Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your Clan's Lore/Story-time
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kyros: whats it like being an Ice Dragon in a Fire lair?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.

Just the Pagely refresh Notice

You can Post whatever Lore you want. can be whatever you want, a lore drop or a short story about whatever

I'll randomly update this with My own lore and stories

and No Bio advertising until the end of the Post, Share your lore, not redirect to it

okay you can go lore crazy now kids!

Just gonna say if you want any lore on any of my dragons (eg their relationships, their backstories/origins, any noteworthy events. ect) Just give me a [}request{] ping with the name of the dragon/s and what you want to know and I'll see to it being posted, I'll also mention you so you're informed.
I will do Ask a Dragon question posts where you can Ask my Dragons anything -within reason- and I will answer in their character.
just give me a [}Hey!{](dragon name): (question).

as an example: [}Hey!{] Kyros: whats it like being an Ice Dragon in a Fire lair?

and yes I will try put one of these at the top of every second page, so I dare you to beat me there.

tumblr_inline_njviw7oGr71qg2i5p.png
Alright so lore time. Essentially my clan history is like what you'd read in a textnook: war, battles for land, petty squabbles by petty dragons. It started out way back in the day when the Tundras filtered into the Icefields fresh off the Icewarden creation boat. (There wasn't an actual boat, mind you. I don't really know how the Icewarden made Tundras but...I digress.)

So these Tundras know absolutely diddly squat about how to live peacefully alongside each other. I mean it starts out pretty simple, ie. "I want this land" "No I want this land." But, given that they're Tundras and have god-awful memories, it eventually becomes "I don't know who you are but I know I don't like you." That and more land disputes. 'Cause you can't have land without disputes.

Eventually they kind of solidify into three basic groups: The Magi, the Warriors, the Artisans. These three tribes thought they had it all figured out. They thought their way of life was the bees knees compared to others. Sound familiar? Real life connections, kids!

But then the Warrior tribe and the Magi tribe really started to get into it. Lots of fighting and disagreements. So the Artisans were thinking, "Well dang this is a really good time to get a killer ally." So naturally they side with the Warriors. This makes the Silverblades.

Now the Magi are thinking "crap" since, sure they're all magical and powerful and so clearly superior, but now thanks to the Artisans the Warriors have some really killer weapons. And since the Magi are all focused on pride and whatnot, they can't lose. They just can't. So they throw reason to the curb and side with some shifty thieves and bandits living in the nearby pine forest. Classy, right? Naming themselves Frozen Sea, they go after those nasty Silverblades.

Now the real battles start. It's basically a lot of "so-and-so really wrecked whats-their-face" and is super boring.

UNTIL.

Until the Frozen Sea dragons killed the Silverblades ally clan that lived nearby and the Silverblades retaliated by slaughtering them all with nasty tricks like the Frozen Sea dragons used to play. Cause sure, maybe the Silverblades did honor justice above all else. But you know what? They were totally justified with using dirty tricks to kill the Frozen Sea dragons. Vengeance, my friends.

So now the Frozen Sea guys are weak as heck. This is when the treaty comes in and peace is founded for years, yada yada yada.

The Silverblades claim the best land for their own and settle their lair at the top of an ice cliff that overlooks the southern sea. Nearby, a pine forest kind of filters into the crags of the Fortress of Ends. That's where the Frozen Sea dragons (what's left of them) get to live.

AND THEN.

Five meanies go ahead and brew up a plan. They wanted power, see, and they didn't think they were getting it with the Silverblades. So before the Crystalline Gala, they steal the clans unhatched eggs and hide them elsewhere. They leave fires all along the cliffside and watch as their clan plummets to the icy depths below. Mass murder, basically.

They take these eggs and decidedly start their own clan (named Frozen-Sea Clan after stealing the name from the Silverblades old enemy) which is actually easier said than done. Who know only five dragons can't lead an entire clan, amiright? Oh wait- I KNEW THAT. So they recruit, grow the clan, and eventually have something not too bad. Of course they spread the lies that they're heroes and awesome and everyone should love them. So basically the entirety of this clan is built on a lie. Quality stuff.

Eventually Aelius takes the reigns from Captain Evil and the Evil Brigand. The leader of the Evil Brigand wasn't too fond of being a clan leader once the novelty wore off, but luckily young Aelius was so eager and perfect for the job! And he surprisingly didn't fail, so credit to him.

