Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your Clan's Lore/Story-time
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kole: whats the weirdest thing you sensed from someone?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kole: whats the weirdest thing you sensed from someone?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
These two have conjoined lore!! ([b]warning: super super long[/b]) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3729135] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37292/3729135_350.png[/img] [/url] "The moment the sadness comes for you, you mustn't follow it" A cold, but sunny afternoon invited Vis to go for a walk. He loves walking, because then he gets to see all of the flowers and animals. Today turned out to be quite different for him. While he was walking he was interrupted by a strange entity. It looked like the thing that took both of his parents. This thing was real, it was here for him. Vis should have stayed away, but you know how the saying goes... It seemed like the entity was waiting for him to follow. While he was trailing this thing, he started to scope it out. It looked to be dripping, but nothing was left where it walked, except a strange weighing feeling. It was almost like all of the sadness and pain in the world was this thing. It was cold, so very cold. Viserion was a very cheerful being, but this thing took everything happy way from him and left all of his hurt with him. Why was he so inclined to follow this sadness...? Maybe it was because this pain was somehow addicting...comforting, even. Vis followed the creature for a while, until it stopped and spoke to him. It spoke in riddles, but Vis understood it so clearly. It screamed at him, but was talking normally at the same time. "WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW, VISERION. YOU HAVE QUITE THE NACK FOR BEING OKAY WITH YOUR EXISTENCE. THIS MAKES YOU ONE OF US. IF YOU WILL NOT TURN QUIETLY, WE WILL MAKE YOU." He didn't know what to say, he doesn't want to be like this thing taking hurt wherever it goes. It seemed like the thing in front of him understood. They came from all over. There were so many of them that they blocked out the light. Viserion could feel his limbs mold into something strange and his heart stopped beating. How was he still alive?! Then he woke up... was it really a dream? He stumbled to his mirror, it was covered in ice for some strange reason. His entire body shook, he scraped the ice off the mirror and looked into it. His eyes were black, they were dripping black ooze. He opened his mouth, more of that black ooze dripped. His teeth, now jagged and sharp. His claws sharpened enough to cut through bone. He screamed, speaking in that entity's strange tongue, WHAT DID THEY DO TO ME?! ??? It's been 3 years since that incident. Viserion has been on the run and hasn't stopped yet. What is he running from? Himself? The Shades that plagued him? What was he running from...? However, we all know that saying that you can't outrun your problems... It was cold outside. Cold and Dark, "I can relate.." Vis snarled quietly to himself. It was almost time for him to change. That was the worst part, the change was painful every time. Even though he can partially control it. His bones cracked and his spines raised up. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he was fully Shade-Touched and didn't have to go through this agony every single night. Although... it must be even worse for a fully Shade-Touched dragon. "I believe there is one in Nareguuelle..." he silently trailed off. Vis was speaking about the dragon known as Tainted. "she must really be Shade-Touched, assuming by her name..." Sometimes Vis wishes he hadn't judged her so heavily before he met her. She has gone through so much. When he met her, they just clicked. Maybe it was that The Shade took both of their lives and loved ones. They got to know each other very well. Even after The Shades took her mate and she swore she would never love anything again; her and Vis became lovers. They both have intense feelings that this time, it will work out. The Shades might be less inclined to take one of them, as they are both The Shade's puppets. And we all know that puppeteers are nothing without their strings. Regardless, The Shade still took their children... the last one that they took, they left a note addressed to Tainted, it was written in their own tongue. Vis could't understand it fully, so Tainted translated: NO MATTER HOW MANY KIN YOU HAVE, WE WE'LL TAKE THAT MANY MORE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED THE SHADE. CURRENTLY, ONLY CRISIUX REMAINS. ??? Tainted has never wanted to give up on trying to keep an entire nest from The Shade. "One step at a time, my darling." She didn't seem to hear him, as she was pacing and mumbling words to herself. "I think I got it." She untangled herself and looked up at Vis "What if we send one of our children that won't be Shadetouched to one of our allies?" "I suppose we could try..." He trailed off, trying to find the right words. When the time came to hatch their nest, they sent their daughter to live with another clan. So far, it seemed to have worked. Crux has been writing them letters telling about how she's been and how it is living with another clan. She recently found out that her and Crisux were living in the same place. When Tainted was given this news, her dead eyes lit up. They physically shown with light. They were like the Sun and all of her glory. Just absolutely stunning. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3722425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37225/3722425_350.png[/img] [/url] Pitter patter, pitter patter, the lovely sound of rain falling softly to earth. At least, the sound of rain is usually lovely. I suppose nothing is lovely while you're trapped in a coffin. It was the shift of winter into spring, that still cold and rainy month. I was pacing back and forth, thinking. Then I heard an ear shattering boom coming from the night sky. It all happened so fast, the Shades grabbed me and took me to a dark and dreary place. After three days, I woke up. I was stuck in the dark, in a cramped coffin. I slowing lifted the lid and jumped out- well fell out. I peered around the room while my eyes adjusted to the darkness. While I was looking something caught my eye, I made my way toward it. It was a wall with hastily scrawled words that read: WE NEED YOUR BODY. I suddenly heard the scrapping of claws along the sandstone walls, Shades came at me from every crevasse of the room. They started pushing their ghostly figures through my chest, after the sixth one my vision went black. This time I awoke in my home. I felt...different. All I could feel was coldness and emptiness. I sprinted to my old, cracked mirror. To my horror, my entire body was covered in black veins. ??? Over the course of 12 years I've been trying to live a normal life. I moved from 3 different places, then I found someone. He was kind and nurturing. I told him what I was, he never minded and I was thankful. But I should have known, good things are always taken away from me... It was a strangely cold night, as it was never cold where we were living. Cyprinus and I were talking and laughing... You see, The Shade do not like their puppets to be happy. I angered them and they took everything from me, again. They took him and my children. They took them all, but one. Crisiux was the last of our children. But I couldn't handle it. The Shade took my love away from me, ME! My eyes changed to the homeless black I've always known, the liquid started dripping out of my mouth. And I screamed at him, I swiped at him. I snarled and growled and spit at my baby boy. My baby, my baby, my baby, my baby... My poor, sweet baby boy. He ran, but he took a look back at me; half scared, half revengeful. My child... forgive me. My sweet Crisiux do not become what I am. Please, my baby. I begged and pleaded to every deity to ever exist; "protect my sweet child, keep him safe..." I trailed on and on. I would rather take death, then watch my baby boy be in pain. He will always believe that i did not love him. But oh gods, I love him. I just want to hold him again, to tell him how much I love him and that I am sorry. My beautiful, innocent baby boy. I will not lie and say that I don't worry that the shade in my body would have been partially transferred to him...Please...not my baby... After a while, I found my way to a clan known as Nareguuelle. When I got there, I swore that I would never love again. That did not go to plan... His name is Viserion and he is half like me. This time, it will last...I can feel it... However, our children are still taken. The most recent one there was a message in his place addressed to me. I had to translate it for Vis, as he cannot read The Shade's tongue. The message read: NO MATTER HOW MANY KIN YOU HAVE, WE WE'LL TAKE THAT MANY MORE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED THE SHADE. CURRENTLY, ONLY CRISIUX REMAINS. My baby...I miss him...how DARE they bring him up... ??? We thought we'd try something this time, so we sent one of our children to live with one of Nareguuelle's allies. Crux was not given The Shade, that's who we sent. It seems we flew under the radar of those monsters thus far. Crux has been writing to us how it's been going and it seems that she'll be okay...for the time being. The rest of our recent nest was taken except the one who had been infected with this absolute nightmare. Blight, my dear, we have so much to tell you... Please do not hate who you are-what you are. After writing back and forth for a while, Crux found out something that made my heart chirp. Coincidentally, the specific ally we picked had been the one to house my baby Crisux this entire time. Oh, how I wept and wept with pure joy. I peeked up at the night sky that was painted with faithful stars. "Please," I prayed while pacing, "please never let The Shade find out.." I hope someone was listening. ??? Sometimes the weight of loosing everyone starts to crush me, I can feel how every single creature around me wishes I never existed. Rapture won't even give me a job, he says that I would probably mess it up because who can rely on anything made of Shade. He's not very kind to me, he's kind to everyone, even Vis. But not me, the only ones that are kind to me are Blight, Vis, and Tsillah. For a clan that is supposed to house horrors, they don't take to kindly to the Shade Touched. I mean, I understand their fears...but sometimes knowing that everyone hates me and that I have no home I belong to, is like a puncture in my chest that is slowing being ripped open. I'm being ripped open, I can feel it. Soon I fear I will be nothing more than the black liquid that never seems to stop pooling in my mouth.
These two have conjoined lore!! (warning: super super long)

