Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters - 150kt/g/stack+raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103
Please help me be even more ridiculous about Baldwin hoarding. [b][u]PROCESS[/u][/b] 1. Ping me telling me how many items you'd like to melt. [u]Give me a number.[/u] "As much as you want" puts you at risk of getting tens of thousands of items and neither of us wants to deal with that. [b]As of 10/21/19, there is a minimum limit of 20 items.[/b] Anything less is not really worth the CR and spreadsheet hassle. 2. Accept my one-way CR with items. 3. Melt the items. 4. When you're done, send me a two-way CR with the materials created and I will attach treasure. If you'd like gems instead, please specify in the return CR! [u]If you want more to melt, say so in the CR notes. It's easier than posting here.[/u] [b]I'll pay 1.5kt/1.5g per item.[/b] 5. $$$ !! Enjoy your super low effort profit! I don't have a strict, enforced time limit, however I prefer full stacks to be finished within two weeks. Please note that I have been melting things consistently in my own cauldron since Baldwin was released. I know what the drop rates are like and what kind of results to expect. If I have reason to believe that you are dishonest with what you send back, I'm not going to keep sending you anything. [b]I'll pay an even 150kt/150g for full stacks of 99![/b] I also have a maxed cauldron that melters are free to use for brews, with materials + fee provided (prismatic tokens, transmutations, and transmutation conversions not included). Familiars and apparel are sent in batches of 50 or fewer via PA due to the wrist strain caused by sending more than 50 or sending via CR/PM. You don't have to ask if this is still open because if you're reading this then the answer is yes. Unless you're selling them for the same 1.5kt/1.5g per item rate I'm not interested in straight up buying materials. [rule] [b][u]MONTHLY RAFFLE[/u][/b] Every month as an extra thanks for melting for me, I'll be raffling off an egg to one lucky winner! [b]10 items[/b] melted within the month is equal to [b]1 ticket[/b]. Only items melted within the month will count! You can check your ticket number on the sheet linked below. If you see any mistakes in your count, please tell me asap so I can fix it! The raffle will be drawn on the first day of the next month. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lTD3j_IwGDYHJRu8E76LqPi60zCrNvKxpLMJwZJtlxs/edit?usp=sharing][b][u]TICKET SHEET[/u][/b][/url][/center] [center][b]February's Raffle Prize[/b] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] 1x Unhatched Shadow Egg[/center]
Please help me be even more ridiculous about Baldwin hoarding.

PROCESS
1. Ping me telling me how many items you'd like to melt. Give me a number. "As much as you want" puts you at risk of getting tens of thousands of items and neither of us wants to deal with that. As of 10/21/19, there is a minimum limit of 20 items. Anything less is not really worth the CR and spreadsheet hassle.
2. Accept my one-way CR with items.
3. Melt the items.
4. When you're done, send me a two-way CR with the materials created and I will attach treasure. If you'd like gems instead, please specify in the return CR! If you want more to melt, say so in the CR notes. It's easier than posting here. I'll pay 1.5kt/1.5g per item.
5. $$$ !! Enjoy your super low effort profit!

I don't have a strict, enforced time limit, however I prefer full stacks to be finished within two weeks.

Please note that I have been melting things consistently in my own cauldron since Baldwin was released. I know what the drop rates are like and what kind of results to expect. If I have reason to believe that you are dishonest with what you send back, I'm not going to keep sending you anything.

I'll pay an even 150kt/150g for full stacks of 99! I also have a maxed cauldron that melters are free to use for brews, with materials + fee provided (prismatic tokens, transmutations, and transmutation conversions not included).

Familiars and apparel are sent in batches of 50 or fewer via PA due to the wrist strain caused by sending more than 50 or sending via CR/PM.

You don't have to ask if this is still open because if you're reading this then the answer is yes.

Unless you're selling them for the same 1.5kt/1.5g per item rate I'm not interested in straight up buying materials.

MONTHLY RAFFLE

Every month as an extra thanks for melting for me, I'll be raffling off an egg to one lucky winner!

10 items melted within the month is equal to 1 ticket. Only items melted within the month will count! You can check your ticket number on the sheet linked below. If you see any mistakes in your count, please tell me asap so I can fix it!

The raffle will be drawn on the first day of the next month.
February's Raffle Prize

1x Unhatched Shadow Egg
jlH2vbX.png
@Tserin
I'll melt 5 items for ya! You'd probably get the items in about 2 days as I'm busy today, but it depends on how things go. I might even come back and melt more for ya!
@Tserin
I'll melt 5 items for ya! You'd probably get the items in about 2 days as I'm busy today, but it depends on how things go. I might even come back and melt more for ya!
tumblr_opol58glpb1wnqg42o1_500.gif
@Cealyn
Sending 5 things, then, thank you!
@Cealyn
Sending 5 things, then, thank you!
jlH2vbX.png
@Tserin I'm using Baldwin all the time so if you want some stuff melted, I got you. I don't have a preference of what to melt, so really send me anything you'd like. I can generally finish 15 items in a day and 30 in a few days.
@Tserin I'm using Baldwin all the time so if you want some stuff melted, I got you. I don't have a preference of what to melt, so really send me anything you'd like. I can generally finish 15 items in a day and 30 in a few days.
AJOkDLK.png
@Semageon
Sounds great, would 30 materials work for you then?
@Semageon
Sounds great, would 30 materials work for you then?
jlH2vbX.png
@Tserin Sure thing!
@Tserin Sure thing!
AJOkDLK.png
@Tserin

I am addicted to baldwin too... XD i could melt up to 10 if you'd like :) I check pretty often and don't have any preferences!
@Tserin

I am addicted to baldwin too... XD i could melt up to 10 if you'd like :) I check pretty often and don't have any preferences!
sig63_by_dingobreath-dce5sxr.png
@mysticpenguin
I'll send 10 trinkets over, thank you!
@mysticpenguin
I'll send 10 trinkets over, thank you!
jlH2vbX.png
@Tserin
I could use some XP, I can melt 10 currently! No preference.
@Tserin
I could use some XP, I can melt 10 currently! No preference.
QFXpYkj.png
@Tafficat
Also sending you 10 trinkets then, thanks!
@Tafficat
Also sending you 10 trinkets then, thanks!
jlH2vbX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103