Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your Clan's Lore/Story-time
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
I'm currently working on completely redoing my clans lore, so any help/tips would be greatly appreciated! But here's what I've got so far. This is Darby. (his bio is a WIP, but you can read what I have so far on his profile) Darby is known to the clan as the Forest Guardian, they don't know his real (and quite unimpressive) name, and few have ever actually come face to face with him. Darby lives in the dark forests that border the clans base, though he was there long before they were. He doesn't care much for other dragons due to past experiences (which can be found in his bio) but he does have a soft spot for younglings that he finds lost in the darkness of his forests, stranded or being chased by beastclan. The clan was founded by dragons that Darby had saved, and they sorta started 'worshiping' him, for lack of a better word. He was mysterious, silent, hardly ever seen, and saved their lives. The young dragons saw him as a deity, something to be praised and given thanks. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19200852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192009/19200852_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Voleta, the first dragon Darby saved. She's the preachiest of the group, and could sorta be described as like, you know, those religious people that come to your door and try to shove their beliefs down your throat. She means well, but she's a bit nutty. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19156833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191569/19156833_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Pumpkin, a first generation Nocturne. He is considered by the rest to be a gift from the great Forest Guardian, some even going so far as to say he's the son of the Guardian, though not by blood. His egg was found on the morning of the Winter Solstice, nestled in a warm bed of moss and leaves. Elizabeth, the one who found the little nest on the edge of the forest, knew it must have been Darby who saved the egg and placed it there for the clan. She thanked the Guardian for saving the little egg and hurried it back to camp to be tended to, and you can read the rest of his WIP bio on his profile c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19420187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194202/19420187_350.png[/img] [/url] Here we have Elizabeth, the adoptive mother of Pumpkin. I have no idea what backstory to give her right now :/ I noticed that both her siblings are exalted, so I was thinking maybe she and her sisters were forced out to go serve the Shadowbinder, but Liz wandered too far off the path and got lost in the woods, where she was eventually found and saved by Darby. (I don't see exaltion as a great honor, so many of my dragons have stories of trying to escape it XD) So any help with her would be appreciated! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19275538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192756/19275538_350.png[/img] [/url] And here we have Tareenah, another one that I have no clue what to do with. She's fascinated by the tales of the Forest Guardian, and wants to study him and meet him and all this stuff. That's about all I know for now, so again, help would be appreciated. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19127328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191274/19127328_350.png[/img] [/url] As for the rest of the clan, no idea where they come into play. Some of them have bios from before I redid the clan, so I'm not sure what to do about that :/ Feedback and ideas welcome! @BlueFireDrakka
I'm currently working on completely redoing my clans lore, so any help/tips would be greatly appreciated! But here's what I've got so far.

This is Darby. (his bio is a WIP, but you can read what I have so far on his profile) Darby is known to the clan as the Forest Guardian, they don't know his real (and quite unimpressive) name, and few have ever actually come face to face with him. Darby lives in the dark forests that border the clans base, though he was there long before they were. He doesn't care much for other dragons due to past experiences (which can be found in his bio) but he does have a soft spot for younglings that he finds lost in the darkness of his forests, stranded or being chased by beastclan. The clan was founded by dragons that Darby had saved, and they sorta started 'worshiping' him, for lack of a better word. He was mysterious, silent, hardly ever seen, and saved their lives. The young dragons saw him as a deity, something to be praised and given thanks.

19200852_350.png

This is Voleta, the first dragon Darby saved. She's the preachiest of the group, and could sorta be described as like, you know, those religious people that come to your door and try to shove their beliefs down your throat. She means well, but she's a bit nutty.

19156833_350.png

This is Pumpkin, a first generation Nocturne. He is considered by the rest to be a gift from the great Forest Guardian, some even going so far as to say he's the son of the Guardian, though not by blood. His egg was found on the morning of the Winter Solstice, nestled in a warm bed of moss and leaves. Elizabeth, the one who found the little nest on the edge of the forest, knew it must have been Darby who saved the egg and placed it there for the clan. She thanked the Guardian for saving the little egg and hurried it back to camp to be tended to, and you can read the rest of his WIP bio on his profile c:

19420187_350.png

Here we have Elizabeth, the adoptive mother of Pumpkin. I have no idea what backstory to give her right now :/ I noticed that both her siblings are exalted, so I was thinking maybe she and her sisters were forced out to go serve the Shadowbinder, but Liz wandered too far off the path and got lost in the woods, where she was eventually found and saved by Darby. (I don't see exaltion as a great honor, so many of my dragons have stories of trying to escape it XD) So any help with her would be appreciated!

19275538_350.png

And here we have Tareenah, another one that I have no clue what to do with. She's fascinated by the tales of the Forest Guardian, and wants to study him and meet him and all this stuff. That's about all I know for now, so again, help would be appreciated.

19127328_350.png

As for the rest of the clan, no idea where they come into play. Some of them have bios from before I redid the clan, so I'm not sure what to do about that :/ Feedback and ideas welcome!

@BlueFireDrakka
AS7TELA.png sEBxtxA.png Sawyer | 24 | He/him sEBxtxA.png
ooooohhhh i haven't gotten to talk about it much

basically...a group formed from dragons who don't have anywhere else to go. they're a bunch from all over with their own stories and anyone can stay or leave as they choose. the lair is a cavern system behind a waterfall in the wispwillow grove, and some are more active with each other and have relationships, while other dragons keep to themselves and rarely interact with others.

ORIGIN: clan leader was born a Light dragon under an eclipse and had an equal affinity for both shadows and light, and when she left the clan to practice both / discover herself, a vengeful light priest left onyx cobras in her nest and the gembond set in so heavily she's lost sense of touch and vision in one eye. but she was taken in by an elderly gravetender who's an unofficial adviser/mother figure to her, and over time, they sheltered more / dragons began to come to them for sanctuary / peace / to get away from something etc. no one asks any questions, just has to agree not to harm any other.
ooooohhhh i haven't gotten to talk about it much

basically...a group formed from dragons who don't have anywhere else to go. they're a bunch from all over with their own stories and anyone can stay or leave as they choose. the lair is a cavern system behind a waterfall in the wispwillow grove, and some are more active with each other and have relationships, while other dragons keep to themselves and rarely interact with others.