3729135_350.png

"The moment the sadness comes for you, you mustn't follow it"

A cold, but sunny afternoon invited Vis to go for a walk. He loves walking, because then he gets to see all of the flowers and animals. Today turned out to be quite different for him. While he was walking he was interrupted by a strange entity. It looked like the thing that took both of his parents. This thing was real, it was here for him. Vis should have stayed away, but you know how the saying goes...
It seemed like the entity was waiting for him to follow. While he was trailing this thing, he started to scope it out. It looked to be dripping, but nothing was left where it walked, except a strange weighing feeling. It was almost like all of the sadness and pain in the world was this thing. It was cold, so very cold. Viserion was a very cheerful being, but this thing took everything happy way from him and left all of his hurt with him. Why was he so inclined to follow this sadness...? Maybe it was because this pain was somehow addicting...comforting, even.

Vis followed the creature for a while, until it stopped and spoke to him. It spoke in riddles, but Vis understood it so clearly. It screamed at him, but was talking normally at the same time.
"WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW, VISERION. YOU HAVE QUITE THE NACK FOR BEING OKAY WITH YOUR EXISTENCE. THIS MAKES YOU ONE OF US. IF YOU WILL NOT TURN QUIETLY, WE WILL MAKE YOU."
He didn't know what to say, he doesn't want to be like this thing taking hurt wherever it goes. It seemed like the thing in front of him understood. They came from all over. There were so many of them that they blocked out the light. Viserion could feel his limbs mold into something strange and his heart stopped beating. How was he still alive?!
Then he woke up... was it really a dream? He stumbled to his mirror, it was covered in ice for some strange reason. His entire body shook, he scraped the ice off the mirror and looked into it. His eyes were black, they were dripping black ooze. He opened his mouth, more of that black ooze dripped. His teeth, now jagged and sharp. His claws sharpened enough to cut through bone. He screamed, speaking in that entity's strange tongue, WHAT DID THEY DO TO ME?!
???

It's been 3 years since that incident. Viserion has been on the run and hasn't stopped yet. What is he running from? Himself? The Shades that plagued him? What was he running from...? However, we all know that saying that you can't outrun your problems...
It was cold outside. Cold and Dark, "I can relate.." Vis snarled quietly to himself. It was almost time for him to change. That was the worst part, the change was painful every time. Even though he can partially control it. His bones cracked and his spines raised up. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he was fully Shade-Touched and didn't have to go through this agony every single night. Although... it must be even worse for a fully Shade-Touched dragon. "I believe there is one in Nareguuelle..." he silently trailed off. Vis was speaking about the dragon known as Tainted. "she must really be Shade-Touched, assuming by her name..." Sometimes Vis wishes he hadn't judged her so heavily before he met her. She has gone through so much. When he met her, they just clicked. Maybe it was that The Shade took both of their lives and loved ones. They got to know each other very well. Even after The Shades took her mate and she swore she would never love anything again; her and Vis became lovers. They both have intense feelings that this time, it will work out. The Shades might be less inclined to take one of them, as they are both The Shade's puppets. And we all know that puppeteers are nothing without their strings.
Regardless, The Shade still took their children... the last one that they took, they left a note addressed to Tainted, it was written in their own tongue. Vis could't understand it fully, so Tainted translated:

NO MATTER HOW MANY KIN YOU HAVE, WE WE'LL TAKE THAT MANY MORE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED THE SHADE. CURRENTLY, ONLY CRISIUX REMAINS.

???

Tainted has never wanted to give up on trying to keep an entire nest from The Shade. "One step at a time, my darling." She didn't seem to hear him, as she was pacing and mumbling words to herself.

"I think I got it." She untangled herself and looked up at Vis "What if we send one of our children that won't be Shadetouched to one of our allies?"

"I suppose we could try..." He trailed off, trying to find the right words. When the time came to hatch their nest, they sent their daughter to live with another clan. So far, it seemed to have worked. Crux has been writing them letters telling about how she's been and how it is living with another clan. She recently found out that her and Crisux were living in the same place. When Tainted was given this news, her dead eyes lit up. They physically shown with light. They were like the Sun and all of her glory. Just absolutely stunning.

3722425_350.png

Pitter patter, pitter patter, the lovely sound of rain falling softly to earth. At least, the sound of rain is usually lovely. I suppose nothing is lovely while you're trapped in a coffin.
It was the shift of winter into spring, that still cold and rainy month. I was pacing back and forth, thinking. Then I heard an ear shattering boom coming from the night sky. It all happened so fast, the Shades grabbed me and took me to a dark and dreary place. After three days, I woke up. I was stuck in the dark, in a cramped coffin. I slowing lifted the lid and jumped out- well fell out. I peered around the room while my eyes adjusted to the darkness. While I was looking something caught my eye, I made my way toward it. It was a wall with hastily scrawled words that read: WE NEED YOUR BODY. I suddenly heard the scrapping of claws along the sandstone walls, Shades came at me from every crevasse of the room. They started pushing their ghostly figures through my chest, after the sixth one my vision went black.
This time I awoke in my home. I felt...different. All I could feel was coldness and emptiness. I sprinted to my old, cracked mirror. To my horror, my entire body was covered in black veins.

