Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Tales of Sornieth
1 2 3
The short stories being posted in the Encyclopedia until the Bounty of Elements Open Registration inspired me to do the same for my lore. That and I want to post stories about my lore, and none of my RP threads have gone anywhere(*sad face*).

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!
You can also check out my lore thread!
The short stories being posted in the Encyclopedia until the Bounty of Elements Open Registration inspired me to do the same for my lore. That and I want to post stories about my lore, and none of my RP threads have gone anywhere(*sad face*).

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!
You can also check out my lore thread!
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

Of the Fire Flight's legendary Storm Clan
Lore Thread and Short story thread
lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Betrayal of Trust[/b] Unknown Plague Clan[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20144509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201446/20144509_350.png[/img] [/url] Barrett of Storm Clan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Nightshade of Toxin Flight [b]Story:[/b] Barrett craned his head back to stare at the huge red Ridgeback standing on the Speaker's Rock, addressing the dragons of the clan. "It is with great sadness that I announce Rathmore's death. It was quite sudden, but we will grow stronger from this tragedy, as we'll always have." Nightshade announced. Barrett curled his claws in, unease settling in his stomach. Rathmore was the kind old Imperial who accepted Barrett into the clan despite his Element, as he was a Fire Guardian in a Plague clan. "I am the leader of the clan now, and I promise to bring our clan to glory. I will make our clan's name known all over Sornieth! We will rule the land! The beasts of the land, sky, and sea will learn to fear our name!" Nightshade continued. Barrett's unease grew, and he shuffled his wings. "Finally," Nightshade turned to him, a smirk on his face. "I would like to ask my old friend Barrett to be my deputy." The eyes of dragons big and small turned to him. Barrett flexed his claws. He saw admiration for Nightshade in their eyes, but he realized what his old friend really wanted. [i]He wants to rule Sornieth himself. He's lost his mind![/i] He thought. Not long after he and Barrett became warriors, Nightshade had been afflicted with the Arcane Plague, and so far, Barrett had believed it had simply altered his appearance. Now he knew it had altered his mind as well. "Well? Fiendcat got your tongue?" Nightshade asked. He sounded sincere enough, but Barrett could hear derision and scorn in his voice. Taking a deep breath, Barrett stood up on his back legs, spreading his wings a bit, and announced, "You are not the dragon I once knew. You claim to want what's best for the clan, but I see a dragon who wants to subjugate others to his rule. You call yourself an honest dragon, but I see a beast more monster than dragon. I will never be your deputy. I will leave, and establish my own clan. At least [i]I[/i] am a true honest dragon." Nightshade's smirk disappeared, and he curled his long claws around the rock he stood on. "Very well." He said, his voice frighteningly cold. "It's a shame you don't see what I have envisioned for the clan. You arrogant fool." A wide, malicious grin spread across his face, and his spikes rose along his spine. "Kill him." He said. A Mirror flung itself at Barrett, and he narrowly dodged. Back on all fours now, Barrett launched himself into the air, flapping hard to lift off. "Don't let him escape!" Nightshade roared furiously. Another Mirror lunged for him. Again he dodged, but because Mirrors were smaller and more agile than Guardians, his pursuer twisted back to attack him. The Mirror lashed at at him, and his claws raked over his left eye painfully. Barrett kicked him in retaliation before twisting to blast him with a fireball and knock him out of the air. Pain burned in the left side of his face, and he struggled to fly half-blind, but he was determined to escape the Scarred Wasteland and the murderous dragon he had once called his friend. [i]I must go to my Elemental home.[/i] Barrett thought, angling southeast to fly to the Ashfall Waste. [i]I will gather dragons of good heart and soul, and we will rage across Sornieth, protecting those who cannot protect themselves. We will be a storm to defend the innocent. We will be Storm Clan.[/i]
Betrayal of Trust
Unknown Plague Clan

Dragons Involved:

20144509_350.png

Barrett of Storm Clan

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png
Nightshade of Toxin Flight

Story: Barrett craned his head back to stare at the huge red Ridgeback standing on the Speaker's Rock, addressing the dragons of the clan. "It is with great sadness that I announce Rathmore's death. It was quite sudden, but we will grow stronger from this tragedy, as we'll always have." Nightshade announced. Barrett curled his claws in, unease settling in his stomach. Rathmore was the kind old Imperial who accepted Barrett into the clan despite his Element, as he was a Fire Guardian in a Plague clan. "I am the leader of the clan now, and I promise to bring our clan to glory. I will make our clan's name known all over Sornieth! We will rule the land! The beasts of the land, sky, and sea will learn to fear our name!" Nightshade continued. Barrett's unease grew, and he shuffled his wings. "Finally," Nightshade turned to him, a smirk on his face. "I would like to ask my old friend Barrett to be my deputy." The eyes of dragons big and small turned to him. Barrett flexed his claws. He saw admiration for Nightshade in their eyes, but he realized what his old friend really wanted. He wants to rule Sornieth himself. He's lost his mind! He thought. Not long after he and Barrett became warriors, Nightshade had been afflicted with the Arcane Plague, and so far, Barrett had believed it had simply altered his appearance. Now he knew it had altered his mind as well. "Well? Fiendcat got your tongue?" Nightshade asked. He sounded sincere enough, but Barrett could hear derision and scorn in his voice. Taking a deep breath, Barrett stood up on his back legs, spreading his wings a bit, and announced, "You are not the dragon I once knew. You claim to want what's best for the clan, but I see a dragon who wants to subjugate others to his rule. You call yourself an honest dragon, but I see a beast more monster than dragon. I will never be your deputy. I will leave, and establish my own clan. At least I am a true honest dragon." Nightshade's smirk disappeared, and he curled his long claws around the rock he stood on. "Very well." He said, his voice frighteningly cold. "It's a shame you don't see what I have envisioned for the clan. You arrogant fool." A wide, malicious grin spread across his face, and his spikes rose along his spine. "Kill him." He said. A Mirror flung itself at Barrett, and he narrowly dodged. Back on all fours now, Barrett launched himself into the air, flapping hard to lift off. "Don't let him escape!" Nightshade roared furiously. Another Mirror lunged for him. Again he dodged, but because Mirrors were smaller and more agile than Guardians, his pursuer twisted back to attack him. The Mirror lashed at at him, and his claws raked over his left eye painfully. Barrett kicked him in retaliation before twisting to blast him with a fireball and knock him out of the air. Pain burned in the left side of his face, and he struggled to fly half-blind, but he was determined to escape the Scarred Wasteland and the murderous dragon he had once called his friend. I must go to my Elemental home. Barrett thought, angling southeast to fly to the Ashfall Waste. I will gather dragons of good heart and soul, and we will rage across Sornieth, protecting those who cannot protect themselves. We will be a storm to defend the innocent. We will be Storm Clan.
Friendly Buizel weirdo, evil scientist enthusiast, avid writer of fanfiction and Sonic RPs

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Catastrophe In the Woods[/b] Crystal Clan[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25067716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250678/25067716_350.png[/img] [/url] Mosley of Storm Clan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=74&auth=045ccbce22fc3e2ad61276660d784c5028570216&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Gideon of Toxin Flight [b]Story:[/b] Apprehension roiled in Mosely's belly as he glanced back and saw the dwindling shapes of his clanmates as he flew away. He was heading to the Boreal Wood for his Wolf Hunt, a Mirror tradition. He was a bit nervous about it, but what he was most nervous about was the dragon accompanying him. The dragon flying with him was none other than Gideon the Guardian. This Lightning dragon hated half-blooded dragons, and his favorite victim was Mosley, who was half-Fae. When the old leader Ohnu the Snapper had announced Mosley's Wolf Hunt, his old bully Gideon had quickly asked to come too, as Mirrors on their Hunt were allowed to bring one other dragon with them to help. The two were silent as they flew over the Ashfall Waste, pausing to rest at the edge of the Fire territory before crossing the ocean to the Southern Icefield. They entered the Boreal Wood, but Mosley felt increasingly uneasy as he touched down, the snow crunching under his claws. "I don't smell anything." Mosley said. "I'll check over here and call if I see anything. You try over there." Gideon said, waving his tail. Mosley's unease grew as he stalked in the direction shown, and shapes began to flit at the edge of his vision. He curled his claws in as he continued. Suddenly, a black wolf stalked out. It snarled at him, and more wolves, both winter and black, stalked out of the undergrowth, surrounding him. Mosley leaped up, using Drown to wash away the wolves. One wolf leaped at him, grabbing his wing in its jaws. This dragged him down, and allowed more wolves to leap on him. Pain ripped through his body, and he staggered as a wolf bit down on his hind leg when he tried to rear up. Mosley fell to the ground as a pale dragon slipped out. A smirk spread across Gideon's long face as more wolves leaped on him. "Gideon! Help me!" Mosley pleaded. "No." The Guardian snorted. A deep chuckle rumbled low in Gideon's throat, and fear chilled Mosley's insides. "You don't see it, do you? Nightshade has big plans for all of Sornieth. Old Ohnu was too weak and foolish to agree with him. Which is a shame. As for you..." Gideon stared hard at him. "Nightshade says there is no room in this world for half-blood dragons, like you. So I devised this plan: use the wolves to kill you." What about the clan?" Mosley snarled. Despite his half-blood heritage, Mosley was rather popular. "I'll let them know you were killed by wolves. And poor, poor Gideon tried to save the weak, helpless Mosley, but he was too slow, for the wolves mauled him to death!" Gideon swept his tail derisively, scattering snow. With a snarl of fury, Mosley surged upward, ignoring the wolves clinging to his back, and tried to swipe at Gideon, but a wolf grabbed his throat in its jaws, dragging him back down as Gideon turned and left, laughing outright now. Mosley remembered little afterward other than the removal of the wolves trying to kill him, and three voices speaking to each other. "Great gods of Sornieth!" A deep male voice cursed. "He's in worse condition than I thought!" A higher-pitched male voice said. "We need to get him to our clan, fast! Anatoli can take care of him there, and the heat will be better for him." A female voice spoke. Mosley tried to look at his rescuers, but could only make out three blurry faces, all with the whitish-blue eyes of an Ice dragon. Mosley felt himself being lifted up and carried away, but he hurt all over. "Tolgar, keep a lookout." The deep male voice ordered. "Yes sir." The other male replied. With a groan of pain, Mosley slipped into the darkness that awaited him.
Catastrophe In the Woods
Crystal Clan

