TOPIC | Share your Clan's Lore/Story-time
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
bump cause I still need to work on my lore and will post it here at some point
bump cause I still need to work on my lore and will post it here at some point
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Here's my wip Lore Overview. I don't know many of the dragons yet but that's okay!

So there will be three clans of food dragons living in Plague territory.

Food dragons are rare in these parts, but those who have survived predators looking to eat them have brought their descendants up to be marketers of food and culinary experts. This way, while their bodies are vulnerable, the smart ones have learned to divert the attention of hungry appetites from themselves to what they're selling. It is encouraged for food dragons to stick together because unlike the average dragon, they can trust one another not to take absent-minded nibbles.

Most of what is sold is quick, easy and fast to make to ensure the dragon's survival, so two of my clans are fast food restaurants. The first Franchise is a burger place, and later a rival franchise will appear to sell hotdogs. The burger franchise struggles to get off the ground at first, but after they start receiving success the competitor will try to steal their thunder, and truly up their game.

These two franchises butt heads quite a bit, the burger franchise is annoyed but it's really just friendly competition.

Their rivalry is cut short by a mysterious new strain that starts infecting food dragons specifically, and panic ensues. The contagious strain acts much a like a mold, and manifests a bit differently in each individual. It doesn't kill it's host but it does spread throughout parts of the body. The food dragons don't figure out it's not deadly at first, as the symptoms keep getting worse and the disease itself will remain for a lifetime.

The two franchises must work together to make sense of what's happening, and during the intial panic the afflicted are kicked out of the safety of their restaurant homes. This is practically thought to be a death sentence, as lone food dragons do not last long, so those who become infected often try to hide it in desperation and drama happens as they are forced out. The contamination occurs on an individual basis, so the dragons turn sick one by one instead of in groups, and they leave their respective clans on their own.

However, this banishment to the Plague wilds is not as horrifying as intially thought. No one wants to eat rotten food in fear of food poisoning, so these outcasts can exist as nomads without the threat of predators. They are successful in surviving but they are not living well, struggling with their symptoms and having to provide for themselves. Naturally, those cast out find each other and form their own clan of spoiled food dragons. While they now have that group support they have relied on for so long, they have little resources and live in animalistic squalor, as the food franchises have the resource rich territories to carry on their businesses.

The rotten clan's self-appointed leader is actually from neither franchise, and no one knows where he came from or how he got sick. He is highly aware of how disliked the spoiled dragons are by the healthy food dragons, and calls for his new brothers and sisters to infiltrate their homes to infect them. Many are on his side, as they were treated horribly during the outbreak and want to give them a taste of the hopelessness they went through. Others are unsure about this idea, as they recall that the dragons they are opposing were former family and friends. Not wanting to bring about the suffering of innocent people, a dissenting faction forms quietly within the rotten clan, and works behind the scenes to warn the franchise food dragons of a possible attack.

It is not noticeable at first of a potential split of ideas within the infected clan, but later it becomes obvious. Surprisingly, the clan leader is willing to meet with the unofficial dissenting faction's group, and after holding a civil discussion, the two leaders come to an agreeable decision. Despite the bitterness and desire for revenge, they realized if they go through with this attack to clan will be broken in half, and neither leader wants it to come to down to that. They both value the need to stick together, and the dissenting groups leader is appointed as an official co-leader. The two rotten leaders explain what has been decided to the other members, and become busy with mending clan ties and quelling the internal conflicts. They are still in a dire situation resource-wise and feel they will do better with every one of the their members on the same page with each other.

Due to the spoiled clan being far away enough and busy with their own business, the two healthy food clans have a chance to recover from the threat, as cases of sickness have dwindled to none since the quick removal of their infected counterparts.

They are still rivals, but have gotten to really know each other and hold begrudging respects after the traumas they have been through together.

Later, second-gens of the franchises will bring awareness to the spoiled food dragons' impoverished conditions, and to avoid future contact with the infected clan the two franchises will form a treaty to send supplies over to keep them happy.
Here's my wip Lore Overview. I don't know many of the dragons yet but that's okay!

So there will be three clans of food dragons living in Plague territory.

Food dragons are rare in these parts, but those who have survived predators looking to eat them have brought their descendants up to be marketers of food and culinary experts. This way, while their bodies are vulnerable, the smart ones have learned to divert the attention of hungry appetites from themselves to what they're selling. It is encouraged for food dragons to stick together because unlike the average dragon, they can trust one another not to take absent-minded nibbles.

Most of what is sold is quick, easy and fast to make to ensure the dragon's survival, so two of my clans are fast food restaurants. The first Franchise is a burger place, and later a rival franchise will appear to sell hotdogs. The burger franchise struggles to get off the ground at first, but after they start receiving success the competitor will try to steal their thunder, and truly up their game.

These two franchises butt heads quite a bit, the burger franchise is annoyed but it's really just friendly competition.

Their rivalry is cut short by a mysterious new strain that starts infecting food dragons specifically, and panic ensues. The contagious strain acts much a like a mold, and manifests a bit differently in each individual. It doesn't kill it's host but it does spread throughout parts of the body. The food dragons don't figure out it's not deadly at first, as the symptoms keep getting worse and the disease itself will remain for a lifetime.

The two franchises must work together to make sense of what's happening, and during the intial panic the afflicted are kicked out of the safety of their restaurant homes. This is practically thought to be a death sentence, as lone food dragons do not last long, so those who become infected often try to hide it in desperation and drama happens as they are forced out. The contamination occurs on an individual basis, so the dragons turn sick one by one instead of in groups, and they leave their respective clans on their own.

However, this banishment to the Plague wilds is not as horrifying as intially thought. No one wants to eat rotten food in fear of food poisoning, so these outcasts can exist as nomads without the threat of predators. They are successful in surviving but they are not living well, struggling with their symptoms and having to provide for themselves. Naturally, those cast out find each other and form their own clan of spoiled food dragons. While they now have that group support they have relied on for so long, they have little resources and live in animalistic squalor, as the food franchises have the resource rich territories to carry on their businesses.