???

Over the course of 12 years I've been trying to live a normal life. I moved from 3 different places, then I found someone. He was kind and nurturing. I told him what I was, he never minded and I was thankful. But I should have known, good things are always taken away from me...
It was a strangely cold night, as it was never cold where we were living. Cyprinus and I were talking and laughing... You see, The Shade do not like their puppets to be happy. I angered them and they took everything from me, again. They took him and my children. They took them all, but one. Crisiux was the last of our children. But I couldn't handle it. The Shade took my love away from me, ME! My eyes changed to the homeless black I've always known, the liquid started dripping out of my mouth. And I screamed at him, I swiped at him. I snarled and growled and spit at my baby boy. My baby, my baby, my baby, my baby... My poor, sweet baby boy. He ran, but he took a look back at me; half scared, half revengeful. My child... forgive me. My sweet Crisiux do not become what I am. Please, my baby. I begged and pleaded to every deity to ever exist; "protect my sweet child, keep him safe..." I trailed on and on. I would rather take death, then watch my baby boy be in pain. He will always believe that i did not love him. But oh gods, I love him. I just want to hold him again, to tell him how much I love him and that I am sorry. My beautiful, innocent baby boy. I will not lie and say that I don't worry that the shade in my body would have been partially transferred to him...Please...not my baby...

After a while, I found my way to a clan known as Nareguuelle. When I got there, I swore that I would never love again. That did not go to plan... His name is Viserion and he is half like me. This time, it will last...I can feel it... However, our children are still taken. The most recent one there was a message in his place addressed to me. I had to translate it for Vis, as he cannot read The Shade's tongue. The message read:

NO MATTER HOW MANY KIN YOU HAVE, WE WE'LL TAKE THAT MANY MORE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED THE SHADE. CURRENTLY, ONLY CRISIUX REMAINS.

My baby...I miss him...how DARE they bring him up...

???

We thought we'd try something this time, so we sent one of our children to live with one of Nareguuelle's allies. Crux was not given The Shade, that's who we sent. It seems we flew under the radar of those monsters thus far. Crux has been writing to us how it's been going and it seems that she'll be okay...for the time being. The rest of our recent nest was taken except the one who had been infected with this absolute nightmare. Blight, my dear, we have so much to tell you... Please do not hate who you are-what you are.

After writing back and forth for a while, Crux found out something that made my heart chirp. Coincidentally, the specific ally we picked had been the one to house my baby Crisux this entire time. Oh, how I wept and wept with pure joy. I peeked up at the night sky that was painted with faithful stars. "Please," I prayed while pacing, "please never let The Shade find out.." I hope someone was listening.

???

Sometimes the weight of loosing everyone starts to crush me, I can feel how every single creature around me wishes I never existed. Rapture won't even give me a job, he says that I would probably mess it up because who can rely on anything made of Shade. He's not very kind to me, he's kind to everyone, even Vis. But not me, the only ones that are kind to me are Blight, Vis, and Tsillah. For a clan that is supposed to house horrors, they don't take to kindly to the Shade Touched. I mean, I understand their fears...but sometimes knowing that everyone hates me and that I have no home I belong to, is like a puncture in my chest that is slowing being ripped open. I'm being ripped open, I can feel it. Soon I fear I will be nothing more than the black liquid that never seems to stop pooling in my mouth.
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
@[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=102494]BlueFireDrakka[/url] Here is the lore for Anais and Acoustic: Anais:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262160/26215906_350.png[/img] Bio: "Imitation is an art anyone should master." Co-leader with Eldritch, Xe/Xem/Xyr pronouns How two less alike individuals ended up running a Clan moderately well together is anyone's guess, attributed both to Anais's irritatingly laid-back demeanor and Eldritch's surly, moderately threatening stance and clouded gaze that seems to follow newcomers around the camp, and snap when they venture too close to their and Anais's nest. For Anais? This is how xe like it, xyr plans allowed to take root in a small group that remains tight-knit, with little room for disorder amidst the ranks of followers. Step one? Gather a group to follow. Step two? Three? Those are works in progress, but xe has plans for this clan, big ones. Ones like...say, overtaking a group or two of Tundras that Eldritch knows, or that trading network Acoustic was a part of before getting drafted into their ranks. Aside from a massive ambitious and cunning streak, Anais is primarily easy-going, with little that seems to ruffle xyr scales, let alone cause xem to draw claws and fangs on others. It is this that allows xyr to balance out Eldritch, insofar as keeping the Tundra from jumping first and asking questions later. Being laid-back, Anais finds, lets others in faster, gets them to trust you, and trust is what xe desires. Trust to lead a group, and in time, pass on this trust to xyr offspring with Eldritch. But love? Anais isn't so sure about the need for love. Acoustic: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253485/25348458_350.png[/img] Bio: "Knick-knacks and jewelry, my kind of valuables. Oh, sorry, did you need something? Perhaps a song?" Clan Bard, part-time Merchant There is something to be said for the songster that joined forces with Anais and Eldritch after a life of trading, with little opportunity to do something else--like sing, or tell stories. Both, which Acoustic considers herself far better at. Still, there is profit to be had in an environment where some dragons have never seen the ocean, and so longingly gaze at those shells she's seemingly in endless supply of. It's a win-win, honestly, being here. Her main job? Sing the accomplishments of the clan, or entertain them with ones she's written, and then, on the side, maintain her profession as a merchant she swore to never again do. It's not a long story, or an especially interesting one, really. Born two dragons belonging to a trade union, energetic Acoustic was expected to toil in the footsteps of those around her--collect, and sell, the various items that she came across. One problem: apart from collecting those items, there were ones Acoustic desperately wanted to keep for herself, something the union did not allow. So, when they discovered her stash of items that buyers had eyed, she was...kicked out, more or less. So, off she went, collecting her wares and jewelry, opting to wear the bracelets she'd once hidden, along with the necklace of runebeads that had been thrown away some time ago. And so, there were some travels, some mishaps along the road, until she ventured into the Everbloom Gardens, where she now resides with one laid-back leader (a little too laid back, in her opinion), and a surly nest-guarder that also seems to lead, in some way, at least. There are questions about these two, ones that Acoustic intends to answer. If not for herself, then for those that sometimes come close to listen to her high-pitched songs and perhaps purchase one or two of her collection of odds-and-ends.
@BlueFireDrakka

Here is the lore for Anais and Acoustic:

Anais:26215906_350.png

Bio:
"Imitation is an art anyone should master."
Co-leader with Eldritch, Xe/Xem/Xyr pronouns

How two less alike individuals ended up running a Clan moderately well together is anyone's guess, attributed both to Anais's irritatingly laid-back demeanor and Eldritch's surly, moderately threatening stance and clouded gaze that seems to follow newcomers around the camp, and snap when they venture too close to their and Anais's nest.

