Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GALA - CLOSED] Sornieth Winter Games
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31
@JinxMoonstone

Why thank you! ^_^ After reading about curling from that link you provided (thank you for those, by the way, they're very helpful) and then skimming the Wikipedia article on it, I still don't really understand the specifics of the game, so I just incorporated that into the story. XD
@JinxMoonstone

Why thank you! ^_^ After reading about curling from that link you provided (thank you for those, by the way, they're very helpful) and then skimming the Wikipedia article on it, I still don't really understand the specifics of the game, so I just incorporated that into the story. XD
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[size=4][font=Georgia]"I've had word from the High Queen," Rose announced. "She's heard you haven't been wearing helmets and she's been none too pleased."[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"[/font][/size][color=#7e7e7e][size=5][font=Freestyle Script]Crosscountry skiers don't wear helmets[/font][/size][/color][font=Georgia][color=#7e7e7e][size=5],[/size][/color][size=4]" Haniya replied with a note of pride in her voice. "[/size][/font][color=#7e7e7e][size=5][font=Freestyle Script]I've seen pictures of humans doing it.[/font][/size][/color][size=4][font=Georgia]"[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"I didn't," January said somewhat sheepishly. "I didn't know I was supposed to.[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"Be that as it may, High Queen Kaia has ordered that we wear helmets from now on." Rose produced an open-faced, ice-colored helmet for Hielo, and another sapphire helmet with a shining black visor for Victoria. Both had clever formations sticking out of them to accommodate mirror ears. "You can break your neck ski jumping, and you can go flying off the side of the luge track if you fail to turn the wrong way."[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"Thanks for that vote of confidence," Hielo grumbled and sloped off to the stands.[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"As for the rest of you..." Rose handed Mooi a large, heavy box, containing shoes, gloves and granite stones. She accompanied these with fiberglass tubes bound with horsehair bristles at the end, which she handed to Dominic and Andraste, giving Nightline an extra one to hold for Mooi.[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"[/font][i][color=#dae0f3][font=Arial]Brooms?[/font][/color][/i][font=Georgia]" Dominic asked incredulously. "[/font][color=#dae0f3][font=Arial]I thought we were doing curling, not housekeeping![/font][/color][font=Georgia]"[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"We...em...we sweep the ice," Mooi said guiltily. "I think we're supposed to throw the stone just enough to head toward the target, then the rest of us scamper out in front of it with brooms and sweep the ice to make the stone go where we want.[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"That's why I had Cap automatically assign the team," he added unhelpfully. "I figured none of you would volunteer if you knew humans call it 'chess on ice'."[/font][/size] [size=4][font=Georgia]"No time for chitchat," Rose interjected. "It's time for Victoria to walk up to the track and place her sled!"[/font][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29446543] [/url] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29446543][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294466/29446543_350.png[/img][/url] [i][size=3][font=Georgia]Good luck, Victoria![/font][/size][/i][/center]
"I've had word from the High Queen," Rose announced. "She's heard you haven't been wearing helmets and she's been none too pleased."

"Crosscountry skiers don't wear helmets," Haniya replied with a note of pride in her voice. "I've seen pictures of humans doing it."

"I didn't," January said somewhat sheepishly. "I didn't know I was supposed to.

"Be that as it may, High Queen Kaia has ordered that we wear helmets from now on." Rose produced an open-faced, ice-colored helmet for Hielo, and another sapphire helmet with a shining black visor for Victoria. Both had clever formations sticking out of them to accommodate mirror ears. "You can break your neck ski jumping, and you can go flying off the side of the luge track if you fail to turn the wrong way."

"Thanks for that vote of confidence," Hielo grumbled and sloped off to the stands.

"As for the rest of you..." Rose handed Mooi a large, heavy box, containing shoes, gloves and granite stones. She accompanied these with fiberglass tubes bound with horsehair bristles at the end, which she handed to Dominic and Andraste, giving Nightline an extra one to hold for Mooi.

"Brooms?" Dominic asked incredulously. "I thought we were doing curling, not housekeeping!"