The rotten clan's self-appointed leader is actually from neither franchise, and no one knows where he came from or how he got sick. He is highly aware of how disliked the spoiled dragons are by the healthy food dragons, and calls for his new brothers and sisters to infiltrate their homes to infect them. Many are on his side, as they were treated horribly during the outbreak and want to give them a taste of the hopelessness they went through. Others are unsure about this idea, as they recall that the dragons they are opposing were former family and friends. Not wanting to bring about the suffering of innocent people, a dissenting faction forms quietly within the rotten clan, and works behind the scenes to warn the franchise food dragons of a possible attack.

It is not noticeable at first of a potential split of ideas within the infected clan, but later it becomes obvious. Surprisingly, the clan leader is willing to meet with the unofficial dissenting faction's group, and after holding a civil discussion, the two leaders come to an agreeable decision. Despite the bitterness and desire for revenge, they realized if they go through with this attack to clan will be broken in half, and neither leader wants it to come to down to that. They both value the need to stick together, and the dissenting groups leader is appointed as an official co-leader. The two rotten leaders explain what has been decided to the other members, and become busy with mending clan ties and quelling the internal conflicts. They are still in a dire situation resource-wise and feel they will do better with every one of the their members on the same page with each other.

Due to the spoiled clan being far away enough and busy with their own business, the two healthy food clans have a chance to recover from the threat, as cases of sickness have dwindled to none since the quick removal of their infected counterparts.

They are still rivals, but have gotten to really know each other and hold begrudging respects after the traumas they have been through together.

Later, second-gens of the franchises will bring awareness to the spoiled food dragons' impoverished conditions, and to avoid future contact with the infected clan the two franchises will form a treaty to send supplies over to keep them happy.
Buying Food UMAs
@BlueFireDrakka My clan's main lore is basically This Lair might be one of the most messed up Lairs out there. All the dragons that are in the clan are in their own little groups that have their own little territory within parts of the world. Home Lair in The WindSwept Patuea is controlled by the lair's leader Toffee. Half of the time, the dragons are within territories Fending for themselves or Fending for their offspring. The dragons here will rip each other part for stuff they own, expect for the coatls, so are like the high up ranking lords and ladies of the clan, they live with toffee. The clan used to be much much worse, they had two tyrannical leaders Abominater and Doctor horrible, who were horrible savages with no souls, clan ths clan into a dicactor ship, until they were both killed by the mates Toffee and Autumn, who now let the clan do what they want, and most of the clans escaped into the other parts of the world, but only comes once every moon or more in a clan gathering that lasts probably a few weeks. many of the dragons that were in the clan died off, and new young members were introduced into the clan, even if some of the dragons pick fights among there own clan, they're forbidden from killing each other. Unlike the old leader, who would force a hatchling to fight the largest imp to the death if it disrespected her. some of my dragons [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28974775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289748/28974775_350.png[/img] [/url] This is clampdown, he lives in the southern icefields alway from all his clan mates only comes during the gathering. Not a single clan mate likes him, especially thunderhoof. He's an untrustworthy dragon, weak and cowardly. He has no use to the clan, only for gathering info that Ygveny can get for his leaders without a paid price of protection, like clampdown would ask for. BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29052917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290530/29052917_350.png[/img] [/url] This is quillfire, an anarchist that carries potion tiped quills, and hides them into his fur. He doesnt go to the clan gatherings, he hates authority. He wishes to liberate all the clans from the 11 dragon deities [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28395217] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283953/28395217_350.png[/img] [/url] this is fracture He's a corrupt bounty hunter, who will hurt a hatchling if its stood in his way [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28742426] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287425/28742426_350.png[/img] [/url] Drift is a sweet honorable bounty hunter, that doesnt go after bounty for the sheer treasure unlike her counter part fracture. Drift she takes her bountys and bring them to court and have them explain why they did the crime and try to turn their life around
@BlueFireDrakka

My clan's main lore is basically

This Lair might be one of the most messed up Lairs out there. All the dragons that are in the clan are in their own little groups that have their own little territory within parts of the world. Home Lair in The WindSwept Patuea is controlled by the lair's leader Toffee. Half of the time, the dragons are within territories Fending for themselves or Fending for their offspring. The dragons here will rip each other part for stuff they own, expect for the coatls, so are like the high up ranking lords and ladies of the clan, they live with toffee.
The clan used to be much much worse, they had two tyrannical leaders Abominater and Doctor horrible, who were horrible savages with no souls, clan ths clan into a dicactor ship, until they were both killed by the mates Toffee and Autumn, who now let the clan do what they want, and most of the clans escaped into the other parts of the world, but only comes once every moon or more in a clan gathering that lasts probably a few weeks.

many of the dragons that were in the clan died off, and new young members were introduced into the clan, even if some of the dragons pick fights among there own clan, they're forbidden from killing each other.

Unlike the old leader, who would force a hatchling to fight the largest imp to the death if it disrespected her.

some of my dragons

28974775_350.png
This is clampdown, he lives in the southern icefields alway from all his clan mates only comes during the gathering. Not a single clan mate likes him, especially thunderhoof. He's an untrustworthy dragon, weak and cowardly. He has no use to the clan, only for gathering info that Ygveny can get for his leaders without a paid price of protection, like clampdown would ask for.

BBCode:

29052917_350.png
This is quillfire, an anarchist that carries potion tiped quills, and hides them into his fur. He doesnt go to the clan gatherings, he hates authority. He wishes to liberate all the clans from the 11 dragon deities

28395217_350.png
this is fracture He's a corrupt bounty hunter, who will hurt a hatchling if its stood in his way

28742426_350.png
Drift is a sweet honorable bounty hunter, that doesnt go after bounty for the sheer treasure unlike her counter part fracture. Drift she takes her bountys and bring them to court and have them explain why they did the crime and try to turn their life around

untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
My clan is pretty much weirdos that decided to just live there. Not all of them have bios yet, but here are few of those who do: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27556571] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275566/27556571_350.png[/img] [/url] Syrela, sorceress who grew among Crowned Bonepriests and Corpse Cleaners [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27681293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276813/27681293_350.png[/img] [/url] Hypnos, alchemist who was exiled from his old clan after one unfortunate accident [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27712377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277124/27712377_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28589933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285900/28589933_350.png[/img] [/url] and Fatima and Myan, grave robbers who joined to clan just to avoid being captured and send to jail
My clan is pretty much weirdos that decided to just live there. Not all of them have bios yet, but here are few of those who do:

