Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cursed Existence - A Roast Shop ( FULL )
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Kleng::[/b] for sure! added you to the slot list, I'll let you know when things open again! [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Kleng::
for sure! added you to the slot list, I'll let you know when things open again!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
hi! i would like to be removed from the pinglist. thanks!
hi! i would like to be removed from the pinglist. thanks!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
[columns][color=transparent]x[/color][nextcol] [b]@MeraHunt ::[/b] You know, sometimes when I open up a lair I try to guess how people sort their stuff -- by colour? Not the most original but it's nice on the eyes. By breed? Looks super clean but also not the most imaginative thing. By lore? I mean, sure, can work well enough if you're careful. Maybe by general apparel sets? Hm, maybe. But here we are, yet again looking at another lair where nothing looks organized in [i]the slightest[/i]. My eyes are being assaulted by the contrasting colours, edge lords have been packed in with radioburners, there's a tomato dragon in there and a bunch of ungened pieces, a few leafy bois and just all around CHAOS. I can see that, in theory, you have it organized by Generation but at the same time like... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yq1u9Dv.png[/img][/center] ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33579430][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/335795/33579430_350.png[/img][/url][/center] good god is it bad to roast an obvious joke dragon or am I entirely valid in doing so because this [i]terrible chonky gremlin deserves all the shame[/i]. I get it, snappers are such a blatantly low-hanging fruit when it comes to joke dragons, but you've added just enough emo-trash aesthetic to him despite the jarring 'uwu speciaw boi' pastel colours under all that grime. I'm not sure if he's going to hurt himself on all that edge or the safety hazard of those shadowscale pieces, but I hope he gets the best hello kitty bandaid to plaster over it because, without a doubt, he's pastel trash beneath all that emo falsehood and just trying desperately to cover it up. "It's not a pHaSe MoM," he cries, eyeliner smudging into the sleeves of his sweater as he rubs at his eyes. It's not that he's actually upset, it's that he was an idiot and bought dollar store eyeliner from the pharmacy and is having an allergic reaction. Is it worth it for the edgy aesthetic? Probably not, but he can fool himself. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Kv6APfz.png[/img] sure it is.[/center] ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30960366][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/309604/30960366_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Just the same as making fun of an obvious joke dragon, I almost feel guilty ripping into this shadow-hoarding beast. Key word: [i]almost[/i]. Not near enough to actually leave him be though, so here we go. I get it, Nocturnes are ~shadow dragons~ and absolute monsters when it comes to mimicking other cultures, but this guy has so much shadow apparel on that even a weeaboo would feel intimidated by the absolute culture massing. Shadow emblem so nobody can mistake you for anything else despite being the most SHADOW nocturne ever? Check. Shadow Halo to get that true thorny experience? Check. Cards? Oh hell yes we have them. What about the tackiest of all circus overcoats? Shadowbinder here we COME. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/7p7ZJQE.png[/img][/center] It's like he found one aesthetic that he loves and decided to go all out in following that niche theme but isn't sure where to stop. Could he add moonglow thorns and a trick crown? Maybe. Will he do so in the future? Probably. Should someone say something to him? Absolutely. ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38318822][img]https://i.imgur.com/Jz1cKYw.gif[/img][/url][/center] Oh no. Ah no, oh heck no, we've been here before -- we've seen this before, the absolute WOLFABOO ENERGY that is coming off this guy is OFF THE CHARTS. We need to stop him before it's too late and he ends up infecting the rest of the lair [s]although, hrm, is wolfaboo aesthetic better than HOARDER or EMOCHILD aesthetic?[/s] I can't believe this mirror with mommy and daddy issues decided to heck the entire world and become a furry, because that's what I gain from his lore. This feral unit of a mirror looked at his acomplishments, decided that he had already disappointed enough people, and embraced the illegal furry side that lingers in us all. I don't know if I'm proud of him for just giving up and going full shame like that or itching to find the nearest spray bottle to spritz his furry face. ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29587607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295877/29587607_350.png[/img][/url][/center] you know, when I saw her I didn't immediately clue in to the fact that she was emo wife, I just figured she was having a bad hair day. But... the moment I clicked in to see more I immediately regretted it. She is Brendan v2 Electric Boogaloo in the worst possible way. I see her and immediately have Evanescence blaring in my head like the overbearing and slightly-muffled tones thrumming through a Hot Topic store. Her hair looks like she TRIED to go for that hardcore straight goth aesthetic but gave up halfway through in a way that makes Morticia Adams both upset and disappointed. She has a half-attempted edgy aesthetic in the same way that Brandan has and the fact that they're still there and still LOOKING LIKE THAT makes me upset in ways I didn't know possible. The only way they could be any more offensive would be if they had Marva eyes on. Good Job. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MHfOVZD.png[/img][/center] ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36833748][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/368338/36833748_350.png[/img][/url][/center] She is getting sinned. "Why?" you ask, looking over your dragon with a tear in your eye, "Is it the skin?" No. No I love that skin. It's not the skin. "I-Is it the colour scheme? Is it too fleshy for a skeleton?" I shake my head, clasping my hands under my jaw as I try to find the words that keep evading me time and time again. No, it's not the colours. Pumpkin is cute and vlaid in this situation. You seem perplexed, spluttering for a few moments as you try to find exactly what it was that warranted the negative attention. "Is it the flowers?" you try again after a moment of pause, your voice increasingly confused in both pitch and tone, "I didn't think they were too jarri--" I slam my hands on the table, cutting you off as I stare down this absolute skeletal mass of a tundra, the bones rattling together as the dragon prepares itself for what was to come. No. [i]No.[/i] This dragon is far deserving of any sin sent its way solely because when I first saw her and her name, I thought it was Pepperonis. [i]Now look at her again with Pepperonis in mind[/i]. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zpcBOyU.png[/img] [i]yeah hi uh... can I get a large uh.... Peponis????[/i][/center] [center][emoji=pink star size=1] [size=1]sipp squad SUMMON @Seijuurou @Exiwa @Amayai @Sucrose @TempestDragon @Dalilah @hymns @willowlight7 @ladylilitu @MeraHunt @GalaxyKitten1454 @lemecrazy @keorano[/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][/columns]
x
@MeraHunt ::