ORIGIN: clan leader was born a Light dragon under an eclipse and had an equal affinity for both shadows and light, and when she left the clan to practice both / discover herself, a vengeful light priest left onyx cobras in her nest and the gembond set in so heavily she's lost sense of touch and vision in one eye. but she was taken in by an elderly gravetender who's an unofficial adviser/mother figure to her, and over time, they sheltered more / dragons began to come to them for sanctuary / peace / to get away from something etc. no one asks any questions, just has to agree not to harm any other.
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15120567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151206/15120567_350.png[/img][/url] Forgemind, the Crimson Behemoth, the clan matriarch, founded Amber Caldera on the coastline of the Ashfall Waste, seizing control of a crater wedged into the eastern cliffs. Since she started out with her mate Zamindar, her clan has grown to a considerable size, with fighters, engineers, artisans, and others. Since then the clan has seen its share of minor troubles, in the form of nightmares, a Water Tundra being claimed by Fire, and a feral Wildclaw terrorizing their borders. They have taken in strays of all sorts and formed alliances with clans in the Water and Shadow flights. Recently the troubles of Amber Caldera have worsened, most significantly during the Riot of Rot. A Plague Mirror - a failed Exalt and child of another clan recently turmoiled by war - arrived in their territory with a brood of children, keeping out of sight as he prepared to begin his brutal assault on the clan in the crater. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15869335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158694/15869335_350.png[/img][/url] The Mirror Ileskerth began his attack with a barrage of sickness conjured by his Plague-Tundra daughter, Virulent, the Pathogen, a dragon made more of disease than flesh. Unbeknownst to the clan, Ileskerth had at least one ally within the clan, and upon crippling the clan with his enhanced diseases, he contacted his ally. A dragon submerged in the clan by a dark and mysterious individual took advantage of the clan's disorientation, murdering two dragons in the dead of night - one of them being the clan leader's mate, Zamindar. The other was one of the clan's best fighters. A single dragon was able to kill a Guardian and a Ridgeback with little effort, vanishing before the clan discovered the corpses. There is a traitor in Amber Caldera, and far more dangerous monsters lurking outside, waiting for the right time to advance on the distraught clan. Forgemind is no longer capable of leading the clan, and her role has been taken over temporarily by the clan's best fighter, Threnody. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15014560] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150146/15014560_350.png[/img][/url] The traitor remains elusive, and with the arrival of the Night of the Nocturne more trouble has arrived in the form of the feral Wildclaw, Fenrir. Something has spooked the beast into attacking the clan within the crater lagoon - practically within the crater itself. One dragon in particular seems ready to return the attack. Elsewhere, a young Ridgeback conquerer is slowly building her own clan, and there are scattered strays being drawn towards her. Some day they might grow strong enough to challenge Forgemind's clan... If there is still a clan left to fight.

15120567_350.png

Forgemind, the Crimson Behemoth, the clan matriarch, founded Amber Caldera on the coastline of the Ashfall Waste, seizing control of a crater wedged into the eastern cliffs. Since she started out with her mate Zamindar, her clan has grown to a considerable size, with fighters, engineers, artisans, and others.

Since then the clan has seen its share of minor troubles, in the form of nightmares, a Water Tundra being claimed by Fire, and a feral Wildclaw terrorizing their borders. They have taken in strays of all sorts and formed alliances with clans in the Water and Shadow flights.

Recently the troubles of Amber Caldera have worsened, most significantly during the Riot of Rot. A Plague Mirror - a failed Exalt and child of another clan recently turmoiled by war - arrived in their territory with a brood of children, keeping out of sight as he prepared to begin his brutal assault on the clan in the crater.

15869335_350.png

The Mirror Ileskerth began his attack with a barrage of sickness conjured by his Plague-Tundra daughter, Virulent, the Pathogen, a dragon made more of disease than flesh. Unbeknownst to the clan, Ileskerth had at least one ally within the clan, and upon crippling the clan with his enhanced diseases, he contacted his ally.

A dragon submerged in the clan by a dark and mysterious individual took advantage of the clan's disorientation, murdering two dragons in the dead of night - one of them being the clan leader's mate, Zamindar. The other was one of the clan's best fighters. A single dragon was able to kill a Guardian and a Ridgeback with little effort, vanishing before the clan discovered the corpses.

There is a traitor in Amber Caldera, and far more dangerous monsters lurking outside, waiting for the right time to advance on the distraught clan. Forgemind is no longer capable of leading the clan, and her role has been taken over temporarily by the clan's best fighter, Threnody.

15014560_350.png

The traitor remains elusive, and with the arrival of the Night of the Nocturne more trouble has arrived in the form of the feral Wildclaw, Fenrir. Something has spooked the beast into attacking the clan within the crater lagoon - practically within the crater itself. One dragon in particular seems ready to return the attack.