27556571_350.png

Syrela, sorceress who grew among Crowned Bonepriests and Corpse Cleaners

27681293_350.png

Hypnos, alchemist who was exiled from his old clan after one unfortunate accident

27712377_350.png

28589933_350.png

and Fatima and Myan, grave robbers who joined to clan just to avoid being captured and send to jail
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
My lore is still a huge work in progress. But eventually I dream it will be filled with shadowy [s]and edgy[/s] dragons with lots of Shade and glowshrooms. My clan accepts those who have never been accepted. Understands those that have never been understood. We give a home for all those forgotten creatures out there. They all find the place they belong here. I'll start off with... not necessarily the founder of my clan, more so the conqueror. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21138592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211386/21138592_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Daenerys[/u][/b] (no, not from GoT) was born into a rogue family that was always on the move. They were forced to steal from other clans, leading them to a very bad reputation, when in reality the very close knit gang of dragons that was mostly made out of family members and close friends just wanted to belong somewhere they could call home. They were hated. First, Daenerys's father died fighting off intruders. Her mother was driven mad with grief. More members died. Then, her life took a turn for the worst. They were captured and brought into a very feared clan with a ferocious Guardian by the name of Akkidar at the head of it. (My progen). Soon enough, Daenerys was the only one left. She fought her way up the ranks and eventually ousted Akkidar, who is now among the lower ranks, but still quite feared and respected. Daenerys changed the clan and made it a place that accepts dragons that have been forgotten, she also respects the Shade-taken and would lend a helping hand to one whenever she can. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23258829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232589/23258829_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Selene[/u][/b] is the Assassin. She is a vampire-like creature, not technically a dragon at all. She lived in a Mirror pack on the Scarred Wasteland with her parents and only friend, Tao. They were the only Wildclaws among them and they were frowned upon. Selene was skilled, yet very lazy, and she never realized how much stress she caused her parents when she was caught lounging outside of the territory with not a care in the world. One day, Tao and Selene were out hunting, food was starting to run scarce, and now even Selene could sense trouble. When they finally returned to camp after a long hunting trip, what lay before them was utter chaos. Everything was destroyed, raided and eaten and dead bodied scattered the ground. Selene and Tao walked among the rubble with horror stricken faces. Then, Selene saw something from the corner of her eye leap at her and something stabbed into her throat. Everything went black. She woke up with not the faintest memory of who she was and what had happened. All she knew is that she wanted to taste blood on her tongue. (She is going to get Raven Sylvan very soon, I have the items, I just need the trade to show up!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24564898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245649/24564898_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Ember[/u][/b] is the Blacksmith. When she was nothing but a small nature egg, she was stolen out of her nest by a gang of Coatls. They intended to raise it to be feared and powerful, since they weren't the fiercest of dragons, this Wildclaw could protect them. Unknowingly, they placed the poor egg in a pit of boiling lava, like they would with a normal fire egg. But instead of wilting, the egg consumed the lava like food. The Coatls noticed its leafy layers were starting to be replaced with jagged rocks, and lava flowed underneath the surface. When it finally hatched, it wasn't a small vibrant hatchling they were expecting, a pure monster with lava pouring out of it's wings, and [i]even more[/i] lava churning under her earthy scales. They Coatls nurtured it to sub-adulthood, but even though it wasn't nearly full-grown, lots of them avoided it at all costs, and some petitioned they should throw it out or try and kill it. When she grew older, her temper grew hotter, and eventually she was pushed to her limits. She killed [i]everyone.[/i] She went nameless for the longest time, until she finally found her home among the other misfits. She became known as Ember, and today, she is very respected and she has learned to keep her temper under control. She is very shy and embarrassed of her looks, but she does make an excellent blacksmith. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25262937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252630/25262937_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Seven[/u][/b] is Daenerys's only living child. Her apparel and or genes are still under consideration, but I know she will be a spy/scout. Daenerys never wanted offspring, she only had them to spread her genes and have a heir to the throne. Seven feels neglected, which is why you never see her around camp, she is always patrolling borders or off exploring. She prefers to be away from other dragons. She knows her mother still loves her, but she can never see beyond the scars that crisscross her face. Seven secretly loves Skye, a male Skydancer who already has a permanent mate, and she knows that he will never think of her like she thinks of him, but she can't help watching him sort herbs and tend to all his plants from under a distant willow tree. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28121762] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281218/28121762_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Chaos[/u][/b] is Shade-touched. She isn't very social and prefers to sit at the edge of camp sharpening some sort of cleaver. She is the exalter. Nobody know how she does it, but somebody has to. Black ooze drips from her wings, eyes, and jaws, and you can see the ice cold, black veins frozen under her skin, but somehow she is a living breathing creature. Strange black markings run along her body, unlike anything you would ever see. Her eyes are pure white, and slightly clouded. You can always feel her gaze burn into your skin when she looks at you. She hasn't told anybody who she used to be, excepting Daenerys perhaps. If you even hint at it, you can see the fury crossing her face. Chaos has a very short temper, and proves well in battle. Most blows don't even affect her since her whole body is usually numb due to all the pain treatments from Jinx, the healer. Most, don't prefer to speak with Chaos, but she knows that, and simply plays her part among the clan. I hope to get her a Cleaver and Reaper Guise (at least) for her. [center]*I WILL EDIT THIS LATER*[/center]
My lore is still a huge work in progress. But eventually I dream it will be filled with shadowy and edgy dragons with lots of Shade and glowshrooms. My clan accepts those who have never been accepted. Understands those that have never been understood. We give a home for all those forgotten creatures out there. They all find the place they belong here. I'll start off with... not necessarily the founder of my clan, more so the conqueror.

