Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forsaken Revolt IC (Open)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center][size=6][font=Papyrus][color=Navy]Keiran &[/size][size=7] [font=SignPainter][color=Darkorange]Sarah[/size][/color][/font][/center] [size=2][b]Location:[/b] Apartment complex [b]Interactions:[/b] Open [/size] [center]_________[/center] After helping the new tenant get situated, Keiran went back to his office where he saw Sarah with a thermos and heating up a personal pizza with her fire. He stayed back a bit as he said, “Well let’s look at the actually important mail then… You take the one from the thing and I’ll do the one specifying me.” Sarah cut off her flames as she replied, “Sure, and sorry for the fire.” She then handed Keiran the letter as she started to eat, enjoying the benefits of her power in terms of heat resistance… As she never had to suffer burning the roof of her mouth past the age of 7. Keiran nodded as he opened the letter and read, [quote][font=american typewriter] Dear Mr. Reeves, We are sorry to inform you that due to recent shortages we have had to give blood out based on priority of need and that you don’t have the most dire need for donor blood at the moment. For more information or to receive transfusions in person…[/quote] He skimmed over the rest as he muttered, “F-ck.” Keiran then thought, [i]Well going in person isn’t much of an option as you either aren’t open or would suddenly refuse to do business with me when you saw what I really did…[/i] He then grabbed a black sharpie to black out his name and address before throwing it away. Sarah then said, “From those people we got told to ‘Listen for the siren’s song under the bridge’ and I think I know what that means… So that’s where they wanna meet. Weird choice but okay.” Keiran just shrugged as he replied, “Whatever… They probably have something nobody expected. Anyways let’s start making our way there and see if I can get something to eat on the way.” With that Sarah shoved the little postcard of a letter in her purse and walked out with Keiran while eating. ----- [center][size=6][font=Courier New][color=Darkturquoise]Jay Locke[/size][/color][/font][/center] [size=2][b]Location:[/b] Store [b]Interactions:[/b] Group[/size] [center]_________[/center] He picked up a bag of chips as he said, “I might not be one prone to violence, but I will [i]punt[/i] a f-cker if I catch someone using a child as bait, or at the very least the oh-no square will feel it.” There was a slight pause before Jay added, “As for the emotional control my friend has, usually he uses it to make someone mirror his calmer mood or to even improve it, but if you p-ss him off then you will feel intimidation/terror like none other… Only ever felt it experimentally so he probably held back for my sake. He doesn’t fully require eye contact but if he can look you in the eye it gets more intense and allows for finer control.” He shuddered a bit and thought, [i]That was the day I learned why we called it ‘Dread Gaze’ and it was terrifying, like easily in the top 10 scariest things I’ve experienced.[/i]
Keiran & Sarah
Interactions: Open
_________

After helping the new tenant get situated, Keiran went back to his office where he saw Sarah with a thermos and heating up a personal pizza with her fire. He stayed back a bit as he said,
“Well let’s look at the actually important mail then… You take the one from the thing and I’ll do the one specifying me.”

Sarah cut off her flames as she replied,
“Sure, and sorry for the fire.”
She then handed Keiran the letter as she started to eat, enjoying the benefits of her power in terms of heat resistance… As she never had to suffer burning the roof of her mouth past the age of 7.

Keiran nodded as he opened the letter and read,
Quote:

Dear Mr. Reeves,
We are sorry to inform you that due to recent shortages we have had to give blood out based on priority of need and that you don’t have the most dire need for donor blood at the moment.
For more information or to receive transfusions in person…
He skimmed over the rest as he muttered,
“F-ck.”
Keiran then thought,
Well going in person isn’t much of an option as you either aren’t open or would suddenly refuse to do business with me when you saw what I really did…
He then grabbed a black sharpie to black out his name and address before throwing it away.

Sarah then said,
“From those people we got told to ‘Listen for the siren’s song under the bridge’ and I think I know what that means… So that’s where they wanna meet. Weird choice but okay.”

Keiran just shrugged as he replied,
“Whatever… They probably have something nobody expected. Anyways let’s start making our way there and see if I can get something to eat on the way.”

