Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your Clan's Lore/Story-time
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I got a little bit of lore to share! I recently wrote a kind of prologue that's meant to inform a few things about my clan leader, Striker: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37343687] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373437/37343687_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She's mostly in the background in the events that take place with the clan, but she has her own concerns and goals that she's working towards. Are they selfish? For the betterment of the clan? Inspired or misguided? All these thing and more, whenever I get around to writing it. Here's the prologue, please excuse me for grammatical errors and stuff, English is not my first language: [quote] As moonlight flitted through the racing clouds, the mirror could see the full extent of the devastation. Glacial shards stuck out from between huge boulders covered by a growing layer of snow, as the arctic storm raged on around it. A frozen wasteland that showed no sign of life, save for the young dragon standing at its edge. Slowly she let herself sink down in the snow. Wings wrapped around her lithe body, she rested her head on her front legs and closed her eyes. She didn’t react to the snow piling around her or seek shelter from the piercing winds. Soon only a vague dark outline in the snow hinted at there being a dragon there. She was woken from her half frozen stupor by the sound of a heavy thump. Sluggishly she lifted her head, making a dazed effort to brush the snow off of her. As she started to move, the feeling of cold that she’d grown numb to while lying down returned. The dragon managed to stumble into the shelter of a stone slab, where she curled up and lay shivering. The thump repeated, a little closer this time. The young mirror risked a peak around the rock and saw, to her astonishment, a familiar shape, collapsed on the ice. She headed over to it at once, given new strength by what she saw. The other dragon was a mirror like her, but much larger. Although his appearance was hard to distinguish beneath the dirt and frozen blood that coated his body, the smell he gave off told her that this was a member of her clan. She nudged him, trying to heave him back on his legs. “Ngg. Leave it..,” came a weak reply. “..Let me rest..” The smaller mirror refused. “Get up. You’ll die if you lie down now. You’ve got to move.” The other dragon turned over with an irritated grunt, but on her persistent shoving and pushing he relented and hauled himself onto his feet. “Fff-f-f n-nn--now wh-what?,” he shivered, while she put her shoulders under his. “This way.” She gestured to her shelter with her snout. “We’ll be safe from the storm.” The pair made its way over with much annoyed muttering from the large dragon, but he let her support him. When they’d settled, she crept up against him. “We need to preserve our warmth,” she stated before he could complain. A crooked grin crossed the his scarred features. “H-ha! An-nd there I th-thought, y-you wanted to help me out of c-c-compassion. You j-just need me to survive.” The small mirror’s expression was blank. “So do you. We use each other, better chance of survival.” She let her head down without a word and fell into slumber. The large dragon regarded her curiously. A minute ago he’d been beyond all care, which he still was to an extent, and here this half-grown whelp talked about survival. His body felt heavy all of a sudden, as weariness overtook his thoughts, and he too closed his eyes and slept. The next day the storm had ceased. A small springtime sun cast its rays over the countryside, turning it into a bright snowy landscape. What had remained of the disaster area was covered in snow, a tragedy erased by nature. A snowy rabbit carefully hopped its way across, completely unaware of the two dragons who followed its movements from a rocky outcrop. “You’d never tell, would you? How many lives lie buried beneath that pleasant view?,” the small one remarked. The large mirror, now visibly a horrifying mess of mud-caked gashes and rusty stains, let out a deep sigh and turned away. “Thinking about it is useless. They’re gone, we’re here, and that’s the thing that counts. Let’s get out of here, I’m not spending another night on this cursed plain.” But his newfound companion didn’t move. “Why would he do this?,” she asked, seemingly to no one in particular. A look of confusion crossed the large mirrors face. “What do you mean? Who did what?” “Our deity, the Icewarden. He controls the Icefield, so why didn’t he do anything to intervene? Why couldn’t he have sent a warning to the oracle, or stop the landslide with his powers?” When she turned to look at him, he could see that she was close to tears. Somewhat startled, the large mirror did his best to come up with an explanation. “Uumm.. well, maybe, he didn’t know either? I mean, I’ve never seen him, or heard of dragons who’ve spoken to him, he probably doesn’t even know we exist. And like, sometimes stuff just happens, you know.” He scratched uneasily at one of his wounds. “What I mean is, I don’t think it was any of our fault. We just happened to get lucky when the others.. did not.” The small mirror sat silently for a while, before regaining her composure. When she next spoke, she did so without a trace of sadness. “You’re probably right. Let’s go then, far away from here. Maybe we can find a clan that will take us in. Are you good to walk?” The other mirror tried to shrug, then winced in pain. “As good as I’ll ever be, I guess. It takes more than a bunch of rocks to cripple me. I’ll manage, you lead the way.” And with that they headed north, never to return.[/quote]
I got a little bit of lore to share!
I recently wrote a kind of prologue that's meant to inform a few things about my clan leader, Striker:

She's mostly in the background in the events that take place with the clan, but she has her own concerns and goals that she's working towards. Are they selfish? For the betterment of the clan? Inspired or misguided? All these thing and more, whenever I get around to writing it.

Here's the prologue, please excuse me for grammatical errors and stuff, English is not my first language:
Quote:
As moonlight flitted through the racing clouds, the mirror could see the full extent of the devastation. Glacial shards stuck out from between huge boulders covered by a growing layer of snow, as the arctic storm raged on around it. A frozen wasteland that showed no sign of life, save for the young dragon standing at its edge.
Slowly she let herself sink down in the snow. Wings wrapped around her lithe body, she rested her head on her front legs and closed her eyes. She didn’t react to the snow piling around her or seek shelter from the piercing winds. Soon only a vague dark outline in the snow hinted at there being a dragon there.
She was woken from her half frozen stupor by the sound of a heavy thump. Sluggishly she lifted her head, making a dazed effort to brush the snow off of her. As she started to move, the feeling of cold that she’d grown numb to while lying down returned. The dragon managed to stumble into the shelter of a stone slab, where she curled up and lay shivering. The thump repeated, a little closer this time. The young mirror risked a peak around the rock and saw, to her astonishment, a familiar shape, collapsed on the ice. She headed over to it at once, given new strength by what she saw.
The other dragon was a mirror like her, but much larger. Although his appearance was hard to distinguish beneath the dirt and frozen blood that coated his body, the smell he gave off told her that this was a member of her clan. She nudged him, trying to heave him back on his legs.
“Ngg. Leave it..,” came a weak reply. “..Let me rest..”
The smaller mirror refused. “Get up. You’ll die if you lie down now. You’ve got to move.”
The other dragon turned over with an irritated grunt, but on her persistent shoving and pushing he relented and hauled himself onto his feet. “Fff-f-f n-nn--now wh-what?,” he shivered, while she put her shoulders under his. “This way.” She gestured to her shelter with her snout. “We’ll be safe from the storm.”
The pair made its way over with much annoyed muttering from the large dragon, but he let her support him. When they’d settled, she crept up against him. “We need to preserve our warmth,” she stated before he could complain. A crooked grin crossed the his scarred features.
“H-ha! An-nd there I th-thought, y-you wanted to help me out of c-c-compassion. You j-just need me to survive.”
The small mirror’s expression was blank. “So do you. We use each other, better chance of survival.” She let her head down without a word and fell into slumber. The large dragon regarded her curiously. A minute ago he’d been beyond all care, which he still was to an extent, and here this half-grown whelp talked about survival.
His body felt heavy all of a sudden, as weariness overtook his thoughts, and he too closed his eyes and slept.