For Anais? This is how xe like it, xyr plans allowed to take root in a small group that remains tight-knit, with little room for disorder amidst the ranks of followers. Step one? Gather a group to follow. Step two? Three? Those are works in progress, but xe has plans for this clan, big ones. Ones like...say, overtaking a group or two of Tundras that Eldritch knows, or that trading network Acoustic was a part of before getting drafted into their ranks.

Aside from a massive ambitious and cunning streak, Anais is primarily easy-going, with little that seems to ruffle xyr scales, let alone cause xem to draw claws and fangs on others. It is this that allows xyr to balance out Eldritch, insofar as keeping the Tundra from jumping first and asking questions later. Being laid-back, Anais finds, lets others in faster, gets them to trust you, and trust is what xe desires. Trust to lead a group, and in time, pass on this trust to xyr offspring with Eldritch.

But love? Anais isn't so sure about the need for love.

Acoustic: 25348458_350.png

Bio:
"Knick-knacks and jewelry, my kind of valuables. Oh, sorry, did you need something? Perhaps a song?"
Clan Bard, part-time Merchant

There is something to be said for the songster that joined forces with Anais and Eldritch after a life of trading, with little opportunity to do something else--like sing, or tell stories. Both, which Acoustic considers herself far better at. Still, there is profit to be had in an environment where some dragons have never seen the ocean, and so longingly gaze at those shells she's seemingly in endless supply of. It's a win-win, honestly, being here. Her main job? Sing the accomplishments of the clan, or entertain them with ones she's written, and then, on the side, maintain her profession as a merchant she swore to never again do.

It's not a long story, or an especially interesting one, really. Born two dragons belonging to a trade union, energetic Acoustic was expected to toil in the footsteps of those around her--collect, and sell, the various items that she came across. One problem: apart from collecting those items, there were ones Acoustic desperately wanted to keep for herself, something the union did not allow. So, when they discovered her stash of items that buyers had eyed, she was...kicked out, more or less.

So, off she went, collecting her wares and jewelry, opting to wear the bracelets she'd once hidden, along with the necklace of runebeads that had been thrown away some time ago. And so, there were some travels, some mishaps along the road, until she ventured into the Everbloom Gardens, where she now resides with one laid-back leader (a little too laid back, in her opinion), and a surly nest-guarder that also seems to lead, in some way, at least. There are questions about these two, ones that Acoustic intends to answer. If not for herself, then for those that sometimes come close to listen to her high-pitched songs and perhaps purchase one or two of her collection of odds-and-ends.
My entire clan lore is just that it started when my dragon, Chamomile, agreed to help her sisters ex mate (Coleus) raise her sisters kids. (Chamomile and Coleus are my progens) And as time went on they just were like "Yeah you can live in our lair, whatever." So my lair is pretty much just a giant motley crew. That's it. Also they don't partake in exalting. It's a "One big happy family" thing.
My entire clan lore is just that it started when my dragon, Chamomile, agreed to help her sisters ex mate (Coleus) raise her sisters kids. (Chamomile and Coleus are my progens) And as time went on they just were like "Yeah you can live in our lair, whatever." So my lair is pretty much just a giant motley crew. That's it. Also they don't partake in exalting. It's a "One big happy family" thing.
Havent done one in a while so... This calls for a BlueFlame Lore Drop! (/ 9_9)/ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ____(((~[Lore]~)))______ [center][b][u]Quirks Of The Clan IX[/u][/b][/center] [center][u][b]Why a Head and Council leader System.[/b][/u][/center] Wow we goin’ all the way back to the first post I made. so if you remember on my first post I stated that BlueFlame have a head and council system in place because the clan is so massive and multi element populous. thats not the Only reason why they have such a system in place. now if you remember Karos' birth clan; the Ashen-Pyre, basically went to hell after his father died. (you can find that story on page 7) that was partly because they had a King and Heir system. When the leader fell, the next in line took their place. but since Karos was too young at the time, there was no way anyone was putting an inexperienced kid on the throne. and thus the infighting began and the Clan crumbled into ruin. jump forward a couple of years and BlueFlame is starting to become more than just a ragtag bunch of wayward wanderers and homeless weirdos, it started to really form into a semblance to a 'proper' clan. there was absolutely NO WAY Karos was going to let what happened to his birth clan happen to this one. and thus the Head and Council system was made, so if anything happened to him, his mate or any of the other leaders, there would always be someone else in charge for everyone to look to, it’s not just so that all elements are kept on equal footing. [center][b]It’s a safeguard to prevent the clan from collapsing should their leader fall.[/b][/center] [center][u][b]Unusual Roles[/b][/u][/center] Ive already covered major roles and lesser roles, now for the more obscure roles that dont nessasarily impact the clan as much, but are still valued regardless. [center][b]Freelancer[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15942387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159424/15942387_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kalanar - Head of the Freelancers Guild[/b][/center] For Dragons who want to fight and protect the clan but don’t have the right temperament to be a Fighter or Lairguard, the Freelancer Guild is usually the slot they fall into. Freelancers go out and do battle with beastclan members to ensure they don't take any of the clan’s territory and see that the population of beastclan is kept to a minimum if not wiped out completely. they like to scrimmage with their clanmates and members of neighbouring and allied clans for fun, but they're better at fighting Beastclan than fellow dragons, they also do mercenary contract work for smaller clans that have few or weakened Fighting forces. mostly they run on a "Nobody hires me; Nobody fires me" system. Scars are often seen as marks of honour amongst the freelancers, the more scars you have the more respect you are given. [center][b]Dancer[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7899735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78998/7899735_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kardani - The Celestial Salsa[/b][/center] If there is one thing that is important to a clan it is high Morale, Dancers provide entertainment during celebrations and other events with their intricate routines and impressive, almost cringe-inducing moves. some are known for providing 'private dances' for the lonely and bored, but it is quite uncommon. some of the BlueFlame Dancers are actually 'part time' dancers and have other roles they fill as well, a few Fighters and Lairguards are also Part time dancers. [center][b]Scarf Pirate[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7469711] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74698/7469711_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kelanda - Captain of the Scarf Pirates[/b][/center] what once started out as a bunch of kids digging along the shores of the Blacksand Annex snowballed into a semi-reliable source of income for the clan. from stealing from rival clans to dredging the seafloors for loot, if you need something and don’t particularly care how it’s gotten the Scarf Pirates will do their best to track it down, its best not to ask where it came from when you get it tho. Literally anyone could be a Scarf Pirate if they wanted to, as long as you could put up with going out to sea as often as possible. [center][b]Mage[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15942389] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159424/15942389_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kezinax - The Pyromancer[/b][/center] regardless of lineage or how thickly the blood of an arcane flows through one’s veins - Magic is flippin’ amazeballs. Mages dedicate themselves to refining and mastering the art of spellcasting. From the most basic of fire spells to intricate protection wards and charms, they study it all. some use their skills for domestic reasons like helping [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10366101]Kirave[/url] Clean and Maintain the lair. others use their powers to provide backup and support for their Fighters, shooting off well timed mend spells and casting barriers to protect their fighters from spell damage, or they could be fighting alongside them blasting their foes away with torrents of wind and frigid blasts of ice. [center][b]Seer[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9755200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97553/9755200_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Keleh - She who knows what will be[/b][/center] no one is really sure how it happened or why Keleh Posses such a thing, but somehow this Guardian born of a Lairguard and a Healer has the ability to see the future. its only in swift glimpses and is often very Vague and difficult for her to interpret what she is seeing. but every so often she will warn her clan members of a danger they might face or randomly congratulate couples on the hatchlings they might and/or will have. her predictions are wrong just as often as they are right, and some visions are longer and clearer than others. some steer clear of her as they would rather let it unfold before them while others actively seek her aid because the future is scary and they need their spoilers darnit! [center][b]Lil Q'n'As[/b][/center] [center][i][b]so do Freelancers have a uniform Armour like Lairguards and Fighters?[/b][/i][/center] They don't. a Freelancer can wear whatever they want, Armour [i]is[/i] recommended but it’s not mandatory. when a full set is presented to a Freelancer expect to see it shared around, its not uncommon for partial mismatched sets to float around Among the Guild either. like say someone taking the tail guard and someone else taking the boots and Gauntlets. It’s also a camaraderie thing; [i]"I respect you so lets split this, I'll take the chest n shouder bits and you can have the rest"[/i] [center][b][i]Do Freelancers go out of their way to get Scarred?[/i][/b][/center] Some do, but the trained eye can tell the difference between a battle scar and a scar gotten in some other method, like accidentally geting knicked by a blade when sharpening it, or purposfuly bashing their head against a wall. [i]"Check out this Scar I got from fighting a Sprangyroo" "wait sec Kalanar, didn't you get that when you tried to make dinner last week?" "ye- NO! Shut up Kronur!"[/i] [center][b][i]by 'Private dances' do you mean...like a Lapdance?[/i][/b][/center] its akin to that, yes, but its nonsexual. more often than not is basically the dragon version of the Tango. or some kind of weird Conga. [center][i][b]do the mages fall under Kirixis' following?[/b][/i][/center] [i]kind of[/i] but not really, he's often too busy with his own duties as head healer and arcane leader to really spend much time with them, for the most part he just lets them do their own thing, as long as nobody ends up in his clinics for something they did; they can do whatever they want. they do answer to his sister Kristia as they see her as more of their figurehead than Krixis considering she spends more time with them. She keeps her brother informed of their activities. [center][i][b]what were some things Keleh predicted?[/b][/i][/center] She predicted Killon and Kelanda becoming mates, but pretty much anyone knew that. She also predicted her becoming mates with Kole but she kept it to herself so as to not scare the hell out of him. there were also a couple of battles, some births and a bunch of other stuff. its kind of a 50/50 on wether or not what she sees will come to pass, so most take what she predicts with a grain of salt, just to be safe. [center][b][i]so how does she 'see' the future? does she have like a crystal ball?[/i][/b][/center] Keleh goes into a kind of trance and the vision 'plays' in her eyes, she can do it voluntarily but sometimes her visions get 'triggered' when she sees other dragons or maintains eye contact with them for a decent amount of time. she can still see while shes having a vision tho, like you know how you can overlay a transparent video over another video? its like that.
Havent done one in a while so...

