Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Individual Saving Banks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi everyone,

I went ahead and removed a couple of posts that contained only 'support', 'no support' and/or a quote of what someone else has said. Please keep in mind that the admin are looking for constructive, workable feedback on suggestions, rather than a popularity vote. You can read all about the expected behavior in the Suggestions Forum in the policy here.

Thank you! :)
Hi everyone,

I went ahead and removed a couple of posts that contained only 'support', 'no support' and/or a quote of what someone else has said. Please keep in mind that the admin are looking for constructive, workable feedback on suggestions, rather than a popularity vote. You can read all about the expected behavior in the Suggestions Forum in the policy here.

Thank you! :)
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2015-11-03 12:38:47] [img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/savings%20mockup2_zpswmzc651w.png[/img] [img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/savings%20mockup%20popup_zpsqm7m10fe.png[/img] [/quote] *Slams hands on table* SUPPORT! Absolutely amazing idea if this model is used. It would be great that until the quota is filled, you cant take the money out! uuugggghhhh I NEED THIS SO BADLY.
Ismaiel wrote on 2015-11-03:

savings%20mockup2_zpswmzc651w.png

savings%20mockup%20popup_zpsqm7m10fe.png

*Slams hands on table* SUPPORT!

Absolutely amazing idea if this model is used. It would be great that until the quota is filled, you cant take the money out! uuugggghhhh I NEED THIS SO BADLY.
I totally support this idea, too.

Just as a point, however, I'd make sure that there is a confirmation on deletion and that funds are returned when an account is deleted. (You've probably already thought of this, but those features would be essential.)

Anyway, great idea! :)

~Quaggy
I totally support this idea, too.

Just as a point, however, I'd make sure that there is a confirmation on deletion and that funds are returned when an account is deleted. (You've probably already thought of this, but those features would be essential.)

Anyway, great idea! :)

~Quaggy
Total support! Organizing is really helpful and fun to do, and it feels a lot more productive than just having a big, indiscriminate pile of money in my vault. I would love to see this implemented.
Total support! Organizing is really helpful and fun to do, and it feels a lot more productive than just having a big, indiscriminate pile of money in my vault. I would love to see this implemented.
Sign_2.png
I would love this!

especially because i buy dergs for expansion money
I would love this!

especially because i buy dergs for expansion money
K6TNbNL.pngrTAbL1h.pngLrK9u2q.pngx7lUQVr.gif p0ERh2x.gif
I think this would be really helpful for when you are saving for multiple different projects at the same time!
I think this would be really helpful for when you are saving for multiple different projects at the same time!
XriSV9h.gif
Back again for this. Real banks work the same way, and despite this being a game, it would be incredibly useful. Many players do plenty of their own discipline in sorting out treasure and gems. This especially applies to dom organizers. I would like to see this implemented since dom tends to be a huge thing on FR, and this would be beyond helpful for them, and the individual players who would use it.
Back again for this. Real banks work the same way, and despite this being a game, it would be incredibly useful. Many players do plenty of their own discipline in sorting out treasure and gems. This especially applies to dom organizers. I would like to see this implemented since dom tends to be a huge thing on FR, and this would be beyond helpful for them, and the individual players who would use it.
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
I completely need this. I've started using the general treasury after I realized I had an impulse spending problem (SO MANY PRETTY DERGS), but I would like to divide my money further, into a gene fund, lair fund, emergency fund, etc.
I completely need this. I've started using the general treasury after I realized I had an impulse spending problem (SO MANY PRETTY DERGS), but I would like to divide my money further, into a gene fund, lair fund, emergency fund, etc.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Definitely useful for users like me who always are tempted to spend those Gems on extra dragons when I should be exchanging them for Treasure for lair expansions. XD Totally support this idea~!
Definitely useful for users like me who always are tempted to spend those Gems on extra dragons when I should be exchanging them for Treasure for lair expansions. XD Totally support this idea~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
The time for this idea seems to have come.

I posted something similar to this today, but this is a far better example.

The only change I would suggest to this is to remove the ability to lock it. If you had the ability to withdraw at will then there would be no need to set a box up in the first place.

A box once set would be locked until the goal was reached at which point the funds could be accessed.

The savings tab would certainly help players and would be a benefit to many struggling to save for that next expansion or gem gene.

@Ismaiel I am going to delete my post in favor of bumping this back up since your post is far more detailed than mine.

EDIT: It would not let me delete my post, but this one is still better.
The time for this idea seems to have come.

I posted something similar to this today, but this is a far better example.

The only change I would suggest to this is to remove the ability to lock it. If you had the ability to withdraw at will then there would be no need to set a box up in the first place.

A box once set would be locked until the goal was reached at which point the funds could be accessed.

The savings tab would certainly help players and would be a benefit to many struggling to save for that next expansion or gem gene.

@Ismaiel I am going to delete my post in favor of bumping this back up since your post is far more detailed than mine.

EDIT: It would not let me delete my post, but this one is still better.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10