Under his care the Frozen-Sea Clan grew into the martial strong-arm it is now. And although their history is festered in lies and some truly grim ghost stories and they're all pretty much haunted by the dead Silverblades, everything is fine!
Alright so lore time. Essentially my clan history is like what you'd read in a textnook: war, battles for land, petty squabbles by petty dragons. It started out way back in the day when the Tundras filtered into the Icefields fresh off the Icewarden creation boat. (There wasn't an actual boat, mind you. I don't really know how the Icewarden made Tundras but...I digress.)

So these Tundras know absolutely diddly squat about how to live peacefully alongside each other. I mean it starts out pretty simple, ie. "I want this land" "No I want this land." But, given that they're Tundras and have god-awful memories, it eventually becomes "I don't know who you are but I know I don't like you." That and more land disputes. 'Cause you can't have land without disputes.

Eventually they kind of solidify into three basic groups: The Magi, the Warriors, the Artisans. These three tribes thought they had it all figured out. They thought their way of life was the bees knees compared to others. Sound familiar? Real life connections, kids!

But then the Warrior tribe and the Magi tribe really started to get into it. Lots of fighting and disagreements. So the Artisans were thinking, "Well dang this is a really good time to get a killer ally." So naturally they side with the Warriors. This makes the Silverblades.

Now the Magi are thinking "crap" since, sure they're all magical and powerful and so clearly superior, but now thanks to the Artisans the Warriors have some really killer weapons. And since the Magi are all focused on pride and whatnot, they can't lose. They just can't. So they throw reason to the curb and side with some shifty thieves and bandits living in the nearby pine forest. Classy, right? Naming themselves Frozen Sea, they go after those nasty Silverblades.

Now the real battles start. It's basically a lot of "so-and-so really wrecked whats-their-face" and is super boring.

UNTIL.

Until the Frozen Sea dragons killed the Silverblades ally clan that lived nearby and the Silverblades retaliated by slaughtering them all with nasty tricks like the Frozen Sea dragons used to play. Cause sure, maybe the Silverblades did honor justice above all else. But you know what? They were totally justified with using dirty tricks to kill the Frozen Sea dragons. Vengeance, my friends.

So now the Frozen Sea guys are weak as heck. This is when the treaty comes in and peace is founded for years, yada yada yada.

The Silverblades claim the best land for their own and settle their lair at the top of an ice cliff that overlooks the southern sea. Nearby, a pine forest kind of filters into the crags of the Fortress of Ends. That's where the Frozen Sea dragons (what's left of them) get to live.

AND THEN.

Five meanies go ahead and brew up a plan. They wanted power, see, and they didn't think they were getting it with the Silverblades. So before the Crystalline Gala, they steal the clans unhatched eggs and hide them elsewhere. They leave fires all along the cliffside and watch as their clan plummets to the icy depths below. Mass murder, basically.

They take these eggs and decidedly start their own clan (named Frozen-Sea Clan after stealing the name from the Silverblades old enemy) which is actually easier said than done. Who know only five dragons can't lead an entire clan, amiright? Oh wait- I KNEW THAT. So they recruit, grow the clan, and eventually have something not too bad. Of course they spread the lies that they're heroes and awesome and everyone should love them. So basically the entirety of this clan is built on a lie. Quality stuff.

Eventually Aelius takes the reigns from Captain Evil and the Evil Brigand. The leader of the Evil Brigand wasn't too fond of being a clan leader once the novelty wore off, but luckily young Aelius was so eager and perfect for the job! And he surprisingly didn't fail, so credit to him.

