Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your Clan's Lore/Story-time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Regenherz

eeeeeee~! <3

Im glad you liked it XD. its really comforting to know that peeps are actually reading what I put out and not Just lumping their lore onto here.

I'll be putting up a short story of what Krixis has to go through as the Head healer and Arcane expert (and some of the hilarious sheez that he has to put up with from The Scarf Pirates and Killon) sometime soon. Im just cataloguing what kind of injuries and sicknesses that the clan members would acquire.

Edit- (its now posted)
@Regenherz

eeeeeee~! <3

Im glad you liked it XD. its really comforting to know that peeps are actually reading what I put out and not Just lumping their lore onto here.

I'll be putting up a short story of what Krixis has to go through as the Head healer and Arcane expert (and some of the hilarious sheez that he has to put up with from The Scarf Pirates and Killon) sometime soon. Im just cataloguing what kind of injuries and sicknesses that the clan members would acquire.

Edit- (its now posted)
tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
@BlueFireDrakka Yaaay! In a VERY brief nutshell, my reasoning for having dragons from all Flights is that the Gladekeeper values balance and health, so she permits and even encourages the mixing of breeds and walks of life. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69200/6919985_350.png?mtime=VhIfwgACoRI.png[/img] The matriarch, Anfisa, found her mate (below) while searching for her Charge. Her mate turned out to be the charge she was looking for. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69200/6919986_350.png?mtime=Vd6jAgABy5o.png[/img] They had a clutch of eggs - one male and one female. Only the female stayed, and tends the gardens. The male left to assist the Gladekeeper, having never found his Charge for so long. They had a second clutch, and one male from the clutch found a mate from another Flight. An Ice dragon ambassador came for a visit, fell in love with the lifestyle of the Clan and stayed. It grew from there. I hope I didn't repeat myself too much. ^^'
@BlueFireDrakka Yaaay!

In a VERY brief nutshell, my reasoning for having dragons from all Flights is that the Gladekeeper values balance and health, so she permits and even encourages the mixing of breeds and walks of life.

6919985_350.png?mtime=VhIfwgACoRI.png

The matriarch, Anfisa, found her mate (below) while searching for her Charge. Her mate turned out to be the charge she was looking for.

6919986_350.png?mtime=Vd6jAgABy5o.png

They had a clutch of eggs - one male and one female. Only the female stayed, and tends the gardens. The male left to assist the Gladekeeper, having never found his Charge for so long. They had a second clutch, and one male from the clutch found a mate from another Flight. An Ice dragon ambassador came for a visit, fell in love with the lifestyle of the Clan and stayed. It grew from there.

I hope I didn't repeat myself too much. ^^'
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Oh man, okay. My lore is kind of a jumbled mess because I literally just make random characters and needed some way to throw them all together and, well, here's what happened: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9727381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97274/9727381_350.png[/img] [/url] So my clan leader Marzipan is an arcane dragon who was never very good at magic. What he [i]was[/i] good at was manipulating people, so he more or less decided to start a business around blackmailing for the sake of hoarding power/making sure things went his way. So now he's an information broker, but as a cover for that he runs a publishing company that prints super trashy gossip magazines. He knows a lot of things he probably shouldn't. The clan (company?) has a pretty big security force, but isn't actually very powerful and would probably lose a fight against any larger warmongering clan. To prevent this, Marzi pretty much keeps enemies in a constant detente by holding the fact that he can release their tactical/strategic secrets to other aggressive factions at pretty much any time. Apart from the security team, the clan is basically divided into groups based on what they do for the publishing company (writers, editors, photographers, etc.). However, like the company itself, many of these titles are just covers for what they really do (i.e. a photographer might be a spy who gathers information, a writer would work low-key messages/threats into their stories, etc.). Depending on how competent/devious a dragon is, their duties may be mostly focused on espionage, or they may be entirely separate from all shady business and only centered around making magazines. The main focus of Marzipan's game is hoarding power, but this also entails preventing power from being thrown out of balance. So while the group is not inherently good, they will act to stop any especially evil force that threatens the status quo. ----- I spent about 5 min. typing all of that out, so sorry if it's kind of messy. Pretty much all of my perm-dragons have bios (at least ones that are planned out/in progress), but because of that they all sort of have different stories going on. Maybe I'll post some more stuff later if I have the time *shrugs*
Oh man, okay. My lore is kind of a jumbled mess because I literally just make random characters and needed some way to throw them all together and, well, here's what happened:

9727381_350.png

So my clan leader Marzipan is an arcane dragon who was never very good at magic. What he was good at was manipulating people, so he more or less decided to start a business around blackmailing for the sake of hoarding power/making sure things went his way. So now he's an information broker, but as a cover for that he runs a publishing company that prints super trashy gossip magazines. He knows a lot of things he probably shouldn't.

The clan (company?) has a pretty big security force, but isn't actually very powerful and would probably lose a fight against any larger warmongering clan. To prevent this, Marzi pretty much keeps enemies in a constant detente by holding the fact that he can release their tactical/strategic secrets to other aggressive factions at pretty much any time.

Apart from the security team, the clan is basically divided into groups based on what they do for the publishing company (writers, editors, photographers, etc.). However, like the company itself, many of these titles are just covers for what they really do (i.e. a photographer might be a spy who gathers information, a writer would work low-key messages/threats into their stories, etc.). Depending on how competent/devious a dragon is, their duties may be mostly focused on espionage, or they may be entirely separate from all shady business and only centered around making magazines.

The main focus of Marzipan's game is hoarding power, but this also entails preventing power from being thrown out of balance. So while the group is not inherently good, they will act to stop any especially evil force that threatens the status quo.