21138592_350.png

Daenerys (no, not from GoT) was born into a rogue family that was always on the move. They were forced to steal from other clans, leading them to a very bad reputation, when in reality the very close knit gang of dragons that was mostly made out of family members and close friends just wanted to belong somewhere they could call home. They were hated. First, Daenerys's father died fighting off intruders. Her mother was driven mad with grief. More members died. Then, her life took a turn for the worst. They were captured and brought into a very feared clan with a ferocious Guardian by the name of Akkidar at the head of it. (My progen). Soon enough, Daenerys was the only one left. She fought her way up the ranks and eventually ousted Akkidar, who is now among the lower ranks, but still quite feared and respected. Daenerys changed the clan and made it a place that accepts dragons that have been forgotten, she also respects the Shade-taken and would lend a helping hand to one whenever she can.

23258829_350.png

Selene is the Assassin. She is a vampire-like creature, not technically a dragon at all. She lived in a Mirror pack on the Scarred Wasteland with her parents and only friend, Tao. They were the only Wildclaws among them and they were frowned upon. Selene was skilled, yet very lazy, and she never realized how much stress she caused her parents when she was caught lounging outside of the territory with not a care in the world. One day, Tao and Selene were out hunting, food was starting to run scarce, and now even Selene could sense trouble. When they finally returned to camp after a long hunting trip, what lay before them was utter chaos. Everything was destroyed, raided and eaten and dead bodied scattered the ground. Selene and Tao walked among the rubble with horror stricken faces. Then, Selene saw something from the corner of her eye leap at her and something stabbed into her throat. Everything went black. She woke up with not the faintest memory of who she was and what had happened. All she knew is that she wanted to taste blood on her tongue. (She is going to get Raven Sylvan very soon, I have the items, I just need the trade to show up!)

24564898_350.png

Ember is the Blacksmith. When she was nothing but a small nature egg, she was stolen out of her nest by a gang of Coatls. They intended to raise it to be feared and powerful, since they weren't the fiercest of dragons, this Wildclaw could protect them. Unknowingly, they placed the poor egg in a pit of boiling lava, like they would with a normal fire egg. But instead of wilting, the egg consumed the lava like food. The Coatls noticed its leafy layers were starting to be replaced with jagged rocks, and lava flowed underneath the surface. When it finally hatched, it wasn't a small vibrant hatchling they were expecting, a pure monster with lava pouring out of it's wings, and even more lava churning under her earthy scales. They Coatls nurtured it to sub-adulthood, but even though it wasn't nearly full-grown, lots of them avoided it at all costs, and some petitioned they should throw it out or try and kill it. When she grew older, her temper grew hotter, and eventually she was pushed to her limits. She killed everyone. She went nameless for the longest time, until she finally found her home among the other misfits. She became known as Ember, and today, she is very respected and she has learned to keep her temper under control. She is very shy and embarrassed of her looks, but she does make an excellent blacksmith.

25262937_350.png

Seven is Daenerys's only living child. Her apparel and or genes are still under consideration, but I know she will be a spy/scout. Daenerys never wanted offspring, she only had them to spread her genes and have a heir to the throne. Seven feels neglected, which is why you never see her around camp, she is always patrolling borders or off exploring. She prefers to be away from other dragons. She knows her mother still loves her, but she can never see beyond the scars that crisscross her face. Seven secretly loves Skye, a male Skydancer who already has a permanent mate, and she knows that he will never think of her like she thinks of him, but she can't help watching him sort herbs and tend to all his plants from under a distant willow tree.

28121762_350.png

Chaos is Shade-touched. She isn't very social and prefers to sit at the edge of camp sharpening some sort of cleaver. She is the exalter. Nobody know how she does it, but somebody has to. Black ooze drips from her wings, eyes, and jaws, and you can see the ice cold, black veins frozen under her skin, but somehow she is a living breathing creature. Strange black markings run along her body, unlike anything you would ever see. Her eyes are pure white, and slightly clouded. You can always feel her gaze burn into your skin when she looks at you. She hasn't told anybody who she used to be, excepting Daenerys perhaps. If you even hint at it, you can see the fury crossing her face. Chaos has a very short temper, and proves well in battle. Most blows don't even affect her since her whole body is usually numb due to all the pain treatments from Jinx, the healer. Most, don't prefer to speak with Chaos, but she knows that, and simply plays her part among the clan. I hope to get her a Cleaver and Reaper Guise (at least) for her.

*I WILL EDIT THIS LATER*
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
ok so long story short these guys [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27551199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275512/27551199_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27541227] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275413/27541227_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27662186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276622/27662186_350.png[/img] [/url] meet this hippie doing hippie stuff [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29012959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290130/29012959_350.png[/img] [/url] and the hippie says ayy lemme take care of you they make a lair and more ppl start to join and BAM theres a clan
ok so long story short these guys