You know, sometimes when I open up a lair I try to guess how people sort their stuff -- by colour? Not the most original but it's nice on the eyes. By breed? Looks super clean but also not the most imaginative thing. By lore? I mean, sure, can work well enough if you're careful. Maybe by general apparel sets? Hm, maybe.

But here we are, yet again looking at another lair where nothing looks organized in the slightest. My eyes are being assaulted by the contrasting colours, edge lords have been packed in with radioburners, there's a tomato dragon in there and a bunch of ungened pieces, a few leafy bois and just all around CHAOS.

I can see that, in theory, you have it organized by Generation but at the same time like...
yq1u9Dv.png

33579430_350.png

good god is it bad to roast an obvious joke dragon or am I entirely valid in doing so because this terrible chonky gremlin deserves all the shame. I get it, snappers are such a blatantly low-hanging fruit when it comes to joke dragons, but you've added just enough emo-trash aesthetic to him despite the jarring 'uwu speciaw boi' pastel colours under all that grime. I'm not sure if he's going to hurt himself on all that edge or the safety hazard of those shadowscale pieces, but I hope he gets the best hello kitty bandaid to plaster over it because, without a doubt, he's pastel trash beneath all that emo falsehood and just trying desperately to cover it up.

"It's not a pHaSe MoM," he cries, eyeliner smudging into the sleeves of his sweater as he rubs at his eyes. It's not that he's actually upset, it's that he was an idiot and bought dollar store eyeliner from the pharmacy and is having an allergic reaction. Is it worth it for the edgy aesthetic? Probably not, but he can fool himself.
Kv6APfz.png
sure it is.

30960366_350.png

Just the same as making fun of an obvious joke dragon, I almost feel guilty ripping into this shadow-hoarding beast. Key word: almost. Not near enough to actually leave him be though, so here we go.