"We...em...we sweep the ice," Mooi said guiltily. "I think we're supposed to throw the stone just enough to head toward the target, then the rest of us scamper out in front of it with brooms and sweep the ice to make the stone go where we want.

"That's why I had Cap automatically assign the team," he added unhelpfully. "I figured none of you would volunteer if you knew humans call it 'chess on ice'."

"No time for chitchat," Rose interjected. "It's time for Victoria to walk up to the track and place her sled!"

29446543_350.png
Good luck, Victoria!
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
[b]Ski Jumping[/b] Bekreg: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29117861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291179/29117861_350.png[/img] [/url] The thing that stomp-stomp-stomped up to the sign up desk looked a little like a mound of DIRT... a Mound of Dirt with ANGRY EYES... the Fae behind the desk cringed a little, and shoved a form out. "WHAT ARE YO)U LOOKING AT?" Bellowed the angry pile of dirt. ...he was infested. With... ah... Frogs. And... a Bird or... possibly two. It was kind of hard to see, actually, as he'd strapped snowshoes on to prevent himself from sinking into the snow due to his significant weight... and he was wearing a scarf that threatened to smuffocate him. And at least one of the Frogs too. "Sign Here." was the cautious, monotone reply. The huge Snapper stepped up to grasp the pen and began to fill out the form. A bird perched behind one wing began to scream incessantly at the poor dragon in the line behind him, and he didn't seem to notice. Honestly, the little Fae was glad the scarf looked like it muffled his JAW too. Was it true, that a snapper's jaws could break a fae in half? She did NOT want to find out. "BEKREG!" he shouted, "SKI JUMPING!" The fae stared a moment. Ooooohhh.... right. She snatched up the finished form, and pointed out the direction to go... righto then. Yes, moving along, moving along. The huge Snapper stomp-slush-stomped through the snow, like a soldier marching through the fields to war... if he noticed the incessant chatter and sounds of his... infestation... he didn't seem to show it. Or maybe that wasn't a passing Dragon he was talking to when he muttered, "oh shut up." Why were Frogs so... Judgemental, anyway? He could do the Ski Jump! Just because he couldn't FLY didn't mean he couldn't FALL... and what was jumping off a curved ramp anyway, except FALLING... controllably. That would be the sticking point. Could he fall, and not... die. Yes. That would be the thing. A Snapper in the stands waved a banner and cheered, accompanied by a bevy of chirping singing birds perched on her own glade-like body and round horns- she must be his mate. She had a frog or two on HER too... and maybe a few cats, at her warm feet. Yes. Oh Yes. (Maybe she would bring home a CAT, she thought... so many nice CATS here!) Altinak waved her banner again, a knitted thing the same color as Bekreg's Scarf- cheering him on. He Harrumphed as he marched up the ramp to exchange his snowshoes for skies... The crowd got a little... quiet... a lot of whispers and mutterings as his infestation started to flee into the nooks and crannies of his great form and the small amount of gear he had on. He snapped a pair of goggles over his still ANGRY eyes... why did he always have Angry Eyes? He didn't do much more than set his jaw, as a snapper contingent in the crowd put up a cheer for him. He simply stepped up, and HEAVED himself off the platform- down the slope- ducking his head and plastering his 'wings' against his body. A few frogs and several birds may have been left in the wake of it, but no doubt they'd find him again... he SWOOOOOOSHED down the ramp, and the goggles hid any expression he might have had as he Hurtled off the end of it, and up... up... up into the air. Was a Snapper /supposed/ to take flight that way? Flung end over end, side over side, and possibly a few other directions as well- shedding frogs and bugs and birds and even a snake or two.... great glademother, what did that Dragon DO that all those things mistook him for a pile of dirt? As he neared the ground again, he tried opening and flapping his useless wings to slow himself, and the sound of his bellowing voice came into hearing range.... yep, he was screaming. It was gunna HURT when he landed, he just knew it. Now if only he landed on his SKIS... that would be great. Just Great. (Cameo by Altinak:) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22111319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221114/22111319_350.png[/img] [/url]

Ski Jumping

Bekreg:

29117861_350.png

The thing that stomp-stomp-stomped up to the sign up desk looked a little like a mound of DIRT... a Mound of Dirt with ANGRY EYES... the Fae behind the desk cringed a little, and shoved a form out.