27551199_350.png

27541227_350.png

27662186_350.png

meet this hippie doing hippie stuff

29012959_350.png

and the hippie says ayy lemme take care of you
they make a lair and more ppl start to join and BAM theres a clan
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
The story of a couple of my dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27645480] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276455/27645480_350.png[/img] [/url] Soul was born in The Abiding Boneyard where he spent some of his life before leaving The Scarred Wasteland to roam the world, eventually ending up in The Viridian Labyrinth and finally The Tangled Wood. From the start, he never really understood why Plague dragons want to bring destruction to the entire world, despite their name. For years, he put up with it until he witnesses an attack on an area of The Viridian Labyrinth while traveling there. Afterward, the Nature dragons take their revenge; however, they take everything on Soul since he is a Plague dragon and was the only one that remained. They did so by utilizing the Shadow flight's magic to curse him, giving him spectral abilities in the process, but inducing chains on him that regularly weigh him down. Not only that, but this curse comes with a companion; an Enduring Goblin by the name of Moxt Ghontix who always berates him for seemingly no reason, pesters and tries to get him to return The Scarred Wasteland, and sometimes even makes him suffer more by tightening the strain that the curse puts on him after he uses his abilities. However, there are some times when Moxt Ghontix helps Soul, but those occasions are few and far between. One day though, he meets Maka and actually befriends her, despite Moxt's involvement. For a while, they traveled together, with Maka helping Soul with his curse until he could tolerate and control it. Soon, they learn about Welun's clan in The Tangled Wood and found a new life in the clan, with both becoming valuable members. Eventually, Soul became Welun's right hand dragon when it came to helping him with tasks necessary for the clan. Nowadays, Moxt doesn't torture or berade him as often as he used to, thanks to two little dragons who made his life; Callie and Cassiopeia. From the moment that Soul took these girls in, Moxt has always enjoyed them and made him realize that it isn't fun to make others suffer. Rather than that, he turns a new leaf and just wants Soul to be honest with himself now and again. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27618344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276184/27618344_350.png[/img] [/url] Clover is the son of Kurenai and Natsume and was born in Highland Scrub in the Shifting Expanse. He was always kind to everyone he encountered and never thought ill of the world; he was so kind and trusting that he could be manipulated with ease. That is what happened when he was lead into Carrion Canyon by a Shadow dragon "in need of assistance", not knowing that Shadow dragons are known for playing tricks on others and are therefore not to be trusted. Then he was tricked into retrieving an artifact, which caused the cave that it was in to collapse, trapping him and the treasure inside. In the process, his wings were damaged, making it to where he couldn't use them to fly. He never knew why the dragon did it until he found a way out of the cave, leading him to the Sunbeam Ruins. He then created robotic wings that enabled him to fly again. Afterwards, he ventured to The Hewn City, where he found the exact same Shadow dragon laughing to himself. This was the first time that Clover became truly angry, and thus he confronted the dragon and challenged him. The going was tough at first, but then he unleashed his deadly zephyr lightning on the trickster... accidentally KILLING him. Clover would be haunted by this death for the rest of his life; he hadn't meant to kill him, just teach him a lesson. Even though he swore to never take a life again, there has been other times where he couldn't control his anger or lightning and caused some casualties. One day, he came across the Tangled Wood, and became wary of the Shadow dragons around him. In truth, most of them had heard of Clover's first kill, and cowered when he passed by. He was no longer the kind soul that he wanted everybody to think he was; he was a loner now, shrouded in guilt and anger. But when he came to Driftwood Drag, his life changed from that state. He encountered Silios and Rynix trying to pick berries; they couldn't fly or reach the berries at all. He considered ignoring them, but the kindness hidden within him came out as he assisted them in getting the berries they needed for their den. He secretly followed them back to their den, where he witnessed other Shadow dragons steal their berries and run off. Angered, he followed them and demanded that they give the berries back. When they refused, he was about to fight them, but then realized another method he could try. Clover stood there and showed his zephyr lightning to them, scaring them into handing the berries over. He then backtracked to the lair and gave the children the berries. He then discovered that violence wasn't the only answer to anything, and his continuous anger simmered down and his kindness in the past came back. He then joined the clan at their insistence. He usually helps with any situation and nowadays controls his anger and lightning very well. (Enjoy the darkest tales!) :D
The story of a couple of my dragons:

27645480_350.png

Soul was born in The Abiding Boneyard where he spent some of his life before leaving The Scarred Wasteland to roam the world, eventually ending up in The Viridian Labyrinth and finally The Tangled Wood. From the start, he never really understood why Plague dragons want to bring destruction to the entire world, despite their name. For years, he put up with it until he witnesses an attack on an area of The Viridian Labyrinth while traveling there. Afterward, the Nature dragons take their revenge; however, they take everything on Soul since he is a Plague dragon and was the only one that remained. They did so by utilizing the Shadow flight's magic to curse him, giving him spectral abilities in the process, but inducing chains on him that regularly weigh him down. Not only that, but this curse comes with a companion; an Enduring Goblin by the name of Moxt Ghontix who always berates him for seemingly no reason, pesters and tries to get him to return The Scarred Wasteland, and sometimes even makes him suffer more by tightening the strain that the curse puts on him after he uses his abilities. However, there are some times when Moxt Ghontix helps Soul, but those occasions are few and far between. One day though, he meets Maka and actually befriends her, despite Moxt's involvement. For a while, they traveled together, with Maka helping Soul with his curse until he could tolerate and control it. Soon, they learn about Welun's clan in The Tangled Wood and found a new life in the clan, with both becoming valuable members. Eventually, Soul became Welun's right hand dragon when it came to helping him with tasks necessary for the clan. Nowadays, Moxt doesn't torture or berade him as often as he used to, thanks to two little dragons who made his life; Callie and Cassiopeia. From the moment that Soul took these girls in, Moxt has always enjoyed them and made him realize that it isn't fun to make others suffer. Rather than that, he turns a new leaf and just wants Soul to be honest with himself now and again.

