Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cursed Existence - A Roast Shop ( FULL )
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@ClickTwelve ::[/b] Just send a CR with payment and info on any specifics you want, if any, and I'll add you to the slots <3 [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns][center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@ClickTwelve ::
Just send a CR with payment and info on any specifics you want, if any, and I'll add you to the slots <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol] [b]@ASinglePringle ::[/b] "I'm Just gonna get ONE SLOT," you said, "Just ONE because I don't need many!" Clearly, a specimen of logic here. Clearly, you had some agenda in mind. [i]Clearly.[/i] And yet somehow, without fail, I still had an absolute heart attack when you made the casual mention of 'oh, just one-- for the entire colourwheel.' [s]yes, colour has a 'u' in it, I refuse to write it out in your American tongue this entire post[/s]. Ah yes, that thing that Pringle has in which they obsessively collect every dragon of each colour within the [b]entire heccing colour-wheel[/b]. Yes, that little thing. No big deal. Clearly not an issue. Was I prepared for this? Theoretically, sure. Was I ready for this mentally? Absolutely not. You're throwing, as I mentioned before in a prior post, [i]75+ dragons at me at one time all just wrapped up with a bow in an absolute cluster-heck of a lair tab[/i]. Am I going to do it anyway? [b]Sure as heck I am.[/b] Before we even tackle the tab itself, I feel like we need to address you -- are you okay? What happened to make you obsess over having [i]the entire colourwheel[/i] as unbred G1 XXY dragons? Sure, tert sucks on a few of them but still -- your wallet and sanity must be absolutely suffering. Who hurt you to make you decide that you were going to take on this absolute nightmare of a task? I already see some of the high value dragons in there so you're already starting to suffer to the nth degree, but there are others that you're going to need to absolutely perish to get. Cream? Suffer. Silver? Good luck. Pearl? Rose? Well, I'll say this now -- I'm glad I could siphon off [i]some[/i] of your gems before you yeet the rest into never-ending FR cycle of XXY addiction. Moving on from that, we clearly need to address the elephant in the room here... and what better time than to bring back an old, [i]loved[/i] meme that I've previously used to publicly shame you? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/qAMDT35.png[/img][/center] You clearly have the gems to gene things if you can get all these XXYs but at the same time you seem almost ADAMANT not to apply anything to them beyond skins. Is this a niche aesthetic? Do you just prefer your dragon to rock the basic bish aesthetic at any possible time? Do you just enjoy the fact that these absolute DIVA TIER dragons are stuck in the same triple basic hell that trash-tier colours are? Again, [b]who hurt you?[/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DAUb7fi.png[/img] I'm convinced that the only valid dragons in your lair are non XXYs which makes little to no sense, at least Karthki gets to flex and have some love while the others just suffer in nudist anguish.[/center] [center][emoji=pink star size=1] [size=1]sipp squad SUMMON @Seijuurou @Exiwa @Amayai @Sucrose @TempestDragon @Dalilah @hymns @willowlight7 @ladylilitu @MeraHunt @GalaxyKitten1454 @lemecrazy @keorano @Wintaclu @hannibals @plushstiel @Rohi[/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color][/columns]
xx
@ASinglePringle ::

"I'm Just gonna get ONE SLOT," you said, "Just ONE because I don't need many!"

Clearly, a specimen of logic here. Clearly, you had some agenda in mind.

Clearly.

And yet somehow, without fail, I still had an absolute heart attack when you made the casual mention of 'oh, just one-- for the entire colourwheel.' yes, colour has a 'u' in it, I refuse to write it out in your American tongue this entire post.

Ah yes, that thing that Pringle has in which they obsessively collect every dragon of each colour within the entire heccing colour-wheel. Yes, that little thing. No big deal. Clearly not an issue.

Was I prepared for this? Theoretically, sure. Was I ready for this mentally? Absolutely not. You're throwing, as I mentioned before in a prior post, 75+ dragons at me at one time all just wrapped up with a bow in an absolute cluster-heck of a lair tab.

Am I going to do it anyway? Sure as heck I am.

Before we even tackle the tab itself, I feel like we need to address you -- are you okay? What happened to make you obsess over having the entire colourwheel as unbred G1 XXY dragons? Sure, tert sucks on a few of them but still -- your wallet and sanity must be absolutely suffering. Who hurt you to make you decide that you were going to take on this absolute nightmare of a task? I already see some of the high value dragons in there so you're already starting to suffer to the nth degree, but there are others that you're going to need to absolutely perish to get. Cream? Suffer. Silver? Good luck. Pearl? Rose?