I spent about 5 min. typing all of that out, so sorry if it's kind of messy. Pretty much all of my perm-dragons have bios (at least ones that are planned out/in progress), but because of that they all sort of have different stories going on. Maybe I'll post some more stuff later if I have the time *shrugs*
VOIPBvS.png
[b]and here is not one, not two but [i]Three[/i]. yes Three short stories about My resident Healer Krixis. enjoy~![/b] (also a warning: if you can't stomach vague descriptions of Squick, feel free to skip the first two) [center][u][b]The Life Of A Healer[/b][/u][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68824/6882353_350.png[/img][/center] Krixis didn't necessarily hate his job, in fact he could not see himself doing anything else. he could have been a battle Mage if he wanted to, he certainly had the power for it. he wanted to help his fellow dragons. The look of gratitude and appreciation on the faces of those he healed was all he needed to know what he was doing was good. That being said, there were [i]some times[/i] when he [i]really[/i] wished he'd become a Battle Mage instead... [s]-------------------[/s] [center][u][i][b]The day Karnak was humbled[/b][/i][/u][/center] the day started as any other, Krixis awoke, he greeted his clanmates, he ate and then straight to his Healer Den to await his sometimes idiotic patients. while he was organising his books on Potions and herb preparations Kallia came bursting in [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70099/7009843_350.png[/img][/center] "Karos just beat the snot out of Karnak! he's bleeding pretty bad" Krixis looked up from his books "right let me just-" "no need Kravad is bringing him" Kallia poked her head out the entrance "Krava! bring him in here!" Kravad came abling in with [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70479/7047802_350.png[/img][/center] a bleeding and scratched Karnak [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71045/7104418_350.png[/img][/center] on his back, he staggered a bit but then -as gently as he could- Laid his azure kin down onto the Healers padded mat then exited the den to give the healer some room and return to his own duties, Kallia remained behind. Krixis quickly assessed his injuries and then started to gather Poultices and bandages. "hows it looking Krix? he gonna be okay?"Kallia asked in a worried tone, Krixis ignored the way Karnak hissed when he dabbed the wounds around his eye with a potion soaked cloth "they look bad but they are mostly just flesh wounds, Karos went easy on you" Karnak snorted "didn't feel like flesh woun- [b]aaa[i]aaahhh[/i][/b]~! you [i]sure[/i] he went soft on me?" Krixis applied the poultice to the wound and then moved his attention to the arm "oh yes, I once saw Karos bash the head of a centaur [i]clean off[/i], [i]Trust me[/i], he went [i]easy[/i] on you" once all the injuries were cleaned and bandaged, Krixis washed his paws "your going to be sore and stiff for a few days. you know the drill; no scratching, no pulling at your bandages, keep them dry, yada yada yada, they'll heal, But they [i]will[/i] scar" The Azure Imperial looked a mix between disbelief and horrified "WHAT!? you mean I'm going to have these marks [i]Forever[/i]!?" Krixis nodded "they may fade with time but other than that: yes, Until the day you die; you will bear scars" Karnak slammed his head to the floor then reeled back with a snarl. red stains bloomed under his face bandages and Krixis threw up his wings "ugh! you just reopened your wound! now I have to redress it and everything!" he grumbled as he pulled off the bandages and cleaned away the poultice "you know, you should be [i]glad[/i] your even [i]alive[/i], Karos could have [i]easily [/i]Killed you" he continued on with such thinly veiled antagonising while he retreated the wound. the reminder that The Queen Of The Dark Places was still there appeared up in the form of giggles. once the newly reopened face wound was closed, cleaned and dressed. Krixis outed the two of them with the final yell "and I better not see your Bandaged Blue Butt in here again until you need your bandages removed!" he then proceeded to see the Bandaged blue butt every three days for a month. [s]-------------------[/s] [center][u][b][i]the Downsides of Piracy[/i][/b][/u][/center] it was always a fanfare whenever the Scarf Pirates returned from a successful Plunder run, the Chests were busted open and their loot was shared amongst the clan, Krixis and the other arcane dragons always got first pick, since more than a few unstable magic artifacts were found, it was safer for their Experts in magic to deal with them. this plunder run was heralded more with a squeak from a kazoo. Krixis was doing his rounds and checking up on the Ice dragons who had suffered mild heatstroke from their new volcanic home when Kelanda approached him with worry upon her face [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74698/7469711_350.png[/img][/center] "there ye are! Ye gotta come see Kervis, he picked up a touch of something in the Thousand Currents, his scrapes wont stop bleedin'" Krixis just nodded and followed Kelanda to said dragons den [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78707/7870640_350.png[/img][/center] Kervis was curlled up on his mound of fur with tight bandages bound around various small scratches. Kelanda rubbed her head against his in a comforting greeting "Ker, I found him mate, he'll know whats wrong with you" Krixis approached him and then opened his mouth, the dragons gums where swollen and red "Kelanda, what was the last thing he ate?" the Pirate Captain looked thoughtful "uhhhrrrr...I think it was a bunch of Shadowmist Oysters and some Crystal Jellyfish, and before that is was mainly our dried meat store, why?" "stay here, I'll be back" Krixis grumbled and left the den, you could here him say something to Kaya before he returned and then shoved a Miniature Potash Peach into Kervis' mouth and made him swallow it. "Kervis, you are a guardian, you need a balanced diet of meat, fish, bugs AND plants. so in short: You have Scurvy: eat a blasted Potash Peach!" he then all but slammed a wodden bowl of the fruits onto his bedside flat-stone and left. Kervis looked up at Kelanda "...please don't tell me mum" "not a word" Krixis glanced Back at the dragons den before he shouted at the top of his lungs: "Hey Keri! you'll [i]never[/i] Guess what your son has!" [s]-------------------[/s] [center][u][i][b]How did you even get that in there?[/b][/i][/u][/center] It was a suspiciously uneventful day when Krixis returned from his daily herb run to Find Killon sitting in the middle of his healer mat with his jaws slightly ajar, something white wedged between them [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84940/8493963_350.png[/img][/center] "that had [i]better[/i] be another dove in your mouth" Krixis growled in annoyance, Killon simply looked down at the floor in slight shame, and Krixis groaned "all right lets get this out of your mouth" Killon lifted his head and allowed Krixis to edge out the thing in his mouth, which turned out to be a Wildwood Owl skull "Thank You." "your welcome. now again...for the [i]Hundred and seventh [/i]time, try not to get anything wedged in there again" Killon was silent for a moment before he answered "No promises" little over a week later Krixis returned to again find Killon sitting in his den, but this time it was with Kirave and the thing in his mouth was clearly a Sugarmelon [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103662/10366101_350.png[/img][/center] The Earth Guardian pointed to the fruit "we were playing catch the melon when it got stuck in there and we cant get it out" The Mage dragon sighed in resignation "of course it did" he walked forward and griped the melon, giving it a sharp tug, earning only an annoyed grunt from The Huntmaster. "it really is wedged in there, on your teeth too...we'll need unconventional methods for this" Kirave looked slightly worried when magenta energy started to build up in the Arcane leader's mouth "wait...Krixis-! no-!" with a whoosh and explosion of purple. the small Mana bolt collided with the melon and burst it, sending the magenta juice and fruit segments everywhere. while Kirave set to work cleaning up the messy den, Killon closed and opened his unharmed jaws before Licking the juice off his mouth "Thank You" "your welcome. now again...for the [i]Hundred and eighth [/i]time and for the love of all that is sacred and holy; at least [i]try[/i] not to get anything wedged in there...again " "...No Promises." [s]-------------------[/s] yes The life of a Healer is not free of its challenges,like the one illness case that takes just too long to solve, or the hatchlings that shove bones up their noses, or the times where the only thing he could do was sit and wait. It is a Hard life, sometimes impossibly so. Like trying to stop Killon from getting things lodged in his mouth. But he would not trade if for the world.
and here is not one, not two but Three. yes Three short stories about My resident Healer Krixis. enjoy~!
(also a warning: if you can't stomach vague descriptions of Squick, feel free to skip the first two)

The Life Of A Healer
6882353_350.png

Krixis didn't necessarily hate his job, in fact he could not see himself doing anything else. he could have been a battle Mage if he wanted to, he certainly had the power for it. he wanted to help his fellow dragons. The look of gratitude and appreciation on the faces of those he healed was all he needed to know what he was doing was good.