Elsewhere, a young Ridgeback conquerer is slowly building her own clan, and there are scattered strays being drawn towards her. Some day they might grow strong enough to challenge Forgemind's clan... If there is still a clan left to fight.
[center][i]As you settle down near a blazing fire, you extend your icy hands towards the flickering flames in attempts for warmth. Beginning to question why you decided to venture out during the winter, your eyes turn towards your dragon, who is probably toasty warm with their furnace of a body. You move to get closer to your dragon but a ringing in your head stops you, making you fall back down to your knees. A rough, gravelly voice echoes in your mind, sending a shiver down your spine. You know no one else is around, and your companion is fast asleep. The voice booms again, making you gasp for scared breath. "Once, long ago, two powerful gods ruled Nekanith; Teuthis, God of the sea, and Kathala, God of the Land. Of course there were other species, from animals to humanoids, each one unable to survive without the harmony between the Gods." The voice paused for a moment, clearing its throat with a thunderous boom. "But the world was strained as a new God appeared. Meall was the God of the Wind and Sky, a mighty god with the hide of Crystals. The creatures of Nekanith began to turn to this new God, they saw him as safe, powerful. Peace would be at a stand-still for the next millennium." The rocky voice soon faded into the cold night. A twig snaps in the distance as the fire crackles, the faint call of an owl fills the night sky. Another voice enters your mind, making you grit your teeth for whats to come. But this time, the voice is softer, quieter. "The war of the ages broke out. Species and Gods would begin to fight among themselves, but Meall was no where to be found. During the war, many species would suffer a great loss, many extinct or left will little chance to survive. Water worshipers found shelter in the depths of the sea, but it was only part of Meall's plan. With the quickness of a lightning bolt, he struck and imprisoned anyone in the depths and killed anyone who would not submit. He absorbed the souls of the killed to gain greater power." The light of the full moon cascades down from behind the trees, shining down onto you and your dragon. The air feels colder than before, your fire dimmed to mere charcoal. The voices resume, it sounded as if it was right beside you, distorted as if you were under water. "Meall didn't anticipate my actions, I, Teuthis, broke apart my soul and spread it to the surviving ancients and species. We have been hiding for many decades, watching as Meall manipulated those on the surface. We watched the birth of new races, each a part of him. He conjoured illusions, taking the form of mortals, luring the new races into a false worship. Even now, he draws power from their undying loyalty, even if it is misguided. We are not able to stop him, he has grown too powerful. Katala spent the last of her own power to save the species that Meall had trapped below the plates of the earth, binding them with her essence." Your breath stops as you listen to the story, drawing your knees up to your chest as you wait for the voices to continue. "We, the remaining two of the ancients, can not intervene. Our forces can only fight for our call. It is up to you, human. Do you wish to follow Meall, or fight against him and bring a new peace to Nekanith." The voices cut off with a sharp gust of wind, you jolt forward. Your dragon stares at you confused, as you try and catch your breath. You look around the area, unsure if what you saw or heard was real, or if you had a bit too much ale with your travels.[/i] ___ My lair is completely disassociated with Sornieth and it's Deities. My Clan is made up of dragons and their human riders, and the battle for peace. :D And this is the only reigning god in my lore as of now; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15248210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152483/15248210_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
As you settle down near a blazing fire, you extend your icy hands towards the flickering flames in attempts for warmth. Beginning to question why you decided to venture out during the winter, your eyes turn towards your dragon, who is probably toasty warm with their furnace of a body. You move to get closer to your dragon but a ringing in your head stops you, making you fall back down to your knees. A rough, gravelly voice echoes in your mind, sending a shiver down your spine. You know no one else is around, and your companion is fast asleep. The voice booms again, making you gasp for scared breath.
"Once, long ago, two powerful gods ruled Nekanith; Teuthis, God of the sea, and Kathala, God of the Land. Of course there were other species, from animals to humanoids, each one unable to survive without the harmony between the Gods." The voice paused for a moment, clearing its throat with a thunderous boom. "But the world was strained as a new God appeared. Meall was the God of the Wind and Sky, a mighty god with the hide of Crystals. The creatures of Nekanith began to turn to this new God, they saw him as safe, powerful. Peace would be at a stand-still for the next millennium." The rocky voice soon faded into the cold night.
A twig snaps in the distance as the fire crackles, the faint call of an owl fills the night sky. Another voice enters your mind, making you grit your teeth for whats to come. But this time, the voice is softer, quieter.
"The war of the ages broke out. Species and Gods would begin to fight among themselves, but Meall was no where to be found. During the war, many species would suffer a great loss, many extinct or left will little chance to survive. Water worshipers found shelter in the depths of the sea, but it was only part of Meall's plan. With the quickness of a lightning bolt, he struck and imprisoned anyone in the depths and killed anyone who would not submit. He absorbed the souls of the killed to gain greater power."
The light of the full moon cascades down from behind the trees, shining down onto you and your dragon. The air feels colder than before, your fire dimmed to mere charcoal. The voices resume, it sounded as if it was right beside you, distorted as if you were under water.
"Meall didn't anticipate my actions, I, Teuthis, broke apart my soul and spread it to the surviving ancients and species. We have been hiding for many decades, watching as Meall manipulated those on the surface. We watched the birth of new races, each a part of him. He conjoured illusions, taking the form of mortals, luring the new races into a false worship. Even now, he draws power from their undying loyalty, even if it is misguided. We are not able to stop him, he has grown too powerful. Katala spent the last of her own power to save the species that Meall had trapped below the plates of the earth, binding them with her essence."
Your breath stops as you listen to the story, drawing your knees up to your chest as you wait for the voices to continue.
"We, the remaining two of the ancients, can not intervene. Our forces can only fight for our call. It is up to you, human. Do you wish to follow Meall, or fight against him and bring a new peace to Nekanith." The voices cut off with a sharp gust of wind, you jolt forward. Your dragon stares at you confused, as you try and catch your breath. You look around the area, unsure if what you saw or heard was real, or if you had a bit too much ale with your travels.

___

My lair is completely disassociated with Sornieth and it's Deities. My Clan is made up of dragons and their human riders, and the battle for peace. :D And this is the only reigning god in my lore as of now;

15248210_350.png

I collect
Ghostly Aura Pale Pink Rose Blue Rose Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
@LucarioLand @BlueFireDrakka Have you done any stories on Kawain yet?If you haven't could I request you do one?I would love to see some sort of backstory to him...Idk why, probably just because he is your Plauge Rep xD Anyways,back to the story I'm gonna tell. [center][b]Iota's Tale[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14236678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142367/14236678_350.png[/img] [/url] Iota was a Wildclaw from another Fire clan,but the clan deserted him and exalted his mate to the Flamemother. He stumbled across the Dignified Ignis clan seeking shelter and food though he had grown up in a Coatl clan he had learned how to speak Draconian a little but not as well as the Coatl language. Bylii a Nocturne [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17540164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175402/17540164_350.png[/img] [/url] had let him come inside the lair and gave him food and water and even let him stay for a while with Aura's permission. He soon fell in love with Bylii but he knew it was impossible.He often tried to work up enough courage to ask Bylii to be his mate. When they were hunting for food or training some dragons to serve mother but he never got enough courage for he feared it would ruin the friendship they already had. A few months later a day came when Aura was sick and they had to do a Trade meeting with another clan so he volunteered to go on her behalf. The meeting lasted for a week and a half. When he returned he discovered that a dragon that he recognized from his old clan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17962075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179621/17962075_350.png[/img] [/url] came and took shelter there and he then found out that they had become mates,it didn't anger him but he felt like it was his own fault. [i]If I had asked her sooner she might have been my mate,not his![/i] He thought every time he saw them together with each other,seeing himself with her instead of Jango,his old clan mate. He wasn't bitter but he withdrew himself from the world,only ever coming out of his room only ever to eat or train some dragons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17390438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173905/17390438_350.png[/img] [/url] Coil was a dragon that admired Iota the moment he came into the clan but Coil knew his feelings towards Bylii so she didn't try to interfere. When Jango had come and become Bylii's mate Coil knew that Iota was hurting,Coil often tried to comfort Iota but the first few tries failed. Iota started to open up to her and soon Coil asked if Iota would like to be her mate and Iota accepted. Iota was still a little less cheerful than when he first came to Dignified Ignis they were all thankful at least that he came out of his room.[/center] That. Was. Long.
@LucarioLand @BlueFireDrakka Have you done any stories on Kawain yet?If you haven't could I request you do one?I would love to see some sort of backstory to him...Idk why, probably just because he is your Plauge Rep xD
Anyways,back to the story I'm gonna tell.
Iota's Tale