"WHAT ARE YO)U LOOKING AT?" Bellowed the angry pile of dirt. ...he was infested. With... ah... Frogs. And... a Bird or... possibly two. It was kind of hard to see, actually, as he'd strapped snowshoes on to prevent himself from sinking into the snow due to his significant weight... and he was wearing a scarf that threatened to smuffocate him. And at least one of the Frogs too.

"Sign Here." was the cautious, monotone reply. The huge Snapper stepped up to grasp the pen and began to fill out the form. A bird perched behind one wing began to scream incessantly at the poor dragon in the line behind him, and he didn't seem to notice. Honestly, the little Fae was glad the scarf looked like it muffled his JAW too. Was it true, that a snapper's jaws could break a fae in half? She did NOT want to find out.

"BEKREG!" he shouted, "SKI JUMPING!" The fae stared a moment. Ooooohhh.... right. She snatched up the finished form, and pointed out the direction to go... righto then. Yes, moving along, moving along.

The huge Snapper stomp-slush-stomped through the snow, like a soldier marching through the fields to war... if he noticed the incessant chatter and sounds of his... infestation... he didn't seem to show it. Or maybe that wasn't a passing Dragon he was talking to when he muttered, "oh shut up." Why were Frogs so... Judgemental, anyway? He could do the Ski Jump! Just because he couldn't FLY didn't mean he couldn't FALL... and what was jumping off a curved ramp anyway, except FALLING... controllably.

That would be the sticking point. Could he fall, and not... die. Yes. That would be the thing.

A Snapper in the stands waved a banner and cheered, accompanied by a bevy of chirping singing birds perched on her own glade-like body and round horns- she must be his mate. She had a frog or two on HER too... and maybe a few cats, at her warm feet. Yes. Oh Yes. (Maybe she would bring home a CAT, she thought... so many nice CATS here!) Altinak waved her banner again, a knitted thing the same color as Bekreg's Scarf- cheering him on. He Harrumphed as he marched up the ramp to exchange his snowshoes for skies...

The crowd got a little... quiet... a lot of whispers and mutterings as his infestation started to flee into the nooks and crannies of his great form and the small amount of gear he had on. He snapped a pair of goggles over his still ANGRY eyes... why did he always have Angry Eyes? He didn't do much more than set his jaw, as a snapper contingent in the crowd put up a cheer for him. He simply stepped up, and HEAVED himself off the platform- down the slope- ducking his head and plastering his 'wings' against his body.

A few frogs and several birds may have been left in the wake of it, but no doubt they'd find him again... he SWOOOOOOSHED down the ramp, and the goggles hid any expression he might have had as he Hurtled off the end of it, and up... up... up into the air.

Was a Snapper /supposed/ to take flight that way? Flung end over end, side over side, and possibly a few other directions as well- shedding frogs and bugs and birds and even a snake or two.... great glademother, what did that Dragon DO that all those things mistook him for a pile of dirt?

As he neared the ground again, he tried opening and flapping his useless wings to slow himself, and the sound of his bellowing voice came into hearing range.... yep, he was screaming.

It was gunna HURT when he landed, he just knew it.

Now if only he landed on his SKIS... that would be great. Just Great.