I get it, Nocturnes are ~shadow dragons~ and absolute monsters when it comes to mimicking other cultures, but this guy has so much shadow apparel on that even a weeaboo would feel intimidated by the absolute culture massing. Shadow emblem so nobody can mistake you for anything else despite being the most SHADOW nocturne ever? Check. Shadow Halo to get that true thorny experience? Check. Cards? Oh hell yes we have them. What about the tackiest of all circus overcoats? Shadowbinder here we COME.
7p7ZJQE.png

It's like he found one aesthetic that he loves and decided to go all out in following that niche theme but isn't sure where to stop. Could he add moonglow thorns and a trick crown? Maybe. Will he do so in the future? Probably. Should someone say something to him? Absolutely.

Jz1cKYw.gif

Oh no. Ah no, oh heck no, we've been here before -- we've seen this before, the absolute WOLFABOO ENERGY that is coming off this guy is OFF THE CHARTS. We need to stop him before it's too late and he ends up infecting the rest of the lair although, hrm, is wolfaboo aesthetic better than HOARDER or EMOCHILD aesthetic?

I can't believe this mirror with mommy and daddy issues decided to heck the entire world and become a furry, because that's what I gain from his lore. This feral unit of a mirror looked at his acomplishments, decided that he had already disappointed enough people, and embraced the illegal furry side that lingers in us all. I don't know if I'm proud of him for just giving up and going full shame like that or itching to find the nearest spray bottle to spritz his furry face.

29587607_350.png

you know, when I saw her I didn't immediately clue in to the fact that she was emo wife, I just figured she was having a bad hair day. But... the moment I clicked in to see more I immediately regretted it. She is Brendan v2 Electric Boogaloo in the worst possible way. I see her and immediately have Evanescence blaring in my head like the overbearing and slightly-muffled tones thrumming through a Hot Topic store. Her hair looks like she TRIED to go for that hardcore straight goth aesthetic but gave up halfway through in a way that makes Morticia Adams both upset and disappointed.

She has a half-attempted edgy aesthetic in the same way that Brandan has and the fact that they're still there and still LOOKING LIKE THAT makes me upset in ways I didn't know possible. The only way they could be any more offensive would be if they had Marva eyes on. Good Job.
MHfOVZD.png

36833748_350.png

She is getting sinned. "Why?" you ask, looking over your dragon with a tear in your eye, "Is it the skin?"

No. No I love that skin. It's not the skin.

"I-Is it the colour scheme? Is it too fleshy for a skeleton?"

I shake my head, clasping my hands under my jaw as I try to find the words that keep evading me time and time again. No, it's not the colours. Pumpkin is cute and vlaid in this situation.

You seem perplexed, spluttering for a few moments as you try to find exactly what it was that warranted the negative attention. "Is it the flowers?" you try again after a moment of pause, your voice increasingly confused in both pitch and tone, "I didn't think they were too jarri--"

I slam my hands on the table, cutting you off as I stare down this absolute skeletal mass of a tundra, the bones rattling together as the dragon prepares itself for what was to come.

No. No. This dragon is far deserving of any sin sent its way solely because when I first saw her and her name, I thought it was Pepperonis.

Now look at her again with Pepperonis in mind.
zpcBOyU.png
yeah hi uh... can I get a large uh.... Peponis????
x
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Oh I just about died laughing. I will admit my sorting is odd (generation -> pairs alphabetical by male -> singles alphabetical male first). I actually started wheezing with Peposis whoops! I am so adding these to their bios with credit and will def be back again!
Oh I just about died laughing. I will admit my sorting is odd (generation -> pairs alphabetical by male -> singles alphabetical male first). I actually started wheezing with Peposis whoops! I am so adding these to their bios with credit and will def be back again!
hANn2C0.gif
@Hex

You got me. How much do I need again for you to roast grill burn my tab of Festival Dragons? There is one tab of eight dragons (nine next week)
@Hex