14236678_350.png

Iota was a Wildclaw from another Fire clan,but the clan deserted him and exalted his mate to the Flamemother. He stumbled across the Dignified Ignis clan seeking shelter and food though he had grown up in a Coatl clan he had learned how to speak Draconian a little but not as well as the Coatl language. Bylii a Nocturne

17540164_350.png
had let him come inside the lair and gave him food and water and even let him stay for a while with Aura's permission. He soon fell in love with Bylii but he knew it was impossible.He often tried to work up enough courage to ask Bylii to be his mate. When they were hunting for food or training some dragons to serve mother but he never got enough courage for he feared it would ruin the friendship they already had. A few months later a day came when Aura was sick and they had to do a Trade meeting with another clan so he volunteered to go on her behalf. The meeting lasted for a week and a half. When he returned he discovered that a dragon that he recognized from his old clan

17962075_350.png

came and took shelter there and he then found out that they had become mates,it didn't anger him but he felt like it was his own fault. If I had asked her sooner she might have been my mate,not his! He thought every time he saw them together with each other,seeing himself with her instead of Jango,his old clan mate. He wasn't bitter but he withdrew himself from the world,only ever coming out of his room only ever to eat or train some dragons.

17390438_350.png

Coil was a dragon that admired Iota the moment he came into the clan but Coil knew his feelings towards Bylii so she didn't try to interfere. When Jango had come and become Bylii's mate Coil knew that Iota was hurting,Coil often tried to comfort Iota but the first few tries failed. Iota started to open up to her and soon Coil asked if Iota would like to be her mate and Iota accepted. Iota was still a little less cheerful than when he first came to Dignified Ignis they were all thankful at least that he came out of his room.
That. Was. Long.
I kinda have a story within a story. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12127658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121277/12127658_350.png[/img] [/url] So the clan was founded by Fiore and her mate in a large enclave on the border of Shadow, Light, and Nature territories. Due to the wisps that lived there and a suggestion from Fiore's youngest daughter, the clan was soon named the Wisp-Willow Enclave, and dragon after dragon slowly joined the clan. As of now, the clan is a mish-mash of dragons from every breed and flight and takes in anyone needing a home in Shadow Territory. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18200698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182007/18200698_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18115102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181152/18115102_350.png[/img] [/url] Not long ago, a couple of Faes named Fayre and Syrin joined the clan and decided it needed some life to it. Fayre began to preform his magic tricks for the clan with Syrin as his assistant. Slowly but surely, more dragons began to show their talents and thus Troupe Wisp-Willow was created. They're set to preform at Trickmurk and any other place they're needed.
I kinda have a story within a story.

12127658_350.png

So the clan was founded by Fiore and her mate in a large enclave on the border of Shadow, Light, and Nature territories. Due to the wisps that lived there and a suggestion from Fiore's youngest daughter, the clan was soon named the Wisp-Willow Enclave, and dragon after dragon slowly joined the clan. As of now, the clan is a mish-mash of dragons from every breed and flight and takes in anyone needing a home in Shadow Territory.

18200698_350.png

18115102_350.png

Not long ago, a couple of Faes named Fayre and Syrin joined the clan and decided it needed some life to it. Fayre began to preform his magic tricks for the clan with Syrin as his assistant. Slowly but surely, more dragons began to show their talents and thus Troupe Wisp-Willow was created. They're set to preform at Trickmurk and any other place they're needed.

Mira | He/They | FR +14
( @LucarioLand I do requests. and this'll be my first one so, yay for you making my first request Post. ) [b][}request{][/b] from @LucarioLand [center][b][u]The Origins of Kawain the Coatl[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7820176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78202/7820176_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] the Life of every dragon begins the same: as an egg. the elements they are born of may differ, but an egg is still an egg even if it did look like something that came shooting out from something's nose. Kawain's was snatched from the nest when his birth mother turned her back. why and By whom is still unkown. it was lost to the festering wilderness of the Scarred Wasteland, lost and hidden but safe, until a dark, smoky breeze found its way across the sea of a thousand currents... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7363944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73640/7363944_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kajin snorted in disgust and held a leather clad paw to his nose when he landed, sickened slightly by the grounds wet squelch as his paws sank onto it "Karos, this place is [i]absolutely Foul[/i], why are we here again?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6947833] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69479/6947833_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7009843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70099/7009843_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Karos and Kallia soon landed after him "Birdskulls remember DumDum? I need them for my Charms and you kept flinging them into the lava pits for fun, so you have to help me find more" Kallia deadpaned as she seemed to not care about her bare paws touching the infected ground "besides Kajin. the wastelands are the best place to find bunches of bones, we'll get more than enough and be out of here in no time" Karos attempted to comfort him, then shot out a jet of flames at a swarm of weird looking dust motes. The WindLord still seemed displeased but nodded to his Clan leader "alright...this place is still [i]really gross[/i] tho" Kallia snorted and flapped her wings to try clear the air "I never said it wasn't, trust me Kaj. I hate the wastelands just as much as you do, lets just scavenge and get this over with and get home" the trio of guardians set to picking around in the puss slicked terrain, finding birdskulls and other half dead junk, that was then The Queen of the Dark places uncovered it "whoa- Karo, Kaji c'mere, I found something!" the two others quickly came to her side, they both looked at the oval green object Kallia had found "is...is that what I think it is?" Kajin asked as he inspected it, Karos frowned with concern "that's an egg...Kallia...you....didn't [i]steal[/i] this did you?" Kallia looked almost shocked and a little betrayed "Of course not Karos! I would [i]Never[/i]! who steals eggs? that is literally [i]the worst[/i] thing to ever do!" The clan head held up his wings in a calming gesture "alright, I believe you, I was just making sure...is it still alive?" "I...I think so, its moving, but its sort of cold, thoug Im not sure if it should be, Ive never felt a plague egg before" Kallia clutched the egg to her chestplate, offering some of her warmth. it was at that moment that the Egg exploded. sickly sweet smelling green goo flew everywhere and splattered all over the Guardians in thick globs. An adorable squeal put a stake in any disgust they may have expressed. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=11&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=107&winggene=4&wings=17&auth=f63e102128457348629974bd9b63913aaddd4f1f&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] The tiny hatchling looked up at them with trusting red eyes. and suddenly Kallia felt very protective of the little one, she gently pulled off the Membrane strips that still clung to the Hatchlings tiny body "hey lil guy...welcome to the world", the tiny Coatl squeaked in response. the newborn Coatl was brought home to the lair, and with a little reluctance, accepted into the folds of their Clan. He was named Kawain by Kallia who had taken the role of his surrogate mother, and for the first few months of his life it was rare to see him without Kallia nearby and vice versa. when the clan grew He was elected Leader of the Plague branch...and nobody was really sure why. he just kinda was. some think that Kallia had something to do with it... ( and there we go, I hope you Liked this LucarioLand, non-lore wise; Kawain was my first plague egg, and I loved his colours so much that I kept him, I think he was a Fae before I scrolled him into a Coatl, cant remember tho, betcha were expecting something dark'n' evil right? nah Kawain is super adsorbs, he's the incarnation of the joy you get from being sick on a maths test day. )
( @LucarioLand I do requests. and this'll be my first one so, yay for you making my first request Post. )

