.

She screeched, her screams echoed by Faldree as the Harpy ambush completely overtook them. They had been lying in wait for the time they would flee... Nayair felt her consciousness begin fading before she could hit the ground. Good... She thought, I don't want to feel that.

"Wake up!" A loud voice shrieked, something even heavier slamming into her side. The Harpy clinging to her leg was ripped, screaming, away. She recognized this voice. It was that lousy Imperial!

She forced her eyes back open as the Imperial flew in underneath her, supporting her weight just before she could crash into the earth. "Faldree!" She cried as she saw her precious mate valiantly battling against the Harpies above.

He was faring badly though. His fins were ripped and he was covered in blood. A sharp blow to the head from one of the Harpies surrounding him was all it took. Like her, he began to plummet towards the ground far below.

Nayair screamed, forcing herself back into the air despite the pain it caused her, flying towards her mate. She caught him heavily on her back. He'd completely lost consciousness, his full weight falling onto her wounds.

She cried out in pain, dropping altitude despite her attempts to fly to one of the ledges. She missed completely, her wings aching from the strain of trying to support them both.

"Nayair!" The Imperial shouted, "This way!" He motioned towards a dark crack that split the cliff. She swerved towards him immediately, aiming for the cliff and letting herself glide towards the Imperial.

It was a rough landing, but they had at least managed to outrun the Harpies. For now.

"Come." The Imperial said, walking quickly into the crack. Nayair had no choice but to follow. She stumbled in after him, still carrying Faldree on her back.

The Imperial paused suddenly, a deafening crashing echoing from farther in the cave. A waterfall? Nayair thought, frowning at him. As they drew further into the cave, she saw a deeper darkness infront of them, that she assumed lead further down into the underground river.

"We can't." She panted, "The river..."

He met her eyes, "Trust me." He replied, the sound of the Harpy cries echoing into the cave. He suddenly ran at her, shoving her over the edge and into the darkness below.

They crashed into the river, the water forcing her under and stealing her breath from her. Faldree was swept off of her back and carried away from her. She flailed wildly, water flooding into her nostrils and choking her. She lost consciousness then, completely at the mercy of the river.

She woke slowly, her lungs burning and her body sending waves of pain through her. She felt awful, her breath sawing through her. Her leg was the worst... She almost didn't even want to open her eyes to look.

Reluctantly, she forced her eyes open, blinking against the harsh light. She turned her head, gasping in pain as she laid eyes on the sorry mess of her back leg. Ignoring the pain, she forced her leg to move. It at least twitched...

"You're awake!" A male voice cried excitedly beside her. She felt a heavy body press against her side, making her wince.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Faldree cried, pulling away from her. He immediately pressed his face to her's though, nuzzling her gently. Not that that felt much better...

"You've been out for a whole day!" Faldree murmured worriedly, "Wisp says it was probably because of your leg. Your other wounds weren't so deep..."

"Wisp?" Nayair mumbled, coughing quietly.

"The Imperial. He pulled us out of the river and brought us here." Faldree replied, blinking down at her anxiously.

Nayair frowned, "He's still here?"

Faldree nodded, looking over his shoulder as Wisp entered into her view.

"How do you feel?" He asked, his gaze falling on her leg. "It doesn't look infected at least."

"Wisp..." Nayair said, forcing herself to sit up. She ignored Faldree's look, snorting at him under her breath. "Thank you. For helping us. And for warning us beforehand, even though I didn't listen to you."

Wisp nodded, a small smile visible on his lips. He seemed to be enjoying this thanks. Nayair gritted her teeth, but she knew better than to comment on it. "Speaking of which, how did you know?"

Wisp blinked at her for a moment before he replied, "I am a Seer. Upon meeting someone's eyes, I can sometimes see their future. It doesn't happen all the time, but I usually see devastating events that are going to take place.