27618344_350.png

Clover is the son of Kurenai and Natsume and was born in Highland Scrub in the Shifting Expanse. He was always kind to everyone he encountered and never thought ill of the world; he was so kind and trusting that he could be manipulated with ease. That is what happened when he was lead into Carrion Canyon by a Shadow dragon "in need of assistance", not knowing that Shadow dragons are known for playing tricks on others and are therefore not to be trusted. Then he was tricked into retrieving an artifact, which caused the cave that it was in to collapse, trapping him and the treasure inside. In the process, his wings were damaged, making it to where he couldn't use them to fly. He never knew why the dragon did it until he found a way out of the cave, leading him to the Sunbeam Ruins. He then created robotic wings that enabled him to fly again. Afterwards, he ventured to The Hewn City, where he found the exact same Shadow dragon laughing to himself. This was the first time that Clover became truly angry, and thus he confronted the dragon and challenged him. The going was tough at first, but then he unleashed his deadly zephyr lightning on the trickster... accidentally KILLING him. Clover would be haunted by this death for the rest of his life; he hadn't meant to kill him, just teach him a lesson. Even though he swore to never take a life again, there has been other times where he couldn't control his anger or lightning and caused some casualties. One day, he came across the Tangled Wood, and became wary of the Shadow dragons around him. In truth, most of them had heard of Clover's first kill, and cowered when he passed by. He was no longer the kind soul that he wanted everybody to think he was; he was a loner now, shrouded in guilt and anger. But when he came to Driftwood Drag, his life changed from that state. He encountered Silios and Rynix trying to pick berries; they couldn't fly or reach the berries at all. He considered ignoring them, but the kindness hidden within him came out as he assisted them in getting the berries they needed for their den. He secretly followed them back to their den, where he witnessed other Shadow dragons steal their berries and run off. Angered, he followed them and demanded that they give the berries back. When they refused, he was about to fight them, but then realized another method he could try. Clover stood there and showed his zephyr lightning to them, scaring them into handing the berries over. He then backtracked to the lair and gave the children the berries. He then discovered that violence wasn't the only answer to anything, and his continuous anger simmered down and his kindness in the past came back. He then joined the clan at their insistence. He usually helps with any situation and nowadays controls his anger and lightning very well.
(Enjoy the darkest tales!) :D
xk7ymDQ.png
My clan's story starts off when the Shadowbinder found a shadow egg and an arcane egg fused together to make one whole egg. She brought it up to the Arcanist, who was just as confused as she was about it. They then decided to split both eggs up to make sure both hatchlings or at least one inside lived. As they worked, the shadow egg was not messed up on any way, shape or form, but the arcane egg was severely damaged. Once they were split, the Arcanist immediately brought the arcane egg back to the observatory to hopefully help the hatchling inside. Later on as time went by, the shadow egg that was being cared for by the Shadowbinder finally hatched, but the arcane egg hadn't. The egg revealed a small obsidian, azure, and green colored Tundra. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270988&tab=dragon&did=27586858][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275869/27586858_350.png[/img][/url] She was then named Midnight since she was hatched at midnight. When Midnight was old enough, she asked the Shadowbinder for her own lair and was granted her wish. While she searched for the perfect place to settle in the Tangled Woods, she was greeted by a Spiral dragon named Brendon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=270988&did=27586859][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275869/27586859_350.png[/img][/url] They worked on their new lair and Midnight then crowned herself leader. A few days passed, and many new dragons started flocking to Midnight's Lair to relocate themselves. Many months went by and the small shadow lair grew and grew. But one day, when Midnight was wandering outside the lair to bring items to Crim to trade, she met a small sky, cottoncandy, and olive colored Fae. She didn't remember him, but she also felt she knew him from somewhere. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=270988&tab=dragon&did=30066575][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300666/30066575_350.png[/img][/url] "Who are you?" Midnight asked the little boy. "I- I don't... I-," he stuttered. "Do you have a name, hon?" she said to him. The little fae shook his head. "I feel like I- I know you from... somewhere..." "I do too. That's strange. I wonder if someone like the Shadowbinder would know? She was kind of like my mother when I was hatched," she replied. They both agreed that this would be a good idea and flew all the way to the shadow goddess's place where they finally learned about the egg that they were both in when they weren't hatched yet. "That's very weird," the baby Fae said. "How could that have happened?" "No one knows," the goddess answered. After they learned about their history, they returned to Midnight's Lair to rest and get to know each other. "Where are you from?" Midnight asked. "Arcane," her brother said. "No one named me. I would really like to be named." "Well," she sighed. She glanced up at the night sky to see the beautiful constellation, Cepheus, glistening brightly overhead. "Cepheus. You are Cepheus." "What?" he said. "The stars. Look," she pointed to the glowing celestial figure and repeated herself, "You are Cepheus. They are saying, [i]you are Cepheus, little one. You're special.[/i] Cepheus thought this was strange, but he liked the name, so he went with it. One week had went by and Cepheus said to his beautiful sister, "I want my own lair." Which she then replied with, "Wait my brother. You must wait until you are old enough. We can have Arcane dragons like you, if you want, and you can "rule" them just until the time is right." He said that that will be fine and he "ruled" all the other Arcane dragons that were adopted into the lair. He continued this until a week ago, when he proved to Midnight he was ready to take her place as leader. She agreed and all the dragons in their lair set foot to move all the way into the Starfall Isles where they made their new lair on one of the islands. Literally all of the shadow dragons who have never been outside of the Tangled Wood were baffled by the sun. "Don't stare directly at that!" Cepheus shouted at them. "You can really damage your eyes or even go blind!" As their new settlement had been established, they decided to rename their lair the Cult of the Great Cepheus. Once they moved, Midnight started getting very homesick and she was even very quiet for quite a while because she missed the shadows so much. But as Cepheus got happier, she started to no longer be homesick. Everyone was happy and all the dragons have been much closer than they have ever been to each other.
My clan's story starts off when the Shadowbinder found a shadow egg and an arcane egg fused together to make one whole egg. She brought it up to the Arcanist, who was just as confused as she was about it. They then decided to split both eggs up to make sure both hatchlings or at least one inside lived. As they worked, the shadow egg was not messed up on any way, shape or form, but the arcane egg was severely damaged. Once they were split, the Arcanist immediately brought the arcane egg back to the observatory to hopefully help the hatchling inside. Later on as time went by, the shadow egg that was being cared for by the Shadowbinder finally hatched, but the arcane egg hadn't. The egg revealed a small obsidian, azure, and green colored Tundra.
27586858_350.png
She was then named Midnight since she was hatched at midnight. When Midnight was old enough, she asked the Shadowbinder for her own lair and was granted her wish. While she searched for the perfect place to settle in the Tangled Woods, she was greeted by a Spiral dragon named Brendon.
27586859_350.png
They worked on their new lair and Midnight then crowned herself leader. A few days passed, and many new dragons started flocking to Midnight's Lair to relocate themselves.

Many months went by and the small shadow lair grew and grew. But one day, when Midnight was wandering outside the lair to bring items to Crim to trade, she met a small sky, cottoncandy, and olive colored Fae. She didn't remember him, but she also felt she knew him from somewhere.
30066575_350.png
"Who are you?" Midnight asked the little boy.
"I- I don't... I-," he stuttered.
"Do you have a name, hon?" she said to him.
The little fae shook his head. "I feel like I- I know you from... somewhere..."
"I do too. That's strange. I wonder if someone like the Shadowbinder would know? She was kind of like my mother when I was hatched," she replied.
They both agreed that this would be a good idea and flew all the way to the shadow goddess's place where they finally learned about the egg that they were both in when they weren't hatched yet.
"That's very weird," the baby Fae said. "How could that have happened?"
"No one knows," the goddess answered.