[}request{] from @LucarioLand

The Origins of Kawain the Coatl

the Life of every dragon begins the same: as an egg. the elements they are born of may differ, but an egg is still an egg even if it did look like something that came shooting out from something's nose.

Kawain's was snatched from the nest when his birth mother turned her back. why and By whom is still unkown. it was lost to the festering wilderness of the Scarred Wasteland, lost and hidden but safe, until a dark, smoky breeze found its way across the sea of a thousand currents...
Kajin snorted in disgust and held a leather clad paw to his nose when he landed, sickened slightly by the grounds wet squelch as his paws sank onto it "Karos, this place is absolutely Foul, why are we here again?"
Karos and Kallia soon landed after him "Birdskulls remember DumDum? I need them for my Charms and you kept flinging them into the lava pits for fun, so you have to help me find more" Kallia deadpaned as she seemed to not care about her bare paws touching the infected ground

"besides Kajin. the wastelands are the best place to find bunches of bones, we'll get more than enough and be out of here in no time" Karos attempted to comfort him, then shot out a jet of flames at a swarm of weird looking dust motes.

The WindLord still seemed displeased but nodded to his Clan leader "alright...this place is still really gross tho" Kallia snorted and flapped her wings to try clear the air "I never said it wasn't, trust me Kaj. I hate the wastelands just as much as you do, lets just scavenge and get this over with and get home"

the trio of guardians set to picking around in the puss slicked terrain, finding birdskulls and other half dead junk, that was then The Queen of the Dark places uncovered it "whoa- Karo, Kaji c'mere, I found something!" the two others quickly came to her side, they both looked at the oval green object Kallia had found "is...is that what I think it is?" Kajin asked as he inspected it, Karos frowned with concern "that's an egg...Kallia...you....didn't steal this did you?"

Kallia looked almost shocked and a little betrayed "Of course not Karos! I would Never! who steals eggs? that is literally the worst thing to ever do!" The clan head held up his wings in a calming gesture "alright, I believe you, I was just making sure...is it still alive?" "I...I think so, its moving, but its sort of cold, thoug Im not sure if it should be, Ive never felt a plague egg before" Kallia clutched the egg to her chestplate, offering some of her warmth.

it was at that moment that the Egg exploded.

sickly sweet smelling green goo flew everywhere and splattered all over the Guardians in thick globs.
An adorable squeal put a stake in any disgust they may have expressed.
dragon?age=0&body=11&bodygene=4&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=1&tertgene=107&winggene=4&wings=17&auth=f63e102128457348629974bd9b63913aaddd4f1f&dummyext=prev.png
The tiny hatchling looked up at them with trusting red eyes. and suddenly Kallia felt very protective of the little one, she gently pulled off the Membrane strips that still clung to the Hatchlings tiny body "hey lil guy...welcome to the world", the tiny Coatl squeaked in response.

the newborn Coatl was brought home to the lair, and with a little reluctance, accepted into the folds of their Clan. He was named Kawain by Kallia who had taken the role of his surrogate mother, and for the first few months of his life it was rare to see him without Kallia nearby and vice versa.
when the clan grew He was elected Leader of the Plague branch...and nobody was really sure why. he just kinda was. some think that Kallia had something to do with it...

( and there we go, I hope you Liked this LucarioLand, non-lore wise; Kawain was my first plague egg, and I loved his colours so much that I kept him, I think he was a Fae before I scrolled him into a Coatl, cant remember tho, betcha were expecting something dark'n' evil right? nah Kawain is super adsorbs, he's the incarnation of the joy you get from being sick on a maths test day. )
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
@BlueFireDrakka I wasn't expecting anything dark xD heck the leader of my Clan(Aura) is a Plague dragon and other than her tiny little sadistic Robin Hood mindset (You know,you have too much of something I'll take it and give it to someone who needs it) she is pretty sweet. That was great!
@BlueFireDrakka I wasn't expecting anything dark xD heck the leader of my Clan(Aura) is a Plague dragon and other than her tiny little sadistic Robin Hood mindset (You know,you have too much of something I'll take it and give it to someone who needs it) she is pretty sweet. That was great!
@BlueFireDrakka YESSSSS LORE/STORY THREAD Okay, so let me begin with some general info about my clan. We are the Toxic Wastes Clan. We also call our lair and surrounding area "The Toxic Wastes". We're a Plague clan, but we take dragons of all kinds and have eleven different ambassadors to represent their home flights and go to those territories as needed. The entire first page of my lair is all lore'd up, though some need some more info added. Please feel free to look through all their bios! Here are a few excerpts: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5469188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54692/5469188_350.png[/img] [/url] Though named King of his lair and effectively the clan leader, Andiron only takes it upon himself to allow new members into the clan and try to settle disputes when they arise. Beyond that, he lets the others do as they please, leaving various important decisions to clan members who better fill those roles. He mostly acts as a figurehead to give the clan a sense of leadership; he'd much rather approach things as an equal, not as a king. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6937867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69379/6937867_350.png[/img] [/url] Ankarv is the undisputed second-in-command ("deputy") of the Toxic Wastes, and the force and aggression behind the overall leadership. Though kind at heart and eager to find stragglers to take in, Ankarv has a short temper and never tolerates being talked down to or any threats towards his clan. He may be small, but he packs a big punch - and he's got a sharp tongue to boot. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6937868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69379/6937868_350.png[/img] [/url] Eos is one of the most capable dragons of the Toxic Wastes, able to channel all of her negative energies into battling off foes and destroying those who do her wrong. A mysterious figure who appeared out of thin air, she mostly keeps to herself and to the eggs she often guards when she isn't busy elsewhere. She claims few true friends and refuses to even remove her mask around most of her clanmates. For all her negativity, however, she holds a soft spot for a young dragon who owes his life to her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7017995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70180/7017995_350.png[/img] [/url] To the naked eye, Kylskada looks like a tattered Wildclaw who had seen many fights. Upon closer examination, she is a snapping, snarling beast who roars rather than speaks. The truth of her entire being is that she is a dragon raised from death, against the wishes of the Plaguebringer, and lost most of her mind in her demise. Now she serves as one of the most fierce fighters in the Toxic Wastes and a strong defense against any who would harm her clan - the only thing she seems to have any affection for. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7442127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74422/7442127_350.png[/img] [/url] Though usually more content when left alone to practice alchemy, Tox acts as the "adviser" of the clan - a title that suggests he gives Andiron advice in dealing with most matters. In actuality, Tox is the driving diplomatic force behind the clan and most decisions made in regards to dealing with other clans come straight from him. He has no interest in taking credit for the vital role he plays, but when absolutely necessary, he will come forward and speak rather than talking through other dragons. He is a powerful enemy to have, but no dragon knows until it's too late.
@BlueFireDrakka