(Cameo by Altinak:)

22111319_350.png

GyTxqUF.png
[center][u][b]Curling [/b][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15039999] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150400/15039999_350.png[/img] [/url] Fireclaw might seem like an unlikely representative of the Clan, given his devotion to the Fire element and the fact that he's a loyal Arcanite, but there are good reasons as to why he's here. Last [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1824213/177#post_19852386]Wavecrest Decathlon[/url] he had failed to meet his expectations during the event; his clanmate Unknown brought home a medal while he himself didn't managed to bring home a single medal from the Decathlon. The Winter Games will be his opportunity to prove himself... and not only that, someone has to represent the Clan during the Gala when his clanmates are away on a mission. ''Let's see... curling seems like a good start; I can prove my strength and agility while at the same time getting used to this blasted cold air. Good, good... .. '' He walks towards the building where the curling competition is being held. ''OK, nice place, perfect ice, fierce competitors but that nonetheless seems like good sport, good. This will be it, I'll show them that this fiery Arcanite isn't someone to mess with. Play with fire and you'll burn yourself! Gotta wonder if I can melt the ice rink with my Fire Magic since it doesn't seem to be against the rules to use magic. Hm... .'' He goes towards the ice rink and tries to melt it, but it doesn't work. ''Nope, I suppose they used enchanted ice similar to [item=Eternal Snow] to make the ice everlasting. The Icewarden and his followers always think of everything... .'' Just as he finishes his thought, he's called to compete. ''OK, let's do this!'' [/center]
Curling

15039999_350.png

Fireclaw might seem like an unlikely representative of the Clan, given his devotion to the Fire element and the fact that he's a loyal Arcanite, but there are good reasons as to why he's here. Last Wavecrest Decathlon he had failed to meet his expectations during the event; his clanmate Unknown brought home a medal while he himself didn't managed to bring home a single medal from the Decathlon. The Winter Games will be his opportunity to prove himself... and not only that, someone has to represent the Clan during the Gala when his clanmates are away on a mission.

''Let's see... curling seems like a good start; I can prove my strength and agility while at the same time getting used to this blasted cold air. Good, good... .. ''

He walks towards the building where the curling competition is being held.

''OK, nice place, perfect ice, fierce competitors but that nonetheless seems like good sport, good. This will be it, I'll show them that this fiery Arcanite isn't someone to mess with. Play with fire and you'll burn yourself! Gotta wonder if I can melt the ice rink with my Fire Magic since it doesn't seem to be against the rules to use magic. Hm... .''

He goes towards the ice rink and tries to melt it, but it doesn't work.

''Nope, I suppose they used enchanted ice similar to Eternal Snow to make the ice everlasting. The Icewarden and his followers always think of everything... .''

Just as he finishes his thought, he's called to compete.

''OK, let's do this!''
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
[center][size=5]Speed Skating: Reverie[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15448937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154490/15448937_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] If you had to name a breed of dragon best suited to speed skating, Nocturnes would come dead last. With their short little legs, you'd never expect one to be graceful on their feet. That never discouraged Reverie, though. She knew that somehow, she was going to bring glory to her clan, and the speed skating event stood out as the perfect opportunity. With her glimmering, ice-colored scales, she knew she'd make an impression racing across the ice. It was practically fate. Finally, the day of the event came, and she was nearly shivering with anticipation. She strapped on her skates, pinned her wings firmly back, and prepared to show everyone just how quick a Nocturne can be.
Speed Skating: Reverie

15448937_350.png

If you had to name a breed of dragon best suited to speed skating, Nocturnes would come dead last. With their short little legs, you'd never expect one to be graceful on their feet. That never discouraged Reverie, though. She knew that somehow, she was going to bring glory to her clan, and the speed skating event stood out as the perfect opportunity. With her glimmering, ice-colored scales, she knew she'd make an impression racing across the ice. It was practically fate.