After they learned about their history, they returned to Midnight's Lair to rest and get to know each other.
"Where are you from?" Midnight asked.
"Arcane," her brother said. "No one named me. I would really like to be named."
"Well," she sighed. She glanced up at the night sky to see the beautiful constellation, Cepheus, glistening brightly overhead. "Cepheus. You are Cepheus."
"What?" he said.
"The stars. Look," she pointed to the glowing celestial figure and repeated herself, "You are Cepheus. They are saying, you are Cepheus, little one. You're special.

Cepheus thought this was strange, but he liked the name, so he went with it. One week had went by and Cepheus said to his beautiful sister, "I want my own lair." Which she then replied with, "Wait my brother. You must wait until you are old enough. We can have Arcane dragons like you, if you want, and you can "rule" them just until the time is right."

He said that that will be fine and he "ruled" all the other Arcane dragons that were adopted into the lair. He continued this until a week ago, when he proved to Midnight he was ready to take her place as leader.

She agreed and all the dragons in their lair set foot to move all the way into the Starfall Isles where they made their new lair on one of the islands. Literally all of the shadow dragons who have never been outside of the Tangled Wood were baffled by the sun. "Don't stare directly at that!" Cepheus shouted at them. "You can really damage your eyes or even go blind!" As their new settlement had been established, they decided to rename their lair the Cult of the Great Cepheus. Once they moved, Midnight started getting very homesick and she was even very quiet for quite a while because she missed the shadows so much. But as Cepheus got happier, she started to no longer be homesick. Everyone was happy and all the dragons have been much closer than they have ever been to each other.
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
its been a bit since I did one of these sooo....yeah lets do another one

This calls for a BlueFlame Lore Drop!
(_ . - .)_
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
____(((~[Lore]~)))______

Quirks Of The Clan X

The Taskless

Some dragons just don’t have the right anything to fall into any of the clans Major, lesser or Unusual roles, but as the clan is so huge there are often more than enough dragons to pick up the supposed ‘slack’ left by these individuals who come to be known as the Taskless, they fall under the watchful eyes of Kaya and Kawain.
The Taskless usually become something akin to a maid/butler/cook or a lesser craftsman such as a gardener, carpenter or potter, sometimes they aid Kirave and her diggers in cleaning out the lair of garbage or debris.
they are in essence a household maintenance crew who do small odd-jobs around the lair so the more ‘Important’ roles can do their respective jobs more efficiently.

Trading exports

While it is true that fire clans are well known for their skills in metalworking, here are a few of the nonconventional exports that The BlueFlame Clan sends off to market

Glass Crafts – some Forgeclaws started taking an interest in Glassblowing around the time they had fully settled into the Blacksand Annex.
A few of the Forgeclaws took up Glassblowing as a hobby and found they really enjoyed making glass creations, most jars, flasks and beakers rarely see beyond the Lair walls as they are often claimed by the healers and alchemists, a fair few sets of Blueflame brand wineglasses and matching decanters and similar glassware have found their ways to the Farthest reaches of Sornieth.

“Hey Kurteau, guess what I saw at the Gladeveins this morning” “I dunno, what?” “oh just a couple of Nature dragons drinking out of a pair of those Coatl stem glass goblets you made” “REALLY!? No Way!”

Alcemical creations – The clan alchemists do more than dump copious amounts of lizards into cauldrons for fun, some of their more “successful” creations are sold off to the highest bidder in auctions whenever they are able to pry or bribe them out of the alchemist’s hands.

Familiar livestock – as Killon has a really tight grasp on the phrase; ‘don’t kill it if you’re not going to eat it’, so more than a few Familiars are captured alive and brought back to the lair, they are then kept around for a short while before being shipped off to the Auction house.

Alcohol – again started as a few dragons brewing wines for fun spiralled into a semi-reliable source of income. The BlueFlame Potash Peach Blossom mead is one of their best vintages, it’s almost always saved for special occasions or as gift offerings to other clans when they attempt to form alliances.

The Spring of Soothing.

Somewhere in the mid-south of the BlueFlame territory is a natural hot-spring the clan came to know as The Spring of Soothing.
It’s become something of a sacred healing place to the clan and its often used most by Healers, Fighters, Lairguards and Freelancers after particularly hard days when the weight of their task really begins to take its toll on them.
It is said that even the most stressed dragons cannot resist its healing effects. Only the most trusted dragons of ally clans are allowed to know about it let alone see or bathe in it.

Lil Q'n'As

So, are the taskless basically hobos?

Sort of, in a really really broad way, they are basically those workers nobody really pays attention to, like that dude that comes in to sweep up the popcorn after a movie.

Why dose Kaya pay attention to the Taskless? Shouldn’t they be Kawain’s responsibility?

They are mostly Kawain’s responsibility, Kaya just likes to let them know she appreciates the hard work they do, sure they aren’t bringing in the freshly killed bacon but they make sure it tastes amazeballs when its cooked. A little gratitude can make someone’s day.

what kind of Glass craft does the BlueFlame mainly make?

All kinds, from rainbow paperweights to ornate serving platters, Kurteau Kind of has a Knack for making wine glasses though, they are kind of his specialty.

Wait since when did The BlueFlame make booze?

Around the time they moved to the Blacksand Annex and a small while before they started the glassblowing. one of the scarf Pirates found a Keg of nearly expired Rum and brought it back and after almost making everyone sick from how bad it tasted Kokurond was like: ‘dude I can make something that tastes waaay better than this crud’ and he made this really sweet berry snaps and then it just kind of snowballed from there.

So is the spring of soothing magical in any way?

Not really, the water is just a really good temperature and has absorbed a lot of minerals from the volcanic rock the water passes through, it’s basically a never ending natural bath salts spa that will never run out. Taking a few minutes for yourself and just letting go of everything can do wonders on the mind.

Who would you say uses the spring the most?

Krixis, Kread and Kaith are the No-Chill squad that are often man-handled into it by their mates, friends and/or children. And I guess Konstantine, but he’s a bit more willing to go in.

