Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Toggle for Dragon Rotation - April 1st
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It might be too late for this year, since I assume it'll stop at 6, but please make toggles the norm.

Even if this hadn't given me a headache throughout the day, there's still a point where it just gets plain annoying. And if the prank stops being fun, then what's the point? I even went off yesterday and did something else, figuring it'd be removed at rollover, but no! Got the joy of waking up to this, too, which did not approve my already pretty bad mood ugh. Cause of course it has to be six hours of this today, too.
It might be too late for this year, since I assume it'll stop at 6, but please make toggles the norm.

Even if this hadn't given me a headache throughout the day, there's still a point where it just gets plain annoying. And if the prank stops being fun, then what's the point? I even went off yesterday and did something else, figuring it'd be removed at rollover, but no! Got the joy of waking up to this, too, which did not approve my already pretty bad mood ugh. Cause of course it has to be six hours of this today, too.
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Hello everyone! We're sorry to hear that the event created a negative gameplay experience for you, that's not what we want or intended. For that reason, we're making a small exception to our policy of not commenting on suggestions threads. Thank you for your feedback, I've made sure that the team is aware of your concerns and complaints, and will review your feedback.

As it's now April 2nd, the event has ended*, and we've commented on the thread, we're going to leave this thread up but locked.

*the rotated dragons; you can still pick up Marva's Overflowing Swag Bag from Galore until April 5th at 06:00 server time
Hello everyone! We're sorry to hear that the event created a negative gameplay experience for you, that's not what we want or intended. For that reason, we're making a small exception to our policy of not commenting on suggestions threads. Thank you for your feedback, I've made sure that the team is aware of your concerns and complaints, and will review your feedback.

As it's now April 2nd, the event has ended*, and we've commented on the thread, we're going to leave this thread up but locked.

*the rotated dragons; you can still pick up Marva's Overflowing Swag Bag from Galore until April 5th at 06:00 server time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8