"In your case, I saw your ambush. The difference was that before I had told you, I saw your death in the vision..." He blinked down at her, "Whether it was my interference or your actions thereof that changed the future, I do not know."

Nayair frowned at him slightly, though she had heard of this gift. It was rare, but not unheard of. If this dragon was able to do something like this...

"Wisp." She said, meeting his gaze with her own, "I would like it if you would join us. It's just me and Faldree right now, but I believe you would be a vital component to our Clan." She bowed her head to him.

Wisp stood still for a few moments before he bowed his head back to her, "I accept your offer, Leader. I am honored to be a member of your Clan."

Faldree smiled, "If it's a Clan now, we should have a name. Something that tells us we're home."

They each turned and gazed out into the calming landscape around them. The waving breeze was twirling the leaves around them and swaying the grass. The sun shone down on the three dragons, warming them with its gentle rays.

Nayair smiled, ignoring the pain in her body as she stood completely, basking in the warm glow. "Here, The winds will carry us and the skies will warm us in this place. Here is where we shall call home. Yes, here we shall be known as the Clan of the Frolicking Whirlwinds."
grMuQkF.png
My flight rising lore is full of lore stories and such. Here's a nifty little link to the descriptions of my three clans. :D
My flight rising lore is full of lore stories and such. Here's a nifty little link to the descriptions of my three clans. :D
@LucarioLand Self ping for future use :p. I enjoyed this thread a lot! @BlueFireDrakka I enjoyed your lore the most tho :P Why not give it a try? [b]Aura's Beginning[/b] It all started when Flame and Ventus found a little Imperial hatchling in the Auction House, [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=1&style=8&gender=1&ages=0&prig=4&secg=6&tert=60&elem=2&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] that looked quite sad. They payed the Treasure for her and started to raise her on their own. Little did they know that she would make the clan grow in numbers. You see,before Aura became clan leader it wasn't even properly a clan,they were more or less just a Sanctuary. Only few dragons still remember a time when it wasn't the clan that it is now. When Aura reached adulthood she took charge and started recruiting dragons to join the clan that is now called [b]Dignified Ignis[/b]. She also had a knack for being a thief and a prankster that you may have thought that she was originally from Shadow Flight but she originate from Plauge. Dragons mentioned: Flame [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14051149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140512/14051149_350.png[/img] [/url] Ventus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14051150] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140512/14051150_350.png[/img] [/url] Aura [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15309483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153095/15309483_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LucarioLand Self ping for future use :p.
I enjoyed this thread a lot! @BlueFireDrakka I enjoyed your lore the most tho :P
Why not give it a try?
Aura's Beginning
It all started when Flame and Ventus found a little Imperial hatchling in the Auction House,
dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=1&style=8&gender=1&ages=0&prig=4&secg=6&tert=60&elem=2&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
that looked quite sad. They payed the Treasure for her and started to raise her on their own. Little did they know that she would make the clan grow in numbers.
You see,before Aura became clan leader it wasn't even properly a clan,they were more or less just a Sanctuary. Only few dragons still remember a time when it wasn't the clan that it is now. When Aura reached adulthood she took charge and started recruiting dragons to join the clan that is now called Dignified Ignis. She also had a knack for being a thief and a prankster that you may have thought that she was originally from Shadow Flight but she originate from Plauge.
Dragons mentioned:
Flame