…You’re running out of Lore ideas, aren’t you?

…Yeeeeeeeep. Not gonna lie there, Ive been a bit dry in the lore department for a little while now, it’s mostly just dregs of the tiny details that are difficult to explain or not worth writing about cus they’re more tiny inside jokes or obscure lil things that don’t really need explaining or would make more sense if said from one of my dragon’s perspective.
If I’m completely Honest I would love to see some Story requests or Ask a Dragon pings, I’ve tried RPing for inspiration but all the ones I get into fizzle out pretty fast and the Bummed out feeling from a failed RP I get when that happens smothers my desire to write.

Tl;Dr: yep. but I’m doin’ my best to come up with more, just need a lil kickstart sometimes.

its been a bit since I did one of these sooo....yeah lets do another one

This calls for a BlueFlame Lore Drop!
(_ . - .)_
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
____(((~[Lore]~)))______

Quirks Of The Clan X

The Taskless

Some dragons just don’t have the right anything to fall into any of the clans Major, lesser or Unusual roles, but as the clan is so huge there are often more than enough dragons to pick up the supposed ‘slack’ left by these individuals who come to be known as the Taskless, they fall under the watchful eyes of Kaya and Kawain.
The Taskless usually become something akin to a maid/butler/cook or a lesser craftsman such as a gardener, carpenter or potter, sometimes they aid Kirave and her diggers in cleaning out the lair of garbage or debris.
they are in essence a household maintenance crew who do small odd-jobs around the lair so the more ‘Important’ roles can do their respective jobs more efficiently.

Trading exports

While it is true that fire clans are well known for their skills in metalworking, here are a few of the nonconventional exports that The BlueFlame Clan sends off to market

Glass Crafts – some Forgeclaws started taking an interest in Glassblowing around the time they had fully settled into the Blacksand Annex.
A few of the Forgeclaws took up Glassblowing as a hobby and found they really enjoyed making glass creations, most jars, flasks and beakers rarely see beyond the Lair walls as they are often claimed by the healers and alchemists, a fair few sets of Blueflame brand wineglasses and matching decanters and similar glassware have found their ways to the Farthest reaches of Sornieth.

“Hey Kurteau, guess what I saw at the Gladeveins this morning” “I dunno, what?” “oh just a couple of Nature dragons drinking out of a pair of those Coatl stem glass goblets you made” “REALLY!? No Way!”

Alcemical creations – The clan alchemists do more than dump copious amounts of lizards into cauldrons for fun, some of their more “successful” creations are sold off to the highest bidder in auctions whenever they are able to pry or bribe them out of the alchemist’s hands.

Familiar livestock – as Killon has a really tight grasp on the phrase; ‘don’t kill it if you’re not going to eat it’, so more than a few Familiars are captured alive and brought back to the lair, they are then kept around for a short while before being shipped off to the Auction house.

Alcohol – again started as a few dragons brewing wines for fun spiralled into a semi-reliable source of income. The BlueFlame Potash Peach Blossom mead is one of their best vintages, it’s almost always saved for special occasions or as gift offerings to other clans when they attempt to form alliances.

The Spring of Soothing.

Somewhere in the mid-south of the BlueFlame territory is a natural hot-spring the clan came to know as The Spring of Soothing.
It’s become something of a sacred healing place to the clan and its often used most by Healers, Fighters, Lairguards and Freelancers after particularly hard days when the weight of their task really begins to take its toll on them.
It is said that even the most stressed dragons cannot resist its healing effects. Only the most trusted dragons of ally clans are allowed to know about it let alone see or bathe in it.

Lil Q'n'As

So, are the taskless basically hobos?

Sort of, in a really really broad way, they are basically those workers nobody really pays attention to, like that dude that comes in to sweep up the popcorn after a movie.

Why dose Kaya pay attention to the Taskless? Shouldn’t they be Kawain’s responsibility?

They are mostly Kawain’s responsibility, Kaya just likes to let them know she appreciates the hard work they do, sure they aren’t bringing in the freshly killed bacon but they make sure it tastes amazeballs when its cooked. A little gratitude can make someone’s day.

what kind of Glass craft does the BlueFlame mainly make?

All kinds, from rainbow paperweights to ornate serving platters, Kurteau Kind of has a Knack for making wine glasses though, they are kind of his specialty.

Wait since when did The BlueFlame make booze?

Around the time they moved to the Blacksand Annex and a small while before they started the glassblowing. one of the scarf Pirates found a Keg of nearly expired Rum and brought it back and after almost making everyone sick from how bad it tasted Kokurond was like: ‘dude I can make something that tastes waaay better than this crud’ and he made this really sweet berry snaps and then it just kind of snowballed from there.

So is the spring of soothing magical in any way?

Not really, the water is just a really good temperature and has absorbed a lot of minerals from the volcanic rock the water passes through, it’s basically a never ending natural bath salts spa that will never run out. Taking a few minutes for yourself and just letting go of everything can do wonders on the mind.

Who would you say uses the spring the most?

Krixis, Kread and Kaith are the No-Chill squad that are often man-handled into it by their mates, friends and/or children. And I guess Konstantine, but he’s a bit more willing to go in.

…You’re running out of Lore ideas, aren’t you?

…Yeeeeeeeep. Not gonna lie there, Ive been a bit dry in the lore department for a little while now, it’s mostly just dregs of the tiny details that are difficult to explain or not worth writing about cus they’re more tiny inside jokes or obscure lil things that don’t really need explaining or would make more sense if said from one of my dragon’s perspective.
If I’m completely Honest I would love to see some Story requests or Ask a Dragon pings, I’ve tried RPing for inspiration but all the ones I get into fizzle out pretty fast and the Bummed out feeling from a failed RP I get when that happens smothers my desire to write.

Tl;Dr: yep. but I’m doin’ my best to come up with more, just need a lil kickstart sometimes.

tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kawain: why is your mate so pretty to you?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.

and WOOOT 20 pages~! go us lore peeps~!

Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kawain: why is your mate so pretty to you?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.

and WOOOT 20 pages~! go us lore peeps~!

tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26