This calls for a BlueFlame Lore Drop!
(/ 9_9)/
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
____(((~[Lore]~)))______

Quirks Of The Clan IX

Why a Head and Council leader System.

Wow we goin’ all the way back to the first post I made. so if you remember on my first post I stated that BlueFlame have a head and council system in place because the clan is so massive and multi element populous. thats not the Only reason why they have such a system in place.
now if you remember Karos' birth clan; the Ashen-Pyre, basically went to hell after his father died. (you can find that story on page 7)
that was partly because they had a King and Heir system. When the leader fell, the next in line took their place. but since Karos was too young at the time, there was no way anyone was putting an inexperienced kid on the throne. and thus the infighting began and the Clan crumbled into ruin.

jump forward a couple of years and BlueFlame is starting to become more than just a ragtag bunch of wayward wanderers and homeless weirdos, it started to really form into a semblance to a 'proper' clan. there was absolutely NO WAY Karos was going to let what happened to his birth clan happen to this one.

and thus the Head and Council system was made, so if anything happened to him, his mate or any of the other leaders, there would always be someone else in charge for everyone to look to, it’s not just so that all elements are kept on equal footing.

It’s a safeguard to prevent the clan from collapsing should their leader fall.

Unusual Roles

Ive already covered major roles and lesser roles, now for the more obscure roles that dont nessasarily impact the clan as much, but are still valued regardless.

Freelancer

15942387_350.png

Kalanar - Head of the Freelancers Guild

For Dragons who want to fight and protect the clan but don’t have the right temperament to be a Fighter or Lairguard, the Freelancer Guild is usually the slot they fall into. Freelancers go out and do battle with beastclan members to ensure they don't take any of the clan’s territory and see that the population of beastclan is kept to a minimum if not wiped out completely.
they like to scrimmage with their clanmates and members of neighbouring and allied clans for fun, but they're better at fighting Beastclan than fellow dragons, they also do mercenary contract work for smaller clans that have few or weakened Fighting forces. mostly they run on a "Nobody hires me; Nobody fires me" system.
Scars are often seen as marks of honour amongst the freelancers, the more scars you have the more respect you are given.

Dancer

7899735_350.png

Kardani - The Celestial Salsa

If there is one thing that is important to a clan it is high Morale, Dancers provide entertainment during celebrations and other events with their intricate routines and impressive, almost cringe-inducing moves.
some are known for providing 'private dances' for the lonely and bored, but it is quite uncommon. some of the BlueFlame Dancers are actually 'part time' dancers and have other roles they fill as well, a few Fighters and Lairguards are also Part time dancers.

Scarf Pirate

7469711_350.png

Kelanda - Captain of the Scarf Pirates

what once started out as a bunch of kids digging along the shores of the Blacksand Annex snowballed into a semi-reliable source of income for the clan. from stealing from rival clans to dredging the seafloors for loot, if you need something and don’t particularly care how it’s gotten the Scarf Pirates will do their best to track it down, its best not to ask where it came from when you get it tho.
Literally anyone could be a Scarf Pirate if they wanted to, as long as you could put up with going out to sea as often as possible.