The next day the storm had ceased. A small springtime sun cast its rays over the countryside, turning it into a bright snowy landscape. What had remained of the disaster area was covered in snow, a tragedy erased by nature. A snowy rabbit carefully hopped its way across, completely unaware of the two dragons who followed its movements from a rocky outcrop.
“You’d never tell, would you? How many lives lie buried beneath that pleasant view?,” the small one remarked.
The large mirror, now visibly a horrifying mess of mud-caked gashes and rusty stains, let out a deep sigh and turned away.
“Thinking about it is useless. They’re gone, we’re here, and that’s the thing that counts. Let’s get out of here, I’m not spending another night on this cursed plain.” But his newfound companion didn’t move. “Why would he do this?,” she asked, seemingly to no one in particular. A look of confusion crossed the large mirrors face. “What do you mean? Who did what?”
“Our deity, the Icewarden. He controls the Icefield, so why didn’t he do anything to intervene? Why couldn’t he have sent a warning to the oracle, or stop the landslide with his powers?”
When she turned to look at him, he could see that she was close to tears. Somewhat startled, the large mirror did his best to come up with an explanation. “Uumm.. well, maybe, he didn’t know either? I mean, I’ve never seen him, or heard of dragons who’ve spoken to him, he probably doesn’t even know we exist. And like, sometimes stuff just happens, you know.” He scratched uneasily at one of his wounds. “What I mean is, I don’t think it was any of our fault. We just happened to get lucky when the others.. did not.”
The small mirror sat silently for a while, before regaining her composure. When she next spoke, she did so without a trace of sadness.
“You’re probably right. Let’s go then, far away from here. Maybe we can find a clan that will take us in. Are you good to walk?”
The other mirror tried to shrug, then winced in pain. “As good as I’ll ever be, I guess. It takes more than a bunch of rocks to cripple me. I’ll manage, you lead the way.”

And with that they headed north, never to return.

NRIoOfa.png
The Storming Five are a group of young Storm Clan dragons, each stolen from their homes as an egg. They set out from their clan to find where they came from, but found themselves entangled in a plan to bring back the villainous Nightshade as well as the return of two Nocturne subspecies clans. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38785047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387851/38785047_350.png[/img] [/url] Zuro is the de facto leader and Marksman of the Five. For reasons unknown, the Ghost Dragons call him "the Lightbringer". He hails from Bay Clan in the Sunbeam Ruins. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38785041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387851/38785041_350.png[/img] [/url] Alkali is the kindhearted one of the group. She is Zuro's love interest, and hails from Reef Clan in the Sea of a Thousands Currents [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38785037] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387851/38785037_350.png[/img] [/url] Leidri is the sass and smarts of the Five. While she initially didn't like him, she is now Torres' love interest. She hails from Wyrm Clan in the Scarred Wasteland. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38785020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387851/38785020_350.png[/img] [/url] Torres is the brawn and Archer of the group. While he initially didn't like her, he is now Leidri's love interest. He hails from Vine Clan in the Viridian Labyrinth. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38785010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387851/38785010_350.png[/img] [/url] Jarrod is the wise and careful one of the Five. He hails from Annex Clan of the Ashfall Waste.
The Storming Five are a group of young Storm Clan dragons, each stolen from their homes as an egg. They set out from their clan to find where they came from, but found themselves entangled in a plan to bring back the villainous Nightshade as well as the return of two Nocturne subspecies clans.

38785047_350.png

Zuro is the de facto leader and Marksman of the Five. For reasons unknown, the Ghost Dragons call him "the Lightbringer". He hails from Bay Clan in the Sunbeam Ruins.

38785041_350.png

Alkali is the kindhearted one of the group. She is Zuro's love interest, and hails from Reef Clan in the Sea of a Thousands Currents

38785037_350.png

Leidri is the sass and smarts of the Five. While she initially didn't like him, she is now Torres' love interest. She hails from Wyrm Clan in the Scarred Wasteland.

38785020_350.png

Torres is the brawn and Archer of the group. While he initially didn't like her, he is now Leidri's love interest. He hails from Vine Clan in the Viridian Labyrinth.

38785010_350.png

Jarrod is the wise and careful one of the Five. He hails from Annex Clan of the Ashfall Waste.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
My new Subspecies in my lore: Wasp Dragons [b]Lore:[/b] Wasp Dragons are strange beasts that resemble Nocturnes with Wasp/Bee/Capsule. They are all named after what color they are(they must be X/X/X). They were initially hidden underground after fleeing into secrecy after the defeat of a tyrannical Wildclaw emperor. Currently, as of their release, there are two different clans: Abyss' Toxin Clan and Storm's Wasp Clan. [b]Abilities:[/b] Wasp Dragons are fast and silent when they fly, and can camoflauge themselves. Also, like other dragons, they have Elemental powers that vary depending on their Element, though they are all currently Earth dragons. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=0e329e6529893e37b46d2148e3ab663d9669281e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Abyss is the leader of Toxin Clan, who follow Nightshade following his release from his underground prison. Abyss wants to return his kind to their former glory under the Emperor. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=19&auth=7513e4d1ab4ad07dcb407e4f4c17bc4b27c91a3a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Storm befriended the Storming Five when they found his clan's underground prison. When the Wasp Dragons escaped, Storm gathered those who wished for peace and formed Wasp Clan. They now live in the Viridian Labyrinth near Nature Clan's territory. Storm also allows his dragons to move to other territories to have their eggs to diversify the clan's elements. Ghost Dragons [b]Lore:[/b] The exact history of the Ghost Dragons is unknown, as is how they came to be trapped underground with the Wasp Dragons. All that is known of this mysterious Nocturne-like dragon is that they hate the Wasps and will attack them on sight. All Ghosts are jet black with a white skeleton pattern(Basic/Basic/Ghost). [b]Abilities:[/b] Ghosts can roar like a typical dragon, but they can also let out a haunting shriek similar to that of a Ghast from Minecraft. When in total darkness, all that can be seen of them is their white skeleton pattern, which makes their target too frightened to move, and easier to take down. Like other dragons, they have Elemental abilities that vary depending on their Element, though currently they are all Earth dragons. Male Ghost(Obsidian/Obsidian/White)(Basic/Basic/Ghost) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=a8a0d15b377e79f85d8af66459480022e001f323&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
My new Subspecies in my lore:

Wasp Dragons
Lore: Wasp Dragons are strange beasts that resemble Nocturnes with Wasp/Bee/Capsule. They are all named after what color they are(they must be X/X/X). They were initially hidden underground after fleeing into secrecy after the defeat of a tyrannical Wildclaw emperor. Currently, as of their release, there are two different clans: Abyss' Toxin Clan and Storm's Wasp Clan.

Abilities: Wasp Dragons are fast and silent when they fly, and can camoflauge themselves. Also, like other dragons, they have Elemental powers that vary depending on their Element, though they are all currently Earth dragons.

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=0e329e6529893e37b46d2148e3ab663d9669281e&dummyext=prev.png
Abyss is the leader of Toxin Clan, who follow Nightshade following his release from his underground prison. Abyss wants to return his kind to their former glory under the Emperor.

dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=19&auth=7513e4d1ab4ad07dcb407e4f4c17bc4b27c91a3a&dummyext=prev.png
Storm befriended the Storming Five when they found his clan's underground prison. When the Wasp Dragons escaped, Storm gathered those who wished for peace and formed Wasp Clan. They now live in the Viridian Labyrinth near Nature Clan's territory. Storm also allows his dragons to move to other territories to have their eggs to diversify the clan's elements.

Ghost Dragons
Lore: The exact history of the Ghost Dragons is unknown, as is how they came to be trapped underground with the Wasp Dragons. All that is known of this mysterious Nocturne-like dragon is that they hate the Wasps and will attack them on sight. All Ghosts are jet black with a white skeleton pattern(Basic/Basic/Ghost).

Abilities: Ghosts can roar like a typical dragon, but they can also let out a haunting shriek similar to that of a Ghast from Minecraft. When in total darkness, all that can be seen of them is their white skeleton pattern, which makes their target too frightened to move, and easier to take down. Like other dragons, they have Elemental abilities that vary depending on their Element, though currently they are all Earth dragons.

Male Ghost(Obsidian/Obsidian/White)(Basic/Basic/Ghost)
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=1&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=a8a0d15b377e79f85d8af66459480022e001f323&dummyext=prev.png
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

lhaSiSV.png
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kallian: How did you land Kassandra as your mate?

I hath been beaten to the top of the page. well done forum people. well done.
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kallian: How did you land Kassandra as your mate?

I hath been beaten to the top of the page. well done forum people. well done.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
The Emperor [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=80&auth=9d34e98887c6746540099415ad81497f07b7fdf0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Fire Wildclaw Pinstripe/Trail/Basic Tan/Shamrock/Any Apparel: [outfit=341540] [b]The Emperor's Lore:[/b] A very long time ago, when dragonkind was young, a cruel and vicious Fire Wildclaw began conquering territories in the Ashfall Waste. As he grew bolder and stronger, he conquered more lands, eventually ruling Sornieth as a whole. He employed Wasp dragons as spies and assassins, killing any dragon who displeased him and making even non-dragons fear him. He had ruled for many years when a young Nature Wildclaw named Ayng rose against him, forming United Clan to fight him. Ayng's clan fought through lands ruled by the Emperor's iron grip, finally making it to his stronghold, where they fought and killed him. With the death of the Emperor, his Empire fell apart, and the clans could live in peace, until Nightshade rose, however... I will put up the United Elements on my next post. It took FOREVER to write that post on my Kindle.
The Emperor
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=80&auth=9d34e98887c6746540099415ad81497f07b7fdf0&dummyext=prev.png
Male Fire Wildclaw
Pinstripe/Trail/Basic
Tan/Shamrock/Any

Apparel:
The Emperor

The Emperor's Lore: A very long time ago, when dragonkind was young, a cruel and vicious Fire Wildclaw began conquering territories in the Ashfall Waste. As he grew bolder and stronger, he conquered more lands, eventually ruling Sornieth as a whole. He employed Wasp dragons as spies and assassins, killing any dragon who displeased him and making even non-dragons fear him. He had ruled for many years when a young Nature Wildclaw named Ayng rose against him, forming United Clan to fight him. Ayng's clan fought through lands ruled by the Emperor's iron grip, finally making it to his stronghold, where they fought and killed him. With the death of the Emperor, his Empire fell apart, and the clans could live in peace, until Nightshade rose, however...