You got me. How much do I need again for you to roast grill burn my tab of Festival Dragons? There is one tab of eight dragons (nine next week)
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@GalaxyKitten1454 ::[/b] No need to ping, I’m subbed <3 That being said, I’m full up for slots! All info for prices are on the front page as well as slot status. I only take a max of five roasts per slot, so I couldn’t do all eight or nine in one sitting without a major bribe. That being said, slots will open again once these current ones are done! They’re first-come first-serve though, so just keep an eye out <3 [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@GalaxyKitten1454 ::
No need to ping, I’m subbed <3
That being said, I’m full up for slots! All info for prices are on the front page as well as slot status. I only take a max of five roasts per slot, so I couldn’t do all eight or nine in one sitting without a major bribe.
That being said, slots will open again once these current ones are done! They’re first-come first-serve though, so just keep an eye out <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
MMMMM!!!!

I believe the cost would be... 162(for the tab, right? Or for each dragon? I’d like the tab as a whole, but I’m not sure if that’s possible)

Another note- I noticed the Dragon Cap thing mentioned up to 5 dragons, but then later I believe it was stated as “simply the number of specific themes / things / or individual dragons I roast, does not always translate to x number of individual dragons.” Does this apply to the whole tab of eight I have or only 5 of the eight, since they are all technically one “theme” since they are all considered Festival Dragons in my lair. Just curious because the price was not exactly clear to me.... (probably because I have autism and simple directions are difficult for me to understand)

Otherwise, I want to be the FIRST one to order next lol. I will make it my goal to comment first when slots open. This is just a personal goal, don’t worry, I’m not asking for a special notification or anything. (Hope that makes sense)

Ps-Sorry about the pinging, it’s just a habit I guess. I feel you though, the double notifications are really annoying at times. I’ll try to remember that you are subbed and I don’t need to ping you here.
MMMMM!!!!

I believe the cost would be... 162(for the tab, right? Or for each dragon? I’d like the tab as a whole, but I’m not sure if that’s possible)

Another note- I noticed the Dragon Cap thing mentioned up to 5 dragons, but then later I believe it was stated as “simply the number of specific themes / things / or individual dragons I roast, does not always translate to x number of individual dragons.” Does this apply to the whole tab of eight I have or only 5 of the eight, since they are all technically one “theme” since they are all considered Festival Dragons in my lair. Just curious because the price was not exactly clear to me.... (probably because I have autism and simple directions are difficult for me to understand)

Otherwise, I want to be the FIRST one to order next lol. I will make it my goal to comment first when slots open. This is just a personal goal, don’t worry, I’m not asking for a special notification or anything. (Hope that makes sense)

Ps-Sorry about the pinging, it’s just a habit I guess. I feel you though, the double notifications are really annoying at times. I’ll try to remember that you are subbed and I don’t need to ping you here.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

pinglist me pls? ;0
pinglist me pls? ;0
CvyoOwu.png
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Furo ::[/b] added and updated! will ping you when slots open :v [b]@GalaxyKitten1454 ::[/b] If you chose the tab it would be something extremely general and wouldn't touch on specifics about the dragons, if that's what you're asking? 'theme' tends to be something like I did early on for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2865424/2#post_43431147]eye addiction[/url]. So just keep that in mind. 'Dragon Cap' is the number of 'posts' I make per roast, this can either be number of dragons or number of memes / roasts in general. If that was what you were looking for then you could do something like that when slots open if you manage to nab a slot! [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Furo ::
added and updated! will ping you when slots open :v

@GalaxyKitten1454 ::
If you chose the tab it would be something extremely general and wouldn't touch on specifics about the dragons, if that's what you're asking? 'theme' tends to be something like I did early on for eye addiction. So just keep that in mind.
'Dragon Cap' is the number of 'posts' I make per roast, this can either be number of dragons or number of memes / roasts in general.
If that was what you were looking for then you could do something like that when slots open if you manage to nab a slot!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
I would like to be moved to the Sippsquad pinglist please :)
I would like to be moved to the Sippsquad pinglist please :)

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14