YESSSSS LORE/STORY THREAD

Okay, so let me begin with some general info about my clan.

We are the Toxic Wastes Clan. We also call our lair and surrounding area "The Toxic Wastes". We're a Plague clan, but we take dragons of all kinds and have eleven different ambassadors to represent their home flights and go to those territories as needed.

The entire first page of my lair is all lore'd up, though some need some more info added. Please feel free to look through all their bios! Here are a few excerpts:

5469188_350.png

Though named King of his lair and effectively the clan leader, Andiron only takes it upon himself to allow new members into the clan and try to settle disputes when they arise. Beyond that, he lets the others do as they please, leaving various important decisions to clan members who better fill those roles. He mostly acts as a figurehead to give the clan a sense of leadership; he'd much rather approach things as an equal, not as a king.

6937867_350.png

Ankarv is the undisputed second-in-command ("deputy") of the Toxic Wastes, and the force and aggression behind the overall leadership. Though kind at heart and eager to find stragglers to take in, Ankarv has a short temper and never tolerates being talked down to or any threats towards his clan. He may be small, but he packs a big punch - and he's got a sharp tongue to boot.

6937868_350.png

Eos is one of the most capable dragons of the Toxic Wastes, able to channel all of her negative energies into battling off foes and destroying those who do her wrong. A mysterious figure who appeared out of thin air, she mostly keeps to herself and to the eggs she often guards when she isn't busy elsewhere. She claims few true friends and refuses to even remove her mask around most of her clanmates. For all her negativity, however, she holds a soft spot for a young dragon who owes his life to her.

7017995_350.png

To the naked eye, Kylskada looks like a tattered Wildclaw who had seen many fights. Upon closer examination, she is a snapping, snarling beast who roars rather than speaks. The truth of her entire being is that she is a dragon raised from death, against the wishes of the Plaguebringer, and lost most of her mind in her demise. Now she serves as one of the most fierce fighters in the Toxic Wastes and a strong defense against any who would harm her clan - the only thing she seems to have any affection for.