I will put up the United Elements on my next post. It took FOREVER to write that post on my Kindle.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b][u]Stormchasing - Karvad’s never-ending quest to get out of bed every morning.[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7047802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70479/7047802_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Karvad loved his mate, he really truly did, he would slay ten thousand harpies to make her a cloak from their feathers if she asked it of him. he was not her only mate nor was he her first, but to him; that didn’t matter, she always made sure to spend equal time with all of them and each of her mates often donated as much of their free time to her in turn. There were the occasional fights just with any relationship, mostly heated arguments over time allocation and clashing dates, but being the Captain of the LairGuards, he often demonstrated exactly why their Leader had chosen him for his role as he mediated these arguments and often brought them to an end with ideal compromises and restored balance to their Polyamorous union. But when it came to sharing a Nest with three other dragons; personal space was the rarest of commodities. Even after expanding their den and Shared Nest to comfortably accommodate all four of them; There were many a midnight battle over space on their shared nest and they often awoke in the oddest of positions with their limbs splayed out to occupy as much of the nest as possible. There were many mornings where one woke with another’s posterior on or near one’s face. Nightmares were a particular hazard that caused many an unintentional sore spot from flailing amidst the throes of phantom horrors. The Lightning Imperial blinked awake and then loosed a small yawn, he raised his head and glanced at the sundial positioned under their Dens’ sky-vent, it was still early in the morning for most of the clan, but he didn’t doubt that the other Clan Leaders and most of the LairGuards and Fighters had already risen and greeted the day. being careful not to wake his Mate and Mate-Brothers, Karvad slowly began to uncoil himself from their entwined mess of tails, wings and necks. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6882352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68824/6882352_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] only for Kristia to wriggle over and wrap herself around his hips, nuzzling into his spinal-fur. “’s too early m’ Dear… g’ back to sleep…” the Seafoam Female drizzled out and she snuggled into him further, essentially trapping the StormGuard to their Nest. Most mornings Karvad was able to escape the nest without being grabbed as he woke up far earlier than his Mate and Mate-brothers, but if Kristia had nestled into him during the night the cold spot he would open up when he moved often woke her up to pull him back in “I Must Kristia, a Council meeting is going to be held today, I need to see to the Lairguards deployment and read over their reports before attending, so I need to get up beloved” Karvad protested before feeling Kristia be shifted as another weight nestled into her [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7104418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71045/7104418_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] “yu’r so No’sy, shaddup ‘n’ g’ b’ck to sleep” Karnak murmured as he snuggled against Kristia’s side, using the base of her neck as a Pillow, Karnak; being Krista’s first mate he had some unforeseen hyperawareness that detected whenever Kristia moved and would often wiggle, wrap and otherwise shove himself to her side or whatever he could achieve maximum physical contact with, once even forcing the Lightning Imperial halfway out the nest one night to squeeze between them. Karvad sighed in affectionate frustration as he attempted to slide himself out of bed once more by angling himself so Krista rolled into the Azure one and released him. He did not anticipate his tail being snagged by the third male of Krista’s Mate trio [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9848966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98490/9848966_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] “nu~ c’m back pillow” Kyracnious mumbled, still just as sleepy as the rest of them and clinging onto his tail like a precious teddy-bear used to ward off the darkest of nightmares. Kyracnious was the deepest sleeper out of the four of them, but he was also the most handsy, Karvad had once woke up one morning to find the Gold one completely coiled around him and had also once been woken up by Karnak grouching about being sandwiched between the arcane and his fellow light Imperial. With another resigned huff and twists that would make even the most flexible of dancers raise their eyeridges in admiration; Karvad finally escaped the confines of the nest and its occupants, watching as Kyracnious shifted around to snuggle into Krista’s chest as Karnak claimed her back fully, the lightning imperial gently pressed his nose against Krista’s, who sleepily nudged back with a tired moan before stepping into his personal den-chamber and donning his apparel for the day. He glanced at his unused nest and made a mental note to sleep in it next time he had a council meeting to attend and try his absolute best to ignore the sad kicked wolf-pup eyes that he knew his Arcane love would direct at him whenever he mentioned sleeping in his own nest instead of their shared one. Steeping out in his full StormGuard regalia he stopped the nest and pulled the downy blanket that was often exiled from the nest back over his Mate and Mate-Brothers and with a fond backwards glance exited their den, ready to start his day.
Stormchasing - Karvad’s never-ending quest to get out of bed every morning.

Karvad loved his mate, he really truly did, he would slay ten thousand harpies to make her a cloak from their feathers if she asked it of him. he was not her only mate nor was he her first, but to him; that didn’t matter, she always made sure to spend equal time with all of them and each of her mates often donated as much of their free time to her in turn.

There were the occasional fights just with any relationship, mostly heated arguments over time allocation and clashing dates, but being the Captain of the LairGuards, he often demonstrated exactly why their Leader had chosen him for his role as he mediated these arguments and often brought them to an end with ideal compromises and restored balance to their Polyamorous union.

But when it came to sharing a Nest with three other dragons; personal space was the rarest of commodities. Even after expanding their den and Shared Nest to comfortably accommodate all four of them; There were many a midnight battle over space on their shared nest and they often awoke in the oddest of positions with their limbs splayed out to occupy as much of the nest as possible.

There were many mornings where one woke with another’s posterior on or near one’s face. Nightmares were a particular hazard that caused many an unintentional sore spot from flailing amidst the throes of phantom horrors.

The Lightning Imperial blinked awake and then loosed a small yawn, he raised his head and glanced at the sundial positioned under their Dens’ sky-vent, it was still early in the morning for most of the clan, but he didn’t doubt that the other Clan Leaders and most of the LairGuards and Fighters had already risen and greeted the day.

being careful not to wake his Mate and Mate-Brothers, Karvad slowly began to uncoil himself from their entwined mess of tails, wings and necks.

only for Kristia to wriggle over and wrap herself around his hips, nuzzling into his spinal-fur.

“’s too early m’ Dear… g’ back to sleep…” the Seafoam Female drizzled out and she snuggled into him further, essentially trapping the StormGuard to their Nest. Most mornings Karvad was able to escape the nest without being grabbed as he woke up far earlier than his Mate and Mate-brothers, but if Kristia had nestled into him during the night the cold spot he would open up when he moved often woke her up to pull him back in

“I Must Kristia, a Council meeting is going to be held today, I need to see to the Lairguards deployment and read over their reports before attending, so I need to get up beloved” Karvad protested before feeling Kristia be shifted as another weight nestled into her

“yu’r so No’sy, shaddup ‘n’ g’ b’ck to sleep” Karnak murmured as he snuggled against Kristia’s side, using the base of her neck as a Pillow, Karnak; being Krista’s first mate he had some unforeseen hyperawareness that detected whenever Kristia moved and would often wiggle, wrap and otherwise shove himself to her side or whatever he could achieve maximum physical contact with, once even forcing the Lightning Imperial halfway out the nest one night to squeeze between them.

Karvad sighed in affectionate frustration as he attempted to slide himself out of bed once more by angling himself so Krista rolled into the Azure one and released him.

He did not anticipate his tail being snagged by the third male of Krista’s Mate trio
“nu~ c’m back pillow” Kyracnious mumbled, still just as sleepy as the rest of them and clinging onto his tail like a precious teddy-bear used to ward off the darkest of nightmares. Kyracnious was the deepest sleeper out of the four of them, but he was also the most handsy, Karvad had once woke up one morning to find the Gold one completely coiled around him and had also once been woken up by Karnak grouching about being sandwiched between the arcane and his fellow light Imperial.