That being said, there were some times when he really wished he'd become a Battle Mage instead...

The day Karnak was humbled

the day started as any other, Krixis awoke, he greeted his clanmates, he ate and then straight to his Healer Den to await his sometimes idiotic patients.

while he was organising his books on Potions and herb preparations Kallia came bursting in
7009843_350.png

"Karos just beat the snot out of Karnak! he's bleeding pretty bad" Krixis looked up from his books "right let me just-" "no need Kravad is bringing him" Kallia poked her head out the entrance "Krava! bring him in here!"

Kravad came abling in with
7047802_350.png

a bleeding and scratched Karnak
7104418_350.png

on his back, he staggered a bit but then -as gently as he could- Laid his azure kin down onto the Healers padded mat then exited the den to give the healer some room and return to his own duties, Kallia remained behind. Krixis quickly assessed his injuries and then started to gather Poultices and bandages. "hows it looking Krix? he gonna be okay?"Kallia asked in a worried tone, Krixis ignored the way Karnak hissed when he dabbed the wounds around his eye with a potion soaked cloth

"they look bad but they are mostly just flesh wounds, Karos went easy on you" Karnak snorted "didn't feel like flesh woun- aaaaaahhh~! you sure he went soft on me?" Krixis applied the poultice to the wound and then moved his attention to the arm "oh yes, I once saw Karos bash the head of a centaur clean off, Trust me, he went easy on you"

once all the injuries were cleaned and bandaged, Krixis washed his paws "your going to be sore and stiff for a few days. you know the drill; no scratching, no pulling at your bandages, keep them dry, yada yada yada, they'll heal, But they will scar"

The Azure Imperial looked a mix between disbelief and horrified "WHAT!? you mean I'm going to have these marks Forever!?" Krixis nodded "they may fade with time but other than that: yes, Until the day you die; you will bear scars" Karnak slammed his head to the floor then reeled back with a snarl.

red stains bloomed under his face bandages and Krixis threw up his wings "ugh! you just reopened your wound! now I have to redress it and everything!" he grumbled as he pulled off the bandages and cleaned away the poultice "you know, you should be glad your even alive, Karos could have easily Killed you" he continued on with such thinly veiled antagonising while he retreated the wound. the reminder that The Queen Of The Dark Places was still there appeared up in the form of giggles.

once the newly reopened face wound was closed, cleaned and dressed. Krixis outed the two of them with the final yell "and I better not see your Bandaged Blue Butt in here again until you need your bandages removed!"

he then proceeded to see the Bandaged blue butt every three days for a month.

the Downsides of Piracy

it was always a fanfare whenever the Scarf Pirates returned from a successful Plunder run, the Chests were busted open and their loot was shared amongst the clan, Krixis and the other arcane dragons always got first pick, since more than a few unstable magic artifacts were found, it was safer for their Experts in magic to deal with them.

this plunder run was heralded more with a squeak from a kazoo.

Krixis was doing his rounds and checking up on the Ice dragons who had suffered mild heatstroke from their new volcanic home when Kelanda approached him with worry upon her face
7469711_350.png

"there ye are! Ye gotta come see Kervis, he picked up a touch of something in the Thousand Currents, his scrapes wont stop bleedin'"

Krixis just nodded and followed Kelanda to said dragons den
7870640_350.png
Kervis was curlled up on his mound of fur with tight bandages bound around various small scratches. Kelanda rubbed her head against his in a comforting greeting

"Ker, I found him mate, he'll know whats wrong with you"

Krixis approached him and then opened his mouth, the dragons gums where swollen and red

"Kelanda, what was the last thing he ate?" the Pirate Captain looked thoughtful "uhhhrrrr...I think it was a bunch of Shadowmist Oysters and some Crystal Jellyfish, and before that is was mainly our dried meat store, why?"

"stay here, I'll be back" Krixis grumbled and left the den, you could here him say something to Kaya before he returned and then shoved a Miniature Potash Peach into Kervis' mouth and made him swallow it.

"Kervis, you are a guardian, you need a balanced diet of meat, fish, bugs AND plants. so in short: You have Scurvy: eat a blasted Potash Peach!" he then all but slammed a wodden bowl of the fruits onto his bedside flat-stone and left.

Kervis looked up at Kelanda "...please don't tell me mum" "not a word"

Krixis glanced Back at the dragons den before he shouted at the top of his lungs:

"Hey Keri! you'll never Guess what your son has!"

How did you even get that in there?

It was a suspiciously uneventful day when Krixis returned from his daily herb run to Find Killon sitting in the middle of his healer mat with his jaws slightly ajar, something white wedged between them
8493963_350.png

"that had better be another dove in your mouth" Krixis growled in annoyance, Killon simply looked down at the floor in slight shame, and Krixis groaned "all right lets get this out of your mouth"

Killon lifted his head and allowed Krixis to edge out the thing in his mouth, which turned out to be a Wildwood Owl skull "Thank You." "your welcome. now again...for the Hundred and seventh time, try not to get anything wedged in there again" Killon was silent for a moment before he answered "No promises"

little over a week later Krixis returned to again find Killon sitting in his den, but this time it was with Kirave and the thing in his mouth was clearly a Sugarmelon
10366101_350.png

The Earth Guardian pointed to the fruit "we were playing catch the melon when it got stuck in there and we cant get it out" The Mage dragon sighed in resignation "of course it did" he walked forward and griped the melon, giving it a sharp tug, earning only an annoyed grunt from The Huntmaster.

