Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Individual Saving Banks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Since Suggestions similar to these come up more often now I think this is still very much needed.
Since Suggestions similar to these come up more often now I think this is still very much needed.
SUPPORT. I was looking for a thread like this one when I made mine about 10 minutes ago. I like it.

The only issue I see with Ismael's mock up is where I can set the amounts. The nesting grounds and lair expansions are site managed. But how does the game know I only want to spend 500k on dragons?
SUPPORT. I was looking for a thread like this one when I made mine about 10 minutes ago. I like it.

The only issue I see with Ismael's mock up is where I can set the amounts. The nesting grounds and lair expansions are site managed. But how does the game know I only want to spend 500k on dragons?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

The game doesn't set anything. Its basically the user looking at their next expansion/goal and then the user makes a new 'banking account' with the treasuregoal they need/want. That way it is completely flexible for all our needs. No matter if lairexpansion or genes or dragons - all goals can be entered as long as they are treasure or gem goals.
@Amut

The game doesn't set anything. Its basically the user looking at their next expansion/goal and then the user makes a new 'banking account' with the treasuregoal they need/want. That way it is completely flexible for all our needs. No matter if lairexpansion or genes or dragons - all goals can be entered as long as they are treasure or gem goals.
@Ismaiel

That sounds way better. The pg. 1 mock-up was using a real amount for a lair expansion and a gem gene purchase, so I thought those were presets.

It's much more convenient and flexible if it's customizable. You made an excellent mockup.
@Ismaiel

That sounds way better. The pg. 1 mock-up was using a real amount for a lair expansion and a gem gene purchase, so I thought those were presets.

It's much more convenient and flexible if it's customizable. You made an excellent mockup.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

I will do a new one soonish - Including all the features that have been spoken about in this thread that are not included in the mockup right now.
@Amut

I will do a new one soonish - Including all the features that have been spoken about in this thread that are not included in the mockup right now.
Updated the Mockup and added a 'open account' mockup. The Open account mockup in not exactly FR style but should give an overview how the features are handled. [img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/savings%20mockup2_zpswmzc651w.png[/img] [img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/savings%20mockup%20popup_zpsqm7m10fe.png[/img] I also added this to the post on page one so it can be easier found.
Updated the Mockup and added a 'open account' mockup. The Open account mockup in not exactly FR style but should give an overview how the features are handled.

savings%20mockup2_zpswmzc651w.png

savings%20mockup%20popup_zpsqm7m10fe.png

I also added this to the post on page one so it can be easier found.
@Ismaiel

I really really want this, not only for projects, but sometimes it would be nice to keep track of what I get from things like chests from the coli....
@Ismaiel

I really really want this, not only for projects, but sometimes it would be nice to keep track of what I get from things like chests from the coli....

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I need this feature so much it's not even funny ._.
*makes grabby hands towards the mockup*
I need this feature so much it's not even funny ._.
*makes grabby hands towards the mockup*
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
I fully, completely, and utterly support. This is an amazing suggestion, and we totally need this. Maybe it'll even pull my sister out of her massive hole of no coins....
I fully, completely, and utterly support. This is an amazing suggestion, and we totally need this. Maybe it'll even pull my sister out of her massive hole of no coins....
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
I really like this, especially with the lock option. It would let people organize funds better, and would make dom organizer's jobs MUCH easier.
I really like this, especially with the lock option. It would let people organize funds better, and would make dom organizer's jobs MUCH easier.
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10