Dragons Involved:

25067716_350.png

Mosley of Storm Clan
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=74&auth=045ccbce22fc3e2ad61276660d784c5028570216&dummyext=prev.png
Gideon of Toxin Flight

Story: Apprehension roiled in Mosely's belly as he glanced back and saw the dwindling shapes of his clanmates as he flew away. He was heading to the Boreal Wood for his Wolf Hunt, a Mirror tradition. He was a bit nervous about it, but what he was most nervous about was the dragon accompanying him. The dragon flying with him was none other than Gideon the Guardian. This Lightning dragon hated half-blooded dragons, and his favorite victim was Mosley, who was half-Fae. When the old leader Ohnu the Snapper had announced Mosley's Wolf Hunt, his old bully Gideon had quickly asked to come too, as Mirrors on their Hunt were allowed to bring one other dragon with them to help. The two were silent as they flew over the Ashfall Waste, pausing to rest at the edge of the Fire territory before crossing the ocean to the Southern Icefield. They entered the Boreal Wood, but Mosley felt increasingly uneasy as he touched down, the snow crunching under his claws. "I don't smell anything." Mosley said. "I'll check over here and call if I see anything. You try over there." Gideon said, waving his tail. Mosley's unease grew as he stalked in the direction shown, and shapes began to flit at the edge of his vision. He curled his claws in as he continued. Suddenly, a black wolf stalked out. It snarled at him, and more wolves, both winter and black, stalked out of the undergrowth, surrounding him. Mosley leaped up, using Drown to wash away the wolves. One wolf leaped at him, grabbing his wing in its jaws. This dragged him down, and allowed more wolves to leap on him. Pain ripped through his body, and he staggered as a wolf bit down on his hind leg when he tried to rear up. Mosley fell to the ground as a pale dragon slipped out. A smirk spread across Gideon's long face as more wolves leaped on him. "Gideon! Help me!" Mosley pleaded. "No." The Guardian snorted. A deep chuckle rumbled low in Gideon's throat, and fear chilled Mosley's insides. "You don't see it, do you? Nightshade has big plans for all of Sornieth. Old Ohnu was too weak and foolish to agree with him. Which is a shame. As for you..." Gideon stared hard at him. "Nightshade says there is no room in this world for half-blood dragons, like you. So I devised this plan: use the wolves to kill you." What about the clan?" Mosley snarled. Despite his half-blood heritage, Mosley was rather popular. "I'll let them know you were killed by wolves. And poor, poor Gideon tried to save the weak, helpless Mosley, but he was too slow, for the wolves mauled him to death!" Gideon swept his tail derisively, scattering snow. With a snarl of fury, Mosley surged upward, ignoring the wolves clinging to his back, and tried to swipe at Gideon, but a wolf grabbed his throat in its jaws, dragging him back down as Gideon turned and left, laughing outright now. Mosley remembered little afterward other than the removal of the wolves trying to kill him, and three voices speaking to each other. "Great gods of Sornieth!" A deep male voice cursed. "He's in worse condition than I thought!" A higher-pitched male voice said. "We need to get him to our clan, fast! Anatoli can take care of him there, and the heat will be better for him." A female voice spoke. Mosley tried to look at his rescuers, but could only make out three blurry faces, all with the whitish-blue eyes of an Ice dragon. Mosley felt himself being lifted up and carried away, but he hurt all over. "Tolgar, keep a lookout." The deep male voice ordered. "Yes sir." The other male replied. With a groan of pain, Mosley slipped into the darkness that awaited him.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Traitor in our Midst[/b] Canyon Clan[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=62&auth=2a0d3680cc5c77e8e3560154d6baadb5ea16dbc6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Claude of Toxin Flight [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=144&auth=4288c6ac1438969a98525c3b88ed23a69886030c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thorn of Canyon Clan [b]Story:[/b] Claude woke to the sound of low voices speaking to each other. Blinking his eyes open, he saw two Skydancers, the healer Zarra and clan deputy Thorn, talking together. He couldn't make out their words, but they sounded serious, and Thorn's tail-tip twitched. Claude felt a momentary flash of pride for Thorn, who had been his own apprentice before he was made deputy. Recently, Claude had been working on one of the many spires in the Shifting Expanse when he'd been struck by lightning in a freak accident. The two Skydancers turned to him, both looking incredibly uneasy. "Oh good, you're awake." Zarra said, wringing her hands together. "Everyone's worried." Thorn said nothing, shuffling his wings on his back with an uncomfortable expression. "Come on, it's time you get up and about." He finally said, leaving the den without looking at him. Confused, Claude stumbled after him, noticing with unease the fact that his feet were red instead of the usual shiny black. He exited the healer's den to a crowd of nervous Canyon Clan dragons. One dragon that looked hostile rather than afraid was the former Earth Ridgeback loner Brock, who had his tail curled protectively around his daughter Mirabelle. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" Claude asked. "You need to see yourself to find out." A brown Nocturne said rather derisively. Claude stumbled over to a pool of water and was horrified to discover that he'd lost all color in his body, but his wings and eyes were red, and he had a red Circuit pattern. He looked like the strange Malware dragons that everyone feared as monsters. "We have made our choice." A new voice spoke. It was Raynger, the old Ridgeback who led the clan. "During your recovery, we each saw you, and I held a vote. We all decided that you should leave. We cannot run the risk of getting in trouble with the other clans because we harbor a dragon that resembles a monster." Claude shook his head. "You can't get rid of me just to save your reputation!" He hissed, and the dragons nearest him backed away in fear. "It's not a matter of [i]reputation[/i], but of [i]keeping the clan safe[/i]!" Brock snarled. Raynger flicked his tail at Brock to silence him, and Claude turned to Thorn. "You can't let them throw me out! You're their deputy! They'll listen to you!" Claude pleaded, feeling that the situation wasn't in his favor. Thorn finally met his gaze, but it wasn't friendly. Claude's heart sank as his former apprentice's chest swelled, and he said, "The leader's word is law. Brock is right as well. Every clan does what it can to survive. We are still small; if the other clans in Sornieth learned we have a dragon who looks like a Malware, then Canyon Clan would be destroyed." Several dragons growled in agreement. Fury slowly burned in Claude's belly as he watched his own clanmates turn on him. "Fools! The lot of you!" He hissed furiously. "I worked for you, and [i]this[/i] is how you repay me!? You throw me out and treat me worse than dirt!?" He began to back away as several of his now former clanmates advanced on him. "I swear by all the gods of Sornieth I'll have my revenge! I'll make you all pay!" He was now roaring. He leaped into the air, dodging the claws of a snarling Brock as he flew away. He saw several lightning bolts crash down as some Lightning dragon used Shock, but he dodged them all. Some time later, he finally touched down at the border between the Sunbeam Ruins and the Tangled Wood, contemplating his current situation. "The fools! I'll make them all pay! Especially Thorn! I trained him and he turned on me! I'll make him pay! But I'll make him suffer. Him and his little friend Brock. I'll make them both pay! But I'm going to make them both suffer!" He felt a manic laugh rising inside him, and he released it, letting it echo through the trees of the Wood and the ruined pillars of the Ruins. Oh this new madness felt glorious! A plan formulated itself in his brain, and he [i]loved[/i] it! But first, he needed some help, so he lifted off again, flying into the Tangled Wood.
Traitor in our Midst
Canyon Clan