Mage

15942389_350.png

Kezinax - The Pyromancer

regardless of lineage or how thickly the blood of an arcane flows through one’s veins - Magic is flippin’ amazeballs.
Mages dedicate themselves to refining and mastering the art of spellcasting. From the most basic of fire spells to intricate protection wards and charms, they study it all. some use their skills for domestic reasons like helping Kirave Clean and Maintain the lair.
others use their powers to provide backup and support for their Fighters, shooting off well timed mend spells and casting barriers to protect their fighters from spell damage, or they could be fighting alongside them blasting their foes away with torrents of wind and frigid blasts of ice.

Seer

9755200_350.png

Keleh - She who knows what will be

no one is really sure how it happened or why Keleh Posses such a thing, but somehow this Guardian born of a Lairguard and a Healer has the ability to see the future.
its only in swift glimpses and is often very Vague and difficult for her to interpret what she is seeing.
but every so often she will warn her clan members of a danger they might face or randomly congratulate couples on the hatchlings they might and/or will have.
her predictions are wrong just as often as they are right, and some visions are longer and clearer than others.
some steer clear of her as they would rather let it unfold before them while others actively seek her aid because the future is scary and they need their spoilers darnit!

Lil Q'n'As

so do Freelancers have a uniform Armour like Lairguards and Fighters?

They don't. a Freelancer can wear whatever they want, Armour is recommended but it’s not mandatory. when a full set is presented to a Freelancer expect to see it shared around, its not uncommon for partial mismatched sets to float around Among the Guild either. like say someone taking the tail guard and someone else taking the boots and Gauntlets. It’s also a camaraderie thing;
"I respect you so lets split this, I'll take the chest n shouder bits and you can have the rest"

Do Freelancers go out of their way to get Scarred?

Some do, but the trained eye can tell the difference between a battle scar and a scar gotten in some other method, like accidentally geting knicked by a blade when sharpening it, or purposfuly bashing their head against a wall.
"Check out this Scar I got from fighting a Sprangyroo" "wait sec Kalanar, didn't you get that when you tried to make dinner last week?" "ye- NO! Shut up Kronur!"

by 'Private dances' do you mean...like a Lapdance?

its akin to that, yes, but its nonsexual. more often than not is basically the dragon version of the Tango. or some kind of weird Conga.

do the mages fall under Kirixis' following?

kind of but not really, he's often too busy with his own duties as head healer and arcane leader to really spend much time with them, for the most part he just lets them do their own thing, as long as nobody ends up in his clinics for something they did; they can do whatever they want. they do answer to his sister Kristia as they see her as more of their figurehead than Krixis considering she spends more time with them. She keeps her brother informed of their activities.

what were some things Keleh predicted?

She predicted Killon and Kelanda becoming mates, but pretty much anyone knew that. She also predicted her becoming mates with Kole but she kept it to herself so as to not scare the hell out of him.
there were also a couple of battles, some births and a bunch of other stuff.
its kind of a 50/50 on wether or not what she sees will come to pass, so most take what she predicts with a grain of salt, just to be safe.

so how does she 'see' the future? does she have like a crystal ball?

Keleh goes into a kind of trance and the vision 'plays' in her eyes, she can do it voluntarily but sometimes her visions get 'triggered' when she sees other dragons or maintains eye contact with them for a decent amount of time. she can still see while shes having a vision tho, like you know how you can overlay a transparent video over another video? its like that.
Oh gods time for the Wind Waker related lore dump. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24292303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242924/24292303_350.png[/img] [/url] So, I have this dragon right here, whose is the version of Link from my Wind Waker save file, and is also based off the same OC as his counterpart is. He's basically lost; he has only chosen to stay within my clan due to their territory being close to the coast, allowing him to keep watch of the sea in case the pirates show up. Sickle has been loyal to his captain, since after two games[and more] worth of adventures, you would probably trust the pirate that keeps helping you with your life, despite the fact that she is, again, a captain of a crew of pirates. He has kept watch for the ship since he was assigned to border guard duty; Sickle's hallucinations keep causing him to sit there and try to get the attention of a ship that isn't truly there. The clan let him find a familiar to keep him company. Most got a bit unnerved by his choice, but he thought the Darktouched Chimera carried themselves akin to the King of Hyrule/Red Lions, and they stay with him when they aren't hunting. He almost gave up on seeing Tetra and her crew again, until...... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24746841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247469/24746841_350.png[/img] [/url] This dragon[who, after lore events occur, will be named Tetra] got dragged into the clan's lair by the leader, Mephiles. She's sick, thin, and recovering from a very hard hit to the head, causing her to be completely spaced out; but oddly, while Mephiles was dragging her into the territory, she sat in place for a while and watched Sickle, before the leader got her to start moving again. When he was told by a little Fae that the clan leader may have founded his captain, suddenly Sickle got a big grin on his face, and laughed a bit at himself for giving up hope so easily. Granted, when he was told that Tetra didn't seem to be in a good enough mental state to talk, he did get disappointed; but hey, sneaking small gifts[aka the Marigold Corsage and the Twilight Sylvan Anklets] to her won't hurt, right? .......Though his stealth inability meant that Diancie, one of the clan's healers, saw him, but she won't tell; the Fae understands that he just wants to make his lost captain feel better, even if Tetra isn't aware that it's Sickle that was coming and seeing her. ..................I'm trying to get to the point where this lore has a happy ending; it just doesn't want to get that far yet.
Oh gods time for the Wind Waker related lore dump.

24292303_350.png

So, I have this dragon right here, whose is the version of Link from my Wind Waker save file, and is also based off the same OC as his counterpart is. He's basically lost; he has only chosen to stay within my clan due to their territory being close to the coast, allowing him to keep watch of the sea in case the pirates show up.

Sickle has been loyal to his captain, since after two games[and more] worth of adventures, you would probably trust the pirate that keeps helping you with your life, despite the fact that she is, again, a captain of a crew of pirates. He has kept watch for the ship since he was assigned to border guard duty; Sickle's hallucinations keep causing him to sit there and try to get the attention of a ship that isn't truly there.

The clan let him find a familiar to keep him company. Most got a bit unnerved by his choice, but he thought the Darktouched Chimera carried themselves akin to the King of Hyrule/Red Lions, and they stay with him when they aren't hunting. He almost gave up on seeing Tetra and her crew again, until......

24746841_350.png

This dragon[who, after lore events occur, will be named Tetra] got dragged into the clan's lair by the leader, Mephiles. She's sick, thin, and recovering from a very hard hit to the head, causing her to be completely spaced out; but oddly, while Mephiles was dragging her into the territory, she sat in place for a while and watched Sickle, before the leader got her to start moving again.

