Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | My [Un]official Coloring Pages
1 2 3
Hey I've seen this idea floating around every now and then and I thought that it was pretty cool. So I thought I would make some psd files for you guys to color in :)

All of these will be completely free to use, all I ask is that your image links back to this page and if you post offsite I get credit for the lines.

You CAN change the lineart, I mean you'll have to for some of the genes (maybe).

Feel free to share your colored images! I would love to see what you all do with them.

You will find everything in the post below. If it gets to the point where there are too many images I will reformat it probably
Hey I've seen this idea floating around every now and then and I thought that it was pretty cool. So I thought I would make some psd files for you guys to color in :)

All of these will be completely free to use, all I ask is that your image links back to this page and if you post offsite I get credit for the lines.

You CAN change the lineart, I mean you'll have to for some of the genes (maybe).

Feel free to share your colored images! I would love to see what you all do with them.

You will find everything in the post below. If it gets to the point where there are too many images I will reformat it probably

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
[center][size=5][b][color=#8f419b]The Images[/color][/b][/size][/center] [size=4][b][color=#632e6b]Guardian Female Headshot[/color][/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2qCWwQs.jpg[/img] [size=4][b][color=#632e6b]Guardian Male Headshot[/color][/b][/size] [img]https://previews.dropbox.com/p/thumb/AA9Hd6hrgE2ZM63h2bfnpRDN_AZYnQ1zrSxWxzoDuitjFhaGVJ3hZ8LJ1VwcMau2nfEWPCP0gMporT00qPBC8vpsKezBUJchy5cC_jUqIdE4C9BTiq-8sIXLq4ADZBBvlrV_zObqcfb7hdBDtDjh6P6Ex2cTJl3D1tC7jEEQupVXmZVsyK6kpIIaET51dntIxFhHjDSg0BFa9i71yt-FmUezWDPCsN7TiZviCYPStJDuFtMm5bZDfK_LHxvRjEN5ES2NZn8GjlP7CVIAxOW2wuFRawpoECGKy_6ULyJ18W-0c3Gkgmdp2kVOpEyyIeibLt6tWX44M2LmNkzRcLzsafcKwHnfEiwzUS71HU-U-lQlLqR3u3iw9hDljGxAlF3PPNc/p.png[/img] [size=4][b][color=#632e6b]Links:[/color][/b][/size] [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/nfrj4cwdymp8a5e/GuardianFemale.psd?dl=0][color=#4754b6]Guardian Female Headshot[/color][/url] [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/b218kd4e842oh3c/GuardianMaleHead.psd?dl=0][color=#4754b6]Guardian Male Headshot[/color][/url]
The Images

Guardian Female Headshot
2qCWwQs.jpg

Guardian Male Headshot
p.png

Links:
Guardian Female Headshot
Guardian Male Headshot

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Pinglist for all new images:
@/SpearTheDemon @/Evigt @/SleepyDoggo @/Redspike944 @/Zikitty @/Crescentstar711 @/lr21vb @/RhiRhiWoFLover

Pinglist for specific breeds/genders:
@/Stormytehcat11 Imperial Only
Pinglist for all new images:
@/SpearTheDemon @/Evigt @/SleepyDoggo @/Redspike944 @/Zikitty @/Crescentstar711 @/lr21vb @/RhiRhiWoFLover

Pinglist for specific breeds/genders:
@/Stormytehcat11 Imperial Only

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
res just in case
res just in case

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
Looks great! could you add me to the pinglist for everything? Thanks
Looks great! could you add me to the pinglist for everything? Thanks
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
That's beautiful! May i also be added for the general pinglist?
That's beautiful! May i also be added for the general pinglist?

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
@SpearTheDemon @Evigt

Added you both :D
@SpearTheDemon @Evigt

Added you both :D

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@SpearTheDemon @Evigt

Added a male guardian headshot!
@SpearTheDemon @Evigt

Added a male guardian headshot!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
@Wintaclu
pinglist imperial specifically
@Wintaclu
pinglist imperial specifically
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
@Stormytehcat11 Can do!
@Stormytehcat11 Can do!

ImslzgR.png
WBC5JG3.png
ZbNAjCO.png

PWYW Headshots
Free Coloring Pages
Lost in Space Imp M Skin
1 2 3