Dragons Involved:
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&gender=0&tert=59&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=62&auth=2a0d3680cc5c77e8e3560154d6baadb5ea16dbc6&dummyext=prev.png
Claude of Toxin Flight
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=144&auth=4288c6ac1438969a98525c3b88ed23a69886030c&dummyext=prev.png
Thorn of Canyon Clan

Story: Claude woke to the sound of low voices speaking to each other. Blinking his eyes open, he saw two Skydancers, the healer Zarra and clan deputy Thorn, talking together. He couldn't make out their words, but they sounded serious, and Thorn's tail-tip twitched. Claude felt a momentary flash of pride for Thorn, who had been his own apprentice before he was made deputy. Recently, Claude had been working on one of the many spires in the Shifting Expanse when he'd been struck by lightning in a freak accident. The two Skydancers turned to him, both looking incredibly uneasy. "Oh good, you're awake." Zarra said, wringing her hands together. "Everyone's worried." Thorn said nothing, shuffling his wings on his back with an uncomfortable expression. "Come on, it's time you get up and about." He finally said, leaving the den without looking at him. Confused, Claude stumbled after him, noticing with unease the fact that his feet were red instead of the usual shiny black. He exited the healer's den to a crowd of nervous Canyon Clan dragons. One dragon that looked hostile rather than afraid was the former Earth Ridgeback loner Brock, who had his tail curled protectively around his daughter Mirabelle. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" Claude asked. "You need to see yourself to find out." A brown Nocturne said rather derisively. Claude stumbled over to a pool of water and was horrified to discover that he'd lost all color in his body, but his wings and eyes were red, and he had a red Circuit pattern. He looked like the strange Malware dragons that everyone feared as monsters. "We have made our choice." A new voice spoke. It was Raynger, the old Ridgeback who led the clan. "During your recovery, we each saw you, and I held a vote. We all decided that you should leave. We cannot run the risk of getting in trouble with the other clans because we harbor a dragon that resembles a monster." Claude shook his head. "You can't get rid of me just to save your reputation!" He hissed, and the dragons nearest him backed away in fear. "It's not a matter of reputation, but of keeping the clan safe!" Brock snarled. Raynger flicked his tail at Brock to silence him, and Claude turned to Thorn. "You can't let them throw me out! You're their deputy! They'll listen to you!" Claude pleaded, feeling that the situation wasn't in his favor. Thorn finally met his gaze, but it wasn't friendly. Claude's heart sank as his former apprentice's chest swelled, and he said, "The leader's word is law. Brock is right as well. Every clan does what it can to survive. We are still small; if the other clans in Sornieth learned we have a dragon who looks like a Malware, then Canyon Clan would be destroyed." Several dragons growled in agreement. Fury slowly burned in Claude's belly as he watched his own clanmates turn on him. "Fools! The lot of you!" He hissed furiously. "I worked for you, and this is how you repay me!? You throw me out and treat me worse than dirt!?" He began to back away as several of his now former clanmates advanced on him. "I swear by all the gods of Sornieth I'll have my revenge! I'll make you all pay!" He was now roaring. He leaped into the air, dodging the claws of a snarling Brock as he flew away. He saw several lightning bolts crash down as some Lightning dragon used Shock, but he dodged them all. Some time later, he finally touched down at the border between the Sunbeam Ruins and the Tangled Wood, contemplating his current situation. "The fools! I'll make them all pay! Especially Thorn! I trained him and he turned on me! I'll make him pay! But I'll make him suffer. Him and his little friend Brock. I'll make them both pay! But I'm going to make them both suffer!" He felt a manic laugh rising inside him, and he released it, letting it echo through the trees of the Wood and the ruined pillars of the Ruins. Oh this new madness felt glorious! A plan formulated itself in his brain, and he loved it! But first, he needed some help, so he lifted off again, flying into the Tangled Wood.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Murderous Malwares[/b] Canyon Clan[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=144&auth=4288c6ac1438969a98525c3b88ed23a69886030c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thorn [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=1&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=54&auth=d65514a406c09e2fd9fbddfbff765cf7fde7711b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Brock [b]Story:[/b] Thorn panted as he landed, folding his wings against his back. He gazed back at the rest of the Canyon Clan dragons who had escaped with him. They had narrowly escaped their former clanmate Claude, who had been banished many moons ago because of his resemblance to the Malware dragons he had now used against them. "We have to go back and get our clanmates!" Brock snarled, storming up to him. "We will, but-" Thorn began, but Brock cut him off. "We have to do it [i]now[/i]! Who knows what that [i]rat[/i] of a dragon will do to them!" Brock cut him off. The dragons who had come with them gasped, but Thorn held his temper. After becoming leader after the old Ridgeback Raynger, Thorn had moved his clan to the Scarred Wasteland with the hope of avoiding Claude's vengeful fury, as they had seen him flying toward the Tangled Wood. They had been sorely mistaken when Claude revealed himself and unleashed a bunch of Malware dragons on the surprised Canyon Clan, capturing them all. "Let me remind you who is leader here. We will go back to rescue our clanmates. Right now, we have to rest, and hope Claude doesn't turn any of them into Malwares." Thorn said patiently. Brock rolled his shoulders, and Thorn understood his concern. Of the dragons who hadn't escaped, Brock's mate Anna and daughter Mirabelle were among them, and he was determined to save them. The clan rested for a bit before setting out again. However, they were too late. Some of their clanmates had already been turned into Malwares, including Anna and Mirabelle. With a snarl of fury, Thorn pinned Claude to the ground, wrapping his hands around the rogue's throat. "Fix this now!" Thorn roared. Claude laughed, high and mad. "I can't! Once a Malware is made, there's no going back!" He sneered, glaring at Thorn. Brock roared, storming over with a look of murderous fury in his eyes. Thorn was distracted by a half-grown Malware Mirror leaping onto his back, and Claude slipped away, laughing gleefully as Brock was forced to face Anna and Mirabelle, who were both Malwares. "I'm sorry!" Brock roared before knocking them back with a Boulder Bolt, driving them back as Thorn yanked his attacker off his back and snapped his neck. "Canyon Clan! Retreat!" Thorn roared. As they flew away, the clan's remaining Fire dragons used their fire great to drive back the roaring Malware beasts. Brock and the other Earth dragons created an avalanche to cause a cave-in and kill the Malwares. When they landed, Thorn winced as he rolled his shoulders, his wounds stinging. Brock stared at Claude's cave, sadness and fury in his eyes. "I'm sorry." Was all Thorn could say. If they had left earlier, or never left the Shifting Expanse at all, none of this would've happened. "It's not your fault." Brock rasped. He turned his head to face Thorn, raw fury in his brown eyes. "This all Claude's fault. You did what you thought was best, Claude just happened to be nearby." He turned his head away to stare at the cave again. "But I swear...ho, I swear by all the dragon gods of Sornieth, I'll make that little runt pay! I'll tear him apart! I'll rip his entrails out and spread 'em from here to the Tempest Spire! That rat of a dragon is going to pay for what he did to my family and my clan! Ya hear me!?" His voice rose to a roar that echoed across the land. Impressed by his deputy's vehemence, Thorn took a deep breath in and joined Brock, roaring his fury for his lost clanmates. The clanmates he still had, including his beloved Zarra, joined them both, their roars challenging Claude and his Malwares, their voices raised in fury for their lost friends and families. [i]Canyon Clan may be small, but we are strong. We will rise from this tragedy, and grow bigger, stronger, better, because of this event.[/i]
Murderous Malwares
Canyon Clan

Dragons Involved:
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=5&gender=0&tert=101&tertgene=5&winggene=18&wings=144&auth=4288c6ac1438969a98525c3b88ed23a69886030c&dummyext=prev.png
Thorn
dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=1&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=54&auth=d65514a406c09e2fd9fbddfbff765cf7fde7711b&dummyext=prev.png
Brock