Under his care the Frozen-Sea Clan grew into the martial strong-arm it is now. And although their history is festered in lies and some truly grim ghost stories and they're all pretty much haunted by the dead Silverblades, everything is fine!
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3876569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38766/3876569_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Lophius is the leader of the Clan of the Monkfish. She is highly intelligent and a powerful mage. She is laid-back and silly, and isn't very strict at all, and the clan members like this. Lophius looks for dragons who love the ocean and the cute sea creatures that live in it and invites them to her clan. Eccentric dragons are always welcome too. Lophius is very eccentric and believes that she is part monkfish. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3876570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38766/3876570_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Fluffy is the co-founder and co-leader of the Clan of the Monkfish. Lophius had trouble setting up her clan on her own, and then met Fluffy, who shared common interests, and together they created the Clan of the Monkfish, home of many strange and wonderful dragons who love the sea. Fluffy and Lophius are the most powerful mages in the clan, and Lophius specializes in offense while Fluffy is skilled with healing and water magic. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5038588] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/50386/5038588_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Abyss was born in a plague clan, but she always felt drawn to the ocean, and thought that clan life in Plague wasn't right for her. Her parents had trouble watching over her because she would wander near the water flight territory whenever they weren't looking. Soon, she was forced to remain in her clan under constant supervision, and eventually she decided that she had enough and then ran away. She would hide whenever she heard her clan members approaching to look for her, and she eventually reached the sea of a thousand currents. Her parents finally found her on the border of the sea of a thousand currents, and then she jumped into it, and they couldn't follow her since, being ridgebacks who feared water, they couldn't swim. They wondered whether it would be best for her to be adopted into a water clan, since they knew that she would try to go back to the sea if she remained in plague flight. So they sent several of their non-ridgeback clan members to follow Abyss and guide her to a clan who might want to take her in. The clan members finally found her in leviathan trench, and were about to approach her, until they were attacked by sea monsters. One sea monster was about to attack Abyss, until Fluffy from the Clan of the Monkfish appeared and blocked the attack. The clan members then approached Fluffy and asked if he would take Abyss into his clan, and he accepted. And that is how Abyss ended up in the Clan of the Monkfish. Abyss currently watches over the Abyssal Reef, which is part of the clan territory that lies in leviathan trench. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4911137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/49112/4911137_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Sherbet has extremely high self-esteem and views himself as the most handsome dragon in the entire world. Dragons that would be considered non-eyeburners are viewed as ugly by him. Sherbet has an extreme superiority complex and views himself as the only handsome dragon on Flight Rising, and he will make this known to everyone. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5970238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59703/5970238_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: QuantumMechanics is an Emperor dragon. She was attacked by a group of dragons and then saved by the Clan of the Monkfish when she was a hatchling. She was then raised to be like any other dragon, so she acts more like an Imperial than an Emperor. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15588636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155887/15588636_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: Lasagna eats lasagna for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lasagna wears sunglasses that say "DEAL WITH IT.". --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5569115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55692/5569115_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: You might not believe it, but MissSpaghetti was actually a pile of spaghetti before she was transformed into a dragon. She was a special kind of spaghetti brand called Imperial Spaghetti. Imperial Spaghetti is the most delicious of all spaghettis, but there is a catch. You cannot throw away any of the spaghetti or allow it to go bad or else it will turn into Emperor Spaghetti, which is evil and tastes disgusting. MissSpaghetti once wished upon a star that she could be a real dragon, and soon she became one! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6339238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63393/6339238_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio: BACONATOR is a bacon enthusiast and really likes bacon and flowers. She left her plague clan to find a new clan in a flight that is more hospitable to plant life. BACONATOR has a flower garden and bacon restaurant on the beach area of the Clan of the Monkfish territory.

3876569_350.png

Bio: Lophius is the leader of the Clan of the Monkfish. She is highly intelligent and a powerful mage. She is laid-back and silly, and isn't very strict at all, and the clan members like this. Lophius looks for dragons who love the ocean and the cute sea creatures that live in it and invites them to her clan. Eccentric dragons are always welcome too.

Lophius is very eccentric and believes that she is part monkfish.

3876570_350.png

Bio: Fluffy is the co-founder and co-leader of the Clan of the Monkfish. Lophius had trouble setting up her clan on her own, and then met Fluffy, who shared common interests, and together they created the Clan of the Monkfish, home of many strange and wonderful dragons who love the sea. Fluffy and Lophius are the most powerful mages in the clan, and Lophius specializes in offense while Fluffy is skilled with healing and water magic.

