Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Individual Saving Banks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
At first I was like "um. Why?" but then I saw the mock up and I'm like "um. Yes." I would really love to have this available so that I don't go spend all the money I'm saving for genes on a lair expansion >.>

Support.
At first I was like "um. Why?" but then I saw the mock up and I'm like "um. Yes." I would really love to have this available so that I don't go spend all the money I'm saving for genes on a lair expansion >.>

Support.
cPW6H3E.png
A lot of support for this idea.

Its incredibly satisfying to save up for a long term goal and then pay for everything at once. This would help users concentrate and not forget their goals and make things much more easily obtainable especially motivation wise.
A lot of support for this idea.

Its incredibly satisfying to save up for a long term goal and then pay for everything at once. This would help users concentrate and not forget their goals and make things much more easily obtainable especially motivation wise.
I would really like this. So useful.
I would really like this. So useful.
Shadowbinder taught me to always never fear the shadows, Plaguebringer taught me to never hold back and to infect befriend those around me
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Hey all - Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote] [br]Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof. Thank you!
Hey all -

Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof.

Thank you!
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2015-11-03 12:38:47] Support. I'd love to see the Vault expanded to contain a 'savings' tab. There a user could add 'projects'(or whatever you want to call them), specify if they are gem or treasure projects, set a goal (0/250 gems) and maybe give them a name. Of course these could also be changed or deleted when empty. Then the user can procede to save towards specific goals separately. [s](I may do a mockup later to show what I mean)[/s] EDIT: [img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/savings%20mockup_zpsmvutknjn.png[/img] I obviously forgot a 'Add' button as well as a change and a remove symbol on each of the projects. [/quote] @Ismaiel I totally support this. I'd also be on-board with locking idea, since it would help me with my "dip in for a sec to get something" problem. Like...[i]a lot[/i]. I'm curious, though...with the above, would you be able to "create" the accounts? Like, it starts off blank and then you'd add the "Lair", "Breeding Ground", "Dragons", "Skins" and "Breed Change" yourself? If so, I could see people getting creative. Like I would probably do "Lair", "Breeding Ground", "Dragons", "Skins", "Breed Change: Nocturne", "Primary Gene: Crystal", "Secondary Gene: Facet" to start myself off. It also seems logical that, if you're able to create the account, you would be able to choose if it is a "lock" account or not.
Ismaiel wrote on 2015-11-03:
Support.

I'd love to see the Vault expanded to contain a 'savings' tab. There a user could add 'projects'(or whatever you want to call them), specify if they are gem or treasure projects, set a goal (0/250 gems) and maybe give them a name. Of course these could also be changed or deleted when empty.

Then the user can procede to save towards specific goals separately.

(I may do a mockup later to show what I mean)

EDIT:

savings%20mockup_zpsmvutknjn.png

I obviously forgot a 'Add' button as well as a change and a remove symbol on each of the projects.
@Ismaiel

I totally support this. I'd also be on-board with locking idea, since it would help me with my "dip in for a sec to get something" problem. Like...a lot.

I'm curious, though...with the above, would you be able to "create" the accounts? Like, it starts off blank and then you'd add the "Lair", "Breeding Ground", "Dragons", "Skins" and "Breed Change" yourself? If so, I could see people getting creative. Like I would probably do "Lair", "Breeding Ground", "Dragons", "Skins", "Breed Change: Nocturne", "Primary Gene: Crystal", "Secondary Gene: Facet" to start myself off. It also seems logical that, if you're able to create the account, you would be able to choose if it is a "lock" account or not.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@Warriorjames

Glad to know I am not the only one who 'dips' into savings for little things that adds up.

Personally I would like to see the ability to have a certain amount of 'savings' (because yeah, it might take longer to save up if you do multiple items, but as I said earlier, it doesn't even have to be saving up, it could be used for 'tallies' such as raffles, or how much I get from opening chests or exalting dragons etc..) boxes, and a simple text field. You can put in what you want for yourself. Perhaps a couple of presets (such as gene: gem or gene: Treasure or breed change, generic things like that, it doesn't have to get specific like breed change: skydancer)

You should also be able to set an ending limit your self, or NOT have an ending limit (for instance if you are doing tallies, you wouldn't need an ending limit unless you are trying to get over a certain amount)
@Warriorjames

Glad to know I am not the only one who 'dips' into savings for little things that adds up.