Well, I'll say this now -- I'm glad I could siphon off some of your gems before you yeet the rest into never-ending FR cycle of XXY addiction.

Moving on from that, we clearly need to address the elephant in the room here... and what better time than to bring back an old, loved meme that I've previously used to publicly shame you?
qAMDT35.png

You clearly have the gems to gene things if you can get all these XXYs but at the same time you seem almost ADAMANT not to apply anything to them beyond skins. Is this a niche aesthetic? Do you just prefer your dragon to rock the basic bish aesthetic at any possible time? Do you just enjoy the fact that these absolute DIVA TIER dragons are stuck in the same triple basic hell that trash-tier colours are?

Again, who hurt you?
DAUb7fi.png
I'm convinced that the only valid dragons in your lair are non XXYs which makes little to no sense, at least Karthki gets to flex and have some love while the others just suffer in nudist anguish.
xx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
[columns][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol] [b]@final ::[/b] Alright, buckle up kids because apparently we're going on a trip through... a city? A worship hub for those in false divinity? An eclectic hoard of colours and sounds? I'm not quite sure, but from what I can gather from your lair lore there is: + a subway in this dragon hub + final fantasy weaponry + frequent stabbing incidents to the point of it being normalized + people are constantly getting assassinated like no tomorrow + vloggers exist ( oh no ) + skateboarding also exists + depression o'clock is a big frequent mood All I can imagine is this massive hoard of deities and sub-deities stabbing people randomly while pulling the SICKEST of ollies on the pavement, all while the more 'normal' civilians of the city simply walk on like 'ah yes, this was a good choice, our gods are clearly just the best.' ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32148738][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/321488/32148738_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I know, I know -- he's your progen. I won't make fun of his colours, if anything I'll admit that they work well for him. However... I will make fun of his choice of apparel because I'm not sure whether he's going to shank me for not sipping tea properly or simply lace whatever drink he gives me with his venom of the week. Is he a thief? Maybe. Is he an assassin? Hmmmm also maybe. Does he run a chill as heck tea shop? Absolutely. Are the chances that he may combine the two careers fairly likely? Abso-heccing-lutely. Someone is going to bring their grandma to his shop as a nice, sweet treat only to realize that Arcturus took the rather kind-hearted comment of 'please look after us' as 'HMMM PLEASE TERMINATE.' So now one dragon is down a grandma, confused and upset, Arcturus is down a possible tip, and everyone in the tea shop feels extremely awkward. Did anyone even win here? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/saP6UAi.png[/img] Can't really run an efficient café if you keep killing your customers... but that's none of my business[/center] ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57484131][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574842/57484131_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Okay, I'll give you this -- Hover is like the idol child of vaporwave trash aesthetic, his colours are on point and you managed to make his accent tie in perfectly with his primary gene. But... Let's be honest here. Looking at this dragon, the only thing that comes to mind is: [i]"Do you even vape, bruh?"[/i] I mean... [i]do you?[/i] This seems to be your /you/ dragon and here you are, bundled up in the absolute nightmare of vaporwave nonsense while old Windows error noises blast and chatter in the back of your mind. Marble busts roll around, defying gravity as they circle your pulsing brain like a warped halo. But like, it's worth it, right? For the aesthetic, right? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ojNVwQi.gif[/img] are... are you okay?[/center] ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51440474][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/514405/51440474_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Let's take a small break and admire this absolute noodle unit of a nerd. Sure, we could delve into the weeb kamen rider lore he's built from but instead... instead we should focus on the deep-rooted edgy otaku nerd vibes he's pulsing out with every little tone. Red and blue high contrast tones? Yep. McEdge shades? Yep, I'm sure he wears them at night too. The grumpiest of rabbit sidekicks possible? Oh hell yeh, we're making this happen. I'm sure this guy gets the MAIN PROTAGONIST treatment daily. He walks into class late and the teacher makes some off-hand comment of 'oh welcome to the class Sento how kind of you to finally join us' and slinks to his chair only to find the interior of his desk full of love notes. From who? Likely that [url=27171661]pink and white spiral[/url] in the back that has been making baby eyes at him for all of a few days but is CLEARLY meant for him. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NrjGX1n.png[/img] let's play a round of 'who is the protagonist'[/center] ------ [s]time to roast McCree time to roast McCree time to roast McCree--[/s] no. no. Nope. I refuse. I'm not stooping this low. It's too easy. But oh good god do I want to roast that dragon. Instead, let's take a peek at this hidden gem :: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48427323][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/484274/48427323_350.png[/img][/url][/center] First off how dare you make me feel empathy and happiness towards what should logically be a fodder-toned dragon. Somehow you took those colours, looked at them, realized that they weren't the best option and yet still went with it and made this absolute menace of a child. But no, you didn't stop there. You decided to top everything off with the fact that this [b]itty bitty god[/b] has a knack for the rippled bbq chips. Because this is clearly knowledge that I did not have prior and yet somehow needed to know now. Someone found this gremlin child burrowed almost entirely in a bag of chips discarded on the side of the road and figured, "Hey, this is worth worshiping!" Who gave this tiny god rights? Who decided to put him in the pantheon or shines? Do all his offerings need to be of incense and trashy chip flavours? I don't know, I know that I will not be sending any prayers his way though unless I have the munchies at 2am. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ztA3jSx.png[/img] his fireflies are secretly just bbq chip dust[/center] ------ Finally... let's address the absolute elephant in the room when it comes to your lair. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AsopiL6.png[/img][/center] It says not to pick them for forum games but here you are, the absolute clown giving me full reign of your lair since you set no limits. I skipped up McCree but I [i]cannot pass up this clownery[/i]. You have what looks like a lili dragon cousin-- no wait three, no wait they're prinkle dragons, no wait they're willow dragons, no wait they're-- It's like G1 Hell aesthetic all combined into this absolute meme trash tab. Sure, they're gorgeous as heck and they likely all know it, but they're also... that. It's a Spin showcase with all the meme trash that each dragon secretly is on the inside. Despite the name, I don't think anything about this is poggers and your stonks have just turned to stinks. [center][url=https://i.imgur.com/YREHZVX.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/HvtsnnL.png[/img][/url] click through for larger version because FR forums mash things UP[/center] [center][emoji=pink star size=1] [size=1]sipp squad SUMMON @Seijuurou @Exiwa @Amayai @Sucrose @TempestDragon @Dalilah @hymns @willowlight7 @ladylilitu @MeraHunt @GalaxyKitten1454 @lemecrazy @keorano @Wintaclu @hannibals @plushstiel @Rohi[/size][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color][/columns]
xx
@final ::