"it really is wedged in there, on your teeth too...we'll need unconventional methods for this" Kirave looked slightly worried when magenta energy started to build up in the Arcane leader's mouth "wait...Krixis-! no-!" with a whoosh and explosion of purple. the small Mana bolt collided with the melon and burst it, sending the magenta juice and fruit segments everywhere.

while Kirave set to work cleaning up the messy den, Killon closed and opened his unharmed jaws before Licking the juice off his mouth "Thank You" "your welcome. now again...for the Hundred and eighth time and for the love of all that is sacred and holy; at least try not to get anything wedged in there...again " "...No Promises."

yes The life of a Healer is not free of its challenges,like the one illness case that takes just too long to solve, or the hatchlings that shove bones up their noses, or the times where the only thing he could do was sit and wait.
It is a Hard life, sometimes impossibly so. Like trying to stop Killon from getting things lodged in his mouth.

But he would not trade if for the world.
hmmm, not many more uploads recently... :C This calls for a BlueFlame Lore drop! (/o_o)/ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ ~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~ [u]____[/u](((~[Lore]~)))[u]_____[/u] [center][u][b]Quirks Of The Clan[/b][/u][/center] [center][b]Why the Name BlueFlame?[/b][/center] Simple, its actually a Nod to Karos' (non-existent) Father, Kahrrod: [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=27&wing=22&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=2&tert=41&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] Karos adored his father, he was well known for his strength and loyalty and because of his rare gift: the fire he breathed was blue. Karos was often referred to as 'his fathers breath' because of his wings being the colour of the flames. When his father died He left to start his own clan since his birth clan had quickly dispersed into splinter groups and fought over the territory. to carry on his fathers spirit he kept his 'flame' alive: and Thus the Clan of BlueFlame. [i](non-lore wise? because blue flames are really really hot and its kind of a my flames are hotter than yours thing)[/i] [center][b]Kristia the Poly-dreg[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6882352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68824/6882352_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Kristia is actually the centre of a Polyamorous mateship, she doesn't have a mate, she has three [center]Karnak [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7104418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71045/7104418_350.png[/img] [/url] Kravad [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7047802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70479/7047802_350.png[/img] [/url] and Kyracnious [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9848966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98490/9848966_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] the three mates actually get along quite well and sometimes they do have the occasional "she's spending more time with X" fights since she dose have bouts of favouritism for one. but aside from that they function almost perfectly fine. Kristia loves them all equaly and has nicknames and unique greetings for the three of them: Karnak's is My Love -as he was her first. hes her 'main Mate'- She licks his eye scar then buries her head under his jaw mane Kravad's is My Dear - cus he was her second, hes sliiightly more of a romantic than Karnak (tho he'd deny it) - she rubs noses then licks his left ear Kyracnious' is My Darling - as her third, and cus hes so fukin hawt (and the Dreg knows it) - she bites his beard then rubs cheeks. occasionally they'll mate with others but they always return to Kristia and vice versa. [center][u][b]Lore Regarding the Last story drop:[/b][/u] [i][b]Why dose everything get stuck in Killon's mouth?[/b][/i][/center] Because Killon runs on cat logic: "If I fits; I sits" or more "if I can Fit it into my mouth; it goes into my mouth" but then it goes to far back and jams in his joint preventing him form being able to close his mouth, therefore Krixis has to unjam it for him. [center][b][i]Why not some other healer?[/i][/b][/center] Because Krixis is the only one that Killon trusts not to break his teeth, a Hunter without teeth cannot hunt. and even if he did break a tooth he would reattach it immediately. Its kind of his way of saying "your a good healer" if he always goes to you for treatment. Krixis was kind of flattered when he realised that he was being complimented on his Skills. [center][b][i]Is there anything that doesn't get stuck in his mouth?[/i][/b][/center] Hatchlings and Birds. and food because he swallows. [center][b][i]Why is Krixis keeping score of how many things he's pulled out of Killons mouth?[/i][/b][/center] Because he's aiming for a record of "how many things can I pull from a single patient", started when he was yanking 27 arrows out of Karos after a run in with Centaurs. then Killon came along and smashed the record with his mouth jamming habits, hes aiming for a record of 200 things. hes even got a journal hidden in his Healer den recording [i]Everything[/i] hes pulled out and how it needed to be pulled out. long story short: Its his weird healer thing. and for the base idea: he yanks out around 3-5 things a month. [center][i][b]Krixis was kind of mean to Kervis...[/b][/i][/center] that's because Scurvy falls under what he decrees "stupidity illness'" like colds from running around in the snow/rain for too long and stomach aches from eating too much. to quote Krixis: "[i]you don't want a cold? then don't run around in the rain![/i]"
hmmm, not many more uploads recently... :C

This calls for a BlueFlame Lore drop!