Story: Thorn panted as he landed, folding his wings against his back. He gazed back at the rest of the Canyon Clan dragons who had escaped with him. They had narrowly escaped their former clanmate Claude, who had been banished many moons ago because of his resemblance to the Malware dragons he had now used against them. "We have to go back and get our clanmates!" Brock snarled, storming up to him. "We will, but-" Thorn began, but Brock cut him off. "We have to do it now! Who knows what that rat of a dragon will do to them!" Brock cut him off. The dragons who had come with them gasped, but Thorn held his temper. After becoming leader after the old Ridgeback Raynger, Thorn had moved his clan to the Scarred Wasteland with the hope of avoiding Claude's vengeful fury, as they had seen him flying toward the Tangled Wood. They had been sorely mistaken when Claude revealed himself and unleashed a bunch of Malware dragons on the surprised Canyon Clan, capturing them all. "Let me remind you who is leader here. We will go back to rescue our clanmates. Right now, we have to rest, and hope Claude doesn't turn any of them into Malwares." Thorn said patiently. Brock rolled his shoulders, and Thorn understood his concern. Of the dragons who hadn't escaped, Brock's mate Anna and daughter Mirabelle were among them, and he was determined to save them. The clan rested for a bit before setting out again. However, they were too late. Some of their clanmates had already been turned into Malwares, including Anna and Mirabelle. With a snarl of fury, Thorn pinned Claude to the ground, wrapping his hands around the rogue's throat. "Fix this now!" Thorn roared. Claude laughed, high and mad. "I can't! Once a Malware is made, there's no going back!" He sneered, glaring at Thorn. Brock roared, storming over with a look of murderous fury in his eyes. Thorn was distracted by a half-grown Malware Mirror leaping onto his back, and Claude slipped away, laughing gleefully as Brock was forced to face Anna and Mirabelle, who were both Malwares. "I'm sorry!" Brock roared before knocking them back with a Boulder Bolt, driving them back as Thorn yanked his attacker off his back and snapped his neck. "Canyon Clan! Retreat!" Thorn roared. As they flew away, the clan's remaining Fire dragons used their fire great to drive back the roaring Malware beasts. Brock and the other Earth dragons created an avalanche to cause a cave-in and kill the Malwares. When they landed, Thorn winced as he rolled his shoulders, his wounds stinging. Brock stared at Claude's cave, sadness and fury in his eyes. "I'm sorry." Was all Thorn could say. If they had left earlier, or never left the Shifting Expanse at all, none of this would've happened. "It's not your fault." Brock rasped. He turned his head to face Thorn, raw fury in his brown eyes. "This all Claude's fault. You did what you thought was best, Claude just happened to be nearby." He turned his head away to stare at the cave again. "But I swear...ho, I swear by all the dragon gods of Sornieth, I'll make that little runt pay! I'll tear him apart! I'll rip his entrails out and spread 'em from here to the Tempest Spire! That rat of a dragon is going to pay for what he did to my family and my clan! Ya hear me!?" His voice rose to a roar that echoed across the land. Impressed by his deputy's vehemence, Thorn took a deep breath in and joined Brock, roaring his fury for his lost clanmates. The clanmates he still had, including his beloved Zarra, joined them both, their roars challenging Claude and his Malwares, their voices raised in fury for their lost friends and families. Canyon Clan may be small, but we are strong. We will rise from this tragedy, and grow bigger, stronger, better, because of this event.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]The Lost Leader[/b] Tidal Clan[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=4&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=36&auth=58b0bd6b6a9e6b0efb78fa0a1fbe797cdcac0aca&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Crocodile of Tidal Clan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=62&auth=29a5dfabc9e0ed005206aa5ba7eaf3874f14bc23&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ruby of Tidal Clan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=4&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=144&auth=97505b36750ab10131505a66492427656fc83ba8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Farrah of Tidal Clan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Nightshade of Toxin Flight [b]Story:[/b] Crocodile had never felt more at peace than when he was swimming underwater. Even now, he swam in the stream that ran through his clan's territory in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Catching sight of an Almandine Sturgeon, he sped toward it. [i]Ruby will like this.[/i] He thought, grabbing it in his claws and snapping its spine with a quick wrench. With the help of his wings, he then swam up and surfaced, gasping for air. He swam ashore and hauled his catch to camp. Ruby's pale blue eyes shone with happiness and pride at the size of his catch. "Impressive!" She said, rubbing against him before helping him haul his fish in. "The clan will eat well." His mother Farrah said. Crocodile smiled around his fish before he tossed it on the prey pile. "Glad to be of service." Crocodile grinned. He noticed several large shapes flying toward the clan, and became unnerved. "It's Nightshade!" A pale gray Fae cried, her crests fully extended. "This can't be good." A black Tundra fretted. "Patience, everyone! With any luck, this whom thing will all blow over." Crocodile called to his clanmates. He couldn't help but notice that some of his clanmates were grouped together, staring out with smug expressions. Unease prickled under Crocodile's hide as he went up to meet Nightshade as he landed. Behind him stood a pale blue Lightning Guardian and a tan Fire Wildclaw with a dark brown pattern consistent with Safari on his face and green wings. Crocodile curled his claws over the rock he stood on, but despite his nervousness, raised his chin boldly. "Greetings Nightshade, and welcome to Tidal Clan. What brins you here?" He said. Nightshade surveyed the clan, a malicious grin spreading across his face. "This clan is now mine. Anyone who tries to resist will die." He announced suddenly. "What!?" Crocodile yelped. "Bram was a fool to choose you to succeed him." An orange Imperial with black wings snarled at him. Crocodile glared at him. Bram was his father and the leader of the clan before him. "How dare you!? Bram is the reason why you are in Tidal Clan now, Koba!" Farrah spat in return. "We're tired of old fools like you running the clan! Nightshade will bring us to glory! He will bring all the clans of Sornieth to glory and peace!" A black Skydancer with a white belly cried. "This clan is mine now." Crocodile started at the sound of Nightshade's cold, low voice in his ear. "I will let you live, but only if you leave. If you are seen again, you will not be spared again." Nightshade raised his voice for everyone to hear. Farrah and Ruby gasped, shocked. "Very well. This clan is no longer worthy of the name Tidal Clan. Anyone who wishes to join me, can." Crocodile shifted his wings as he turned his back on Nightshade. Farrah and Ruby began to head toward Crocodile, but Nightshade blocked them, a malicious grin on his face. "Oh no." He laughed. "The mighty leader of Tidal Clan must leave alone. No one will be able to help you, nor will they want to when they learn your clan is now under my control." Crocodile's shoulders slumped, making his wings slowly slide down. "If you're truly the strong leader you say you are, them you will suffer alone." Nightshade thrust his face into Crocodile's, the end of his long nose touching Croc's shorter muzzle. "Get out of here!" Another Ridgeback, a pale brown Light male, lunged for Crocodile, forcing him into the air. "We'll never forget you Crocodile! We love you!" Ruby cried after him as he flew away, casting one last sad look back. He flew and flew until burning pain in his shoulders forced bphim to stop and land. He crawled under a rocky overhang and rested there until he heard a high voice clearing its throat. He opened his eyes to see a small male Pearlcatcher, who looked no more than seven moons old. "You're in Storm Clan territory!" He said bravely, standing as tall as he could with his left foreleg tightly clutching his pearl to his chest. Crocodile could see by the young lad's orange eyes that he was a Fire dragon. "A wise warrior knows when an opponent is too strong to fight." Crocodile said resignedly. The youngster stared at the ground, shuffling his back feet. The young apprentice-Crocodile guessed-was purplish-pink with gray wings, and a bright yellow belly. [i]I've heard of being yellowbellied before, but honestly![/i] Croc thought. "Well, this is our territory. My father Tovik says strange dragons should be driven out." The youngster said. "Masato!" Another voice called. The apprentice turned his head to the voice. "I gotta go. But I'm gonna tell my mentor about you!" The youngster-Masato-said. Masato scampered away, still tightly clutching his pearl, and Crocodile sighed. [i]It seems my fate will be decided by the leader of another clan. I just know my path will cross with Nightshade's again. I just hope this leader is wise and generous, so that I may fight to get Tidal Clan back and save Ruby and my mother.[/i]
The Lost Leader
Tidal Clan

Dragons Involved:
dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=4&gender=0&tert=37&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=36&auth=58b0bd6b6a9e6b0efb78fa0a1fbe797cdcac0aca&dummyext=prev.png
Crocodile of Tidal Clan
dragon?age=1&body=41&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=62&auth=29a5dfabc9e0ed005206aa5ba7eaf3874f14bc23&dummyext=prev.png
Ruby of Tidal Clan
dragon?age=1&body=113&bodygene=4&breed=13&element=4&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=14&winggene=17&wings=144&auth=97505b36750ab10131505a66492427656fc83ba8&dummyext=prev.png
Farrah of Tidal Clan
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png

