Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Individual Saving Banks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Qnyxz

Yes with an automatically locked box there needs to be one less option. But then again some people can refrain from using designated funds - with them the problem with the vault as we have it now is more that there is only one 'treasure box' where everything goes in and it gets kinda hard to remember which funds are savings, which are allready planned, which belong to some form of community project (sniperfunds anyone?).

So open accessible savingboxes without a fixed goal amout should be also a thing in my opinion. Basically the more options the better it can serve every user instead of just a handful.
@Qnyxz

Yes with an automatically locked box there needs to be one less option. But then again some people can refrain from using designated funds - with them the problem with the vault as we have it now is more that there is only one 'treasure box' where everything goes in and it gets kinda hard to remember which funds are savings, which are allready planned, which belong to some form of community project (sniperfunds anyone?).

So open accessible savingboxes without a fixed goal amout should be also a thing in my opinion. Basically the more options the better it can serve every user instead of just a handful.
I still support this.

I personally don't really see how this could take away from money management. I personally would find it would add to it, as then you could actually *see* where you are in certain goals.

Some goals are 'long term' and you add to them when you get excess. Others are more 'now' goals and you want to put the bulk of your money into them. This just tells you want you are saving for (which I can often forget if it takes more than a week to get something...)

Also, as I said earlier, this can be used for more than simple goals.

1. Raffles. You are in charge of raffles, so you create a 'raffle' lock to hold the money for the raffles.

2. Various flight bank type things. Individual, customizable savings boxes would help keep those funds separate from your own.

3. Curiosity: Ever wonder how much you can make from familiar chests in a week? What about hoard selling coliseum stuff? This would give you a place to put the treasure/gems you get from various tasks so you can see how much you earn by that method.

Sure, all those can be done now without this, but it would make it a lot easier with.
I still support this.

I personally don't really see how this could take away from money management. I personally would find it would add to it, as then you could actually *see* where you are in certain goals.

Some goals are 'long term' and you add to them when you get excess. Others are more 'now' goals and you want to put the bulk of your money into them. This just tells you want you are saving for (which I can often forget if it takes more than a week to get something...)

Also, as I said earlier, this can be used for more than simple goals.

1. Raffles. You are in charge of raffles, so you create a 'raffle' lock to hold the money for the raffles.

2. Various flight bank type things. Individual, customizable savings boxes would help keep those funds separate from your own.

3. Curiosity: Ever wonder how much you can make from familiar chests in a week? What about hoard selling coliseum stuff? This would give you a place to put the treasure/gems you get from various tasks so you can see how much you earn by that method.

Sure, all those can be done now without this, but it would make it a lot easier with.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Sprites this thread may interest you
@Sprites this thread may interest you
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
This would be incredibly useful, especially since my lair expansions just hit 1mil apiece ... Full support.
This would be incredibly useful, especially since my lair expansions just hit 1mil apiece ... Full support.
+2 FR Time. | eGiN2Xv.png
Lore Masterpost | Tn4TEAZ.png
I support this.

With Joxar's Box now live, it would be nice to have separate little vault box to dump 80kt in constantly, just to make sure that I always have enough to buy it without accidentally spending it. And having tabs to save into in order to save for different genes and the like.
I support this.

With Joxar's Box now live, it would be nice to have separate little vault box to dump 80kt in constantly, just to make sure that I always have enough to buy it without accidentally spending it. And having tabs to save into in order to save for different genes and the like.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Support. This would definitely be useful for impulse buyers like me. Especially with the locking system
Support. This would definitely be useful for impulse buyers like me. Especially with the locking system
Support! It's hard to keep track of all the stuff you need to buy, and saving tabs would be a great way to keep all of your money under control.
Support! It's hard to keep track of all the stuff you need to buy, and saving tabs would be a great way to keep all of your money under control.
Gradient.jpg
brillianthre.regular.png
this signature is an ugly wip because I'm just learning how to code, but have a good day!
> she/her
> current avatar
> wishlist
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
I'd really like name-able vaults/tabs/banks for items. I.e., to be able to sort apparel into "rare - don't sell", "so common, no point in selling", "to restock often - best sellers".

Ditto for coinage, be it treasure or gems. If banks are too hard to implement [quickly], maybe some moneybox items? Like, a Broken Pottery Jar contains 200 treasure. If there were items we could buy, say, "crystal treasure chest" that is bought for 30000 treasure and can be opened for 30000 treasure, that'd be 30k to be set aside in inventory far less temptation to spend it.

Particularly want 100, 500 and 1500 gem chests to make setting gems aside for my itinerant tendencies (1500 is a Flight change, the other two are good interim batches).
I'd really like name-able vaults/tabs/banks for items. I.e., to be able to sort apparel into "rare - don't sell", "so common, no point in selling", "to restock often - best sellers".

Ditto for coinage, be it treasure or gems. If banks are too hard to implement [quickly], maybe some moneybox items? Like, a Broken Pottery Jar contains 200 treasure. If there were items we could buy, say, "crystal treasure chest" that is bought for 30000 treasure and can be opened for 30000 treasure, that'd be 30k to be set aside in inventory far less temptation to spend it.

Particularly want 100, 500 and 1500 gem chests to make setting gems aside for my itinerant tendencies (1500 is a Flight change, the other two are good interim batches).
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
why the heck did someone necro a thread from 2015????
why the heck did someone necro a thread from 2015????
66.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10