Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Individual Saving Banks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support
YASSSSS

Support
YASSSSS

frsigbannersmskinny.png
I'm one who loves organizing and the vault is something I use so much but I tend to take cash out because of different projects when I want to save for others and with that ability keeping track and saving would be a ton easier! Huge Support!
I'm one who loves organizing and the vault is something I use so much but I tend to take cash out because of different projects when I want to save for others and with that ability keeping track and saving would be a ton easier! Huge Support!
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
Soooooo much support!
Soooooo much support!
The Mayhaps Clan | Formerly DrippingWords
Support. I really like Ismaiel's mock up :3
Support. I really like Ismaiel's mock up :3
Support, I don't like having the treasure I save for familiars, the treasure I save for festivals, and the treasure I save just in case being all mixed together.
Support, I don't like having the treasure I save for familiars, the treasure I save for festivals, and the treasure I save just in case being all mixed together.
H3F42Xv.pngEeCeg6b.pngIaXSodd.png
Such support for that mockup, as well as a toggleable lock feature.
bH7MWqP.png
[quote name="Pasafatu" date=2015-11-04 20:36:40] Such support for that mockup, as well as a toggleable lock feature. [/quote]
Pasafatu wrote on 2015-11-04:
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2015-11-03 12:38:47] Support. I'd love to see the Vault expanded to contain a 'savings' tab. There a user could add 'projects'(or whatever you want to call them), specify if they are gem or treasure projects, set a goal (0/250 gems) and maybe give them a name. Of course these could also be changed or deleted when empty. Then the user can procede to save towards specific goals separately. [s](I may do a mockup later to show what I mean)[/s] EDIT: [img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/savings%20mockup_zpsmvutknjn.png[/img] I obviously forgot a 'Add' button as well as a change and a remove symbol on each of the projects. [/quote] I need this right now, it would help me a lot, especially when saving for accents and gem genes! All of my support<3
Ismaiel wrote on 2015-11-03:
Support.

I'd love to see the Vault expanded to contain a 'savings' tab. There a user could add 'projects'(or whatever you want to call them), specify if they are gem or treasure projects, set a goal (0/250 gems) and maybe give them a name. Of course these could also be changed or deleted when empty.

Then the user can procede to save towards specific goals separately.

(I may do a mockup later to show what I mean)

EDIT:

savings%20mockup_zpsmvutknjn.png

I obviously forgot a 'Add' button as well as a change and a remove symbol on each of the projects.
I need this right now, it would help me a lot,
especially when saving for accents and gem genes!
All of my support<3
RU3Ub7C.png __________________________________
mini/yest - they/them - huge nerd - infp
- your friendly neighbourhood fruit bat -
average artist - what is communication
Support! Right now, I have a bunch of gems saved up, but I don't spend them, because I can't remember what exactly I was saving them up for. I'm also getting nowhere in my efforts trying to save for a Light Sprite. (Wait, were those gems meant for that purpose? Or Glimmer? But which derg, then?)

I really like Ismaiel's mock-up, and I support the lock function as well. ^^ Maybe, for small fees, you can unlock more saving slots, making it function as a teensy treasure sink as well? It shouldn't be too costly, though, the whole point of this is saving, not spending. xP
Support! Right now, I have a bunch of gems saved up, but I don't spend them, because I can't remember what exactly I was saving them up for. I'm also getting nowhere in my efforts trying to save for a Light Sprite. (Wait, were those gems meant for that purpose? Or Glimmer? But which derg, then?)

I really like Ismaiel's mock-up, and I support the lock function as well. ^^ Maybe, for small fees, you can unlock more saving slots, making it function as a teensy treasure sink as well? It shouldn't be too costly, though, the whole point of this is saving, not spending. xP
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
Support, I don't have much problem saving, but I do struggle to keep track of subdivisions. Like, I save Xk a month for festival spending, once I get too much over that total, I struggle to know exactly how much extra treasure I have free. This would help me keep treasure pools separate so I know the totals at a glance, so no unnecessary math.

I feel like there should be a reasonable limit in the number of these things. Too much fragmentation would be cluttering and take up more resources than necessary. I feel like one default with two extra banks, for a total of three, is a reasonable amount.

I'd prefer they not be labelled for anything specific and just be numbered, though.
Support, I don't have much problem saving, but I do struggle to keep track of subdivisions. Like, I save Xk a month for festival spending, once I get too much over that total, I struggle to know exactly how much extra treasure I have free. This would help me keep treasure pools separate so I know the totals at a glance, so no unnecessary math.

I feel like there should be a reasonable limit in the number of these things. Too much fragmentation would be cluttering and take up more resources than necessary. I feel like one default with two extra banks, for a total of three, is a reasonable amount.

I'd prefer they not be labelled for anything specific and just be numbered, though.
ezgDKeD.png
Selling Leap Day Gen 1, up to haggle.
[stone|white|teal ; female nocturne ; Earth flight (matching eyes)]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10