7442127_350.png

Though usually more content when left alone to practice alchemy, Tox acts as the "adviser" of the clan - a title that suggests he gives Andiron advice in dealing with most matters. In actuality, Tox is the driving diplomatic force behind the clan and most decisions made in regards to dealing with other clans come straight from him. He has no interest in taking credit for the vital role he plays, but when absolutely necessary, he will come forward and speak rather than talking through other dragons. He is a powerful enemy to have, but no dragon knows until it's too late.
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
is this a lack of posts I see This calls for a BlueFlame Lore drop! ( /-3-)/ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ____(((~[Lore]~)))_____ [center][b][u]Quirks Of The Clan VII[/u][/b][/center] [center][b]Y No Rly Smol Dregs in dis Clan? WTH[/b][/center] upon visiting the BlueFlames Lair one would notice a lack of very small dragons, Such as Fae's or Spirals. That is partially due to Health concerns, Living in a Volcano's Break off means heat vents which means sudden and unpredictable hot updrafts that have enough force to smack anything not clutching the ground into the ceiling. Any Faes or Spirals are either Breed-scrolled into something larger or turned away, its not them Its the lair. also Kirave got sick of having to scrub bloodstains off the roof, she has better things to do ya know! those cracked support pillars won't repair themselves! Other than that its mostly because those breeds aren't really taken seriously due to how "ridiculously small" they are, with the clan being dominated by large to medium sized dragons, anything smaller is seen more as an odd novelty than anything else. and because of this the BlueFlame clan has a great deal of difficulty keeping alliances with Clans lead by Fae's or Spiral, since they're so used to huge dragons being in charge, its especially difficult if the Small breeds have a larger breed as their bodyguards/escorts. More than a few potential alliances where stifled by mistaking a Fae's bodyguard as a Clan leader. [b]Karos:[/b] [i]"there was this Light clan that [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7371313]Kentaurus[/url] suggested we form an alliance with, and we had some progressive correspondence between us for a few months, and when we finally settled on meeting face to face, I was...a bit disappointed to say the least... meeting day came; everything was ready, the Council camber was lit and cleaned, armour was polished and we had the largest of our Lair Guards on duty for show and we see a great and powerful Light Guardian and I think 'excellent, this will go very smoothly', I welcome the Light dragon to our lair...and then the Fae on his head started talking about how our alliance will be good for our clans and then she started discussing trade agreements...and then we realised that the Fae was the clan leader and not the guardian...and well...some mistakes were made and a scuffle broke out...Shame tho, Kirave worked really hard on that nice Bismuth inlaid Diorite tablestone, she was very Upset with herself after she piledrove the guardian into it. poor trablestone broke right in two. kind of impressive tho. that thing was hard to even crack."[/i] [center][b]what about Mirrors, Nocturnes, Tundras and Snappers then?[/b][/center] the tundra's thick fur would make life In the BlueFlames lair either very uncomfortable or unbearable depending on their heat tolerance. as for Mirrors and snappers, bad experiences with the breeds has led to some members not liking them. I mean if a mirror tried to rip out your throat when you were just a hatchling you wouldn't want to see that breed as often as you would if you had them in your clan. and Nocturnes freak em out, there's only so much copycatting one can tolerate before it goes from annoying to downright weird. [b]Karos:[/b] [i]"We had a few in our lair for a time...there's only so much mouth-jamming Krixis can put up with...having [b]five[/b] Killon's running around with stuff lodged in their jaws was too much..."-shudder-[/i] [center][b]Clan Fighter's Armour Meanings[/b][/center] Rather than to display Rank, each colour of armour actually represents a Virtue, Dedication to said virtue is a choice, some choose the colour of their armour simply because they Like it. Wearing the full set is not mandatory. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11118867] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111189/11118867_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Burnished Armour[/b] represents [b]Courage[/b]:[i] "one must have the courage of the heart to undertake tasks which are difficult, tedious or unglamorous, and to accept the sacrifices involved. One must be willing do whatever is necessary to protect the Clan"[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8024906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80250/8024906_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Iron Armour[/b] represents [b]Justice[/b]:[i] "One must Seek always the path of Truth, unencumbered by bias or personal interest, For the actions of one can affect the many."[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9499252] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94993/9499252_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Cobalt Armor[/b] represents [b]Mercy[/b]: [i]"One must exercise mercy in one's dealings with others, creating a sense of peace and community, rather than engendering hostility and antagonism. Instability threatens us all."[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9499253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94993/9499253_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Gold Armour[/b] represents [b]Generosity[/b]: [i]"Sharing what is valuable means not just giving material goods, but also time, attention, wisdom and energy. these are the things that create a strong, rich and diverse Clan."[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11118866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111189/11118866_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Silver Armor[/b] represents [b]Tenacity[/b]: [i]"One must have the Will to continue on even when the path ahead is littered with difficulty and strife. Persistence will carry one through even the most hopeless circumstances."[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11118868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111189/11118868_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Ebony Armor[/b] represents [b]Loyalty[/b]: [i]"One must pledge oneself fully to their Clan, to its safety and its future, without a Clan we are but wanderers without purpose."[/i] [center][b]Fighter Ranks[/b][/center] there are Four ranks that Fighters fall under: [b]General[/b] - The Fighter in who leads all Fighters, there is only one General and that is Kyros. he is in charge of strategy, organises squad patrols and Border watchers and skirmishes. [b]Knight-Captain [/b]- Knight-Captains are leaders of the Squads that serve under the General, there are 6 Knight-Captains for the 6 squads. They are the ones that carry out the Generals orders [b]Knight[/b] - A higher ranking Fighter with slightly more responsibilities than the Lowest Ranked Fighters. Knights are normally the only ones that follow their Captains into battle and skirmishes outside the BlueFlame territory. [b]Squire[/b] - A squire is the Lowest ranked Fighter, they are usually new recruits who never leave the territory, and are kept close to the lair at all times until they advance to a higher rank though training regimes and passing annual Fighter exams. [center][b]Lil Q&A's[/b] [i][b]...that Last dragon on the virtue thing has a stick, is she like a battle mage?[/b][/i] [/center]Not really, that is just Koncurta, and her weapon of choice is a stick...no really she will just beat your booty into the ground with a stick, its her thing. but there are a few fighters that are mage and Fighter both. tho there are a very low number of them. they can be Identified by their Undercoats that drape out the back of their armor and they often carry tomes, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11060240]Kread[/url] would be the most notable though, as she is the only one who is a Knight-Captain. [center][i][b]Why did Kawains egg explode?[/i][/b][/center] Because that is how all eggs hatch, a Hatchling's powers are quite unstable for the first few months, so sneezing fire and burping ice mists is quite common, Also I thought it was funny. [center][b][i]Can any dragon be a fighter?[/i][/b][/center] Absolutely, And unlike lair guards size and personality is not an issue, as long as you can beat the snot out of things you can be a fighter, although things like obedience and respect is highly expected. so ye, you want to be a fighter; don't be rude. [center][b][i]What dose the white Filigree armour represent?[/i][/b][/center] That Kyros is general, his armour has no virtue attached to it, its just to make him stand out and look majestic as heck [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11149463] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111495/11149463_350.png[/img] [/url] look at that majestic jerk. [center][b][i]Are those virtues based on the Knightly virtues?[/i][/b][/center] some of them yeah, coming up with original stuff can be kinda hard. and searching for it is kind of a pain in the butt, they are either modern as heck or written in a semi cryptic manor. but I always kinda liked virtues and stuff for some reason, I think it has something to do with that movie Dragonheart. [center][i][b]whats with the [}request{]? what is that?[/b][/i][/center] the [b][}request{][/b] is supposed to look like a scroll, more specifically message scrolls. I dunno I thought it would look cool, Im not so good with Text inscriptions. I can kind of do fish tho <((>{{ Fishey :D !...yeah no that fish sucks. [center][i][b]BlueFlame sounds Kinda racist with the Fae alliance thing...[/b][/i][/center] well that is kind of Karos and Kaya's faults, both of em were born into Guardian and Imperial dominated clans, so [b]they have very little experiences with Clan Leaders who are smaller than them[/b]. They're used to huge leaders, leaders who are bigger than them, who can really [i]physically[/i] protect them. I haven't really mentioned it but part of the reason why nobody Challenged Kahrrod for leadership while he was alive was because he was absolutely [i][b]Massive[/b][/i] ([i]Karos' wing size is from his fathers side[/i]), and frankly he was the only one who [i]actually scared[/i] Yraxxas (which was the reason why he was so forceful towards becoming leader after Kahrrod died, that and he really wanted to be mates with Siraijah). [b]in short: Small leaders is just not something they're used to seeing and they find it unnatural and weird.[/b]
is this a lack of posts I see
This calls for a BlueFlame Lore drop!

( /-3-)/
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
____(((~[Lore]~)))_____

Quirks Of The Clan VII

Y No Rly Smol Dregs in dis Clan? WTH

upon visiting the BlueFlames Lair one would notice a lack of very small dragons, Such as Fae's or Spirals.
That is partially due to Health concerns, Living in a Volcano's Break off means heat vents which means sudden and unpredictable hot updrafts that have enough force to smack anything not clutching the ground into the ceiling. Any Faes or Spirals are either Breed-scrolled into something larger or turned away, its not them Its the lair.
also Kirave got sick of having to scrub bloodstains off the roof, she has better things to do ya know! those cracked support pillars won't repair themselves!