Story: Crocodile had never felt more at peace than when he was swimming underwater. Even now, he swam in the stream that ran through his clan's territory in the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Catching sight of an Almandine Sturgeon, he sped toward it. Ruby will like this. He thought, grabbing it in his claws and snapping its spine with a quick wrench. With the help of his wings, he then swam up and surfaced, gasping for air. He swam ashore and hauled his catch to camp. Ruby's pale blue eyes shone with happiness and pride at the size of his catch. "Impressive!" She said, rubbing against him before helping him haul his fish in. "The clan will eat well." His mother Farrah said. Crocodile smiled around his fish before he tossed it on the prey pile. "Glad to be of service." Crocodile grinned. He noticed several large shapes flying toward the clan, and became unnerved. "It's Nightshade!" A pale gray Fae cried, her crests fully extended. "This can't be good." A black Tundra fretted. "Patience, everyone! With any luck, this whom thing will all blow over." Crocodile called to his clanmates. He couldn't help but notice that some of his clanmates were grouped together, staring out with smug expressions. Unease prickled under Crocodile's hide as he went up to meet Nightshade as he landed. Behind him stood a pale blue Lightning Guardian and a tan Fire Wildclaw with a dark brown pattern consistent with Safari on his face and green wings. Crocodile curled his claws over the rock he stood on, but despite his nervousness, raised his chin boldly. "Greetings Nightshade, and welcome to Tidal Clan. What brins you here?" He said. Nightshade surveyed the clan, a malicious grin spreading across his face. "This clan is now mine. Anyone who tries to resist will die." He announced suddenly. "What!?" Crocodile yelped. "Bram was a fool to choose you to succeed him." An orange Imperial with black wings snarled at him. Crocodile glared at him. Bram was his father and the leader of the clan before him. "How dare you!? Bram is the reason why you are in Tidal Clan now, Koba!" Farrah spat in return. "We're tired of old fools like you running the clan! Nightshade will bring us to glory! He will bring all the clans of Sornieth to glory and peace!" A black Skydancer with a white belly cried. "This clan is mine now." Crocodile started at the sound of Nightshade's cold, low voice in his ear. "I will let you live, but only if you leave. If you are seen again, you will not be spared again." Nightshade raised his voice for everyone to hear. Farrah and Ruby gasped, shocked. "Very well. This clan is no longer worthy of the name Tidal Clan. Anyone who wishes to join me, can." Crocodile shifted his wings as he turned his back on Nightshade. Farrah and Ruby began to head toward Crocodile, but Nightshade blocked them, a malicious grin on his face. "Oh no." He laughed. "The mighty leader of Tidal Clan must leave alone. No one will be able to help you, nor will they want to when they learn your clan is now under my control." Crocodile's shoulders slumped, making his wings slowly slide down. "If you're truly the strong leader you say you are, them you will suffer alone." Nightshade thrust his face into Crocodile's, the end of his long nose touching Croc's shorter muzzle. "Get out of here!" Another Ridgeback, a pale brown Light male, lunged for Crocodile, forcing him into the air. "We'll never forget you Crocodile! We love you!" Ruby cried after him as he flew away, casting one last sad look back. He flew and flew until burning pain in his shoulders forced bphim to stop and land. He crawled under a rocky overhang and rested there until he heard a high voice clearing its throat. He opened his eyes to see a small male Pearlcatcher, who looked no more than seven moons old. "You're in Storm Clan territory!" He said bravely, standing as tall as he could with his left foreleg tightly clutching his pearl to his chest. Crocodile could see by the young lad's orange eyes that he was a Fire dragon. "A wise warrior knows when an opponent is too strong to fight." Crocodile said resignedly. The youngster stared at the ground, shuffling his back feet. The young apprentice-Crocodile guessed-was purplish-pink with gray wings, and a bright yellow belly. I've heard of being yellowbellied before, but honestly! Croc thought. "Well, this is our territory. My father Tovik says strange dragons should be driven out." The youngster said. "Masato!" Another voice called. The apprentice turned his head to the voice. "I gotta go. But I'm gonna tell my mentor about you!" The youngster-Masato-said. Masato scampered away, still tightly clutching his pearl, and Crocodile sighed. It seems my fate will be decided by the leader of another clan. I just know my path will cross with Nightshade's again. I just hope this leader is wise and generous, so that I may fight to get Tidal Clan back and save Ruby and my mother.

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]End of Evil[/b] Sornieth United Army(Storm, Canyon, Blazing, and Crystal Clans)[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38785047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387851/38785047_350.png[/img] [/url] Zuro of Storm Clan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=5&winggene=12&wings=132&auth=818488c1c7457eedae761f917bf0797e7fc4d78c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Nightshade of Toxin Flight [b]Story:[/b] Nerves fluttered in Zuro's belly as his clan faced Nightshade's army. The leaders, Barrett of Storm Clan, Lobo of Blazing Clan, Blackpool of Crystal Clan, and Crocodile-the banished leader of Tidal Clan, stood nearby. Not long before, Zuro and four of his clanmates, his friends Jarrod, Torres, Leidri, and Akali, had left Storm Clan to find the clans they had come from, and discovered a plot from Nightshade to finally rid himself of Storm Clan. With this knowledge, the five Storm Clan warriors known as the Storming Five had returned to their clan to warn their leader and prepare for "the war to end all wars". "So, you finally decided to face me?" Nightshade called snidely. "It's really quite a shame that things have come to this. Normally, I'd give you another chance to change your mind, but it's [i]far[/i] too late for that now." Barrett snorted, and Zuro saw smoke billowing from his nose. Zuro shuffled his wings nervously. His heart pounded in his chest as Barrett reared up and roared. The clans then surged forward, clashing with Nightshade's army. [i]Take out Nightshade, win the battle.[/i] Zuro thought, dodging a snarling Mirror. He rushed at Nightshade, slamming him away from Cayley of Crystal Clan. "So you're the little pest from Storm Clan, eh?" The old Ridgeback sneered, lashing his tail. "My name is Zuro of Storm Clan, and I've come to end this war." Zuro challenged, rearing up on his back legs, spreading his long wings. Nightshade grinned evilly, spreading his own wings and lunging for him. Zuro realized too late that he was much smaller than the huge Ridgeback, and was almost immediately pinned down. Nightshade's long claws dug into his back, and Zuro snarled with pain. "Once your clan falls, the rest of Sornieth will as well." Nightshade growled in Zuro's ear. "And I'll make sure your clan are alive to see it all happen. I'll finish you all myself." Nightshade dug his claws even more into Zuro's back, making him roar again. An image of his beloved, Akali, flashed in Zuro's mind, and he quickly rolled to the side, taking Nightshade with him. The Light Nocturne then tore free, roaring with pain as the rogue's claws ripped his back open. "Come on! Come on! Follow me!" Zuro muttered, stumbling back. The armies were fighting at the oceanside edge of the Ashfall Waste, and the Boiling Sea was below. The Sea was known for its scalding hot water, and where Nightfall Imps led attempted assailants off the cliff to their doom. Zuro intended to do the exact same thing, and Nightshade fell for it. Zuro backed away toward the cliff, ignoring the calls of Tobor from Blazing Clan as he lured Nightshade to the cliff. Finally, when the rogue pounced, Zuro slipped aside, but despite his own huge size, Nightshade remained on the cliff. "Zuro you idiot! What are you doing!?" Burt roared at him. Ignoring his clanmate, Zuro slammed into Nightshade, shoving him off the cliff. As the rogue fell off, he grabbed Zuro's back leg in his jaws, pulling him over. He then gripped the Light Nocturne in his claws, roaring, "If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!" Zuro didn't feel like getting his hide boiled off, so he bit down on Nightshade's forefoot, forcing him to let go. Despite the burning pain in his back, Zuro flapped his wings hard to fly up from the Boiling Sea as Nightshade fell in. The mad Ridgeback unleashed a chilling, unearthly howl as he was scalded to death. Even though he reasoned with himself that Nightshade needed to die to save Sornieth, Zuro still felt his bile rise, and concentrated on flying back to his clanmates to keep from throwing up. He finally landed hard on the ledge, simultaneously panting with exhaustion and groaning with pain. "Zuro! Don't you dare scare me like that again!" Akali yelped, scrambling over to him. "He's dead." Zuro told Barret as he came up. "He'll never hurt another dragon again." Barrett said nothing, nodding silently. "Well then." Blackpool, the Mirror leader of Crystal Clan, said. "I do say you've got a true warrior with you, Barrett. Zuro just saved us many moons of torment and suffering." Barrett nodded again, still saying nothing. "Long live Zuro! The hero of Sornieth!" A Canyon Clan dragon cried. More dragons picked up the call. "Hail Zuro! The hero of Sornieth!"
End of Evil
Sornieth United Army(Storm, Canyon, Blazing, and Crystal Clans)