With another resigned huff and twists that would make even the most flexible of dancers raise their eyeridges in admiration; Karvad finally escaped the confines of the nest and its occupants, watching as Kyracnious shifted around to snuggle into Krista’s chest as Karnak claimed her back fully, the lightning imperial gently pressed his nose against Krista’s, who sleepily nudged back with a tired moan before stepping into his personal den-chamber and donning his apparel for the day.

He glanced at his unused nest and made a mental note to sleep in it next time he had a council meeting to attend and try his absolute best to ignore the sad kicked wolf-pup eyes that he knew his Arcane love would direct at him whenever he mentioned sleeping in his own nest instead of their shared one.

Steeping out in his full StormGuard regalia he stopped the nest and pulled the downy blanket that was often exiled from the nest back over his Mate and Mate-Brothers and with a fond backwards glance exited their den, ready to start his day.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
Sorry this is so long, I wanted all these dragons to be on one post and to each have their own individual lore. [center][b]Clan Lore: United Clan/The United Elements[/b][/center] [center]Overall Lore[/center] The United Elements is a group of dragons each of their ancestral element. The United Elements rose up to combat the Emperor and end his vicious rule. Each dragon comes from different clans in their ancestral territories, and decided to fight back to free their land from the cruel and sadistic rule of the Emperor. [b]Ayng[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=37&auth=f4cfc5a59d9f5237643d258f57ef51463cd752e1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Nature Wildclaw Speckle/Striation/Basic Brown/Avocado/Any [b]Ayng's Lore:[/b] Ayng was born as the son of the leader of a distinguished Nature clan. The identity of his mother was unknown, until it was revealed to be a low-ranking Plague Mirror of all dragons, and the Emperor forbade the existence of half-blooded dragons. As a result, Ayng's family was executed, but he survived, escaping to live in hiding. Because of this, he became determined to bring the Emperor down and save Sornieth. He gathered one dragon of each breed(except a Bogsneak, as they didn't exist then), each of their ancestral element and from different clans, forming the United Elements, and creating United Clan. Ayng led United Clan and the first Sornieth United Army to depose of the Emperor. He later established Nature Clan and the Nature Elemental Army. [b]Cindi[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=148&auth=928542c9333908a29b3437c8df85deef8c79dd61&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Female Arcane Fae Saturn/Trail/Basic Shadow/Lapis/Any [b]Cindi's Lore:[/b] Cindi was the daughter of a healer in an Arcane clan, and she excelled as a healer herself, learning from her parents, who were both healer Faes. She wanted to share her skills with the rest of Sornieth, but visitation between clans and other Flights was discouraged. Cindi got her chance to explore Sornieth and share her skills when Ayng visited, looking for an Arcane Fae to join him and create United Clan. She established Arcane Clan and the Arcane Elemental Army, as well as establishing Faes as effective messengers and Scouts. [b]Crystoff[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=99&auth=241d51be328ab1784466044cc001999d36a9d4d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Water Guardian Crystal/Facet/Basic Blue/Robin/Any [b]Crystoff's Lore:[/b] Crystoff was a well-respected high-ranking warrior in his clan. A huge warrior, Crystoff was an amazing fisher, and when he was recruited for the United Elements, he commonly fished for them. At first he was constantly condescending and a bit of an arrogant dunderhead, but eventually learned humility and became a valuable addition to United Clan. He established Water Clan and the Water Elemental Army. [b]Juri[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=6&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=0&winggene=9&wings=152&auth=bda3ec243763c500453c75a2adf1b5e2542a04aa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Female Ice Tundra Jaguar/Hypnotic/Basic Sky/Mint/Any [b]Juri's Lore:[/b] Juri was a peaceful member of her clan in the Boreal Wood, helping forage for food in particularly harsh winters. She was suddenly attacked by an unknown assailant, and when she was rescued by the United Elements and recovered with the help of Cindi. Afterward, she joined the United Elements as their Ice dragon. She established Ice Clan and the Ice Elemental Army. [b]Falcon(character)[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=2&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=121&auth=9f1293bc7bdf7fe26bc29f1961676e8bbd607ce3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Plague Mirror Falcon/Safari/Basic Rust/Sanguine/Basic [b]Falcon's Lore:[/b] Falcon was apart of a particularly vicious Mirror Pack, but found peace and a way to curb his kind's nasty reputation when he joined United Clan as the United Elements' Plague dragon. He became an excellent hunter and an amazing fighter. Falcon established Plague Clan and the Plague Elemental Army. [b]Beamer:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=3&breed=4&element=8&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=139&auth=29f8687d1909bc5dbc908f165afa5620a1cae580&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Light Pearlcatcher Clown/Current/Basic Flaxen/Flaxen/Any [b]Beamer's Lore:[/b] Like Ayng, Beamer was the son of a distinguished clan leader. However, Beamer was a "pure-blood" dragon, and scorned Ayng for his half-blood heritage. He commonly looked down upon other dragons, especially of other elements, but was chosen for the United Elements regardless. The fights he witnessed changed him and he learned humility, befriending fellow Light dragon Sunstrike. Beamer established Light Clan while Sunstrike established the Light Elemental Army. [b]Sunstrike:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=44&auth=e4a7dcc11524786660229629464411eb86a6a06f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Light Imperial Falcon/Current/Basic Sand/Ivory/Any [b]Sunstrike's Lore:[/b] Sunstrike came from a small clan that was constantly bullied by another, much bigger clan in the Sunbeam Ruins. The United Elements helped saved the clan, and Sunstrike joined them as their Imperial. He was a master at combat strategy, which made him invaluable. Sunstrike established the Light Elemental Army while Beamer established Light Clan. [b]Rod[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=89&auth=fcc1dcffae3385fb05f789ef6907e2d3a7112de5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Lightning Ridgeback Iridescent/Safari/Basic Cornflower/Robin/Any [b]Rod's Lore:[/b] Rod was a hard worker in the Shifting Expanse, blissfully unaware of the Emperor's cruel and sadistic nature. He believed, like many young dragons, to be working in the Emperor's benefit. His eyes were opened when his clan was attacked for sheltering the United Elements. He joined them and helped depose the Emperor and return the Lightning and Fire dragons' hard work to them. He established Lightning Clan and the Lightning Elemental Army. [b]Crush[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=21&breed=9&element=1&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=15&wings=157&auth=7c85c8655fea061f80055576197b5ae9521fdd12&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Earth Snapper Tapir/Saturn/Basic Dirt/Umber/Any [b]Crush's Lore:[/b] The only dragon in the United Elements to previously be a leader, Crush took an interest in the United Elements when he found them looking for an Earth Snapper. He handed the leadership of his clan to his deputy and joined the United Elements to overthrow the Emperor. He established Earth Clan and the Earth Elemental Army, and suggested creating Tomes to record the stories and secrets of the Flights to be remembered forever. [b]Slip[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=79&bodygene=16&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=0&winggene=11&wings=34&auth=b797d762283ba04c8a29cee9db1bad6a551dbdad&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Wind Spiral Falcon/Peregrine/Basic Mantis/Jungle/Any [b]Slip's Lore:[/b] A wandering explorer, Slip was troublesome and often rejected by a lot of clans, viewed as nothing but trouble. He was put to good use as the Wind Spiral of the United Elements. Due to his scatterbrained nature, he and Reid worked together to establish Wind Clan and the Wind Elemental Army. [b]Reid[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=153&auth=d2df7995704f394ea882221975c8b575793e1438&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Wind Skydancer Jupiter/Freckle/Basic Avocado/Algae/Any [b]Reid's Lore:[/b] Born and raised in a disciplined Skydancer clan, Reid initially did not approve of the United Elements because of their diversity. He admired their goal, but deemed it too risky to pursue, though his father, the clan leader, ordered him to go along. As United Clan was formed, Reid found himself growing closer to them and forging an unbreakable bond with them. Due to Slip's scatterbrained nature, Reid worked with him to establish Wind Clan and the Wind Elemental Army. [b]Flint[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=11&element=7&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=14&wings=129&auth=04cbd1e458b7cfb99eaf7d7fad766ace71a52c21&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Shadow Nocturne Vipera/Hex/Basic Obsidian/Flint/Any [b]Flint's Lore:[/b] Flint's clan often remained hidden, which saved them from the Emperor's savage wrath. Flint grew tired of hiding and wanted to take the fight to the Emperor himself. He got this chance when the United Elements came looking for a Shadow Nocturne. He went with them, becoming an expert on stealth tactics and was the one who convinced the Ghost dragons to help them against the Emperor because of the Ghosts' persecution at the claws of the Wasp dragons. [b]Ember[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=14&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=133&auth=7946c29c82a229421ad746ef1adcf92c803d5cab&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Fire Coatl Jupiter/Freckle/Basic Sunset/Carrot/Any [b]Ember's Lore:[/b] In his own territory, the Emperor enslaved the native Coatls to do as he pleased, and killing those who angered him in any way. One of these enslaved Coatis was a young lad named Ember. Ember dreamed of freedom, but never thought he could obtain it until the United Elements helped him escape. He eagerly joined them and helped found United Clan to overthrow the Emperor. Ember quickly displayed an affinity for metalworking, becoming the blacksmith of the clan, and spreading his skills to other Fire dragons in United Clan. Ember established Fire Clan and the Fire Elemental Army, as well as making blacksmithing the passion of the Fire Flight. [b]Spector[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=4&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=1c3bf9fdec2265cc567f00e52f7f3aa402580e2c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Male Water Nocturne Basic/Basic/Ghost Obsidian/Obsidian/White [b]Spector's Lore:[/b] During the Emperor's rule, he tried to employ the Ghost dragons, but when they refused, he had them mercilessly hunted by his assassins, the Wasp dragons. The United Elements wanted to stop this senseless genocide, and chose to help the Ghosts, employing help from Spector, a Water Ghost. Spector befriended the United Elements and brought his kind from all over Sornieth to overthrow the Emperor. He went with his kind to drive the Wasps underground, but they all wound up trapped with their enemies.
Sorry this is so long, I wanted all these dragons to be on one post and to each have their own individual lore.
Clan Lore: United Clan/The United Elements
Overall Lore
The United Elements is a group of dragons each of their ancestral element. The United Elements rose up to combat the Emperor and end his vicious rule. Each dragon comes from different clans in their ancestral territories, and decided to fight back to free their land from the cruel and sadistic rule of the Emperor.