Other than that its mostly because those breeds aren't really taken seriously due to how "ridiculously small" they are, with the clan being dominated by large to medium sized dragons, anything smaller is seen more as an odd novelty than anything else.
and because of this the BlueFlame clan has a great deal of difficulty keeping alliances with Clans lead by Fae's or Spiral, since they're so used to huge dragons being in charge, its especially difficult if the Small breeds have a larger breed as their bodyguards/escorts. More than a few potential alliances where stifled by mistaking a Fae's bodyguard as a Clan leader.

Karos: "there was this Light clan that Kentaurus suggested we form an alliance with, and we had some progressive correspondence between us for a few months, and when we finally settled on meeting face to face, I was...a bit disappointed to say the least... meeting day came; everything was ready, the Council camber was lit and cleaned, armour was polished and we had the largest of our Lair Guards on duty for show and we see a great and powerful Light Guardian and I think 'excellent, this will go very smoothly', I welcome the Light dragon to our lair...and then the Fae on his head started talking about how our alliance will be good for our clans and then she started discussing trade agreements...and then we realised that the Fae was the clan leader and not the guardian...and well...some mistakes were made and a scuffle broke out...Shame tho, Kirave worked really hard on that nice Bismuth inlaid Diorite tablestone, she was very Upset with herself after she piledrove the guardian into it. poor trablestone broke right in two. kind of impressive tho. that thing was hard to even crack."

what about Mirrors, Nocturnes, Tundras and Snappers then?

the tundra's thick fur would make life In the BlueFlames lair either very uncomfortable or unbearable depending on their heat tolerance. as for Mirrors and snappers, bad experiences with the breeds has led to some members not liking them. I mean if a mirror tried to rip out your throat when you were just a hatchling you wouldn't want to see that breed as often as you would if you had them in your clan. and Nocturnes freak em out, there's only so much copycatting one can tolerate before it goes from annoying to downright weird.

Karos: "We had a few in our lair for a time...there's only so much mouth-jamming Krixis can put up with...having five Killon's running around with stuff lodged in their jaws was too much..."-shudder-

Clan Fighter's Armour Meanings

Rather than to display Rank, each colour of armour actually represents a Virtue, Dedication to said virtue is a choice, some choose the colour of their armour simply because they Like it. Wearing the full set is not mandatory.
Burnished Armour represents Courage: "one must have the courage of the heart to undertake tasks which are difficult, tedious or unglamorous, and to accept the sacrifices involved. One must be willing do whatever is necessary to protect the Clan"
Iron Armour represents Justice: "One must Seek always the path of Truth, unencumbered by bias or personal interest, For the actions of one can affect the many."
Cobalt Armor represents Mercy: "One must exercise mercy in one's dealings with others, creating a sense of peace and community, rather than engendering hostility and antagonism. Instability threatens us all."
Gold Armour represents Generosity: "Sharing what is valuable means not just giving material goods, but also time, attention, wisdom and energy. these are the things that create a strong, rich and diverse Clan."
Silver Armor represents Tenacity: "One must have the Will to continue on even when the path ahead is littered with difficulty and strife. Persistence will carry one through even the most hopeless circumstances."
Ebony Armor represents Loyalty: "One must pledge oneself fully to their Clan, to its safety and its future, without a Clan we are but wanderers without purpose."

Fighter Ranks

there are Four ranks that Fighters fall under:

General - The Fighter in who leads all Fighters, there is only one General and that is Kyros. he is in charge of strategy, organises squad patrols and Border watchers and skirmishes.

Knight-Captain - Knight-Captains are leaders of the Squads that serve under the General, there are 6 Knight-Captains for the 6 squads. They are the ones that carry out the Generals orders

Knight - A higher ranking Fighter with slightly more responsibilities than the Lowest Ranked Fighters. Knights are normally the only ones that follow their Captains into battle and skirmishes outside the BlueFlame territory.

Squire - A squire is the Lowest ranked Fighter, they are usually new recruits who never leave the territory, and are kept close to the lair at all times until they advance to a higher rank though training regimes and passing annual Fighter exams.

Lil Q&A's

...that Last dragon on the virtue thing has a stick, is she like a battle mage?
Not really, that is just Koncurta, and her weapon of choice is a stick...no really she will just beat your booty into the ground with a stick, its her thing. but there are a few fighters that are mage and Fighter both. tho there are a very low number of them. they can be Identified by their Undercoats that drape out the back of their armor and they often carry tomes, Kread would be the most notable though, as she is the only one who is a Knight-Captain.

Why did Kawains egg explode?
Because that is how all eggs hatch, a Hatchling's powers are quite unstable for the first few months, so sneezing fire and burping ice mists is quite common, Also I thought it was funny.

Can any dragon be a fighter?
Absolutely, And unlike lair guards size and personality is not an issue, as long as you can beat the snot out of things you can be a fighter, although things like obedience and respect is highly expected. so ye, you want to be a fighter; don't be rude.

What dose the white Filigree armour represent?
That Kyros is general, his armour has no virtue attached to it, its just to make him stand out and look majestic as heck

11149463_350.png

look at that majestic jerk.

Are those virtues based on the Knightly virtues?
some of them yeah, coming up with original stuff can be kinda hard. and searching for it is kind of a pain in the butt, they are either modern as heck or written in a semi cryptic manor. but I always kinda liked virtues and stuff for some reason, I think it has something to do with that movie Dragonheart.

whats with the [}request{]? what is that?
the [}request{] is supposed to look like a scroll, more specifically message scrolls. I dunno I thought it would look cool, Im not so good with Text inscriptions. I can kind of do fish tho
<((>{{ Fishey :D !...yeah no that fish sucks.

BlueFlame sounds Kinda racist with the Fae alliance thing...
well that is kind of Karos and Kaya's faults, both of em were born into Guardian and Imperial dominated clans, so they have very little experiences with Clan Leaders who are smaller than them. They're used to huge leaders, leaders who are bigger than them, who can really physically protect them.
I haven't really mentioned it but part of the reason why nobody Challenged Kahrrod for leadership while he was alive was because he was absolutely Massive (Karos' wing size is from his fathers side), and frankly he was the only one who actually scared Yraxxas (which was the reason why he was so forceful towards becoming leader after Kahrrod died, that and he really wanted to be mates with Siraijah). in short: Small leaders is just not something they're used to seeing and they find it unnatural and weird.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26