(/o_o)/
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
~~~~~~\ \ \~~~~~~
____(((~[Lore]~)))_____
Quirks Of The Clan

Why the Name BlueFlame?

Simple, its actually a Nod to Karos' (non-existent) Father, Kahrrod:
dragonpic2.php?body=27&wing=22&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=2&tert=41&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Karos adored his father, he was well known for his strength and loyalty and because of his rare gift: the fire he breathed was blue.
Karos was often referred to as 'his fathers breath' because of his wings being the colour of the flames.
When his father died He left to start his own clan since his birth clan had quickly dispersed into splinter groups and fought over the territory.

to carry on his fathers spirit he kept his 'flame' alive: and Thus the Clan of BlueFlame.

(non-lore wise? because blue flames are really really hot and its kind of a my flames are hotter than yours thing)

Kristia the Poly-dreg

Kristia is actually the centre of a Polyamorous mateship, she doesn't have a mate, she has three
Karnak

7104418_350.png

Kravad

7047802_350.png

and Kyracnious

9848966_350.png

the three mates actually get along quite well and sometimes they do have the occasional "she's spending more time with X" fights since she dose have bouts of favouritism for one. but aside from that they function almost perfectly fine. Kristia loves them all equaly and has nicknames and unique greetings for the three of them:

Karnak's is My Love -as he was her first. hes her 'main Mate'- She licks his eye scar then buries her head under his jaw mane

Kravad's is My Dear - cus he was her second, hes sliiightly more of a romantic than Karnak (tho he'd deny it) - she rubs noses then licks his left ear

Kyracnious' is My Darling - as her third, and cus hes so ***** hawt (and the Dreg knows it) - she bites his beard then rubs cheeks.

occasionally they'll mate with others but they always return to Kristia and vice versa.

Lore Regarding the Last story drop:

Why dose everything get stuck in Killon's mouth?

Because Killon runs on cat logic: "If I fits; I sits" or more "if I can Fit it into my mouth; it goes into my mouth" but then it goes to far back and jams in his joint preventing him form being able to close his mouth, therefore Krixis has to unjam it for him.

Why not some other healer?

Because Krixis is the only one that Killon trusts not to break his teeth, a Hunter without teeth cannot hunt. and even if he did break a tooth he would reattach it immediately. Its kind of his way of saying "your a good healer" if he always goes to you for treatment.
Krixis was kind of flattered when he realised that he was being complimented on his Skills.

Is there anything that doesn't get stuck in his mouth?

Hatchlings and Birds.
and food because he swallows.

Why is Krixis keeping score of how many things he's pulled out of Killons mouth?

Because he's aiming for a record of "how many things can I pull from a single patient", started when he was yanking 27 arrows out of Karos after a run in with Centaurs. then Killon came along and smashed the record with his mouth jamming habits, hes aiming for a record of 200 things. hes even got a journal hidden in his Healer den recording Everything hes pulled out and how it needed to be pulled out. long story short: Its his weird healer thing.
and for the base idea: he yanks out around 3-5 things a month.

Krixis was kind of mean to Kervis...

that's because Scurvy falls under what he decrees "stupidity illness'" like colds from running around in the snow/rain for too long and stomach aches from eating too much.
to quote Krixis: "you don't want a cold? then don't run around in the rain!"
@BlueFireDrakka I'll try to keep this post somewhat short [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3873371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38734/3873371_350.png[/img] [/url] Alexander is the founder and leader of the Clan of the Silver Scale. Since the very beginning, he planned to let many dragons into the clan, wanting to create a big family. Let's just say, he succeeded. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3873372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38734/3873372_350.png[/img] [/url] Nightdancer is Alexander's right hand dragon. She mainly settles disputes and keeps and eye on the clan's treasure hoard, but she will take over if Alexander has to travel far. Now, don't think that this clan is unprotected, if you try to take over, you'll have to go against the best fighters in the clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3704358] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37044/3704358_350.png[/img] [/url] Frostwing lives and breathes fighting. He's the head guard after all! An unstoppable force and unmovable object, Frostwing takes down foes with the force of a hurricane. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3539887] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35399/3539887_350.png[/img] [/url] Arturo is the primary strategist. He's quick to find a weak spot in an enemy's attack and use it to gain the upper hand in battle. He relies on his magic, which has led him to some trouble on the battlefield, that and his arrogance.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12876915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128770/12876915_350.png[/img] [/url] Sephiroth (yes he is a reference to the FF7 character...) is the go to dragon to learn to fight. All the time he spent wandering before joining the clan has given him a unique fighting style, which he uses while teaching. Granted he doesn't teach many, his cold exterior drives many dragons off, but he does have an apprentice. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4795339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47954/4795339_350.png[/img] [/url] Although he's not one for fighting (he feels that it's a waste of time), Zexion, the clan's librarian, is a force to be reckoned with. He's not that strong physically, but his magic abilities make him more than a capable fighter. He's the clan's last wall of defense because of a talent that only he possesses, the power to make illusions. He has driven many rival dragons to insanity and he may not be right in the head himself..... (There's more in my lair if you want to check it out. Not all of my dragons have bios yet though....)
@BlueFireDrakka I'll try to keep this post somewhat short

3873371_350.png

Alexander is the founder and leader of the Clan of the Silver Scale. Since the very beginning, he planned to let many dragons into the clan, wanting to create a big family. Let's just say, he succeeded.

3873372_350.png

Nightdancer is Alexander's right hand dragon. She mainly settles disputes and keeps and eye on the clan's treasure hoard, but she will take over if Alexander has to travel far.

Now, don't think that this clan is unprotected, if you try to take over, you'll have to go against the best fighters in the clan.

3704358_350.png

Frostwing lives and breathes fighting. He's the head guard after all! An unstoppable force and unmovable object, Frostwing takes down foes with the force of a hurricane.

3539887_350.png

Arturo is the primary strategist. He's quick to find a weak spot in an enemy's attack and use it to gain the upper hand in battle. He relies on his magic, which has led him to some trouble on the battlefield, that and his arrogance....

12876915_350.png

Sephiroth (yes he is a reference to the FF7 character...) is the go to dragon to learn to fight. All the time he spent wandering before joining the clan has given him a unique fighting style, which he uses while teaching. Granted he doesn't teach many, his cold exterior drives many dragons off, but he does have an apprentice.

4795339_350.png

Although he's not one for fighting (he feels that it's a waste of time), Zexion, the clan's librarian, is a force to be reckoned with. He's not that strong physically, but his magic abilities make him more than a capable fighter. He's the clan's last wall of defense because of a talent that only he possesses, the power to make illusions. He has driven many rival dragons to insanity and he may not be right in the head himself.....

(There's more in my lair if you want to check it out. Not all of my dragons have bios yet though....)
2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