5038588_350.png

Bio: Abyss was born in a plague clan, but she always felt drawn to the ocean, and thought that clan life in Plague wasn't right for her. Her parents had trouble watching over her because she would wander near the water flight territory whenever they weren't looking. Soon, she was forced to remain in her clan under constant supervision, and eventually she decided that she had enough and then ran away. She would hide whenever she heard her clan members approaching to look for her, and she eventually reached the sea of a thousand currents. Her parents finally found her on the border of the sea of a thousand currents, and then she jumped into it, and they couldn't follow her since, being ridgebacks who feared water, they couldn't swim. They wondered whether it would be best for her to be adopted into a water clan, since they knew that she would try to go back to the sea if she remained in plague flight. So they sent several of their non-ridgeback clan members to follow Abyss and guide her to a clan who might want to take her in. The clan members finally found her in leviathan trench, and were about to approach her, until they were attacked by sea monsters. One sea monster was about to attack Abyss, until Fluffy from the Clan of the Monkfish appeared and blocked the attack. The clan members then approached Fluffy and asked if he would take Abyss into his clan, and he accepted. And that is how Abyss ended up in the Clan of the Monkfish.

Abyss currently watches over the Abyssal Reef, which is part of the clan territory that lies in leviathan trench.

4911137_350.png

Bio: Sherbet has extremely high self-esteem and views himself as the most handsome dragon in the entire world. Dragons that would be considered non-eyeburners are viewed as ugly by him.

Sherbet has an extreme superiority complex and views himself as the only handsome dragon on Flight Rising, and he will make this known to everyone.

5970238_350.png

Bio: QuantumMechanics is an Emperor dragon. She was attacked by a group of dragons and then saved by the Clan of the Monkfish when she was a hatchling. She was then raised to be like any other dragon, so she acts more like an Imperial than an Emperor.

15588636_350.png

Bio: Lasagna eats lasagna for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lasagna wears sunglasses that say "DEAL WITH IT.".

5569115_350.png

Bio: You might not believe it, but MissSpaghetti was actually a pile of spaghetti before she was transformed into a dragon. She was a special kind of spaghetti brand called Imperial Spaghetti. Imperial Spaghetti is the most delicious of all spaghettis, but there is a catch. You cannot throw away any of the spaghetti or allow it to go bad or else it will turn into Emperor Spaghetti, which is evil and tastes disgusting. MissSpaghetti once wished upon a star that she could be a real dragon, and soon she became one!

6339238_350.png

Bio: BACONATOR is a bacon enthusiast and really likes bacon and flowers. She left her plague clan to find a new clan in a flight that is more hospitable to plant life. BACONATOR has a flower garden and bacon restaurant on the beach area of the Clan of the Monkfish territory.
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2988843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29889/2988843_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2988844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29889/2988844_350.png[/img] [/url] Vineweaver and Solidaster are the original founders of the clan. Originating from the Nature flight, the clan was relocated under their order to the Reedcleft Ascent, where they have been attempting to rebuild a new, stable life more suited to a clan with as much emphasis on the value of flight in their culture. Recently, however, there has been dissent in the ranks. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28152892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281529/28152892_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28152893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281529/28152893_350.png[/img] [/url] Twins and heirs Turner and Treadwell have recently led a revolution against their parents' regime, usurping those in positions of power and bringing forth a new era to the clan. Only time will tell if their leadership will remain stable or if they, too, will fall.

2988843_350.png

2988844_350.png

Vineweaver and Solidaster are the original founders of the clan. Originating from the Nature flight, the clan was relocated under their order to the Reedcleft Ascent, where they have been attempting to rebuild a new, stable life more suited to a clan with as much emphasis on the value of flight in their culture.

Recently, however, there has been dissent in the ranks.

28152892_350.png

28152893_350.png

Twins and heirs Turner and Treadwell have recently led a revolution against their parents' regime, usurping those in positions of power and bringing forth a new era to the clan. Only time will tell if their leadership will remain stable or if they, too, will fall.
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
Both my lair and lore are works in progress. All I've really got so far is a basic structure of events that happened and the dragons who live in it.

This is the Clan of Falling Leaves, a Nature clan It was founded by its Queen, the young, naive, and secretly entirely unsure of herself, Photra, and her (mate? friend?) Anoka the Tundra after the loss of their nest and hatchlings.

Basically some other dragons move in, Anoka dies, Photra secretly doubts she can lead a clan on her own, but does what she can to reassure her clanmates.

The clan is reached out to by a Water clan that they've made contact with and tells them that there's this Ice clan, who's starving and that their Water ambassador is looking for clans to take in refugees. Photra agrees to take in some of them, and that's how Wolf, Radiation, Silver, Namira, Blaria, and Icriel came to the Clan of Falling Leaves.

There's a bit of a falling out, especially with Namira, and dragons are leaving.