14051149_350.png

Ventus

14051150_350.png

Aura

15309483_350.png
@LucarioLand

I love your story for your clan!
@LucarioLand

I love your story for your clan!
UrnS5Ig.jpgbootcampcircle_zpssrlu12jk.pngMJXwg2D.pngsppyKqc.png?1.png
@SylvrFox thanks :) I'm working on making bios for all of my dragons
@SylvrFox thanks :) I'm working on making bios for all of my dragons
I have a lot of lore for individual dragons, which you can check out in my lair, but here's the general origin story and outline of my Clan history. The Clan originated from Shifuna: without her, there would have been no Clan. With a dream of a family and her new loyal mate - Grishk - beside her, she set out to build a home among the reeds and cliffs of the Windsinger's domain. Little by little, her Clan grew, becoming a motley assortment of dragons of all different personalities and backgrounds. Some have chosen to live here because they love the Windsinger's domain; others were blown here accidentally by the wind and decided to stay; still others came as refugees seeking a new life. Whatever their origins, they are all bound to the Clan by loyalty to Shifuna. She is the glue that holds them all together, even though different personalities may clash. She considers every member of the Clan to be her charge. Apart from Shifuna's leadership, there is no real hierarchy among the Clan. Although certain members may be regarded with respect, it is due more to their experience than to any assigned position in the Clan. The Clan is very loosely organized, and Shifuna usually leaves Clan members to their own affairs unless something demands that she interfere. Most of the Clan give homage to the Windsinger, though some worship different gods or not at all. There is a sizable minority in the Clan that still holds some respect for the Arcanist, as many of the Clan members originated from Arcane. Should something ever happen to Shifuna, her daughter Alva would do her best to run the Clan in her stead. Shifuna: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7837454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78375/7837454_350.png[/img] [/url]
I have a lot of lore for individual dragons, which you can check out in my lair, but here's the general origin story and outline of my Clan history.

The Clan originated from Shifuna: without her, there would have been no Clan. With a dream of a family and her new loyal mate - Grishk - beside her, she set out to build a home among the reeds and cliffs of the Windsinger's domain. Little by little, her Clan grew, becoming a motley assortment of dragons of all different personalities and backgrounds. Some have chosen to live here because they love the Windsinger's domain; others were blown here accidentally by the wind and decided to stay; still others came as refugees seeking a new life. Whatever their origins, they are all bound to the Clan by loyalty to Shifuna. She is the glue that holds them all together, even though different personalities may clash. She considers every member of the Clan to be her charge. Apart from Shifuna's leadership, there is no real hierarchy among the Clan. Although certain members may be regarded with respect, it is due more to their experience than to any assigned position in the Clan. The Clan is very loosely organized, and Shifuna usually leaves Clan members to their own affairs unless something demands that she interfere. Most of the Clan give homage to the Windsinger, though some worship different gods or not at all. There is a sizable minority in the Clan that still holds some respect for the Arcanist, as many of the Clan members originated from Arcane. Should something ever happen to Shifuna, her daughter Alva would do her best to run the Clan in her stead.

Shifuna:

7837454_350.png
is this a lack of posts I see This calls for a BlueFlame Lore drop! ( /*_*)/ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ____(((~[Lore]~)))_____ [center][b][u]Quirks Of The Clan VI[/u][/b] [b][u]Dragon God Worship[/u][/b][/center] BlueFlame may be a Fire based Clan but Flamecaller isn't their primal deity, or they only one they worship, infact, with a multi-elemental populous, they worship all the gods and believe in a 'balanced' word, a home to all elements. scattered amongst the levels of the lair there are Shrines to the elemental Gods, such as the Lightweaver's Shrine at the Peak and the Shadowbinder's Shrine being housed in the Low, they even have their figurines and sackdolls as their centrepieces. During the elemental festivals they are decorated in the Season's elemental currency, Such as the Arcanist's shrine being decorated with Magical shards during the Starfall Celebration and Icewardens being covered with Eternal Snow during the Crystalline Gala. Upkeep of these shrines is actually a group effort, everyone takes turns being on 'shrine keeper' duty as its deemed a less essential role compared to something like hunter or trader as they are more for morale of the utterly devoted than anything else. [i]"a Clean Shrine will not keep this Clan fed. Only the hard work of our gatherers can."[/i][b] - Karos[/b] [center][u][b]On Mates & Lovers[/b][/u][/center] BlueFlame courtship is rather straight forwards, you either have mates or lovers or both. A Mate is one who is bonded for life and will remain together with their chosen Mate/s. A Lover is one who is only mated with for the sake of Hatchlings and/or Boredom and loneliness (and it is usually only a one time fling). there is no limit to how many mates or lovers one may have. Some are like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6882352]Kristia[/url], Those who have multiple partners, (she has 3 mates and a onetime Lover), While others are like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7009843]Kallia[/url], who have no Mates and simply have Lovers. and there are some that simply have one mate that they are completely dedicated to. Mateships can also be broken off/declined if one party doesn't feel up to it/doesn't want it any-more. although the aftermath can be a little messy for a while. in Multi-Mateships any partners of the same gender are either refereed to as a Mate-Brother or Mate-Sister as they don't actually count as being official mates. (such as In Kristia's relationship, her mates [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7104418]Karnak[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7047802]Kravad[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9848966]Kyracnious [/url] refer to each other As Mate-Brother since they're all male) [center][u][b]The Clan's Traders[/b][/u][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7097391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70974/7097391_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] As the Clan grew so did the demand for supplies and other non essentials, So Kokurond enlisted the help of some fellow clan members to ease the strain of his workload, and also to help carry their Hauls home. Here are four of the Traders of the BlueFlame Clan [center][b]Kinath[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7097395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70974/7097395_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kinath is Kokurond's Brother, and he's excellent at finding bargains, hes so good its almost scary. he just has a knack for knowing when a sale is going to hit and when the best time to buy things are. proof are his wing tattoos that he got done during a closing down sale. [center][b]Kalyvera[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17354606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173547/17354606_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kalyvera is quite adept at selling items, she always seems to know the best prices to charge for each object and who to sell it to. her auctions always tend to sell extremely quickly. she wears Jade to bring her good luck. [center][b]Korlassan[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15683109] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156832/15683109_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Korlassan...really likes to carry things. so he just hauls whatever they are selling and what they have bought to and from the lair, its always a scuffle to try and get him to put down the shipments he carries. [center][b]Kouncil[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10003906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100040/10003906_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kouncil is quite adept at buying and selling old, rare and exotic items, he's very good at haggling but he can kind of be a bit of a pushover if one used the right words on him. He always has another Trader with him, as he has a bad habit of splurging his Earnings on Alcoholic beverages and Candy. [i]"and whatever you do, make sure he does [b]Not[/b] see the candy-floss, it is his weakness and he will just keep buying and eating it until he throws up. Its super gross...but kind of impressive how much he can get down tho."[/i] - [b]Kokurond[/b]
is this a lack of posts I see
This calls for a BlueFlame Lore drop!

( /*_*)/
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
____(((~[Lore]~)))_____

Quirks Of The Clan VI

Dragon God Worship

BlueFlame may be a Fire based Clan but Flamecaller isn't their primal deity, or they only one they worship, infact, with a multi-elemental populous, they worship all the gods and believe in a 'balanced' word, a home to all elements.
scattered amongst the levels of the lair there are Shrines to the elemental Gods, such as the Lightweaver's Shrine at the Peak and the Shadowbinder's Shrine being housed in the Low, they even have their figurines and sackdolls as their centrepieces.
During the elemental festivals they are decorated in the Season's elemental currency, Such as the Arcanist's shrine being decorated with Magical shards during the Starfall Celebration and Icewardens being covered with Eternal Snow during the Crystalline Gala.
Upkeep of these shrines is actually a group effort, everyone takes turns being on 'shrine keeper' duty as its deemed a less essential role compared to something like hunter or trader as they are more for morale of the utterly devoted than anything else.