Ayng
dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=37&auth=f4cfc5a59d9f5237643d258f57ef51463cd752e1&dummyext=prev.png
Male Nature Wildclaw
Speckle/Striation/Basic
Brown/Avocado/Any
Ayng's Lore: Ayng was born as the son of the leader of a distinguished Nature clan. The identity of his mother was unknown, until it was revealed to be a low-ranking Plague Mirror of all dragons, and the Emperor forbade the existence of half-blooded dragons. As a result, Ayng's family was executed, but he survived, escaping to live in hiding. Because of this, he became determined to bring the Emperor down and save Sornieth. He gathered one dragon of each breed(except a Bogsneak, as they didn't exist then), each of their ancestral element and from different clans, forming the United Elements, and creating United Clan. Ayng led United Clan and the first Sornieth United Army to depose of the Emperor. He later established Nature Clan and the Nature Elemental Army.

Cindi
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=148&auth=928542c9333908a29b3437c8df85deef8c79dd61&dummyext=prev.png
Female Arcane Fae
Saturn/Trail/Basic
Shadow/Lapis/Any
Cindi's Lore: Cindi was the daughter of a healer in an Arcane clan, and she excelled as a healer herself, learning from her parents, who were both healer Faes. She wanted to share her skills with the rest of Sornieth, but visitation between clans and other Flights was discouraged. Cindi got her chance to explore Sornieth and share her skills when Ayng visited, looking for an Arcane Fae to join him and create United Clan. She established Arcane Clan and the Arcane Elemental Army, as well as establishing Faes as effective messengers and Scouts.

Crystoff
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=99&auth=241d51be328ab1784466044cc001999d36a9d4d5&dummyext=prev.png
Male Water Guardian
Crystal/Facet/Basic
Blue/Robin/Any
Crystoff's Lore: Crystoff was a well-respected high-ranking warrior in his clan. A huge warrior, Crystoff was an amazing fisher, and when he was recruited for the United Elements, he commonly fished for them. At first he was constantly condescending and a bit of an arrogant dunderhead, but eventually learned humility and became a valuable addition to United Clan. He established Water Clan and the Water Elemental Army.

Juri
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=6&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=0&winggene=9&wings=152&auth=bda3ec243763c500453c75a2adf1b5e2542a04aa&dummyext=prev.png
Female Ice Tundra
Jaguar/Hypnotic/Basic
Sky/Mint/Any
Juri's Lore: Juri was a peaceful member of her clan in the Boreal Wood, helping forage for food in particularly harsh winters. She was suddenly attacked by an unknown assailant, and when she was rescued by the United Elements and recovered with the help of Cindi. Afterward, she joined the United Elements as their Ice dragon. She established Ice Clan and the Ice Elemental Army.