My "clan" is actually a coalition of separate clans, cults, and tribes known collectively as The Abandoned, a name in reference to the three founders (an orphan, and outcast, an an abandoned hatchling) that happened to stick once others joined the ranks. They all live within Cairnstone Rest for various reasons but, with resources scarce and danger high, the leaders banded together to work out a deal that benefited them all. They live apart and by their own separate laws, but on the same patch of land that is owned by one of the larger clans, and hold council meetings to determine the best course of action for The Abandoned as a whole. They don't always get along, but it's working decently. They hope they'll lay down the foundation for something greater than themselves, provided the Plague cult doesn't kill them all first. But, the leaders (and this could get VERY long)... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3877304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38774/3877304_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3877305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38774/3877305_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Earthquake[/b] and [b]Snap[/b] are the leaders of [b]Clan Elsewhere[/b], a group of former nomads who spent most of their years in the Scarred Wasteland and one of the first two clans to bring about the Abandoned. Earthquake is a Plague dragon who was raised in Dragonhome, and the one who urged his fellows northward toward the remnants of the Pillar. Snap is not happy about any of it, but she just grits her teeth and bears it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5839462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58395/5839462_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Beast[/b] is the leader of [b]The Wolves[/b], the second of the original two clans who got their start as scavengers and bandits. Snap won Beast over and they began to work so closely that the Wolves practically became Clan Elsewhere's muscle. They act as a sort of... "police force" for the Abandoned. And Beast is the calm, collected "good cop" they all answer to. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2302569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23026/2302569_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dagoth[/b] is the leader of [b]The Sixth House[/b], a band of twisted Imperials and one unassuming Snapper who came to Dragonhome to look for traces of an artifact of great religious significance. They aren't very skilled when it comes to matters of gathering and hunting, but they're accomplished fighters and diviners who've found a way to repay the rest of the coalition. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4815706] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48158/4815706_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Shriek[/b] is the leader of [b]The Outlanders[/b], a ragtag group of young, colorful dragons who--while ambitious--have no idea what they're doing. They're helpful and adaptive and always seem to be doing slightly better than the others, but Shriek's erratic behavior alone is about to get them booted from the council. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17100119] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171002/17100119_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Courier[/b] is the leader of [b]The Twisted Scales[/b], a clan of dragons consisting of displaced individuals with rocky backgrounds. None of them seem to have much in common or even seem like they should get along, but when they feel inclined to help, they provide a lot of protection and services to the other clans. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9478717] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94788/9478717_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kain[/b] is the patriarch of [b]The Counci[/b]l, the clan who actually owns the territory the Abandon thrive on. As such, they have almost as much power as Clan Elsewhere and more leverage to get what they want. Kain's clan consists of his lieutenants, all of whom are odd in appearance and a bit hostile, though they're very worldly, intelligent, and skilled in a surprising number of areas. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6535084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65351/6535084_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Ghoul[/b] is the head priestess of [b]The Infected[/b], a cult of dragons who worship the Plaguebringer and who aren't shy about spreading their "gift." She's surprisingly reasonable and her followers are quite polite and well-meaning, though they're only in Dragonhome to help keep an eye on Ghoul's unstable father, Gideon. At her insistence, of course. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3924548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39246/3924548_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Azel's[/b] tribe is known as [b]Shelcoof[/b], and they're less a clan or tribe than a resistance movement that was driven out of the Shifting Expanse. They're great technicians with a knack for survival, making them good to have on your side. Their towering undead hellbeast of an enforcer is just a bonus. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4235345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42354/4235345_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Lampyridae[/b] presides over the [b]Coalition of Magicks[/b], mages and mystics who came from training in the Starfall Isles to do field research across Sornieth. The Abandoned offers a pretty good cross-section of Flights, so they stick around to learn the magical ways of its members. They pay their membership dues in enchantments and arcane aid, even though they have a knack for summoning unwanted guests and destroying things in fire. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14485087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144851/14485087_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Torque[/b] is the "leader" of [b]Clan Carnate[/b], though his clan is more of a weird, obsessed group of taggers-on who are seemingly bound to him by an invisible thread. He doesn't seem to have as much control over them as they do of him. As odd as they are, they're well-learned and powerful, with one of the very few medically-trained dragons in the area... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4040177] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40402/4040177_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Bifrons[/b] is the leader (?) of [b]Goetia[/b], whose clan doesn't much talk about their past, their purpose, or their intentions. His mate, Ophelia, is one of the best diviners in the Abandoned when it comes to finding water, and an excellent gardener, so even if their "mascot" is unnerving, they're indispensable when it comes to providing for the clans. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3859919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38600/3859919_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Tremor[/b] is the priest who leads [b]The Followers of the Pillar[/b], devout Earth-aligned dragons who believe in unity and peace. They know Dragonhome better than anyone and could probably survive on their own if they wanted, but believe in helping others. Except The Infected. They do not get along, in stark contrast to what they preach. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5230455] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52305/5230455_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Mia[/b] is the matriarch of the [b]Myrian[/b] [s]Six[/s] [b]Three[/b], a small tribe of dragons who sought to eradicate the Shade. They fell apart after an event that is scratched from Mia's memory, and now she and her followers assist the Abandoned in a variety of ways: from scouting, to healing, to training. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11253808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112539/11253808_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Wraith[/b] leads the [b]Lorekeepers[/b], a small "club" of dragons dedicated to preserving the lore and history of Sornieth. Though the only thing they can offer the Abandoned is to keep their records, they play a crucial role as negotiator during disputes due to having insight on all of the clans. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4369901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43700/4369901_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4279082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42791/4279082_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Fran[/b] and [b]Balthier[/b] are just outlaws who have squatted on Abandoned land and cannot seem to be moved: Fran is too scary and Balthier talks his way out of everything. Most just humor them, though some more unscrupulous dragons will do business with them. OKAY, THAT WAS A LOT. I'm sorry. I'm done.
My "clan" is actually a coalition of separate clans, cults, and tribes known collectively as The Abandoned, a name in reference to the three founders (an orphan, and outcast, an an abandoned hatchling) that happened to stick once others joined the ranks. They all live within Cairnstone Rest for various reasons but, with resources scarce and danger high, the leaders banded together to work out a deal that benefited them all. They live apart and by their own separate laws, but on the same patch of land that is owned by one of the larger clans, and hold council meetings to determine the best course of action for The Abandoned as a whole.

They don't always get along, but it's working decently. They hope they'll lay down the foundation for something greater than themselves, provided the Plague cult doesn't kill them all first.

But, the leaders (and this could get VERY long)...

3877304_350.png

3877305_350.png