Personally I would like to see the ability to have a certain amount of 'savings' (because yeah, it might take longer to save up if you do multiple items, but as I said earlier, it doesn't even have to be saving up, it could be used for 'tallies' such as raffles, or how much I get from opening chests or exalting dragons etc..) boxes, and a simple text field. You can put in what you want for yourself. Perhaps a couple of presets (such as gene: gem or gene: Treasure or breed change, generic things like that, it doesn't have to get specific like breed change: skydancer)

You should also be able to set an ending limit your self, or NOT have an ending limit (for instance if you are doing tallies, you wouldn't need an ending limit unless you are trying to get over a certain amount)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar

Alright, generic stuff (Like gene: gem, gene: treasure, breed change: treasure and breed change: gem) would be something I could get into. The reason I went specific is because I'm trying to save up gems for a few breed and gene related things.

If that, plus the ending limit set by the player, is applied, I would literally beg the admin for this.
@Jemadar

Alright, generic stuff (Like gene: gem, gene: treasure, breed change: treasure and breed change: gem) would be something I could get into. The reason I went specific is because I'm trying to save up gems for a few breed and gene related things.

If that, plus the ending limit set by the player, is applied, I would literally beg the admin for this.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorJames

Yeah, same here.

For the field names, you could use preset ones or create your own (that is why the presets would be so generic so you could just choose one of those, or go with your own)

I wonder if begging would work....

*ahem* PLLEEEASE can we have this? Please?
@warriorJames

Yeah, same here.

For the field names, you could use preset ones or create your own (that is why the presets would be so generic so you could just choose one of those, or go with your own)

I wonder if begging would work....

*ahem* PLLEEEASE can we have this? Please?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@warriorjames

Yes I basically thought that you have the savings tab in your vault but when you start out its all empty (or the standart saving spot we have now is in this place). Then there is the add button that lets you add more 'accounts' to the savings tab. A window would popup (or something like this) and you can enter the specifics for each 'account' - the name, goals, currency (tr/gems), locking and whatever else we or the admins come up with.

After that you have the new 'account' for example: 'Breedchange Wildclaw' with a goal of 2000 gems and locked. Now you could delete it again (because you decided differently or whatever) as long as nothing is on that account (0 gems in this case) or you can uses the 'change' button (which I forgot to draw in) to change it into 'Sec. Gene: Prergrine' with a treasure goal of 140k and no lock.

As always the only thing you HAVE to enter uppon 'account' creation is if this is a gem or treasure 'account' All other things like name and goal are completely up to the user to use or not.

I also have the plan that you can sort the 'accounts' like dragons in your lair be dragging and droping them wherever you want to for example create a priority list.
@warriorjames

Yes I basically thought that you have the savings tab in your vault but when you start out its all empty (or the standart saving spot we have now is in this place). Then there is the add button that lets you add more 'accounts' to the savings tab. A window would popup (or something like this) and you can enter the specifics for each 'account' - the name, goals, currency (tr/gems), locking and whatever else we or the admins come up with.

After that you have the new 'account' for example: 'Breedchange Wildclaw' with a goal of 2000 gems and locked. Now you could delete it again (because you decided differently or whatever) as long as nothing is on that account (0 gems in this case) or you can uses the 'change' button (which I forgot to draw in) to change it into 'Sec. Gene: Prergrine' with a treasure goal of 140k and no lock.

As always the only thing you HAVE to enter uppon 'account' creation is if this is a gem or treasure 'account' All other things like name and goal are completely up to the user to use or not.

I also have the plan that you can sort the 'accounts' like dragons in your lair be dragging and droping them wherever you want to for example create a priority list.
Support for nameable (so you know which is which) bank accounts
Support for nameable (so you know which is which) bank accounts
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10