Dragons Involved:

38785047_350.png

Zuro of Storm Clan

Story: Nerves fluttered in Zuro's belly as his clan faced Nightshade's army. The leaders, Barrett of Storm Clan, Lobo of Blazing Clan, Blackpool of Crystal Clan, and Crocodile-the banished leader of Tidal Clan, stood nearby. Not long before, Zuro and four of his clanmates, his friends Jarrod, Torres, Leidri, and Akali, had left Storm Clan to find the clans they had come from, and discovered a plot from Nightshade to finally rid himself of Storm Clan. With this knowledge, the five Storm Clan warriors known as the Storming Five had returned to their clan to warn their leader and prepare for "the war to end all wars". "So, you finally decided to face me?" Nightshade called snidely. "It's really quite a shame that things have come to this. Normally, I'd give you another chance to change your mind, but it's far too late for that now." Barrett snorted, and Zuro saw smoke billowing from his nose. Zuro shuffled his wings nervously. His heart pounded in his chest as Barrett reared up and roared. The clans then surged forward, clashing with Nightshade's army. Take out Nightshade,
win the battle.
Zuro thought, dodging a snarling Mirror. He rushed at Nightshade, slamming him away from Cayley of Crystal Clan. "So you're the little pest from Storm Clan, eh?" The old Ridgeback sneered, lashing his tail. "My name is Zuro of Storm Clan, and I've come to end this war." Zuro challenged, rearing up on his back legs, spreading his long wings. Nightshade grinned evilly, spreading his own wings and lunging for him. Zuro realized too late that he was much smaller than the huge Ridgeback, and was almost immediately pinned down. Nightshade's long claws dug into his back, and Zuro snarled with pain. "Once your clan falls, the rest of Sornieth will as well." Nightshade growled in Zuro's ear. "And I'll make sure your clan are alive to see it all happen. I'll finish you all myself." Nightshade dug his claws even more into Zuro's back, making him roar again. An image of his beloved, Akali, flashed in Zuro's mind, and he quickly rolled to the side, taking Nightshade with him. The Light Nocturne then tore free, roaring with pain as the rogue's claws ripped his back open. "Come on! Come on! Follow me!" Zuro muttered, stumbling back. The armies were fighting at the oceanside edge of the Ashfall Waste, and the Boiling Sea was below. The Sea was known for its scalding hot water, and where Nightfall Imps led attempted assailants off the cliff to their doom. Zuro intended to do the exact same thing, and Nightshade fell for it. Zuro backed away toward the cliff, ignoring the calls of Tobor from Blazing Clan as he lured Nightshade to the cliff. Finally, when the rogue pounced, Zuro slipped aside, but despite his own huge size, Nightshade remained on the cliff. "Zuro you idiot! What are you doing!?" Burt roared at him. Ignoring his clanmate, Zuro slammed into Nightshade, shoving him off the cliff. As the rogue fell off, he grabbed Zuro's back leg in his jaws, pulling him over. He then gripped the Light Nocturne in his claws, roaring, "If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!" Zuro didn't feel like getting his hide boiled off, so he bit down on Nightshade's forefoot, forcing him to let go. Despite the burning pain in his back, Zuro flapped his wings hard to fly up from the Boiling Sea as Nightshade fell in. The mad Ridgeback unleashed a chilling, unearthly howl as he was scalded to death. Even though he reasoned with himself that Nightshade needed to die to save Sornieth, Zuro still felt his bile rise, and concentrated on flying back to his clanmates to keep from throwing up. He finally landed hard on the ledge, simultaneously panting with exhaustion and groaning with pain. "Zuro! Don't you dare scare me like that again!" Akali yelped, scrambling over to him. "He's dead." Zuro told Barret as he came up. "He'll never hurt another dragon again." Barrett said nothing, nodding silently. "Well then." Blackpool, the Mirror leader of Crystal Clan, said. "I do say you've got a true warrior with you, Barrett. Zuro just saved us many moons of torment and suffering." Barrett nodded again, still saying nothing. "Long live Zuro! The hero of Sornieth!" A Canyon Clan dragon cried. More dragons picked up the call. "Hail Zuro! The hero of Sornieth!"

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]A Hero's Nature[/b] Behemoth Clan of the Viridian Labyrinth[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=37&auth=f4cfc5a59d9f5237643d258f57ef51463cd752e1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ayng of United Clan [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=80&auth=9d34e98887c6746540099415ad81497f07b7fdf0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [outfit=341540] The Emperor [b]Story:[/b] Ayng flapped into his clan's camp with his catch. He'd been out hunting, but the clan was tense when he returned. Several dragons were clustered together in different groups, and Kali, a Mirror dragon who'd always kept an eye on Ayng and his brother Kamo, glanced at him nervously. Ayng tossed his catch on the prey pile and hurried over to his father Luger. "What's going on?" he asked. "We just received word that the Emperor is coming." The end of Luger's tail twitched, and he tapped one of the huge claws on his foot. "Why?" Ayng asked. "I don't know, but I have a few ideas." Luger replied with a look at Kali and her two daughters, Maura and Liann. "We heard about it right as he was entering the Viridian Labyrinth." Kamo said. Ayng felt uneasy, and when he tried to eat something, felt sick. The Emperor was a fierce and ferocious Wildclaw with a fierce temper and a viciously unforgiving nature. [i]Gods help us all.[/i] Ayng thought. After what felt like seasons, a Wildclaw even bigger than Luger walked in. He wore Primal apparel topped by a crown. The dragons of the clan bowed to him as he stalked through the crowd up to Luger. Ayng took his place on his father's right side, with Kamo on his left. "Greetings, Your Majesty. What brings you here to Behemoth Clan, beneath the great tree itself?" Luger asked respectfully. "I have come because I learned one of the laws I have made was broken in your clan." the Emperor growled, his voice menacing and deep. Ayng was confused; all the dragons of the clans in Sortnieth adhered strictly to the laws for fear of inciting the Emperor's rage and losing their land. Even the beastclans didn't dare anger the Emperor. Kamo swallowed hard before he spoke up. "But My Lord, everyone follows your laws because we are always eager to please and serve you." he said. Somewhere in the crowd, someone sighed with relief, and the Emperor's cold stare raked over them. "But what is the first law I set down?" he said for all to hear. "How about you?" he turned to Ayng, who froze with terror. "Well?" the Emperor asked, a malicious grin spreading across his face. "A-all half-blood dragons and their families will be killed. Any clan found sheltering them will be arrested, and killed if they resist." Ayng said. "What's that got to do with us?" Maura called challengingly. Unlike most Mirrors in Sornieth, which were Plague, Maura and Liann were Nature dragons, though their father was unknown. "Because..." The Emperor glared at her. "...Your leader broke my law!" he whipped around and struck Luger in the face with his tail, knocking him to the ground. "What!? Luger would never break the law!" a Pearlcatcher yowled. "Didn't you notice how your great leader's sons have no known mother? Or how two Mirrors are Nature dragons with no known father?" the Emperor stated coldly. "I always assumed Maura and Liann's eggs were laid in the Viridian Labyrinth and not the Scarred Wasteland." Kamo said. "But that's a long distance. Why don't you tell your clan the truth?" the Emperor sneered at Luger as he was standing up, rubbing the spot where he'd been hit. Ayng expected his father to deny the accusation, but Luger said loudly and clearly, "Kali was my mate. My sons are half Mirror, and her daughters are half Wildclaw." Shocked gasps rose from the crowd. "See! He admits he broke my law! All traitors to the Empire will be killed!" the Emperor snarled above the noise. He then grabbed Luger's neck in both hands and pulled him close so quickly it broke his neck. Ayng flared his wings in shock. "This clan is no more! You are now all fugitives of the Law. Anyone who resists will be killed." the Emperor spat. Using the Primal Claws on one hand, he easily killed Kamo, but Ayng fled. The Emperor chased after him, cutting Kali, Maura, and Liann down as he did, but Ayng took off into the air, panic lending him speed and strength as he fled across the strait to Dragonhome and kept going to the lands beyond. Finally, when he'd lost the Emperor, Ayng collapsed to rest and recover. Shock scorched through his hide. He was an orphan now. Worse, a [i]half-blood[/i]; one that was half Mirror no less. [i]The Emperor won't stop until he's caught me.[/i] Ayng thought. [i]It's time his rule came to an end. I'll gather dragons of all species and Elements and create a clan to stop him. No longer will Sornieth suffer under him.[/i] "It's time for United Clan."
A Hero's Nature
Behemoth Clan of the Viridian Labyrinth