With that Sarah shoved the little postcard of a letter in her purse and walked out with Keiran while eating.
Jay Locke
Interactions: Group
_________

He picked up a bag of chips as he said,
“I might not be one prone to violence, but I will punt a f-cker if I catch someone using a child as bait, or at the very least the oh-no square will feel it.”
There was a slight pause before Jay added,
“As for the emotional control my friend has, usually he uses it to make someone mirror his calmer mood or to even improve it, but if you p-ss him off then you will feel intimidation/terror like none other… Only ever felt it experimentally so he probably held back for my sake. He doesn’t fully require eye contact but if he can look you in the eye it gets more intense and allows for finer control.”
He shuddered a bit and thought,
That was the day I learned why we called it ‘Dread Gaze’ and it was terrifying, like easily in the top 10 scariest things I’ve experienced.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Konatsu | Somewhere? | Interactions: Dakota @LilRosebud
(Sorry bout the delay)

“Groceries are important.” Konatsu remarked with a nod. She noted the discomfort ain their expression and decided against closing the gap they created between them. She would have absolutely stepped closer otherwise. Lack of sleep was making her vision a little fuzzy.
“Good question.” Konatsu stopped for a second to think before taking a few quicker steps to catch back up with Dakota. “I came over to compliment your hair but now I’m out of things to say.”
(Sorry bout the delay)

“Groceries are important.” Konatsu remarked with a nod. She noted the discomfort ain their expression and decided against closing the gap they created between them. She would have absolutely stepped closer otherwise. Lack of sleep was making her vision a little fuzzy.
“Good question.” Konatsu stopped for a second to think before taking a few quicker steps to catch back up with Dakota. “I came over to compliment your hair but now I’m out of things to say.”
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Oliver
Interactions: Sarai |@Ruatani
In his house

"Hmm, I think I got some Tylenol if you'd think that would help." Oliver rested his head on his hand while looking at the girl. He noticed it was getting a bit chilly out. "Would you like to come inside? I can probably find a charger for you and or let you use my phone to call for a ride." he suggested. He was expecting the girl to say no, seeing as he was a random gut that is speaking to her through his window, but you never know!

Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: Konatsu |@Teleoste
somewhere with Konatsu

"Thank you for the compliment then." Dakota glanced at the girl. Hmm, she didn't look too good. Dakota would keep an eye on the girl as long as she kept up with them, although she hoped that the person next to her wouldn't pass out or something. They didn't want to deal with people asking questions. As they thought through possible future events they simply 'hmm'ed.
Oliver
Interactions: Sarai |@Ruatani
In his house

"Hmm, I think I got some Tylenol if you'd think that would help." Oliver rested his head on his hand while looking at the girl. He noticed it was getting a bit chilly out. "Would you like to come inside? I can probably find a charger for you and or let you use my phone to call for a ride." he suggested. He was expecting the girl to say no, seeing as he was a random gut that is speaking to her through his window, but you never know!

Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: Konatsu |@Teleoste
somewhere with Konatsu

"Thank you for the compliment then." Dakota glanced at the girl. Hmm, she didn't look too good. Dakota would keep an eye on the girl as long as she kept up with them, although she hoped that the person next to her wouldn't pass out or something. They didn't want to deal with people asking questions. As they thought through possible future events they simply 'hmm'ed.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
@LilRosebud
Sarai - Interactions: Oliver

Sarai paused to weigh her options. She knew her way home, but it would be a little ways to walk yet. But she didn't want to wake her family this late...
"Um, no. Thank you for the offer though." She paused and then added, "I don't think the Tylenol would help anyway."
@LilRosebud
Sarai - Interactions: Oliver

Sarai paused to weigh her options. She knew her way home, but it would be a little ways to walk yet. But she didn't want to wake her family this late...
"Um, no. Thank you for the offer though." She paused and then added, "I don't think the Tylenol would help anyway."
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png

Konatsu smiled and nodded. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could she found herself nearly tripping over her own shoe. Her steps were weird for a second as she recovered. If it wasn’t for her more energetic personality it would be very clear to see just how sleep deprived she was. She grumbled inwardly but quickly returned to her past thought.
“Where are you headed? Somewhere fun?” She asked.