Finally, the day of the event came, and she was nearly shivering with anticipation. She strapped on her skates, pinned her wings firmly back, and prepared to show everyone just how quick a Nocturne can be.
event-sig-small-4.png
[center][size=6]LUGE[/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16875848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168759/16875848_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Morganite chuckled softly in his basso voice as one of the two younger Imperials with him gave him worried looks. As he allowed them to assist him in removing the delicate morganize drapes and flourishes he usually wore, Rhenelle's clan warrior flexed his wings and reassured, "I was born to the cold. This is my homeland. This is nothing." The other Imperieals at least wore SOME protection against the chilling air, but the rose-colored dragon seemed content to walk in bare hide in the meager bit of snowfall that fluttered down around him. The youngest Imperial, equally rosy but still immature in size, backed away with the trinkets in hand, and turned his elegant head towards the sound of the announcer introducing his mentor. Morganite flexed his wings again, and strode purposefully up to the starting point. He was introduced with his titles, his lineage, his deeds, and some inconsequential trivia...but he was paying no mind at all. He seemed to be meditating before he took the leap, and as his pale crystalline eyes looked off into the middle distance, a distinct glow began to emerge from the depth of his chest. Faint at first, and then more and more visible as the edges of his wings and the tips of his horns took on the icy sheen -- By the time the chattering announcers were done with their spiel, he stood ready, glittering in the frigid late afternoon. He arched his neck, looked down the twisting course, and then ROARED into the sky like some feral thing, shaking a few icicles loose from the surrounding as his massive Imperial bulk slammed into the icy trough -- scales cut into the frozen track, and he was silent...until he was nearly halfway down the track. And then he bugled like an overly excited hatchling, discovering the joy of sliding on ice for the first time. [br][br]
LUGE

Morganite chuckled softly in his basso voice as one of the two younger Imperials with him gave him worried looks. As he allowed them to assist him in removing the delicate morganize drapes and flourishes he usually wore, Rhenelle's clan warrior flexed his wings and reassured, "I was born to the cold. This is my homeland. This is nothing." The other Imperieals at least wore SOME protection against the chilling air, but the rose-colored dragon seemed content to walk in bare hide in the meager bit of snowfall that fluttered down around him.

The youngest Imperial, equally rosy but still immature in size, backed away with the trinkets in hand, and turned his elegant head towards the sound of the announcer introducing his mentor.

Morganite flexed his wings again, and strode purposefully up to the starting point. He was introduced with his titles, his lineage, his deeds, and some inconsequential trivia...but he was paying no mind at all. He seemed to be meditating before he took the leap, and as his pale crystalline eyes looked off into the middle distance, a distinct glow began to emerge from the depth of his chest. Faint at first, and then more and more visible as the edges of his wings and the tips of his horns took on the icy sheen -- By the time the chattering announcers were done with their spiel, he stood ready, glittering in the frigid late afternoon.

He arched his neck, looked down the twisting course, and then ROARED into the sky like some feral thing, shaking a few icicles loose from the surrounding as his massive Imperial bulk slammed into the icy trough -- scales cut into the frozen track, and he was silent...until he was nearly halfway down the track. And then he bugled like an overly excited hatchling, discovering the joy of sliding on ice for the first time.

jt3PpxV.png
[b][u]Curling[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20542483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205425/20542483_350.png[/img] [/url] Borealis stepped forward, stone held in one paw. He was by no means an expert, but he had done a bit of research on the game and knew the basics. He would not be seen embarrassing himself with any sort of footwear or that sled that Orville loved. The Imperial's throat worked as he prepared to slide the stone toward the target. He looked up toward his teammates and nodded. They readied their brooms. His team, at least, knew where to put the brooms to make the stone do what it was supposed to. No instruction or command was necessary. Borealis readied himself and slid the first stone down the track. With the sweepers' help, the stone slid to a stop close to the bullseye. Borealis smiled grimly. Hopefully the other stones would do as well - and not get knocked too far away.
Curling

20542483_350.png

Borealis stepped forward, stone held in one paw. He was by no means an expert, but he had done a bit of research on the game and knew the basics. He would not be seen embarrassing himself with any sort of footwear or that sled that Orville loved. The Imperial's throat worked as he prepared to slide the stone toward the target. He looked up toward his teammates and nodded. They readied their brooms. His team, at least, knew where to put the brooms to make the stone do what it was supposed to. No instruction or command was necessary.
Borealis readied himself and slid the first stone down the track. With the sweepers' help, the stone slid to a stop close to the bullseye. Borealis smiled grimly. Hopefully the other stones would do as well - and not get knocked too far away.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
(( @JinxMoonstone Please put me on the Daily Reminder pinglist. /sweatdrop)) [b]Luge[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21401748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214018/21401748_350.png[/img] [/url] Having heard of the Winter Games [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2086025/11#post_25211076]via his clanmates[/url], Taalay was eager to participate - and Luge was [i]just[/i] his kind of event. "Speed" was his middle name (whether that be talking a mile a minute or zooming through the skies). When the starting pistol rang out, he was down the track instantly. It wouldn't matter if he won or lost - the speed was all that mattered.
(( @JinxMoonstone Please put me on the Daily Reminder pinglist. /sweatdrop))