Dragons Involved:
dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=4&breed=10&element=10&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=37&auth=f4cfc5a59d9f5237643d258f57ef51463cd752e1&dummyext=prev.png
Ayng of United Clan

dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=22&breed=10&element=11&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=80&auth=9d34e98887c6746540099415ad81497f07b7fdf0&dummyext=prev.png
The Emperor

The Emperor

Story: Ayng flapped into his clan's camp with his catch. He'd been out hunting, but the clan was tense when he returned. Several dragons were clustered together in different groups, and Kali, a Mirror dragon who'd always kept an eye on Ayng and his brother Kamo, glanced at him nervously. Ayng tossed his catch on the prey pile and hurried over to his father Luger. "What's going on?" he asked. "We just received word that the Emperor is coming." The end of Luger's tail twitched, and he tapped one of the huge claws on his foot. "Why?" Ayng asked. "I don't know, but I have a few ideas." Luger replied with a look at Kali and her two daughters, Maura and Liann. "We heard about it right as he was entering the Viridian Labyrinth." Kamo said. Ayng felt uneasy, and when he tried to eat something, felt sick. The Emperor was a fierce and ferocious Wildclaw with a fierce temper and a viciously unforgiving nature. Gods help us all. Ayng thought. After what felt like seasons, a Wildclaw even bigger than Luger walked in. He wore Primal apparel topped by a crown. The dragons of the clan bowed to him as he stalked through the crowd up to Luger. Ayng took his place on his father's right side, with Kamo on his left. "Greetings, Your Majesty. What brings you here to Behemoth Clan, beneath the great tree itself?" Luger asked respectfully. "I have come because I learned one of the laws I have made was broken in your clan." the Emperor growled, his voice menacing and deep. Ayng was confused; all the dragons of the clans in Sortnieth adhered strictly to the laws for fear of inciting the Emperor's rage and losing their land. Even the beastclans didn't dare anger the Emperor. Kamo swallowed hard before he spoke up. "But My Lord, everyone follows your laws because we are always eager to please and serve you." he said. Somewhere in the crowd, someone sighed with relief, and the Emperor's cold stare raked over them. "But what is the first law I set down?" he said for all to hear. "How about you?" he turned to Ayng, who froze with terror. "Well?" the Emperor asked, a malicious grin spreading across his face. "A-all half-blood dragons and their families will be killed. Any clan found sheltering them will be arrested, and killed if they resist." Ayng said. "What's that got to do with us?" Maura called challengingly. Unlike most Mirrors in Sornieth, which were Plague, Maura and Liann were Nature dragons, though their father was unknown. "Because..." The Emperor glared at her. "...Your leader broke my law!" he whipped around and struck Luger in the face with his tail, knocking him to the ground. "What!? Luger would never break the law!" a Pearlcatcher yowled. "Didn't you notice how your great leader's sons have no known mother? Or how two Mirrors are Nature dragons with no known father?" the Emperor stated coldly. "I always assumed Maura and Liann's eggs were laid in the Viridian Labyrinth and not the Scarred Wasteland." Kamo said. "But that's a long distance. Why don't you tell your clan the truth?" the Emperor sneered at Luger as he was standing up, rubbing the spot where he'd been hit. Ayng expected his father to deny the accusation, but Luger said loudly and clearly, "Kali was my mate. My sons are half Mirror, and her daughters are half Wildclaw." Shocked gasps rose from the crowd. "See! He admits he broke my law! All traitors to the Empire will be killed!" the Emperor snarled above the noise. He then grabbed Luger's neck in both hands and pulled him close so quickly it broke his neck. Ayng flared his wings in shock. "This clan is no more! You are now all fugitives of the Law. Anyone who resists will be killed." the Emperor spat. Using the Primal Claws on one hand, he easily killed Kamo, but Ayng fled. The Emperor chased after him, cutting Kali, Maura, and Liann down as he did, but Ayng took off into the air, panic lending him speed and strength as he fled across the strait to Dragonhome and kept going to the lands beyond. Finally, when he'd lost the Emperor, Ayng collapsed to rest and recover. Shock scorched through his hide. He was an orphan now. Worse, a half-blood; one that was half Mirror no less. The Emperor won't stop until he's caught me. Ayng thought. It's time his rule came to an end. I'll gather dragons of all species and Elements and create a clan to stop him. No longer will Sornieth suffer under him. "It's time for United Clan."

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]The Arcane Healer[/b] Star Clan of the Starfall Isles[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=148&auth=928542c9333908a29b3437c8df85deef8c79dd61&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Cindi [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=13&tertgene=0&winggene=15&wings=137&auth=3f05b803e1065a3f953605d134657c34083a8998&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Jace [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=12&auth=aae0dec0e16d04bf1d104724982825a3c4100c80&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Barra [b]Story:[/b] Cindi stretched tiredly. It had been a long day taking care of her clan after a battle. She was roughly knocked aside by a limping Mirror, who snorted as he passed her with a hard look. "Why do we bother trying to heal our clanmates when they treat us with such little respect?" she asked her father Jace as he cleaned their herbs up. Jace sighed. "It's our duty to heal our clan. We can't complain-it's what we're supposed to do." he said. A few days passed since the battle, and Cindi was looking for herbs when she found a tired-looking Wildclaw. He was brown with darker speckles, striped green wings, and the green eyes of a Nature dragon. "Are you alright?" she asked. The Wildclaw turned to her, and said, "Not really." he was panting, and Cindi saw a nasty-looking slash on his leg. Using the herbs she'd gathered already, Cindi patched up his leg, but her mother Barra came in. "Cindi! Back away! We cannot help those outside our clan! It's the Law!" she said, pulling Cindi away. The Wildclaw snorted, looking angry. "It was the Law that cost me my family." he growled. Cindi was shocked. "What?" she asked, flaring her crests up. "My mother was a Mirror. The Emperor came to my clan himself to kill my family. He would've killed me, but I got away." the Wildclaw said. "My name is Ayng." "I'm Cindi." Cindi turned to her mother. "[i]Why[/i] can't we help him? Sornieth is in trouble! There could be other clans that need our help!" she protested. "The Law says that we cannot travel outside our clan." Barra said. "Well then maybe the Law needs to change." Cindi stood up on her back legs. Ayng's eyes shone, and he nodded. He struggled to stand, ruffling his wings. "I'm going to create a clan to rise against the Emperor." he said. "I'm going to create a clan, and the first dragons I need are one dragon of each species, of their ancestral element. I need a Fae, and I can tell that you want to see the rest of Sornieth. Come with me, and we can change the Law, and give everyone in this land, even the beastclans, a chance at peace." he said. Cindi stood up fully on her back legs with her crests flared up completely. "Absolutely not!" Now Jace came by, pushing her back toward the clan. "Let her choose." Ayng used her tail to push Jace away. "I'll come." Cindi said. "I'm tired of constantly treating wounds from unnecessary battles, and I want to end the Emperor's reign." She ignored the shock and surprise she saw with how her parents held their crests, and climbed up Ayng's back before he flapped up, away from the Starfall Isles. "Who knows? Maybe when we finish the Emperor, we'll be able to return to our clans, and our families." Ayng said. Cindi shrugged. "Where to next?" she asked. Ayng was silent for a few heartbeats before he finally answered. "The Sea of a Thousand Currents. We need a Guardian."
The Arcane Healer
Star Clan of the Starfall Isles

Dragons Involved:
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=148&auth=928542c9333908a29b3437c8df85deef8c79dd61&dummyext=prev.png
Cindi

dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=14&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=13&tertgene=0&winggene=15&wings=137&auth=3f05b803e1065a3f953605d134657c34083a8998&dummyext=prev.png
Jace

dragon?age=1&body=16&bodygene=22&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=13&tertgene=0&winggene=22&wings=12&auth=aae0dec0e16d04bf1d104724982825a3c4100c80&dummyext=prev.png
Barra