Falcon(character)
dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=16&breed=3&element=2&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=121&auth=9f1293bc7bdf7fe26bc29f1961676e8bbd607ce3&dummyext=prev.png
Male Plague Mirror
Falcon/Safari/Basic
Rust/Sanguine/Basic
Falcon's Lore: Falcon was apart of a particularly vicious Mirror Pack, but found peace and a way to curb his kind's nasty reputation when he joined United Clan as the United Elements' Plague dragon. He became an excellent hunter and an amazing fighter. Falcon established Plague Clan and the Plague Elemental Army.

Beamer:
dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=3&breed=4&element=8&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=139&auth=29f8687d1909bc5dbc908f165afa5620a1cae580&dummyext=prev.png
Male Light Pearlcatcher
Clown/Current/Basic
Flaxen/Flaxen/Any
Beamer's Lore: Like Ayng, Beamer was the son of a distinguished clan leader. However, Beamer was a "pure-blood" dragon, and scorned Ayng for his half-blood heritage. He commonly looked down upon other dragons, especially of other elements, but was chosen for the United Elements regardless. The fights he witnessed changed him and he learned humility, befriending fellow Light dragon Sunstrike. Beamer established Light Clan while Sunstrike established the Light Elemental Army.

Sunstrike:
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=6&wings=44&auth=e4a7dcc11524786660229629464411eb86a6a06f&dummyext=prev.png
Male Light Imperial
Falcon/Current/Basic
Sand/Ivory/Any
Sunstrike's Lore: Sunstrike came from a small clan that was constantly bullied by another, much bigger clan in the Sunbeam Ruins. The United Elements helped saved the clan, and Sunstrike joined them as their Imperial. He was a master at combat strategy, which made him invaluable. Sunstrike established the Light Elemental Army while Beamer established Light Clan.

Rod
dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=5&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=18&wings=89&auth=fcc1dcffae3385fb05f789ef6907e2d3a7112de5&dummyext=prev.png
Male Lightning Ridgeback
Iridescent/Safari/Basic
Cornflower/Robin/Any
Rod's Lore: Rod was a hard worker in the Shifting Expanse, blissfully unaware of the Emperor's cruel and sadistic nature. He believed, like many young dragons, to be working in the Emperor's benefit. His eyes were opened when his clan was attacked for sheltering the United Elements. He joined them and helped depose the Emperor and return the Lightning and Fire dragons' hard work to them. He established Lightning Clan and the Lightning Elemental Army.

Crush
dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=21&breed=9&element=1&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=15&wings=157&auth=7c85c8655fea061f80055576197b5ae9521fdd12&dummyext=prev.png
Male Earth Snapper
Tapir/Saturn/Basic
Dirt/Umber/Any
Crush's Lore: The only dragon in the United Elements to previously be a leader, Crush took an interest in the United Elements when he found them looking for an Earth Snapper. He handed the leadership of his clan to his deputy and joined the United Elements to overthrow the Emperor. He established Earth Clan and the Earth Elemental Army, and suggested creating Tomes to record the stories and secrets of the Flights to be remembered forever.

Slip
dragon?age=1&body=79&bodygene=16&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=0&winggene=11&wings=34&auth=b797d762283ba04c8a29cee9db1bad6a551dbdad&dummyext=prev.png
Male Wind Spiral
Falcon/Peregrine/Basic
Mantis/Jungle/Any
Slip's Lore: A wandering explorer, Slip was troublesome and often rejected by a lot of clans, viewed as nothing but trouble. He was put to good use as the Wind Spiral of the United Elements. Due to his scatterbrained nature, he and Reid worked together to establish Wind Clan and the Wind Elemental Army.

Reid
dragon?age=1&body=37&bodygene=14&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=153&auth=d2df7995704f394ea882221975c8b575793e1438&dummyext=prev.png
Male Wind Skydancer
Jupiter/Freckle/Basic
Avocado/Algae/Any
Reid's Lore: Born and raised in a disciplined Skydancer clan, Reid initially did not approve of the United Elements because of their diversity. He admired their goal, but deemed it too risky to pursue, though his father, the clan leader, ordered him to go along. As United Clan was formed, Reid found himself growing closer to them and forging an unbreakable bond with them. Due to Slip's scatterbrained nature, Reid worked with him to establish Wind Clan and the Wind Elemental Army.

Flint
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=8&breed=11&element=7&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=14&wings=129&auth=04cbd1e458b7cfb99eaf7d7fad766ace71a52c21&dummyext=prev.png
Male Shadow Nocturne
Vipera/Hex/Basic
Obsidian/Flint/Any
Flint's Lore: Flint's clan often remained hidden, which saved them from the Emperor's savage wrath. Flint grew tired of hiding and wanted to take the fight to the Emperor himself. He got this chance when the United Elements came looking for a Shadow Nocturne. He went with them, becoming an expert on stealth tactics and was the one who convinced the Ghost dragons to help them against the Emperor because of the Ghosts' persecution at the claws of the Wasp dragons.

Ember
dragon?age=1&body=172&bodygene=14&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=4&wings=133&auth=7946c29c82a229421ad746ef1adcf92c803d5cab&dummyext=prev.png
Male Fire Coatl
Jupiter/Freckle/Basic
Sunset/Carrot/Any
Ember's Lore: In his own territory, the Emperor enslaved the native Coatls to do as he pleased, and killing those who angered him in any way. One of these enslaved Coatis was a young lad named Ember. Ember dreamed of freedom, but never thought he could obtain it until the United Elements helped him escape. He eagerly joined them and helped found United Clan to overthrow the Emperor. Ember quickly displayed an affinity for metalworking, becoming the blacksmith of the clan, and spreading his skills to other Fire dragons in United Clan. Ember established Fire Clan and the Fire Elemental Army, as well as making blacksmithing the passion of the Fire Flight.

