Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Toggle for Dragon Rotation - April 1st
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
As funny as the rotation is, for some people it's incredibly disorienting, even nauseating.

Can we please have a Toggle so we can turn off the rotation?

It's giving me a headache, to the point where I can't even look at dragons, let alone grind for MistJam.

Here's a temp solution until staff fixes this, unfortunately it doesn't fix the Coli.
As funny as the rotation is, for some people it's incredibly disorienting, even nauseating.

Can we please have a Toggle so we can turn off the rotation?

It's giving me a headache, to the point where I can't even look at dragons, let alone grind for MistJam.

Here's a temp solution until staff fixes this, unfortunately it doesn't fix the Coli.
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
Thank you for making this thread!

Seriously, staff, where's the toggle this year?
Thank you for making this thread!

Seriously, staff, where's the toggle this year?
isjE8eL.gifbotffbadges_puff_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78h.pnggaTqJ8t.pngtumblr_ogxikm56am1vfeckzo3_100.png
We have this complaint every year. I think a April fools toggle should be mandatory no matter what the prank is. Everyone in this day and age is overly sensitive and they can happy as can be with a simple toggle.
We have this complaint every year. I think a April fools toggle should be mandatory no matter what the prank is. Everyone in this day and age is overly sensitive and they can happy as can be with a simple toggle.
4xTBSTZ.png
Yep, I agree that we really need a toggle this year! It was cute at first, but then it gave me serious motion sickness and made me really nauseous. I don't understand why we wouldn't have a toggle this year; we've had one nearly every other previous year.
Yep, I agree that we really need a toggle this year! It was cute at first, but then it gave me serious motion sickness and made me really nauseous. I don't understand why we wouldn't have a toggle this year; we've had one nearly every other previous year.
6ntc1cC.jpg
Yes please, it's making it hard to use the coli. The dragons fighting while being all turned around is really disorienting and making me kinda sick. I don't understand why there is no toggle this year when it's been a thing for every other year, especially the ones that really messed with our dragons: see switching them with the familiars and Akiri's HD artwork.
Yes please, it's making it hard to use the coli. The dragons fighting while being all turned around is really disorienting and making me kinda sick. I don't understand why there is no toggle this year when it's been a thing for every other year, especially the ones that really messed with our dragons: see switching them with the familiars and Akiri's HD artwork.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Support.

Staff, I'm sorry, I don't like to complain, you do amazing work with everything. This isn't it ;-; I just wanna play with my dragons and Coli, not get motion sick.
Support.

Staff, I'm sorry, I don't like to complain, you do amazing work with everything. This isn't it ;-; I just wanna play with my dragons and Coli, not get motion sick.
grQU96J.png
Agreed- please add a toggle!! As funny as this was at first, now its just getting painful, and not in the april fools funny way.
Agreed- please add a toggle!! As funny as this was at first, now its just getting painful, and not in the april fools funny way.
VAAnkLY.png
While I, personally, don't have an issue with the rotations, it is bizarre that staff wouldn't include a toggle for people who don't like it. Seems like an oversight in my opinion.

Support.
While I, personally, don't have an issue with the rotations, it is bizarre that staff wouldn't include a toggle for people who don't like it. Seems like an oversight in my opinion.

Support.
KdSMN2F.png
[quote name="Bhunivelze" date="2021-04-01 10:40:12" ] While I, personally, don't have an issue with the rotations, it is bizarre that staff wouldn't include a toggle for people who don't like it. Seems like an oversight in my opinion. Support. [/quote] @Bhunivelze It's especially weird [s]and incredibly disappointing[/s] because [i]every other year[/i] there's been a toggle to turn off the Prank. I've never been scared of logging onto FR on April 1st [i]because[/i] they always included a toggle. That there isn't one this year is- [i]crushing[/i]. [emoji=bogsneak sad size=1]
Bhunivelze wrote on 2021-04-01 10:40:12:

Support.

@Bhunivelze It's especially weird and incredibly disappointing because every other year there's been a toggle to turn off the Prank.

I've never been scared of logging onto FR on April 1st because they always included a toggle. That there isn't one this year is- crushing.
lOuuNpG.png tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png gems_badge_100.png
I find it a bit odd that there is not a toggle. I also find sideways dragons a bit underwhelming, but thats beside the point.

There should be a toggle, but maybe its a coding issue? not sure. The only thing I can suggest for coli is a getting a marva's invisibilty cloak, applying it to your best coli dragon, and going to a venue where you can farm with just one dragon. (If you have multiple cloaks thats better though)

I find it a bit odd that there is not a toggle. I also find sideways dragons a bit underwhelming, but thats beside the point.

There should be a toggle, but maybe its a coding issue? not sure. The only thing I can suggest for coli is a getting a marva's invisibilty cloak, applying it to your best coli dragon, and going to a venue where you can farm with just one dragon. (If you have multiple cloaks thats better though)

I will put something here eventually.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8