"a Clean Shrine will not keep this Clan fed. Only the hard work of our gatherers can." - Karos

On Mates & Lovers

BlueFlame courtship is rather straight forwards, you either have mates or lovers or both.
A Mate is one who is bonded for life and will remain together with their chosen Mate/s.
A Lover is one who is only mated with for the sake of Hatchlings and/or Boredom and loneliness (and it is usually only a one time fling).
there is no limit to how many mates or lovers one may have. Some are like Kristia, Those who have multiple partners, (she has 3 mates and a onetime Lover), While others are like Kallia, who have no Mates and simply have Lovers. and there are some that simply have one mate that they are completely dedicated to.
Mateships can also be broken off/declined if one party doesn't feel up to it/doesn't want it any-more. although the aftermath can be a little messy for a while.
in Multi-Mateships any partners of the same gender are either refereed to as a Mate-Brother or Mate-Sister as they don't actually count as being official mates.
(such as In Kristia's relationship, her mates Karnak, Kravad and Kyracnious refer to each other As Mate-Brother since they're all male)

The Clan's Traders

As the Clan grew so did the demand for supplies and other non essentials, So Kokurond enlisted the help of some fellow clan members to ease the strain of his workload, and also to help carry their Hauls home. Here are four of the Traders of the BlueFlame Clan

Kinath

7097395_350.png
Kinath is Kokurond's Brother, and he's excellent at finding bargains, hes so good its almost scary. he just has a knack for knowing when a sale is going to hit and when the best time to buy things are. proof are his wing tattoos that he got done during a closing down sale.

Kalyvera

17354606_350.png
Kalyvera is quite adept at selling items, she always seems to know the best prices to charge for each object and who to sell it to. her auctions always tend to sell extremely quickly. she wears Jade to bring her good luck.

Korlassan

15683109_350.png
Korlassan...really likes to carry things. so he just hauls whatever they are selling and what they have bought to and from the lair, its always a scuffle to try and get him to put down the shipments he carries.

Kouncil

10003906_350.png
Kouncil is quite adept at buying and selling old, rare and exotic items, he's very good at haggling but he can kind of be a bit of a pushover if one used the right words on him. He always has another Trader with him, as he has a bad habit of splurging his Earnings on Alcoholic beverages and Candy.
"and whatever you do, make sure he does Not see the candy-floss, it is his weakness and he will just keep buying and eating it until he throws up. Its super gross...but kind of impressive how much he can get down tho." - Kokurond
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
@BloodyAngel12

to come back here~
@BloodyAngel12

to come back here~
SYJDX48.png
Wow, this is supa cool. I could come up with an actual background for my clan, orrrrrr........ I could dump a bunch of bullet points. Yes. Lets do that.

• Birds are super important, practically held to the same level as deity (although a bit less important). Finding a dead bird is a very sad affair, and whoever finds the bird often keeps the bird's Skull in the form of birdskull jewelry. There is a special area slightly outside of camp where Bird bones are placed.
  • Nearly all of the lair is underground, the top looming out like an anthill and the inside made of twisting funneled leading to larger caverns. If you want your own cavern, you either have to build it or pay Capona or Cherry to do it for you. Mates, close friends, and family members usually share a cavern.
  • Slightly away from the entrance to the lair is a small squat building called 'The Inn', and is where traveling dragons stay.
  • As far as this clan is concerned there is nothing more advanced that medieval technology. Nope. Complete denial.
  • Dragons in the clan who produce goods often make their goods, then go to a nearby market together to sell their goods. They do this about once a month.
  • While the clan is well prepared for war, they prefer to avoid it and just become wiser and more intelligent.
  • Many members of the clan specialize in magic of some sort, from attacks to spells and even healing magic. Most dragons can preform at least two or three basic spells.
  • Important part of a dragons life, such as dragonhood and first hatchling, as well as other milestones, are celebrated with feasts after a somber ritual.
  • Exalted dragons are seen as giving good luck to the clan, and are gotten with bird skulls before they go to signify the honor (although not many others understand this, and they just look like they were wearing tons of birdskulls)
  • Familiars are seen as life partners, and they often help in casting spells. Usually familiars will stay with one dragon unless there's is a very good reason for switching.
  • Whenever a nest is born, it is customary to exalt at least one of the hatchlings immediately afterwords, to ensure health and prosperity on the other hatchlings.
  • Although the clan focuses more on science and the pursuit of knowledge, everyone agrees that the magic of Khione is not to be messed with. She is considered a goddess, and is worshiped with gifts. She seldom leaves the temple she resides in, and is always accompanied with Icear, the Hoarfrost Mauler that protects her, and her High Priestess Twang. She is gifted with the power of snow and ice, and while she can't control it directly like some are lead to believe, she can ask it to protect her and those she cares for. On days where battle is imminent, she sends freezing winds and heavy snow to the enemy, and on the day of battle they'll realize that the land around their camp is covered in slick ice.
  • Polyamory is actuality quite common, and is not frowned upon in any way.