Konatsu smiled and nodded. She opened her mouth to say something but before she could she found herself nearly tripping over her own shoe. Her steps were weird for a second as she recovered. If it wasn’t for her more energetic personality it would be very clear to see just how sleep deprived she was. She grumbled inwardly but quickly returned to her past thought.
“Where are you headed? Somewhere fun?” She asked.
WAz2qkfx_o.gif
rG07EJKU_o.gifSSTyPktG_o.gifnDeaQokc_o.pngbcyASt99_o.pngorDOQcG6_o.pngH8kIZZBr_o.png
Lucas

He had no idea where Ben was.

Hissing between his teeth, Lucas stalked the area he'd left his brother. He'd just went into the pub for a few minutes- where could he have gone in that amount of time?

He was already in a bad mood enough, his hand stinging slightly from punching some bristly freak across the face after catching them being a creep. Some kind of irritant must've been on those odd, hair-like spines. That in mind, he willed his blood to flow through the skin there, cleaning it and destroying any foreign particles.

It was a bit easier to focus now and he walked into an alley, breaking into a run and scaling the building in a matter of seconds. A height advantage would do him good. It'd help Lucas to see where Ben was at.

Ben

Ben had definitely gotten lost. He wasn't sure where Lucas was or how to get back but wasn't all that worried. They'd only gotten separated a few times but Lucas always managed to find him. And sure, Ben could probably find Lucas faster but that would mean transforming. It was only a last resort.

He had traded a bit of money for street food he had no name for and was enjoying it after clambering onto a nearby wall, chowing away happily.
Lucas

He had no idea where Ben was.

Hissing between his teeth, Lucas stalked the area he'd left his brother. He'd just went into the pub for a few minutes- where could he have gone in that amount of time?

He was already in a bad mood enough, his hand stinging slightly from punching some bristly freak across the face after catching them being a creep. Some kind of irritant must've been on those odd, hair-like spines. That in mind, he willed his blood to flow through the skin there, cleaning it and destroying any foreign particles.

It was a bit easier to focus now and he walked into an alley, breaking into a run and scaling the building in a matter of seconds. A height advantage would do him good. It'd help Lucas to see where Ben was at.

Ben

Ben had definitely gotten lost. He wasn't sure where Lucas was or how to get back but wasn't all that worried. They'd only gotten separated a few times but Lucas always managed to find him. And sure, Ben could probably find Lucas faster but that would mean transforming. It was only a last resort.

He had traded a bit of money for street food he had no name for and was enjoying it after clambering onto a nearby wall, chowing away happily.
......... kZ9N8Vv.gif ........................................................................................
J5o6DRZ.gif
Anzu Ayaka
Interactions: Allen, Jay, storegoers
"Mmm well, even if it's not useful at first, you could learn to use it in some way," Anzu said, "Watching for and exploiting someone's weakness is the basics of fighting, so it's good to be prepared." The girl then shrugged a bit, "Nah I mean… they'll probably be using someone as bait since they have a good way to incapacitate you when you take the bait. Though I guess it depends on the person, some people are just dumb, but you've gotta watch out in case they're not haha!" Anzu laughed despite the grim topic.

"I think it's kinda creepier if he uses it to calm someone down," She said. After all, in a battle situation, a slowed reaction or a temporary lapse could easily result in death, "But it does sound cool! It seems like it'd be good training with that intimidation thing." She didn't seem like she was really registering that calling something creepy wasn't usually a compliment. The black haired girl yawned, checking her phone once idly. She then lit up.

"Oh, finally!" Anzu said, "Meeting time. Maybe we'll actually get something to do!"
Anzu Ayaka
Interactions: Allen, Jay, storegoers
"Mmm well, even if it's not useful at first, you could learn to use it in some way," Anzu said, "Watching for and exploiting someone's weakness is the basics of fighting, so it's good to be prepared." The girl then shrugged a bit, "Nah I mean… they'll probably be using someone as bait since they have a good way to incapacitate you when you take the bait. Though I guess it depends on the person, some people are just dumb, but you've gotta watch out in case they're not haha!" Anzu laughed despite the grim topic.

"I think it's kinda creepier if he uses it to calm someone down," She said. After all, in a battle situation, a slowed reaction or a temporary lapse could easily result in death, "But it does sound cool! It seems like it'd be good training with that intimidation thing." She didn't seem like she was really registering that calling something creepy wasn't usually a compliment. The black haired girl yawned, checking her phone once idly. She then lit up.