Earthquake and Snap are the leaders of Clan Elsewhere, a group of former nomads who spent most of their years in the Scarred Wasteland and one of the first two clans to bring about the Abandoned. Earthquake is a Plague dragon who was raised in Dragonhome, and the one who urged his fellows northward toward the remnants of the Pillar.

Snap is not happy about any of it, but she just grits her teeth and bears it.

5839462_350.png

Beast is the leader of The Wolves, the second of the original two clans who got their start as scavengers and bandits. Snap won Beast over and they began to work so closely that the Wolves practically became Clan Elsewhere's muscle. They act as a sort of... "police force" for the Abandoned. And Beast is the calm, collected "good cop" they all answer to.

2302569_350.png

Dagoth is the leader of The Sixth House, a band of twisted Imperials and one unassuming Snapper who came to Dragonhome to look for traces of an artifact of great religious significance. They aren't very skilled when it comes to matters of gathering and hunting, but they're accomplished fighters and diviners who've found a way to repay the rest of the coalition.

4815706_350.png

Shriek is the leader of The Outlanders, a ragtag group of young, colorful dragons who--while ambitious--have no idea what they're doing. They're helpful and adaptive and always seem to be doing slightly better than the others, but Shriek's erratic behavior alone is about to get them booted from the council.

17100119_350.png

Courier is the leader of The Twisted Scales, a clan of dragons consisting of displaced individuals with rocky backgrounds. None of them seem to have much in common or even seem like they should get along, but when they feel inclined to help, they provide a lot of protection and services to the other clans.

9478717_350.png

Kain is the patriarch of The Council, the clan who actually owns the territory the Abandon thrive on. As such, they have almost as much power as Clan Elsewhere and more leverage to get what they want. Kain's clan consists of his lieutenants, all of whom are odd in appearance and a bit hostile, though they're very worldly, intelligent, and skilled in a surprising number of areas.

6535084_350.png

Ghoul is the head priestess of The Infected, a cult of dragons who worship the Plaguebringer and who aren't shy about spreading their "gift." She's surprisingly reasonable and her followers are quite polite and well-meaning, though they're only in Dragonhome to help keep an eye on Ghoul's unstable father, Gideon. At her insistence, of course.

3924548_350.png

Azel's tribe is known as Shelcoof, and they're less a clan or tribe than a resistance movement that was driven out of the Shifting Expanse. They're great technicians with a knack for survival, making them good to have on your side. Their towering undead hellbeast of an enforcer is just a bonus.

4235345_350.png

Lampyridae presides over the Coalition of Magicks, mages and mystics who came from training in the Starfall Isles to do field research across Sornieth. The Abandoned offers a pretty good cross-section of Flights, so they stick around to learn the magical ways of its members. They pay their membership dues in enchantments and arcane aid, even though they have a knack for summoning unwanted guests and destroying things in fire.

14485087_350.png

Torque is the "leader" of Clan Carnate, though his clan is more of a weird, obsessed group of taggers-on who are seemingly bound to him by an invisible thread. He doesn't seem to have as much control over them as they do of him. As odd as they are, they're well-learned and powerful, with one of the very few medically-trained dragons in the area...

4040177_350.png

Bifrons is the leader (?) of Goetia, whose clan doesn't much talk about their past, their purpose, or their intentions. His mate, Ophelia, is one of the best diviners in the Abandoned when it comes to finding water, and an excellent gardener, so even if their "mascot" is unnerving, they're indispensable when it comes to providing for the clans.

3859919_350.png

Tremor is the priest who leads The Followers of the Pillar, devout Earth-aligned dragons who believe in unity and peace. They know Dragonhome better than anyone and could probably survive on their own if they wanted, but believe in helping others. Except The Infected. They do not get along, in stark contrast to what they preach.

5230455_350.png

Mia is the matriarch of the Myrian Six Three, a small tribe of dragons who sought to eradicate the Shade. They fell apart after an event that is scratched from Mia's memory, and now she and her followers assist the Abandoned in a variety of ways: from scouting, to healing, to training.

11253808_350.png

Wraith leads the Lorekeepers, a small "club" of dragons dedicated to preserving the lore and history of Sornieth. Though the only thing they can offer the Abandoned is to keep their records, they play a crucial role as negotiator during disputes due to having insight on all of the clans.

4369901_350.png

4279082_350.png

Fran and Balthier are just outlaws who have squatted on Abandoned land and cannot seem to be moved: Fran is too scary and Balthier talks his way out of everything. Most just humor them, though some more unscrupulous dragons will do business with them.

OKAY, THAT WAS A LOT. I'm sorry. I'm done.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
@TsubasaBlue

awaaa~ Alexander and Frostwing are beautiful -@_@-

also your lore is really neat. ur a warrior clan (~>_>)~

Kyros: "Pff, I could sill take em."
Kallia: "oh like how Kucente took you yesterday?" *waggles eye ridges*
Kirave"HEEEYYYOOOOOO! Oh go to Krix and get that burn healed!" *highwings Kallia*
Kyros: "s-shut up! How did you even know about that!?"
Kallia: "I know Everything"
Kucente: "what are you guys doing?"
Kyros: "Nothing!"
Kallia: "Nothing of note, my little one, go back to your studies"
Kucente: "okay, See you later Ky"
Kyros: "y-yeah" *looks at Kallia* "I Hate you..."
Kallia: *laughs*

@TsubasaBlue

awaaa~ Alexander and Frostwing are beautiful -@_@-

also your lore is really neat. ur a warrior clan (~>_>)~

Kyros: "Pff, I could sill take em."
Kallia: "oh like how Kucente took you yesterday?" *waggles eye ridges*
Kirave"HEEEYYYOOOOOO! Oh go to Krix and get that burn healed!" *highwings Kallia*
Kyros: "s-shut up! How did you even know about that!?"
Kallia: "I know Everything"
Kucente: "what are you guys doing?"
Kyros: "Nothing!"
Kallia: "Nothing of note, my little one, go back to your studies"
Kucente: "okay, See you later Ky"
Kyros: "y-yeah" *looks at Kallia* "I Hate you..."
Kallia: *laughs*

@BlueFireDrakka (Posting here again 'cause I have an idea that I want to get off of my chest) [u][b]Strangers are Friends you've Haven't met yet[/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9067394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90674/9067394_350.png[/img] [/url] Tsubasa was wandering around the clan grounds, bored out of her mind. She wanted to do something, but Sephiroth, her mentor, was out on a mission and she couldn't go along. Something about it being 'too dangerous'. [i]'Too dangerous, ha! If I can fight Arturo and win than I can handle what ever Seph's doing! Not like beating Arturo is much of a feat though...' She thought.[/i] She sighed, wanting to so badly do something other than walk. Suddenly, she remembered that she needed some new books to read. [i]'Oh that's right! I've been planning to visit the library, strangely it's the only place I've haven't visited yet,'[/i] she thought. With that in mind, she turned around and raced over to the library. [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] When she arrived, she suddenly felt somewhat nervous. She heard from some of the other dragons that the librarian had a few screws loose. She wanted to turn back and continue her wandering but the call of new books quickly beat out the urge. [i]'What could go wrong? I mean, they can't be that bad, right?'