Spector
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=4&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=1c3bf9fdec2265cc567f00e52f7f3aa402580e2c&dummyext=prev.png
Male Water Nocturne
Basic/Basic/Ghost
Obsidian/Obsidian/White
Spector's Lore: During the Emperor's rule, he tried to employ the Ghost dragons, but when they refused, he had them mercilessly hunted by his assassins, the Wasp dragons. The United Elements wanted to stop this senseless genocide, and chose to help the Ghosts, employing help from Spector, a Water Ghost. Spector befriended the United Elements and brought his kind from all over Sornieth to overthrow the Emperor. He went with his kind to drive the Wasps underground, but they all wound up trapped with their enemies.

lhaSiSV.png
ooooh i have so much lore, but i'll go with just my progen, for now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3853451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38535/3853451_350.png[/img] [/url] Antares remembers nothing before life within the Tangled Wood. Where was she from? What came before this moment? She had no answers, her mind empty of any memories she may have had. Still, she continued through the wood, her legs carrying her each step as if through a will of their own. Perhaps this was fate. She traversed through the Foxfire Bramble, carving out pathways within the thick thornbushes, receiving various nicks here and there. Perhaps this was fate. She eventually stopped, slowly carving out a deep pit at the center of a mass of brambles, her limbs still felt like they were acting on their own. Perhaps this was fate, a mantra that kept repeating in her head. Perhaps it was. This was her purpose. She took up the land itself as her charge, and to this day she guards the territory with an unrivaled ferocity. Though diplomatic, she will not hesitate to kill or die for her clan if necessary. Eventually, she noticed the cuts from the thorns had not healed, but foliage grew and flourished in their place. A hide resembling fossilized, opalescent bark began to spread across her body, hindering her movements. Clan Umbra calls it a curse, but she won't hear a word of it. Perhaps this was fate. (i... like this blurb i wrote a lot more than what was in her bio so this will probably replace that, LOL)
ooooh i have so much lore, but i'll go with just my progen, for now:

3853451_350.png

Antares remembers nothing before life within the Tangled Wood. Where was she from? What came before this moment? She had no answers, her mind empty of any memories she may have had. Still, she continued through the wood, her legs carrying her each step as if through a will of their own. Perhaps this was fate. She traversed through the Foxfire Bramble, carving out pathways within the thick thornbushes, receiving various nicks here and there. Perhaps this was fate. She eventually stopped, slowly carving out a deep pit at the center of a mass of brambles, her limbs still felt like they were acting on their own. Perhaps this was fate, a mantra that kept repeating in her head. Perhaps it was. This was her purpose.

She took up the land itself as her charge, and to this day she guards the territory with an unrivaled ferocity. Though diplomatic, she will not hesitate to kill or die for her clan if necessary.

Eventually, she noticed the cuts from the thorns had not healed, but foliage grew and flourished in their place. A hide resembling fossilized, opalescent bark began to spread across her body, hindering her movements. Clan Umbra calls it a curse, but she won't hear a word of it. Perhaps this was fate.

(i... like this blurb i wrote a lot more than what was in her bio so this will probably replace that, LOL)
pp91Ylq.png
|| C l a n __U m b r a ||

We begin in the dark,
and birth is the death of us.

hibernating.png
I love telling the story of my Clan and its wonderful members ^^ Saphyra is the leader, now and forever, the founder and descendant from the Great Arcanist. She´s the glue and watchful eye of the Prata Clan, as the beloved leader she is [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358094/35809321_350.png[/img] Hyden is the leader`s right-hand, the strategist and politics expert, although doesn´t like to consider himself a counselor [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361247/36124671_350.png[/img] Maxen is the Clan`s ultimate hunter and extremely protective little monster that will do anything and everything for his home and his family. You won´t find a dragon more loyal than him [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357216/35721544_350.png[/img] Leona is the most motherly figure of the Prata Clan and cares very much for all the dragons she`s seen grow up since they were hatchlings, her heart truly knows no boundaries to love [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333257/33325673_350.png[/img] Ulbov is my personal favorite dragon I´ve hatched, he`s destined for greatness in the Clan, even though right now he`s still seen as a childish spoiled mirror [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360770/36076936_350.png[/img] Those are just a few of my main protagonists in my lore ^^
I love telling the story of my Clan and its wonderful members ^^

Saphyra is the leader, now and forever, the founder and descendant from the Great Arcanist. She´s the glue and watchful eye of the Prata Clan, as the beloved leader she is

35809321_350.png

Hyden is the leader`s right-hand, the strategist and politics expert, although doesn´t like to consider himself a counselor

36124671_350.png

Maxen is the Clan`s ultimate hunter and extremely protective little monster that will do anything and everything for his home and his family. You won´t find a dragon more loyal than him

35721544_350.png

Leona is the most motherly figure of the Prata Clan and cares very much for all the dragons she`s seen grow up since they were hatchlings, her heart truly knows no boundaries to love

33325673_350.png

Ulbov is my personal favorite dragon I´ve hatched, he`s destined for greatness in the Clan, even though right now he`s still seen as a childish spoiled mirror

36076936_350.png

Those are just a few of my main protagonists in my lore ^^
QFXpYkj.png
Soooo, my lore...Well, lets dive in I guess.

Once upon a time, a simple, mortal man was born eons ago and he was made to suffer through too much. He suffered heartbreak and betrayal, sickness and loss, starvation and everything the mortal mind could think off. And in the final hour, when his lover was on the Verges of sacrificing him, using his fading lifeforce as fuel for an Ascension, he spoke to himself; no more.

When everything was said and done, when the dust finally settled and the flames of destruction vanished into smoke, he stood faced with the burden of eternity and immortality. Out of nowhere, he created an empire with no life inside of it, yet the first attempt was not enough. It needed to be bigger, better.

One by one, people heard of this empty city, of grand houses and marvelous beauty untouched by time and tinged in eternal night, they came, they settled down. And they came to him with wishes for ever more. Little did they know, every wish he granted came at a cost of equal weight.

Soooo, my lore...Well, lets dive in I guess.

Once upon a time, a simple, mortal man was born eons ago and he was made to suffer through too much. He suffered heartbreak and betrayal, sickness and loss, starvation and everything the mortal mind could think off. And in the final hour, when his lover was on the Verges of sacrificing him, using his fading lifeforce as fuel for an Ascension, he spoke to himself; no more.

When everything was said and done, when the dust finally settled and the flames of destruction vanished into smoke, he stood faced with the burden of eternity and immortality. Out of nowhere, he created an empire with no life inside of it, yet the first attempt was not enough. It needed to be bigger, better.

One by one, people heard of this empty city, of grand houses and marvelous beauty untouched by time and tinged in eternal night, they came, they settled down. And they came to him with wishes for ever more. Little did they know, every wish he granted came at a cost of equal weight.

tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26