Tl;dr: self doubting fae queen doubts herself and people leave
Both my lair and lore are works in progress. All I've really got so far is a basic structure of events that happened and the dragons who live in it.

This is the Clan of Falling Leaves, a Nature clan It was founded by its Queen, the young, naive, and secretly entirely unsure of herself, Photra, and her (mate? friend?) Anoka the Tundra after the loss of their nest and hatchlings.

Basically some other dragons move in, Anoka dies, Photra secretly doubts she can lead a clan on her own, but does what she can to reassure her clanmates.

The clan is reached out to by a Water clan that they've made contact with and tells them that there's this Ice clan, who's starving and that their Water ambassador is looking for clans to take in refugees. Photra agrees to take in some of them, and that's how Wolf, Radiation, Silver, Namira, Blaria, and Icriel came to the Clan of Falling Leaves.

There's a bit of a falling out, especially with Namira, and dragons are leaving.

Tl;dr: self doubting fae queen doubts herself and people leave
RIPIP Hans project
I think I posted here before... but since then I've written a HUGE thing summarizing three years of clan lore through three years, several leaders, four homes, and two wars.

If anyone wants to give it a read click here. I won't post it straight here because this post would be miles long.
I think I posted here before... but since then I've written a HUGE thing summarizing three years of clan lore through three years, several leaders, four homes, and two wars.

If anyone wants to give it a read click here. I won't post it straight here because this post would be miles long.
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
The begining...
A FaE and a Mirror. These two were brought together to a small portion of the Tsunami Flats by two Bogsneaks, who promised them the land in exchange for all the gold the two had on them, as well as allowing them to live on the land. Pinto, the FaE, trusted them, because his mate, Lima the Mirror, was expecting to lay their first children very soon, and they didn't have any home prior. The Bogsneaks, Thistle and Honi, gave them the land, which was unfit for dragon settlment, but was the cheapest on the market. Honi was the younger of the two, and she had not noticed that her sister Thistle was making a plan. Lima layed her egg in one of the sandbeds, where it would grow for six years before hatching.
The middle...
Pinto, pleased with his mates content, relaxed. He allowed an odd couple of a Gaurdian and a Pearlcatcher into their territory, in exchange that they would watch over the clan. He also allowed in a desprite Mirror and his mate, an Imperial who in the same year, lay four eggs. All was going well, until Thistle organized an uprising among the clan. She had wanted to replace the two 'founders' of the clan, seeing them as unfit for ruling over even the tinest territory. She had an affair with the Hafren, who left his Imperial mate for her, and the two bargained with the original founders until Thistle had won. She put into place another Bogsneak as leader, Swampo, a plauge dragon. She arranged an Imperial as Swampo's mate, and named him Awapuhi.
The end...
It has not yet come.
The begining...
A FaE and a Mirror. These two were brought together to a small portion of the Tsunami Flats by two Bogsneaks, who promised them the land in exchange for all the gold the two had on them, as well as allowing them to live on the land. Pinto, the FaE, trusted them, because his mate, Lima the Mirror, was expecting to lay their first children very soon, and they didn't have any home prior. The Bogsneaks, Thistle and Honi, gave them the land, which was unfit for dragon settlment, but was the cheapest on the market. Honi was the younger of the two, and she had not noticed that her sister Thistle was making a plan. Lima layed her egg in one of the sandbeds, where it would grow for six years before hatching.
The middle...
Pinto, pleased with his mates content, relaxed. He allowed an odd couple of a Gaurdian and a Pearlcatcher into their territory, in exchange that they would watch over the clan. He also allowed in a desprite Mirror and his mate, an Imperial who in the same year, lay four eggs. All was going well, until Thistle organized an uprising among the clan. She had wanted to replace the two 'founders' of the clan, seeing them as unfit for ruling over even the tinest territory. She had an affair with the Hafren, who left his Imperial mate for her, and the two bargained with the original founders until Thistle had won. She put into place another Bogsneak as leader, Swampo, a plauge dragon. She arranged an Imperial as Swampo's mate, and named him Awapuhi.
The end...
It has not yet come.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2/134_350.png[/img] [/url] I am Pharika! Welcome to my Playground! My Laboratory! Here you will find many of my subjects and play things as I discover new and exciting disgusting plagues for our Flight! Explore at your own risk...I would hate for you to catch something... A Plague Imp that is a bat-crazy Matriarch,Murder,Slaver,Zealous, Bio engineer,Bioweapon creator and scientist for the plagueflight. All dragons and frimiliars in this liar are her play things and genie pigs for each new plague she creates in hope to find one that pleases the Plaguemother. She was an abandoned Forest Dragon left to die by her flight. She touched the plague to live and well turned into what she is. She is know to mate and breed with random random dragons(90% don't survive the process) to see the results and produce more test subjects for her to play with as well as experimenting on unhatched dragon eggs as well. She also captures and hunts down injured dragons and abandon dragons to add to her pool. Yes, shes that crazy! She doesn't have a hint of good in her besides for her childrem she creates. She loves them all and welcomes them into her lovely embrace.