Story: Cindi stretched tiredly. It had been a long day taking care of her clan after a battle. She was roughly knocked aside by a limping Mirror, who snorted as he passed her with a hard look. "Why do we bother trying to heal our clanmates when they treat us with such little respect?" she asked her father Jace as he cleaned their herbs up. Jace sighed. "It's our duty to heal our clan. We can't complain-it's what we're supposed to do." he said. A few days passed since the battle, and Cindi was looking for herbs when she found a tired-looking Wildclaw. He was brown with darker speckles, striped green wings, and the green eyes of a Nature dragon. "Are you alright?" she asked. The Wildclaw turned to her, and said, "Not really." he was panting, and Cindi saw a nasty-looking slash on his leg. Using the herbs she'd gathered already, Cindi patched up his leg, but her mother Barra came in. "Cindi! Back away! We cannot help those outside our clan! It's the Law!" she said, pulling Cindi away. The Wildclaw snorted, looking angry. "It was the Law that cost me my family." he growled. Cindi was shocked. "What?" she asked, flaring her crests up. "My mother was a Mirror. The Emperor came to my clan himself to kill my family. He would've killed me, but I got away." the Wildclaw said. "My name is Ayng." "I'm Cindi." Cindi turned to her mother. "Why can't we help him? Sornieth is in trouble! There could be other clans that need our help!" she protested. "The Law says that we cannot travel outside our clan." Barra said. "Well then maybe the Law needs to change." Cindi stood up on her back legs. Ayng's eyes shone, and he nodded. He struggled to stand, ruffling his wings. "I'm going to create a clan to rise against the Emperor." he said. "I'm going to create a clan, and the first dragons I need are one dragon of each species, of their ancestral element. I need a Fae, and I can tell that you want to see the rest of Sornieth. Come with me, and we can change the Law, and give everyone in this land, even the beastclans, a chance at peace." he said. Cindi stood up fully on her back legs with her crests flared up completely. "Absolutely not!" Now Jace came by, pushing her back toward the clan. "Let her choose." Ayng used her tail to push Jace away. "I'll come." Cindi said. "I'm tired of constantly treating wounds from unnecessary battles, and I want to end the Emperor's reign." She ignored the shock and surprise she saw with how her parents held their crests, and climbed up Ayng's back before he flapped up, away from the Starfall Isles. "Who knows? Maybe when we finish the Emperor, we'll be able to return to our clans, and our families." Ayng said. Cindi shrugged. "Where to next?" she asked. Ayng was silent for a few heartbeats before he finally answered. "The Sea of a Thousand Currents. We need a Guardian."

lhaSiSV.png
[center][b]Guardian of the Water[/b] Crystal Clan of the Sea of a Thousand Currents[/center] [b]Dragons Involved:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=99&auth=241d51be328ab1784466044cc001999d36a9d4d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Crystoff [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=143&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=98&auth=f591422e7610e445a4223a54fe6882135fe7b087&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Chugg [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=65&auth=27d83f6d8794669df91d05736015c051087748f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Skyla [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=134&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=166&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=161&auth=b57730eb1846bef53c5d14d7afe25a496d8cc722&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Garnet [b]Story:[/b] [i]I see you![/i] Crystoff thought, using his claws to push himself closer to the Amber Gulper he was hunting for. His lungs were burning, so he had to move quickly. The fish didn't seem to realize he was there until it was too late, so he rocketed forward, grabbed it, killed it, then surfaced, gulping air until it hurt more. He hauled his catch ashore and headed toward his clan's lair. Crystal Clan had lived in the Crystal Pools since dragons had become the dominant beasts in Sornieth, and were named after both the Crystal Pools and the leading family's Crystal genes. [i]Always a great clan to be apart of. Guardians are the best dragons of all![/i] Crystoff thought as his clanmates cheered him and his catch. "Wow! That's so cool!" Crystoff's younger sister Garnet squealed, racing toward him. "Truly impressive." A nearby Wind Skydancer grumbled from where he lay nearby, munching on some insects. Crystoff flicked his tail and tossed his catch into the fish stores. "I can't wait to start training! Then I'll become a great fisher like you." She rubbed against his legs. "Then get bigger!" Crystoff nudged her. Their father Chugg and mother Skyla came over. "You know the rules." Chugg said. "You have to be six moons to start your training." "Incoming!" another Guardian called. Crystoff turned to see a Nature Wildclaw come sailing in, nearly crashing as he landed, panting. On his back rode a small Arcane Fae with Jupiter and Trail. The Wildclaw took his time to catch his breath before he raised his head and managed to stand up. "My name is Ayng of Behemoth Clan in the Viridian Labyrinth." he said. "And I am Cindi of Star Clan in the Starfall Isles. We come on a mission." his companion said. "And what is your mission?" Chugg asked. "To defeat the Emperor. He murdered my family for the fact I am a half-blood. For that alone, I seek to kill the Emperor and bring freedom to Sornieth. I am gathering one dragon of each breed, of their ancestral Element. I myself am a Nature dragon, and I have an Arcane Fae in Cindi. I need a Water Guardian, and I see him as our best candidate." Ayng nodded at Crystoff, who was stunned. Chugg was confused. "You can't take Crystoff! He's my big brother!" Garnet complained. "If all goes well, he will return safe and sound." Cindi assured her. "I see no reason to abandon my clan for some fish-brained mission." Crystoff scoffed. "You tell 'em." The Skydancer from before snorted, and Crystoff glared at him. "If you promise that my son will return safely from your mission, then I will let him go." Chugg said. "What!? No!" Garnet wailed. "He must, little one. With any luck, he'll return once the land has been saved." Skyla swept one wing around her daughter. Displeasure weighed heavily in Crystoff's belly as he reluctantly flapped after Ayng and Cindi. "Where to next?" Cindi asked. "I have no doubt that the Emperor knows I'm trying to gather dragons to get rid of him, so we need to throw him off our trail. That's why my path seems so erratic." Ayng explained. "So we're going to the Southern Icefield next. We need an Ice Tundra."
Guardian of the Water
Crystal Clan of the Sea of a Thousand Currents

Dragons Involved:
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=0&winggene=8&wings=99&auth=241d51be328ab1784466044cc001999d36a9d4d5&dummyext=prev.png
Crystoff

dragon?age=1&body=111&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=143&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=98&auth=f591422e7610e445a4223a54fe6882135fe7b087&dummyext=prev.png
Chugg

dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=65&auth=27d83f6d8794669df91d05736015c051087748f9&dummyext=prev.png
Skyla

dragon?age=0&body=134&bodygene=7&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=166&tertgene=17&winggene=8&wings=161&auth=b57730eb1846bef53c5d14d7afe25a496d8cc722&dummyext=prev.png
Garnet

Story: I see you! Crystoff thought, using his claws to push himself closer to the Amber Gulper he was hunting for. His lungs were burning, so he had to move quickly. The fish didn't seem to realize he was there until it was too late, so he rocketed forward, grabbed it, killed it, then surfaced, gulping air until it hurt more. He hauled his catch ashore and headed toward his clan's lair. Crystal Clan had lived in the Crystal Pools since dragons had become the dominant beasts in Sornieth, and were named after both the Crystal Pools and the leading family's Crystal genes. Always a great clan to be apart of. Guardians are the best dragons of all! Crystoff thought as his clanmates cheered him and his catch. "Wow! That's so cool!" Crystoff's younger sister Garnet squealed, racing toward him. "Truly impressive." A nearby Wind Skydancer grumbled from where he lay nearby, munching on some insects. Crystoff flicked his tail and tossed his catch into the fish stores. "I can't wait to start training! Then I'll become a great fisher like you." She rubbed against his legs. "Then get bigger!" Crystoff nudged her. Their father Chugg and mother Skyla came over. "You know the rules." Chugg said. "You have to be six moons to start your training." "Incoming!" another Guardian called. Crystoff turned to see a Nature Wildclaw come sailing in, nearly crashing as he landed, panting. On his back rode a small Arcane Fae with Jupiter and Trail. The Wildclaw took his time to catch his breath before he raised his head and managed to stand up. "My name is Ayng of Behemoth Clan in the Viridian Labyrinth." he said. "And I am Cindi of Star Clan in the Starfall Isles. We come on a mission." his companion said. "And what is your mission?" Chugg asked. "To defeat the Emperor. He murdered my family for the fact I am a half-blood. For that alone, I seek to kill the Emperor and bring freedom to Sornieth. I am gathering one dragon of each breed, of their ancestral Element. I myself am a Nature dragon, and I have an Arcane Fae in Cindi. I need a Water Guardian, and I see him as our best candidate." Ayng nodded at Crystoff, who was stunned. Chugg was confused. "You can't take Crystoff! He's my big brother!" Garnet complained. "If all goes well, he will return safe and sound." Cindi assured her. "I see no reason to abandon my clan for some fish-brained mission." Crystoff scoffed. "You tell 'em." The Skydancer from before snorted, and Crystoff glared at him. "If you promise that my son will return safely from your mission, then I will let him go." Chugg said. "What!? No!" Garnet wailed. "He must, little one. With any luck, he'll return once the land has been saved." Skyla swept one wing around her daughter. Displeasure weighed heavily in Crystoff's belly as he reluctantly flapped after Ayng and Cindi. "Where to next?" Cindi asked. "I have no doubt that the Emperor knows I'm trying to gather dragons to get rid of him, so we need to throw him off our trail. That's why my path seems so erratic." Ayng explained. "So we're going to the Southern Icefield next. We need an Ice Tundra."

lhaSiSV.png
1 2 3