Luge

21401748_350.png

Having heard of the Winter Games via his clanmates, Taalay was eager to participate - and Luge was just his kind of event. "Speed" was his middle name (whether that be talking a mile a minute or zooming through the skies).

When the starting pistol rang out, he was down the track instantly. It wouldn't matter if he won or lost - the speed was all that mattered.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
[b]Luge - Event # 2![/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290554/29055336.png[/img] || [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/14166/1416510.png[/img] || [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290489/29048854.png[/img] Prestige || Cantre || Gale[/center] "Guys, I'm really not sure about this," Prestige said as both Gale and Cantre led him gently towards the tracks. "I mean, won't my tail get in the way? I can't have my tail messed up." He complained to his two friends who clearly weren't listening. "Look, you'll be fine, I swear," Gale said as they approached the ice track. "Just don't think too much." "Actually, think. Think a lot," Cantre butt in. "Focus. You'll make it out okay." "I'm not even made for this," Prestige whined and Gale shook his head. "Mirrors are the fastest dragons alive. You can do it." "Besides," Cantre said, "if you don't, how do you think Melar is going to take it?" At that, Prestige gulped and grabbed the sled Cantre had been carrying. "Right. Okay. But you both owe me," Prestige said as he headed towards the track. "Win or lose, you owe me." "Yeah, yeah," Gale said as he waved his tail at his friend. "Have fun!" "Just remember, we'll be in the audience. Your loudest fans," Cantre smiled and Prestige knew despite everything, this might turn out okay. posting this for now because my laptop is acting up, i'll get to adding the dragons later.
Luge - Event # 2!
29055336.png || 1416510.png || 29048854.png

Prestige || Cantre || Gale

"Guys, I'm really not sure about this," Prestige said as both Gale and Cantre led him gently towards the tracks. "I mean, won't my tail get in the way? I can't have my tail messed up." He complained to his two friends who clearly weren't listening.

"Look, you'll be fine, I swear," Gale said as they approached the ice track. "Just don't think too much."

"Actually, think. Think a lot," Cantre butt in. "Focus. You'll make it out okay."

"I'm not even made for this," Prestige whined and Gale shook his head.

"Mirrors are the fastest dragons alive. You can do it."

"Besides," Cantre said, "if you don't, how do you think Melar is going to take it?"

At that, Prestige gulped and grabbed the sled Cantre had been carrying.

"Right. Okay. But you both owe me," Prestige said as he headed towards the track. "Win or lose, you owe me."

"Yeah, yeah," Gale said as he waved his tail at his friend. "Have fun!"

"Just remember, we'll be in the audience. Your loudest fans," Cantre smiled and Prestige knew despite everything, this might turn out okay.

posting this for now because my laptop is acting up, i'll get to adding the dragons later.
[b]Ski Jumping[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19320158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193202/19320158_350.png[/img] [/url] Waiting for her turn, Saria rhythmically waxed her ski. It was a ritual that calmed her just before she flew down the jump and showed off her skills. She was strong and bold and loved jumping. She carefully closed the wax jar and smiled as she stood up ready to go. Going over her routine in her mind she took the elevator and calmly strapped on her skis at the top of the jump.
Ski Jumping

19320158_350.png

Waiting for her turn, Saria rhythmically waxed her ski. It was a ritual that calmed her just before she flew down the jump and showed off her skills. She was strong and bold and loved jumping. She carefully closed the wax jar and smiled as she stood up ready to go. Going over her routine in her mind she took the elevator and calmly strapped on her skis at the top of the jump.
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31