Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GALA - CLOSED] Sornieth Winter Games
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Congratulations to the all around winners! Thank you JinxMoonstone for putting on such a fun event!
Congratulations to the all around winners! Thank you JinxMoonstone for putting on such a fun event!
0mgcUEp.jpg
Heck yeah bronze medalists! :'D *snugs dragons* That was so fun!!! Thank you for hosting! <3
Heck yeah bronze medalists! :'D *snugs dragons* That was so fun!!! Thank you for hosting! <3
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Congratulations to the event winners and overall winners, and thank you @JinxMoonstone for putting on the event! I had loads of fun - not least through the recaps and the RPs of handing out medals, and reading other people's entries. ^-^

This was brilliant, I hope it returns again next year.
Congratulations to the event winners and overall winners, and thank you @JinxMoonstone for putting on the event! I had loads of fun - not least through the recaps and the RPs of handing out medals, and reading other people's entries. ^-^

This was brilliant, I hope it returns again next year.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
Congratulations to the all-around winners! :). I hope this comes back next year again....
Congratulations to the all-around winners! :). I hope this comes back next year again....
fw5Pc0h.png
Congrats to Everyone!! Thia was great fun, hope to see you all again next year!
Congrats to Everyone!! Thia was great fun, hope to see you all again next year!
GyTxqUF.png
Status: All Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal packages have been sent.

Souvenirs will be slowly sent out to the rest of the participating clans.
Status: All Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal packages have been sent.

Souvenirs will be slowly sent out to the rest of the participating clans.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Status: 16 clans left to be sent souvenirs. Need to take a mini-break on sending due to IRL but will be back next week to finish!!
Status: 16 clans left to be sent souvenirs. Need to take a mini-break on sending due to IRL but will be back next week to finish!!
Status: all prizes and souvenirs have been sent. Hope to see you back next year!

(If you participated and did not receive anything via PM, please let me know.)
Status: all prizes and souvenirs have been sent. Hope to see you back next year!

(If you participated and did not receive anything via PM, please let me know.)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31