[/i] she thought. With that reassuring her, she entered. [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] With her first step into the large cave that is the library she was greeted by rows and rows of shelves, all of them full of books. She was also greeted by another site, a black pearlcatcher with an ice-blue mane and wings sitting in the middle of piles of old tomes. [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4795339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47954/4795339_350.png[/img] [/url] Zexion heard the younger dragon enter, but didn't bother to look up. [i]'As long as they don't disturb my reading, I don't care what they do,'[/i] he thought He did look up briefly, despite his previous thought, and managed to see the other pearlcatcher pull out a fiction novel, one that he himself has read and thoroughly enjoyed. He put down the tome he was reading and watched her some more. [i]'She appears to have a good taste in books, a trait that I can respect,'[/i] he thought [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9067394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90674/9067394_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]'I hope he knows that I can tell that he's watching me,'[/i] Tsubasa thought Although mildly creeped out, she felt kind of happy after seeing the way the other dragon would light up a bit after seeing her pick out a book. [i]'I guess this must be the librarian,'[/i] she thought after putting two and two together When she felt that she had enough to last a while, she decided to start reading one of the books she picked, she walked to the center of the library, sitting near the other pearlcatcher. She looked over her selections, wondering about which one to start first. [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4795339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47954/4795339_350.png[/img] [/url] Zexion was mildly surprised that the younger dragon decided to sit next to him. Then again, not everyone liked being completely alone while reading. He looked at her stash of books, seeing that most were fictional novels and old folk tales. [i]'Looks like she enjoys reading fiction the most. She's probably trying to decide which one to start,'[/i]he thought. He pointed to a book with a blue cover with silver trimming and letters. [b]"This one is quite a page turner if you can't decide which one to start"[/b], he said finally [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9067394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90674/9067394_350.png[/img] [/url] She jumped slightly at the male dragon's voice. It was, softer, that she thought it would be. She picked up the book in question. [b]"You think so? I read the summary and felt it would be a good read,"[/b] she answered [b]"Wasn't too sure about what to start though, most of these seem really good!"[/b] [center]__________________________________________________________[/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4795339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47954/4795339_350.png[/img] [/url] He nodded. Most of the stories here were good, but this one was especially good. [b]"Definitely, couldn't put it down the first time I read it,"[/b] he said back [b]"Oh! excuse me for not introducing myself properly! I am Zexion, I look over this place,"[/b] he said, stretching out a claw.[center]__________________________________________________________[/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9067394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90674/9067394_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"So you are the librarian!"[/b] Tsubasa exclaimed. She shook the dragons claw. [b]"I'm Tsubasa by the way, elite fighter in training"[/b] [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4795339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47954/4795339_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"So you're the new trainee! I haven't seen you around much, so that's probably why I don't really recognize you, not like I get out much anyway,"[/b] Zexion said, jokingly [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9067394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90674/9067394_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Yeah, I like to keep to myself most of the time, I'm not too great with making friends right away, so I'm pretty quiet"[/b] Tsubasa answers [b]"But I like talking with you though! For some reason I don't feel awkward around you, even though you were staring at me for the first few minutes"[/b] With that Tsubasa opened the book and started reading, instantly getting immersed within its story. [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4795339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47954/4795339_350.png[/img] [/url] Zexion smiled slightly, re-opening the tome he was reading. He looked at Tsubasa for one more moment before continuing with his reading. It was strange to him, actually enjoying a conversation with another dragon, but, he didn't really mind it. [center]__________________________________________________________[/center] As they read, both dragons had a similar thought. That with this first meeting, there will be more, which meant becoming more and more used to each other's presence. This was the start of a lasting friendship.
@BlueFireDrakka (Posting here again 'cause I have an idea that I want to get off of my chest)

Strangers are Friends you've Haven't met yet

9067394_350.png

Tsubasa was wandering around the clan grounds, bored out of her mind. She wanted to do something, but Sephiroth, her mentor, was out on a mission and she couldn't go along. Something about it being 'too dangerous'.

'Too dangerous, ha! If I can fight Arturo and win than I can handle what ever Seph's doing! Not like beating Arturo is much of a feat though...' She thought.

She sighed, wanting to so badly do something other than walk. Suddenly, she remembered that she needed some new books to read.

'Oh that's right! I've been planning to visit the library, strangely it's the only place I've haven't visited yet,' she thought.

With that in mind, she turned around and raced over to the library.

When she arrived, she suddenly felt somewhat nervous. She heard from some of the other dragons that the librarian had a few screws loose. She wanted to turn back and continue her wandering but the call of new books quickly beat out the urge.

'What could go wrong? I mean, they can't be that bad, right?' she thought.

With that reassuring her, she entered.

With her first step into the large cave that is the library she was greeted by rows and rows of shelves, all of them full of books. She was also greeted by another site, a black pearlcatcher with an ice-blue mane and wings sitting in the middle of piles of old tomes.

4795339_350.png

Zexion heard the younger dragon enter, but didn't bother to look up.

'As long as they don't disturb my reading, I don't care what they do,' he thought

He did look up briefly, despite his previous thought, and managed to see the other pearlcatcher pull out a fiction novel, one that he himself has read and thoroughly enjoyed. He put down the tome he was reading and watched her some more.

'She appears to have a good taste in books, a trait that I can respect,' he thought

9067394_350.png

'I hope he knows that I can tell that he's watching me,' Tsubasa thought

Although mildly creeped out, she felt kind of happy after seeing the way the other dragon would light up a bit after seeing her pick out a book.

'I guess this must be the librarian,' she thought after putting two and two together

When she felt that she had enough to last a while, she decided to start reading one of the books she picked, she walked to the center of the library, sitting near the other pearlcatcher. She looked over her selections, wondering about which one to start first.

4795339_350.png

Zexion was mildly surprised that the younger dragon decided to sit next to him. Then again, not everyone liked being completely alone while reading. He looked at her stash of books, seeing that most were fictional novels and old folk tales.

'Looks like she enjoys reading fiction the most. She's probably trying to decide which one to start,'he thought.

He pointed to a book with a blue cover with silver trimming and letters.

"This one is quite a page turner if you can't decide which one to start", he said finally

9067394_350.png

She jumped slightly at the male dragon's voice. It was, softer, that she thought it would be. She picked up the book in question.

"You think so? I read the summary and felt it would be a good read," she answered "Wasn't too sure about what to start though, most of these seem really good!"

4795339_350.png

He nodded. Most of the stories here were good, but this one was especially good.

"Definitely, couldn't put it down the first time I read it," he said back "Oh! excuse me for not introducing myself properly! I am Zexion, I look over this place," he said, stretching out a claw.

9067394_350.png

"So you are the librarian!" Tsubasa exclaimed. She shook the dragons claw. "I'm Tsubasa by the way, elite fighter in training"

4795339_350.png

"So you're the new trainee! I haven't seen you around much, so that's probably why I don't really recognize you, not like I get out much anyway," Zexion said, jokingly

9067394_350.png

"Yeah, I like to keep to myself most of the time, I'm not too great with making friends right away, so I'm pretty quiet" Tsubasa answers "But I like talking with you though! For some reason I don't feel awkward around you, even though you were staring at me for the first few minutes"

With that Tsubasa opened the book and started reading, instantly getting immersed within its story.

4795339_350.png

Zexion smiled slightly, re-opening the tome he was reading. He looked at Tsubasa for one more moment before continuing with his reading. It was strange to him, actually enjoying a conversation with another dragon, but, he didn't really mind it.

As they read, both dragons had a similar thought. That with this first meeting, there will be more, which meant becoming more and more used to each other's presence. This was the start of a lasting friendship.

2KAdknV.png
Zs4VhSn.png
pyAp3dI.png
ZqTATLu.png
EE2umbT.png
WINDSINGER_sig.png
@TsubasaBlue

dawww~
that was adorbs :3
@TsubasaBlue

dawww~
that was adorbs :3