134_350.png

I am Pharika! Welcome to my Playground! My Laboratory! Here you will find many of my subjects and play things as I discover new and exciting disgusting plagues for our Flight! Explore at your own risk...I would hate for you to catch something...

A Plague Imp that is a bat-crazy Matriarch,Murder,Slaver,Zealous, Bio engineer,Bioweapon creator and scientist for the plagueflight. All dragons and frimiliars in this liar are her play things and genie pigs for each new plague she creates in hope to find one that pleases the Plaguemother.

She was an abandoned Forest Dragon left to die by her flight. She touched the plague to live and well turned into what she is. She is know to mate and breed with random random dragons(90% don't survive the process) to see the results and produce more test subjects for her to play with as well as experimenting on unhatched dragon eggs as well. She also captures and hunts down injured dragons and abandon dragons to add to her pool. Yes, shes that crazy! She doesn't have a hint of good in her besides for her childrem she creates. She loves them all and welcomes them into her lovely embrace.
XHxgasI.gif
My clan is the Ruby Ironworks clan. I do have a lore story [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1633678]here[/url] But the rest in three other dragons' bios. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15117418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151175/15117418_350.png[/img] [/url] Embyr is my progen, co-founder and co-leader of the clan. While she is well respected as a leader, she is treated as an equal amongst the clan and not like some higher authority unless the need arises. Fair-minded and well versed when communicating with other clans. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15117419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151175/15117419_350.png[/img] [/url] Lyre is another progen, co-founder and co-leader of the clan. He's more of a gentle giant than anything. He is like his mate Embyr when it comes to dealing with the clan and is treated like a friend and equal. However he is formidable in battle. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15386245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153863/15386245_350.png[/img] [/url] Hailing from the wind flight Blayze is the head master-at-arms. Soldierlike in personality he is in charge of training the new recruits. Overall it's actually an art based clan, where metal sculptures and the like is the specialty and main export.
My clan is the Ruby Ironworks clan. I do have a lore story here

But the rest in three other dragons' bios.

15117418_350.png

Embyr is my progen, co-founder and co-leader of the clan. While she is well respected as a leader, she is treated as an equal amongst the clan and not like some higher authority unless the need arises. Fair-minded and well versed when communicating with other clans.

15117419_350.png

Lyre is another progen, co-founder and co-leader of the clan. He's more of a gentle giant than anything. He is like his mate Embyr when it comes to dealing with the clan and is treated like a friend and equal. However he is formidable in battle.

15386245_350.png

Hailing from the wind flight Blayze is the head master-at-arms. Soldierlike in personality he is in charge of training the new recruits.

Overall it's actually an art based clan, where metal sculptures and the like is the specialty and main export.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
The bios of my Coatls are still a work in progress. Here are some of the most important lore characters! Their bios are somewhat fleshed out, so you'll get an idea of my clan's lore. There are many more lore dragons in my lair, of course ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27924857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279249/27924857_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28643859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286439/28643859_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28497485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284975/28497485_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28497486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284975/28497486_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2048300]I also have a thread for my clan's lore[/url]. I wrote a new story today, so check it out if you want to! ^^
The bios of my Coatls are still a work in progress. Here are some of the most important lore characters! Their bios are somewhat fleshed out, so you'll get an idea of my clan's lore. There are many more lore dragons in my lair, of course ^^

27924857_350.png

28643859_350.png

28497485_350.png

28497486_350.png

I also have a thread for my clan's lore. I wrote a new story today, so check it out if you want to! ^^
.................. 16447.png
Deep in the rotting earth, a clan hides...
LOeebu5.png
LoreAfflicted
SalesFR +10Wanted
16490.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26