When he was told by a little Fae that the clan leader may have founded his captain, suddenly Sickle got a big grin on his face, and laughed a bit at himself for giving up hope so easily. Granted, when he was told that Tetra didn't seem to be in a good enough mental state to talk, he did get disappointed; but hey, sneaking small gifts[aka the Marigold Corsage and the Twilight Sylvan Anklets] to her won't hurt, right?

.......Though his stealth inability meant that Diancie, one of the clan's healers, saw him, but she won't tell; the Fae understands that he just wants to make his lost captain feel better, even if Tetra isn't aware that it's Sickle that was coming and seeing her.

..................I'm trying to get to the point where this lore has a happy ending; it just doesn't want to get that far yet.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
The Empyreal clan is a hive of industry, research, and oddness. The clan leaders pushed for a large, self-sufficient clan, and now that they have it, the mood is very relaxed. The recruiter has a vested interest in helping the needy, and her recruits have shaped the population dramatically. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24482506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244826/24482506_350.png[/img] [/url] Due to the sheer number of dragons present, many of them have unusually specialized roles. Some arose out of demand, and others were developed spontaneously. (Whether they're very valuable is a topic of debate.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24631730] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246318/24631730_350.png[/img] [/url] This florist here is just one of many occupations devoted to keeping the lair and its inhabitants clean, beautiful, and stable. The matriarch is very concerned by the Empyreal clan's presentation, and she's made it a top priority. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21823479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218235/21823479_350.png[/img] [/url] The clan is host to a rainbow of personalities, with many of them being eccentric and difficult. Most of the Empyreal are decent folk, but an organization this lax and huge inevitably gets some bad apples... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25045788] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250458/25045788_350.png[/img] [/url] ...but since the coffers are full, the larder is packed, and times are good, these abuses are barely noticed. If drama flares up, there's concerted efforts to end conflicts in a constructive way. Most drama is low-level simmering, not significant enough to call for an intervention. As far as the clan knows, there's no demons, serial killers, or undead monstrosities in their midst, and that pleases matriarch Shula. [b]Those[/b] cause far too much drama.
The Empyreal clan is a hive of industry, research, and oddness. The clan leaders pushed for a large, self-sufficient clan, and now that they have it, the mood is very relaxed. The recruiter has a vested interest in helping the needy, and her recruits have shaped the population dramatically.

24482506_350.png

Due to the sheer number of dragons present, many of them have unusually specialized roles. Some arose out of demand, and others were developed spontaneously. (Whether they're very valuable is a topic of debate.)

24631730_350.png

This florist here is just one of many occupations devoted to keeping the lair and its inhabitants clean, beautiful, and stable. The matriarch is very concerned by the Empyreal clan's presentation, and she's made it a top priority.

21823479_350.png

The clan is host to a rainbow of personalities, with many of them being eccentric and difficult. Most of the Empyreal are decent folk, but an organization this lax and huge inevitably gets some bad apples...

25045788_350.png

...but since the coffers are full, the larder is packed, and times are good, these abuses are barely noticed. If drama flares up, there's concerted efforts to end conflicts in a constructive way. Most drama is low-level simmering, not significant enough to call for an intervention. As far as the clan knows, there's no demons, serial killers, or undead monstrosities in their midst, and that pleases matriarch Shula. Those cause far too much drama.
Here's some lore from a pairing in my clan: [quote=Raven's story][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24031076] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240311/24031076_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]A talented dancer and skilled in her element's magic, Raven is the clan's entertainer and mage, and also has strong clairvoyance, to the point where many come to her for horoscopes and the like. She dances for the clan for celebrations of any kind, including the festivals. She uses her magic to make her dances extra elaborate, but can also fight very well with it. Despite being a performer, she is actually very quiet and keeps mostly to herself. It was not until she took up a mate did she open up a little more. Raven was born in The Sea of A Thousand Currents, but traveled from region to region performing her dances. She became so popular that the Emperor of a small empire in The Scarred Wasteland requested for her to dance for him. Raven traveled to the empire and danced for the Emperor and his court. Her dancing piqued the Emperor's interest in her, and he offered her to become his personal dancer. Raven accepted, and would then dance at the Emperor's request. These performances brought the dancer and Emperor closer and closer together. But, at the hand of fate, Raven and the Emperor were ripped apart. One day, a rival empire raided. Raven managed to escape, and to her knowledge at the time was the only one to escape. Saddened by how it appeared that something had happened to the Emperor, she traveled back to her home, finding the clan and joining it. She made the decision to stop dancing for the time being and became just the clan's mage. One day, a weak Imperial was brought back to the clan. Raven felt as if she knew them. She would watch him from afar, trying to place his face. And then she remembered: this was the Emperor she had danced for, and he was alive. Overjoyed, she flew over to him and wrapped her long body around him, repeating how he was the Emperor from back than, and how he had survived. The Imperial, named Yao, recognized her as well, and was equally as happy to see that she had made it out, too. Taking their reunion as a sign, the two were mated. Raven took up dancing again after that, dancing for her Emperor, and then eventually for the entire clan during celebrations. Raven says that she has a sister. However, she has no idea where she is today, and barely remembers the last time that she saw her. She often stays up at night, wondering about her. Raven knows that she is out there, but exactly where is not exactly the clearest...[/quote] [quote=Yao's story][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23779323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237794/23779323_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]When Yao first joined the clan he was very grumpy and kept mostly to himself. He would spend his time alone writing away on parchment, shooing away any dragons that got within ten feet of him. After taking on a mate did he open up more, becoming more cheerful and happy. However, every once in a while, he will slip into a depression as he longs for what is way out of his reach. He is the clan's historian, responsible for recording down everything that goes on in and outside the clan. Yao used to be the Emperor of a small empire in The Scarred Wasteland. He lived a life of high luxury. All he had to do was point at something, and he would get it, no matter what. Yao was arranged to be married to the princess of another empire. She never arrived to their wedding, though. Even though she was arranged to love him, Yao was still upset about it. He started to take in abandoned hatchlings and would raise them to be sturdy and strong. Two were taken from him, though, and the rest all left once they were old enough. Yao fell into a depression once the last one left. Later, Yao had heard wind of a famous dancer that traveled from region to region. Yao sent a messenger to find the dancer and request for them to come dance for him and his court. The dancer arrived days later and danced for Yao and his court. Every member of the court enjoyed the dancer's style of dancing, especially Yao. He was so intrigued with the dancer that he requested that she become his personal dancer. He was delighted when she accepted. With every dance, the Emperor became more and more interested in the dancer. He planned on mating her one day, but fate was against him. One day, a rival empire launched an attack on Yao's empire. Yao stayed behind and fought back. He soon became overwhelmed by enemies. Seeing how badly beaten he was, he fled and managed to make it all the way to the border of The Scarred Wasteland and The Sea of A Thousand Currents. His last thought before blacking out was if his dancer was okay. Yao was found by Skylark at the very edge of The Scarred Wasteland, right where the Plaguebringer's domain meets the waters of the Tidelord's domain. He was unconscious and hurt badly. It took her and many members of the clan to bring the Imperial back to Tsunami Flats. He became a member of the clan that day. The other clan members tried to help care for him, but Yao brushed off their attempts and nursed himself back to health. He spent most of his time alone writing things down. No one knew what he was writing. He would ignore any questions regarding what he was writing and shoo off any dragons that tried to peer over his shoulder to get a glimpse of his writings (little did anyone know Yao was just merely writing down everything that was going on in and outside the clan). Yao would keep his writings in scroll cases, and eventually had a whole tide pool full of them. It was not until Yao took up the clan's mage and dancer as a mate and had children of his own did anyone learn this Imperial's past.[/quote]
Here's some lore from a pairing in my clan:
Raven's story wrote:
A talented dancer and skilled in her element's magic, Raven is the clan's entertainer and mage, and also has strong clairvoyance, to the point where many come to her for horoscopes and the like. She dances for the clan for celebrations of any kind, including the festivals. She uses her magic to make her dances extra elaborate, but can also fight very well with it. Despite being a performer, she is actually very quiet and keeps mostly to herself. It was not until she took up a mate did she open up a little more.