"Oh, finally!" Anzu said, "Meeting time. Maybe we'll actually get something to do!"
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Eli Moore | At an old playground | Interactions: Open (ping if u interact :3)

Eli smiled nostalgically as he walked up to the old, slightly overgrown, playground. He wandered over to the old, creaky swing set and sat down, kicking off and snickering at its loud protests. He yawned tiredly and turned to stick his tongue out playfully at one of the flickering horse-like silhouettes in the corner of his vision.
"Ebony, leave me alone, I'm having outside time!"

He grinned at the mix of emotions in the back of his head that belonged to the Mare, specifically the mix that he'd realized was her way of fondly rolling her eyes at him. He knew he probably looked crazy, talking to the currently incorporeal Mares, but he didn't mind. He kicked off the ground again, ignoring the screeching of the swing's chains.
Eli Moore | At an old playground | Interactions: Open (ping if u interact :3)

Eli smiled nostalgically as he walked up to the old, slightly overgrown, playground. He wandered over to the old, creaky swing set and sat down, kicking off and snickering at its loud protests. He yawned tiredly and turned to stick his tongue out playfully at one of the flickering horse-like silhouettes in the corner of his vision.
"Ebony, leave me alone, I'm having outside time!"

He grinned at the mix of emotions in the back of his head that belonged to the Mare, specifically the mix that he'd realized was her way of fondly rolling her eyes at him. He knew he probably looked crazy, talking to the currently incorporeal Mares, but he didn't mind. He kicked off the ground again, ignoring the screeching of the swing's chains.
f945950b7236c8c1a297b41b1c29dd33e37bc920.png
Meow :3
Terra/Terran/Beetle
They/she
FR +3
39ceff8fd43b52dff508a61880cc9ab871ab6c87.png
Allen
Interaction : Anzu, Jay, others in the store

"Well, they are kind of basic stuff so, maby ? Reflexively picking up people can have some use i guess. It's just a matter of time until i get the option to add somthing else to the rooster, already i can say restricting me isnt all that easy so eather way they would be dumb to try that." He realy didnt liked to brag but between the kelpie's water illusions, the paranoia effect that the cadejo gave off pasively, the long range attack of the Stymphalian Bird and the Carcolh paralysing slime even incapacited he had some choices of retaliation. Granted they could be countered, but he woudnt go down that easily, he already had learn how the beasts fought from first hand experience so he would give anyone trying that nasty trick a taste of what fighting a monster realy feel like. He shuckle as Jay added to the discution. "As you should, anyone doing that deserve to suffer. If ya cant deal with them for some raison just take the kid and run, with a bit of luck a pro is going to notice and do the clean up." It wasnt every day he aproved of someone, a rendom stranger at that, but the guy seemed alright.

"Could be a nice way to de-escalate a bad situation, or to take control of it. Gotta admit i am with Anzu on this, they could be a realy good training partner. It's not a creepy power tho, it's just different." He corrected the last part while eyeing the young girl, he wasnt dumb tho he had understood that she didnt ment it negatively, still, it wasnt a nice way to say it.

It took a while for his phone to finaly catch up and receave the notification, not that it was surprising it was realy just an old thing that he woudnt wory about accidentaly breaking but it also ment it was slow. "Um ? Yea... look like it... I could probably fly there preaty fast but the razor bird isnt exactly safe to be around, eh, there is no rush i'll just go on foot."
Allen
Interaction : Anzu, Jay, others in the store

"Well, they are kind of basic stuff so, maby ? Reflexively picking up people can have some use i guess. It's just a matter of time until i get the option to add somthing else to the rooster, already i can say restricting me isnt all that easy so eather way they would be dumb to try that." He realy didnt liked to brag but between the kelpie's water illusions, the paranoia effect that the cadejo gave off pasively, the long range attack of the Stymphalian Bird and the Carcolh paralysing slime even incapacited he had some choices of retaliation. Granted they could be countered, but he woudnt go down that easily, he already had learn how the beasts fought from first hand experience so he would give anyone trying that nasty trick a taste of what fighting a monster realy feel like. He shuckle as Jay added to the discution. "As you should, anyone doing that deserve to suffer. If ya cant deal with them for some raison just take the kid and run, with a bit of luck a pro is going to notice and do the clean up." It wasnt every day he aproved of someone, a rendom stranger at that, but the guy seemed alright.