Alright, buckle up kids because apparently we're going on a trip through... a city? A worship hub for those in false divinity? An eclectic hoard of colours and sounds?

I'm not quite sure, but from what I can gather from your lair lore there is:
+ a subway in this dragon hub
+ final fantasy weaponry
+ frequent stabbing incidents to the point of it being normalized
+ people are constantly getting assassinated like no tomorrow
+ vloggers exist ( oh no )
+ skateboarding also exists
+ depression o'clock is a big frequent mood

All I can imagine is this massive hoard of deities and sub-deities stabbing people randomly while pulling the SICKEST of ollies on the pavement, all while the more 'normal' civilians of the city simply walk on like 'ah yes, this was a good choice, our gods are clearly just the best.'

32148738_350.png

I know, I know -- he's your progen. I won't make fun of his colours, if anything I'll admit that they work well for him. However... I will make fun of his choice of apparel because I'm not sure whether he's going to shank me for not sipping tea properly or simply lace whatever drink he gives me with his venom of the week.

Is he a thief? Maybe. Is he an assassin? Hmmmm also maybe. Does he run a chill as heck tea shop? Absolutely. Are the chances that he may combine the two careers fairly likely? Abso-heccing-lutely.

Someone is going to bring their grandma to his shop as a nice, sweet treat only to realize that Arcturus took the rather kind-hearted comment of 'please look after us' as 'HMMM PLEASE TERMINATE.' So now one dragon is down a grandma, confused and upset, Arcturus is down a possible tip, and everyone in the tea shop feels extremely awkward. Did anyone even win here?
saP6UAi.png
Can't really run an efficient café if you keep killing your customers... but that's none of my business

57484131_350.png

Okay, I'll give you this -- Hover is like the idol child of vaporwave trash aesthetic, his colours are on point and you managed to make his accent tie in perfectly with his primary gene. But...

Let's be honest here.

Looking at this dragon, the only thing that comes to mind is:

"Do you even vape, bruh?"

I mean... do you? This seems to be your /you/ dragon and here you are, bundled up in the absolute nightmare of vaporwave nonsense while old Windows error noises blast and chatter in the back of your mind. Marble busts roll around, defying gravity as they circle your pulsing brain like a warped halo.

But like, it's worth it, right? For the aesthetic, right?
ojNVwQi.gif
are... are you okay?