Raven was born in The Sea of A Thousand Currents, but traveled from region to region performing her dances. She became so popular that the Emperor of a small empire in The Scarred Wasteland requested for her to dance for him. Raven traveled to the empire and danced for the Emperor and his court. Her dancing piqued the Emperor's interest in her, and he offered her to become his personal dancer. Raven accepted, and would then dance at the Emperor's request. These performances brought the dancer and Emperor closer and closer together. But, at the hand of fate, Raven and the Emperor were ripped apart. One day, a rival empire raided. Raven managed to escape, and to her knowledge at the time was the only one to escape.

Saddened by how it appeared that something had happened to the Emperor, she traveled back to her home, finding the clan and joining it. She made the decision to stop dancing for the time being and became just the clan's mage. One day, a weak Imperial was brought back to the clan. Raven felt as if she knew them. She would watch him from afar, trying to place his face. And then she remembered: this was the Emperor she had danced for, and he was alive. Overjoyed, she flew over to him and wrapped her long body around him, repeating how he was the Emperor from back than, and how he had survived. The Imperial, named Yao, recognized her as well, and was equally as happy to see that she had made it out, too. Taking their reunion as a sign, the two were mated. Raven took up dancing again after that, dancing for her Emperor, and then eventually for the entire clan during celebrations.

Raven says that she has a sister. However, she has no idea where she is today, and barely remembers the last time that she saw her. She often stays up at night, wondering about her. Raven knows that she is out there, but exactly where is not exactly the clearest...

Yao's story wrote:
When Yao first joined the clan he was very grumpy and kept mostly to himself. He would spend his time alone writing away on parchment, shooing away any dragons that got within ten feet of him. After taking on a mate did he open up more, becoming more cheerful and happy. However, every once in a while, he will slip into a depression as he longs for what is way out of his reach. He is the clan's historian, responsible for recording down everything that goes on in and outside the clan.

Yao used to be the Emperor of a small empire in The Scarred Wasteland. He lived a life of high luxury. All he had to do was point at something, and he would get it, no matter what. Yao was arranged to be married to the princess of another empire. She never arrived to their wedding, though. Even though she was arranged to love him, Yao was still upset about it. He started to take in abandoned hatchlings and would raise them to be sturdy and strong. Two were taken from him, though, and the rest all left once they were old enough. Yao fell into a depression once the last one left.

Later, Yao had heard wind of a famous dancer that traveled from region to region. Yao sent a messenger to find the dancer and request for them to come dance for him and his court. The dancer arrived days later and danced for Yao and his court. Every member of the court enjoyed the dancer's style of dancing, especially Yao. He was so intrigued with the dancer that he requested that she become his personal dancer. He was delighted when she accepted. With every dance, the Emperor became more and more interested in the dancer. He planned on mating her one day, but fate was against him.

One day, a rival empire launched an attack on Yao's empire. Yao stayed behind and fought back. He soon became overwhelmed by enemies. Seeing how badly beaten he was, he fled and managed to make it all the way to the border of The Scarred Wasteland and The Sea of A Thousand Currents. His last thought before blacking out was if his dancer was okay.

Yao was found by Skylark at the very edge of The Scarred Wasteland, right where the Plaguebringer's domain meets the waters of the Tidelord's domain. He was unconscious and hurt badly. It took her and many members of the clan to bring the Imperial back to Tsunami Flats. He became a member of the clan that day. The other clan members tried to help care for him, but Yao brushed off their attempts and nursed himself back to health. He spent most of his time alone writing things down. No one knew what he was writing. He would ignore any questions regarding what he was writing and shoo off any dragons that tried to peer over his shoulder to get a glimpse of his writings (little did anyone know Yao was just merely writing down everything that was going on in and outside the clan). Yao would keep his writings in scroll cases, and eventually had a whole tide pool full of them. It was not until Yao took up the clan's mage and dancer as a mate and had children of his own did anyone learn this Imperial's past.
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
@BlueFireDrakka Wow, so many names starting with K! My progens came back this week, so I still need to figure out how that ties into the lore. I think it means there'll be some sort of leadership change, but I have no idea yet. This boy has all the clan lore, he's the historian/advisor [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13552941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135530/13552941_350.png[/img] [/url] I think my clan's starting to have its own Wildclaw faction, and once I get that figured out these two will be the leaders of that faction. Mia and her former mate were the leaders of my old Wildclaw faction before that disbanded, so it makes sense that Mia and her new mate will lead the new faction! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4969925] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49700/4969925_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17096855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170969/17096855_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BlueFireDrakka Wow, so many names starting with K!

My progens came back this week, so I still need to figure out how that ties into the lore. I think it means there'll be some sort of leadership change, but I have no idea yet.

This boy has all the clan lore, he's the historian/advisor

13552941_350.png

I think my clan's starting to have its own Wildclaw faction, and once I get that figured out these two will be the leaders of that faction. Mia and her former mate were the leaders of my old Wildclaw faction before that disbanded, so it makes sense that Mia and her new mate will lead the new faction!

4969925_350.png

17096855_350.png
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
@RogueWolf5

its mah thing. it started with my Progens Karos and Kaya then just snowballed from there. so all my dregs have names starting with K.
tho it can get a tad difficult trying to come up with names, luckily I found a name generator site that helps me when I get stumped.
@RogueWolf5

its mah thing. it started with my Progens Karos and Kaya then just snowballed from there. so all my dregs have names starting with K.
tho it can get a tad difficult trying to come up with names, luckily I found a name generator site that helps me when I get stumped.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26