Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lost in Space Imp M Skin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center]Here's the skin:[/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bv4k3KD.png[/img] [nextcol] [item= Skin: Lost in Space] [/columns] We’re official woot! The price would be 550g per slot. The skin will be printed when all 10 slots have been filled. Once all slots have been filled I will then send out a 1-way CR for the gems then PM you your skin once I get the copies back! [columns] [size=2][center][b]First Run[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]@/Lumos427 Delivered [*]@/smolelf PAID Delivered [*]@/Sucrose PAID Delivered [*]@/Mimas PAID Delivered [*]@/Velkhana PAID Delivered [*]@/Kardi PAID Delivered [*]@/larkspurlux PAID Delivered [*]@/Beruga PAID Delivered [*]@/Gaston PAID Delivered [*]@/andersbegabt PAID Delivered [/LIST][/size] [nextcol] [size=2][center][b]Second Run[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]@/Ailii [*] [*]@/Glitterbottom [*] [*]@/DannaSukaira [*]@/RisenWolf [*] [*]@/Franchesca [*]@/Franchesca [*]@/grasssnake485 [/LIST] [/size] [/columns] [b]All slots have been filled. I will now be taking a pinglist for the next round after the skin gets printed![/b] @/kschaef @/RisenWolf @/DannaSukaira @/Glitterbottom @/InkyBrush @/Galaxius @/Raptora @/PieOfDeath @/Digimon11 @/ENDragon6 [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincent, arcane, dark, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, zodiac[br][br][b]Note:[/b] The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! [b]PLEASE[/b] be sure to let us know if something is off![/center] [center]I have now removed all pings![/center]
Here's the skin:
Bv4k3KD.png Skin: Lost in Space
We’re official woot!

The price would be 550g per slot. The skin will be printed when all 10 slots have been filled. Once all slots have been filled I will then send out a 1-way CR for the gems then PM you your skin once I get the copies back!
First Run
  1. @/Lumos427 Delivered
  2. @/smolelf PAID Delivered
  3. @/Sucrose PAID Delivered
  4. @/Mimas PAID Delivered
  5. @/Velkhana PAID Delivered
  6. @/Kardi PAID Delivered
  7. @/larkspurlux PAID Delivered
  8. @/Beruga PAID Delivered
  9. @/Gaston PAID Delivered
  10. @/andersbegabt PAID Delivered
Second Run
  1. @/Ailii
  2. @/Glitterbottom
  3. @/DannaSukaira
  4. @/RisenWolf
  5. @/Franchesca
  6. @/Franchesca
  7. @/grasssnake485

All slots have been filled. I will now be taking a pinglist for the next round after the skin gets printed!
@/kschaef @/RisenWolf @/DannaSukaira @/Glitterbottom @/InkyBrush @/Galaxius @/Raptora @/PieOfDeath @/Digimon11 @/ENDragon6

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincent, arcane, dark, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, zodiac

Note: The GASP website was recently rewritten, so this pinglist was generated using entirely new code! PLEASE be sure to let us know if something is off!
I have now removed all pings!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu try using the GASP pinglist, you should get a lot more interest that way!
@Wintaclu try using the GASP pinglist, you should get a lot more interest that way!
@Lumos427 Thank you for the heads up! I didn't think of that :D
@Lumos427 Thank you for the heads up! I didn't think of that :D

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu Of course! Happy to help! May I snatch a slot actually?

I use the pinglist for my accent/skin shop and it helps A LOT
@Wintaclu Of course! Happy to help! May I snatch a slot actually?

I use the pinglist for my accent/skin shop and it helps A LOT
@Lumos427 Sure can! And this is really useful, I'll have to use it if I ever make anymore skins. Once again thank you so much for the idea you're a lifesaver!
@Lumos427 Sure can! And this is really useful, I'll have to use it if I ever make anymore skins. Once again thank you so much for the idea you're a lifesaver!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu YAY! Shall I send payment now, or will you wait till all slots fill up? And of course! No problem :D
@Wintaclu YAY! Shall I send payment now, or will you wait till all slots fill up? And of course! No problem :D
@Lumos427 Ah that's a good point I should have mentioned that. I'll ask for a 1- way CR once all slots have been filled. Once the skin gets printed I'll send the skin through a PM ^-^
@Lumos427 Ah that's a good point I should have mentioned that. I'll ask for a 1- way CR once all slots have been filled. Once the skin gets printed I'll send the skin through a PM ^-^

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Can I get a slot please!
Can I get a slot please!
6MxcIbY.gifkHQ8d.gifAq3yZ.gifTjDif.gif
@smolelf Added :D
@smolelf Added :D

ImslzgR.png