"Could be a nice way to de-escalate a bad situation, or to take control of it. Gotta admit i am with Anzu on this, they could be a realy good training partner. It's not a creepy power tho, it's just different." He corrected the last part while eyeing the young girl, he wasnt dumb tho he had understood that she didnt ment it negatively, still, it wasnt a nice way to say it.

It took a while for his phone to finaly catch up and receave the notification, not that it was surprising it was realy just an old thing that he woudnt wory about accidentaly breaking but it also ment it was slow. "Um ? Yea... look like it... I could probably fly there preaty fast but the razor bird isnt exactly safe to be around, eh, there is no rush i'll just go on foot."
axVjdwkm.png
Keiran & Sarah
_________

They were walking along the sidewalk, when Keiran stopped for a second and sniffed the air a bit as he thought,
What the hell? That smells like something I can eat… But also off in some way…
He stared down an alley while trying to figure out what was going on.

“Is everything alright? Did someone get hurt?”
Sarah asked, concern evident in her voice.

Keiran shook his head as he replied,
“I’m not sure. I can smell blood, but something about it is off like it’s being masked by something else… Or maybe it’s some weird blood based power. Those have a habit of disagreeing with me unrelated to my narrow preferences.”

Sarah carefully put her hand on Keiran’s arm as she thought,
Sh-t… That sounds rather uncomfortable… If I’m picking up on the implication.
She then said,
“Well… Unless you see anyone that I’m not there’s not much either of us can really do.”

Keiran shook his head a bit and took Sarah’s hand as he replied,
“Sh-t sorry, got distracted with the idea of eating… Anyways, let's keep going.”

They then started walking again like everything was fine and normal.
Jay Locke
Interactions: Anzu, Allen
_________

Jay cracked a grin when he heard the pair of consecutive phone pings and replied,
“Oh you two are with them? In that case feel absolutely free to tell Keiran and Sarah that Jay says hi… Hard to miss since Keiran’s a tall guy that constantly dresses like he’s an office worker and Sarah’s on the shorter side but is likely with him.”
The way he spoke made it sound like he wasn’t actually a member of the vigil yet but respected the secrecy and clearly knew it existed.

He started to walk towards the cash register of the store as he had no intentions of stealing. And added,
“Oddly enough, one of the most dangerous aspects of Keiran’s power is hidden by inducing pleasure so there’s that.”
Keiran & Sarah
_________

They were walking along the sidewalk, when Keiran stopped for a second and sniffed the air a bit as he thought,
What the hell? That smells like something I can eat… But also off in some way…
He stared down an alley while trying to figure out what was going on.

“Is everything alright? Did someone get hurt?”
Sarah asked, concern evident in her voice.

Keiran shook his head as he replied,
“I’m not sure. I can smell blood, but something about it is off like it’s being masked by something else… Or maybe it’s some weird blood based power. Those have a habit of disagreeing with me unrelated to my narrow preferences.”

Sarah carefully put her hand on Keiran’s arm as she thought,
Sh-t… That sounds rather uncomfortable… If I’m picking up on the implication.
She then said,
“Well… Unless you see anyone that I’m not there’s not much either of us can really do.”

Keiran shook his head a bit and took Sarah’s hand as he replied,
“Sh-t sorry, got distracted with the idea of eating… Anyways, let's keep going.”

They then started walking again like everything was fine and normal.
Jay Locke
Interactions: Anzu, Allen
_________

Jay cracked a grin when he heard the pair of consecutive phone pings and replied,
“Oh you two are with them? In that case feel absolutely free to tell Keiran and Sarah that Jay says hi… Hard to miss since Keiran’s a tall guy that constantly dresses like he’s an office worker and Sarah’s on the shorter side but is likely with him.”
The way he spoke made it sound like he wasn’t actually a member of the vigil yet but respected the secrecy and clearly knew it existed.

He started to walk towards the cash register of the store as he had no intentions of stealing. And added,
“Oddly enough, one of the most dangerous aspects of Keiran’s power is hidden by inducing pleasure so there’s that.”
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12