Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Individual Saving Banks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Support!

Keeping track of money is hard especially with multiple projects ongoing at the same time. Please add this- it would be a dream come true haha
Support!

Keeping track of money is hard especially with multiple projects ongoing at the same time. Please add this- it would be a dream come true haha
glower_shelf.png
[quote name="@LuckOfTheClaws" date="2021-11-20 11:05:49" ] why the heck did someone necro a thread from 2015???? [/quote] Because you're supposed to see if a suggestion has been posted before making an entirely new thread for it again to prevent spam
@LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2021-11-20 11:05:49:
why the heck did someone necro a thread from 2015????

Because you're supposed to see if a suggestion has been posted before making an entirely new thread for it again to prevent spam
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Oh I've always wanted something like this especially when trying to deal with dominance funds
Oh I've always wanted something like this especially when trying to deal with dominance funds
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Haven't commented on this version but I've talked about wanting this sort of thing on other threads so...

Support.

I would LOVE to be able to separate out different savings goals. I usually have a bunch of stuff going at once, and keeping notes or spreadsheet is a massive pain instead of just chucking some extra money at "NotN funds" now along with pulling all of "Flair gene" because I'm gonna buy one in two minutes, and adding to "gem genes" tomorrow when an auction sells, it means opening another tab/app/site and carefully adding and subtracting for every transaction. And since I'm constantly adjusting what I have on hand vs the vault that's incredibly obnoxious to keep up with, especially across multiple devices.

Right now all the money goes into a big pile, with nothing to tell me that I need x for one goal, y for another, and have z left over for free use, aside from just guessing and hoping I haven't forgotten something important. And I've never been good at those "guess how many jellybeans are in the jar" games either so that really doesn't work for me.
Haven't commented on this version but I've talked about wanting this sort of thing on other threads so...

Support.

I would LOVE to be able to separate out different savings goals. I usually have a bunch of stuff going at once, and keeping notes or spreadsheet is a massive pain instead of just chucking some extra money at "NotN funds" now along with pulling all of "Flair gene" because I'm gonna buy one in two minutes, and adding to "gem genes" tomorrow when an auction sells, it means opening another tab/app/site and carefully adding and subtracting for every transaction. And since I'm constantly adjusting what I have on hand vs the vault that's incredibly obnoxious to keep up with, especially across multiple devices.

Right now all the money goes into a big pile, with nothing to tell me that I need x for one goal, y for another, and have z left over for free use, aside from just guessing and hoping I haven't forgotten something important. And I've never been good at those "guess how many jellybeans are in the jar" games either so that really doesn't work for me.
[quote name="makyroll" date="2021-11-20 11:13:29" ] Support! Keeping track of money is hard especially with multiple projects ongoing at the same time. Please add this- it would be a dream come true haha [/quote] Yes yes yes! I can save for an outfit for a dragon, or genes and I don’t see why it would be added. Also, I don’t know if having a lot would cause lag, so what if we could have 15, and they were like tabs in the vault and we could save items in them?
makyroll wrote on 2021-11-20 11:13:29:
Support!

Yes yes yes! I can save for an outfit for a dragon, or genes and I don’t see why it would be added. Also, I don’t know if having a lot would cause lag, so what if we could have 15, and they were like tabs in the vault and we could save items in them?
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
I am positive I have supported this before, and I still support it now.

Having ways to separate out sums of money would be so helpful to me and many other players.
I am positive I have supported this before, and I still support it now.

Having ways to separate out sums of money would be so helpful to me and many other players.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support - seems a good idea
Support - seems a good idea
Support. This would definitely help me with saving up for projects.
Support. This would definitely help me with saving up for projects.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
[quote name="Panther202" date="2021-11-20 14:00:57" ] [quote name="LuckOfTheClaws" date="2021-11-20 11:05:49" ] why the heck did someone necro a thread from 2015???? [/quote] Because you're supposed to see if a suggestion has been posted before making an entirely new thread for it again to prevent spam [/quote] Yes - can we please try not to shame or discourage anyone from necroing threads in [i]suggestions[/i]? It creates a situation where you're damned if you do (make a thread for a suggestion that's been done before - which is most, at this point) or damned if you don't (necro an old suggestion to save on spam). Plus this is a great suggestion. I don't operate any dom banks or purses but for their convenience alone I fully support it. Edit: I think I accidentally pinged one of you from the quote block, sorry about that!!
Panther202 wrote on 2021-11-20 14:00:57:
LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2021-11-20 11:05:49:
why the heck did someone necro a thread from 2015????

Because you're supposed to see if a suggestion has been posted before making an entirely new thread for it again to prevent spam

Yes - can we please try not to shame or discourage anyone from necroing threads in suggestions? It creates a situation where you're damned if you do (make a thread for a suggestion that's been done before - which is most, at this point) or damned if you don't (necro an old suggestion to save on spam). Plus this is a great suggestion. I don't operate any dom banks or purses but for their convenience alone I fully support it.

Edit: I think I accidentally pinged one of you from the quote block, sorry about that!!
apollo | he/him | if you can be anything, be good |

f5f283fd2f92db09279a6eb8c561a7faab165ceb.gif
You pinged me, it’s ok tho

I didn’t know necro-ing in suggestions was ok, my bad
You pinged me, it’s ok tho

I didn’t know necro-ing in suggestions was ok, my bad
66.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10