Also, literally all of my dragons hve bios. Because I am on mobile, I can't really move dergs around yet, so Ahava and Tesla, being travelers, should be at the very end of my lair, and I am working for a bio on the hatchings.

@wolfcathybrid pinging for future useage
Wow, this is supa cool. I could come up with an actual background for my clan, orrrrrr........ I could dump a bunch of bullet points. Yes. Lets do that.

• Birds are super important, practically held to the same level as deity (although a bit less important). Finding a dead bird is a very sad affair, and whoever finds the bird often keeps the bird's Skull in the form of birdskull jewelry. There is a special area slightly outside of camp where Bird bones are placed.
  • Nearly all of the lair is underground, the top looming out like an anthill and the inside made of twisting funneled leading to larger caverns. If you want your own cavern, you either have to build it or pay Capona or Cherry to do it for you. Mates, close friends, and family members usually share a cavern.
  • Slightly away from the entrance to the lair is a small squat building called 'The Inn', and is where traveling dragons stay.
  • As far as this clan is concerned there is nothing more advanced that medieval technology. Nope. Complete denial.
  • Dragons in the clan who produce goods often make their goods, then go to a nearby market together to sell their goods. They do this about once a month.
  • While the clan is well prepared for war, they prefer to avoid it and just become wiser and more intelligent.
  • Many members of the clan specialize in magic of some sort, from attacks to spells and even healing magic. Most dragons can preform at least two or three basic spells.
  • Important part of a dragons life, such as dragonhood and first hatchling, as well as other milestones, are celebrated with feasts after a somber ritual.
  • Exalted dragons are seen as giving good luck to the clan, and are gotten with bird skulls before they go to signify the honor (although not many others understand this, and they just look like they were wearing tons of birdskulls)
  • Familiars are seen as life partners, and they often help in casting spells. Usually familiars will stay with one dragon unless there's is a very good reason for switching.
  • Whenever a nest is born, it is customary to exalt at least one of the hatchlings immediately afterwords, to ensure health and prosperity on the other hatchlings.
  • Although the clan focuses more on science and the pursuit of knowledge, everyone agrees that the magic of Khione is not to be messed with. She is considered a goddess, and is worshiped with gifts. She seldom leaves the temple she resides in, and is always accompanied with Icear, the Hoarfrost Mauler that protects her, and her High Priestess Twang. She is gifted with the power of snow and ice, and while she can't control it directly like some are lead to believe, she can ask it to protect her and those she cares for. On days where battle is imminent, she sends freezing winds and heavy snow to the enemy, and on the day of battle they'll realize that the land around their camp is covered in slick ice.
  • Polyamory is actuality quite common, and is not frowned upon in any way.

Also, literally all of my dragons hve bios. Because I am on mobile, I can't really move dergs around yet, so Ahava and Tesla, being travelers, should be at the very end of my lair, and I am working for a bio on the hatchings.

@wolfcathybrid pinging for future useage
7wv9OeJ.png

+3 hours ahead of flight rising time

They/Them

Please appreciate my dragon's bios they took so long
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26