Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Toggle for Dragon Rotation - April 1st
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support.

Please, I am getting a headache in Coli =(
Support.

Yeah, this was somewhat funny at first (Chicken Smoothie did this, and theirs started last night for me due to time differences, so it was a bit underwhelming to me in that respect :P) but considering how I have seen people get upset over flipped spirals I can imagine that having an entire day where you can't look at your lair, and since it extends to the forums and coliseum, not being able to coli, during a festival, or read the forums would be a nightmare for people.

I do support this. and for future Pranks as well. They are funny, but a full day of them can be upsetting to people, and so having a simple toggle, like the HD art had, would be wonderful in the future.
Yeah, this was somewhat funny at first (Chicken Smoothie did this, and theirs started last night for me due to time differences, so it was a bit underwhelming to me in that respect :P) but considering how I have seen people get upset over flipped spirals I can imagine that having an entire day where you can't look at your lair, and since it extends to the forums and coliseum, not being able to coli, during a festival, or read the forums would be a nightmare for people.

I do support this. and for future Pranks as well. They are funny, but a full day of them can be upsetting to people, and so having a simple toggle, like the HD art had, would be wonderful in the future.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
It was funny at first, then trying to go through my lair bonding I started getting a headache. I have vision issues anyway.. if I close my eyes, I fall over, like my brain has no idea where I am in space - proprioception is all sorts of off. I guess my brain couldn't understand why pictures it has memorized are suddenly wrong lol

I managed to get through by scrolling down to where the buttons were at the top of the page and I couldn't see the dragons. Coli the images are too small, it didn't bother me.

I looked for a toggle, we always had one in the past.

It's a bit too late now, but I hope next year we will have one for whatever shenanigans staff comes up with. I love FR's April fools. I really do.

I play simple 2D games like this because I literally cannot play newer games with 3D without getting a headache, nausea, dizziness etc.
It was funny at first, then trying to go through my lair bonding I started getting a headache. I have vision issues anyway.. if I close my eyes, I fall over, like my brain has no idea where I am in space - proprioception is all sorts of off. I guess my brain couldn't understand why pictures it has memorized are suddenly wrong lol

I managed to get through by scrolling down to where the buttons were at the top of the page and I couldn't see the dragons. Coli the images are too small, it didn't bother me.

I looked for a toggle, we always had one in the past.

It's a bit too late now, but I hope next year we will have one for whatever shenanigans staff comes up with. I love FR's April fools. I really do.

I play simple 2D games like this because I literally cannot play newer games with 3D without getting a headache, nausea, dizziness etc.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="wingedkitten" date="2021-04-01 11:59:39" ] Support. Please, I am getting a headache in Coli =( [/quote]
wingedkitten wrote on 2021-04-01 11:59:39:
Support.

He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Please, I love this but it's also not great for the headache I woke up with.
Please, I love this but it's also not great for the headache I woke up with.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
It's almost certainly too late now, but I fully support this for future April Fool's. I know that the staff's been really busy lately with all the new updates but it would be nice to have a toggle like the past years!!
It's almost certainly too late now, but I fully support this for future April Fool's. I know that the staff's been really busy lately with all the new updates but it would be nice to have a toggle like the past years!!
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
[quote name="wingedkitten" date="2021-04-01 11:59:39" ] Support. Please, I am getting a headache in Coli =( [/quote] @wingedkitten Same problem. Since putting [gamedb item=22046] on my Coli team, my headache's gone away. [s]A friend had to loan me a couple, though.[/s]
wingedkitten wrote on 2021-04-01 11:59:39:
Support.

@wingedkitten Same problem. Since putting Marva's Invisibility Cloak on my Coli team, my headache's gone away. A friend had to loan me a couple, though.
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
All April's Fool pranks should have a toggle. No if, no buts.

[quote name="Corviknight" date="2021-04-01 13:57:48" ] All April's Fool pranks should have a toggle. No if, no buts. [/quote] have to stress this as well. Pranks are nice, but not everyone wants them ,and sometimes they have limited time, and if today is one of the only times you ahve to dress your dragons? or coli? or do basically anything else that requires you to look at dragon images? too bad.
Corviknight wrote on 2021-04-01 13:57:48:
have to stress this as well.

Pranks are nice, but not everyone wants them ,and sometimes they have limited time, and if today is one of the only times you ahve to dress your dragons? or coli? or do basically anything else that requires you to look at dragon images? too bad.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
A status update was just posted, so I hope that means Staff is in the building and will address this soon.
A status update was just posted, so I hope that means Staff is in the building and will address this soon.
grQU96J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8