Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Toggle for Dragon Rotation - April 1st
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I mean... One day or not, seeing the flipped dragons all over the site is very sickening to me. I have motion sickness and chronic migraines. The fact that this singlehandedly tackled both issues for me makes this whole thing that much worse. Luckily the forum avatars don't bother me much since most people cover them to a point where I can't tell what they are anymore, but some of them are still really bad for me (Jemadar, I love your avatar, but holy crap it's terrible right now xD).

I shouldn't have to avoid major areas of the site just because there was a massive oversight to not include a toggle. In the final hours, no, I do not expect a toggle. Still, it baffles me that, of all the other pranks they did, this is the one they chose to not include a toggle for.
I mean... One day or not, seeing the flipped dragons all over the site is very sickening to me. I have motion sickness and chronic migraines. The fact that this singlehandedly tackled both issues for me makes this whole thing that much worse. Luckily the forum avatars don't bother me much since most people cover them to a point where I can't tell what they are anymore, but some of them are still really bad for me (Jemadar, I love your avatar, but holy crap it's terrible right now xD).

I shouldn't have to avoid major areas of the site just because there was a massive oversight to not include a toggle. In the final hours, no, I do not expect a toggle. Still, it baffles me that, of all the other pranks they did, this is the one they chose to not include a toggle for.
[quote name="Lykos" date="2021-04-01 18:35:28" ] I mean... One day or not, seeing the flipped dragons all over the site is very sickening to me. I have motion sickness and chronic migraines. The fact that this singlehandedly tackled both issues for me makes this whole thing that much worse. Luckily the forum avatars don't bother me much since most people cover them to a point where I can't tell what they are anymore, but some of them are still really bad for me (Jemadar, I love your avatar, but holy crap it's terrible right now xD). I shouldn't have to avoid major areas of the site just because there was a massive oversight to not include a toggle. In the final hours, no, I do not expect a toggle. Still, it baffles me that, of all the other pranks they did, this is the one they chose to not include a toggle for. [/quote] Thanks about the avatar, I love him as well. I am just avoiding looking at any avatars right now :P
Lykos wrote on 2021-04-01 18:35:28:

Thanks about the avatar, I love him as well. I am just avoiding looking at any avatars right now :P

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I can't understand how anyone would be against fixing something that is actively hurting other players? :c Adding a toggle doesn't affect anyone else in a negative way.

I know it's only a day, (and unfortunately there's only a few hours left in the day for me...) but it would be nice to get some Coli grinding in, or to be able to bond my fams.
I can't understand how anyone would be against fixing something that is actively hurting other players? :c Adding a toggle doesn't affect anyone else in a negative way.

I know it's only a day, (and unfortunately there's only a few hours left in the day for me...) but it would be nice to get some Coli grinding in, or to be able to bond my fams.
grQU96J.png
I think a toggle should be available, as the spirals and female imps made me extremely dizzy as I tried to find their faces. Still, I think this joke was cute and mostly harmless! Thanks for all the hard work you guys do to keep this game running! <3
I think a toggle should be available, as the spirals and female imps made me extremely dizzy as I tried to find their faces. Still, I think this joke was cute and mostly harmless! Thanks for all the hard work you guys do to keep this game running! <3
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
We won't be getting a toggle for this april fools, granted as a toggle feature may take some time to implement, itd be added during daily maintenance and therefore not be worth it etc...

But please I beg that sometime not during an april fools event they make a toggle for event things like this that is available in a users profile settings or something (I really dont want yet another button/switch on a dragons profile because of clutter, would greatly prefer it in settings) so that players could opt out if they wanted to.

Personally im not one of the people having headaches or other issues, and while it is "haha fun and silly april fools prank" (which I usually dont have issues with), I feel like this one is particularly... annoying... because its not really something new like the eyes or the HD where the art is actually changed and I have more fun seeing just how all the dragons I have are changed, rather they just rotated the image and so I can see my dragon but not process a majority of its details properly. This is especially annoying because as someone who does art things and looks at the dragons for reference I have to now take the time to think through what im looking at and its just not as easy. So, yes. A toggle for the future, please.
We won't be getting a toggle for this april fools, granted as a toggle feature may take some time to implement, itd be added during daily maintenance and therefore not be worth it etc...

But please I beg that sometime not during an april fools event they make a toggle for event things like this that is available in a users profile settings or something (I really dont want yet another button/switch on a dragons profile because of clutter, would greatly prefer it in settings) so that players could opt out if they wanted to.

Personally im not one of the people having headaches or other issues, and while it is "haha fun and silly april fools prank" (which I usually dont have issues with), I feel like this one is particularly... annoying... because its not really something new like the eyes or the HD where the art is actually changed and I have more fun seeing just how all the dragons I have are changed, rather they just rotated the image and so I can see my dragon but not process a majority of its details properly. This is especially annoying because as someone who does art things and looks at the dragons for reference I have to now take the time to think through what im looking at and its just not as easy. So, yes. A toggle for the future, please.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
massive support. there's been toggles for previous april fool's, it kinds dumbfounds me that there isn't one for this year's, for whatever reason. i not only find it weird, but also kinda distressing.

why wasn't there a toggle for this year if there's been toggles for previous years' april fools jokes?

it might be just a joke for some people, but as someone who doesn't really care for april fools or surprises, i'd like to continue to view my dragons in the same old way as ever.
massive support. there's been toggles for previous april fool's, it kinds dumbfounds me that there isn't one for this year's, for whatever reason. i not only find it weird, but also kinda distressing.

why wasn't there a toggle for this year if there's been toggles for previous years' april fools jokes?

it might be just a joke for some people, but as someone who doesn't really care for april fools or surprises, i'd like to continue to view my dragons in the same old way as ever.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Alright. While one day was bad enough, it's now rollover and it's still here. Not cool at all.
Alright. While one day was bad enough, it's now rollover and it's still here. Not cool at all.
[quote name="@cherrytrees" date="2021-04-02 00:39:00" ] Alright. While one day was bad enough, it's now rollover and it's still here. Not cool at all. [/quote] Try again at 6 or 6:30 server time. I believe by then things will be back and you can open the Marva bags.
@cherrytrees wrote on 2021-04-02 00:39:00:
Try again at 6 or 6:30 server time. I believe by then things will be back and you can open the Marva bags.
4xTBSTZ.png
Yeahh ookay why is this still a thing. I don't get that much of a strong reaction if I don't really focus on my dragons but I can't go forever without looking at a dragon and this is getting ridiculous at this point.

Please, no more. At least give us back the grinding time on MistJam.
Yeahh ookay why is this still a thing. I don't get that much of a strong reaction if I don't really focus on my dragons but I can't go forever without looking at a dragon and this is getting ridiculous at this point.

Please, no more. At least give us back the grinding time on MistJam.
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
[quote name="Mystiek" date="2021-04-02 00:41:48" ] [quote name="@cherrytrees" date="2021-04-02 00:39:00" ] Alright. While one day was bad enough, it's now rollover and it's still here. Not cool at all. [/quote] Try again at 6 or 6:30 server time. I believe by then things will be back and you can open the Marva bags. [/quote] I am in the UK so waiting another six hours means that I've lost an entire morning where I can reasonably interact with the site.
Mystiek wrote on 2021-04-02 00:41:48:
@cherrytrees wrote on 2021-04-02 00:39:00:
Try again at 6 or 6:30 server time. I believe by then things will be back and you can open the Marva bags.
I am in the UK so waiting another six hours means that I've lost an entire morning where I can reasonably interact with the site.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8