51440474_350.png

Let's take a small break and admire this absolute noodle unit of a nerd. Sure, we could delve into the weeb kamen rider lore he's built from but instead... instead we should focus on the deep-rooted edgy otaku nerd vibes he's pulsing out with every little tone.

Red and blue high contrast tones? Yep.

McEdge shades? Yep, I'm sure he wears them at night too.

The grumpiest of rabbit sidekicks possible? Oh hell yeh, we're making this happen.

I'm sure this guy gets the MAIN PROTAGONIST treatment daily. He walks into class late and the teacher makes some off-hand comment of 'oh welcome to the class Sento how kind of you to finally join us' and slinks to his chair only to find the interior of his desk full of love notes. From who? Likely that pink and white spiral in the back that has been making baby eyes at him for all of a few days but is CLEARLY meant for him.
NrjGX1n.png
let's play a round of 'who is the protagonist'

time to roast McCree time to roast McCree time to roast McCree--

no. no. Nope. I refuse. I'm not stooping this low. It's too easy. But oh good god do I want to roast that dragon.

Instead, let's take a peek at this hidden gem ::
48427323_350.png

First off how dare you make me feel empathy and happiness towards what should logically be a fodder-toned dragon. Somehow you took those colours, looked at them, realized that they weren't the best option and yet still went with it and made this absolute menace of a child. But no, you didn't stop there. You decided to top everything off with the fact that this itty bitty god has a knack for the rippled bbq chips.

Because this is clearly knowledge that I did not have prior and yet somehow needed to know now.

Someone found this gremlin child burrowed almost entirely in a bag of chips discarded on the side of the road and figured, "Hey, this is worth worshiping!"

Who gave this tiny god rights? Who decided to put him in the pantheon or shines? Do all his offerings need to be of incense and trashy chip flavours?

I don't know, I know that I will not be sending any prayers his way though unless I have the munchies at 2am.
ztA3jSx.png
his fireflies are secretly just bbq chip dust

Finally... let's address the absolute elephant in the room when it comes to your lair.
AsopiL6.png

It says not to pick them for forum games but here you are, the absolute clown giving me full reign of your lair since you set no limits. I skipped up McCree but I cannot pass up this clownery.

You have what looks like a lili dragon cousin-- no wait three, no wait they're prinkle dragons, no wait they're willow dragons, no wait they're--

It's like G1 Hell aesthetic all combined into this absolute meme trash tab. Sure, they're gorgeous as heck and they likely all know it, but they're also... that. It's a Spin showcase with all the meme trash that each dragon secretly is on the inside.

Despite the name, I don't think anything about this is poggers and your stonks have just turned to stinks.
HvtsnnL.png
click through for larger version because FR forums mash things UP
xx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
hex i Love You
hex i Love You
UoweiPn.png
Ohhhhhh i love your roasts.
Can’t wait to get one.(shall i pay now so I don’t have to worry about it when the time comes?)
Ohhhhhh i love your roasts.
Can’t wait to get one.(shall i pay now so I don’t have to worry about it when the time comes?)
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@GalaxyKitten1454 ::[/b] I’m glad you enjoy them! Sadly, as I’ve mentioned before and per outlined in my rules, slots are on a first-come basis. It’s why I have a pinglist to notify people qwq Hopefully you understand! Sorry for the wait but it’s makes it a lot easier and fair to do things this way. [b]@Final ::[/b] o no that’s sappy as heck, eww [center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@GalaxyKitten1454 ::
I’m glad you enjoy them!
Sadly, as I’ve mentioned before and per outlined in my rules, slots are on a first-come basis. It’s why I have a pinglist to notify people qwq
Hopefully you understand! Sorry for the wait but it’s makes it a lot easier and fair to do things this way.

@Final ::
o no that’s sappy as heck, eww
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
Oooooooooo I can’t waiiiittttt
Oooooooooo I can’t waiiiittttt
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@Hex would love to be on the Sipp pinglist :3c
@Hex would love to be on the Sipp pinglist :3c
[columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol] [b]@Rohi && @ClickTwelve ::[/b] thank you for your patience <3 I'm going to be getting to your posts this week, life has just been a little more hectic with things changing in my area. I'm hoping to get some free time to chip out those salty comments because oof, no dragon is perfect. [nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns][center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Rohi && @ClickTwelve ::
thank you for your patience <3 I'm going to be getting to your posts this week, life has just been a little more hectic with things changing in my area. I'm hoping to get some free time to chip out those salty comments because oof, no dragon is perfect.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« hex / snacks »

« they / she »

a cursed crayon
bGmHzrn.png ..........
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14