Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forsaken Revolt IC (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Clarabell Vendeer

Clarabelle had been thinking about what had happened today as she walked when suddenly the thought of food suddenly left her mind as a girl walked past her. Being observant and knowing weird **** can happen she flinched and took a second look. She pulled an earbud out wondering why suddenly their seemed to be an empty space where she had been thinking. Suddenly her interest perked she continued down the street in the direction she had been going before ducking into an alleyway and activating her ability. One moment she was there the next she was gone. Now to find out what just happened… perhaps I’m being paranoid but still. Better to be safe than sorry. Clara thought.
Clarabell Vendeer

Clarabelle had been thinking about what had happened today as she walked when suddenly the thought of food suddenly left her mind as a girl walked past her. Being observant and knowing weird **** can happen she flinched and took a second look. She pulled an earbud out wondering why suddenly their seemed to be an empty space where she had been thinking. Suddenly her interest perked she continued down the street in the direction she had been going before ducking into an alleyway and activating her ability. One moment she was there the next she was gone. Now to find out what just happened… perhaps I’m being paranoid but still. Better to be safe than sorry. Clara thought.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Allen
Interaction : Logan, Anzu Ayaka

With how loud she was, it woudnt have been that difficult for him to avoid the attack, sure he could have let her land her kick and the guy probably would have been fine and all but hey, he did take the job to protect civilian no matter how angry they made him. So with a deep, anoyed sigh, he let his body shift from human to his most defencive form, at least this way it woudnt hurt too bad, the thing didnt even had bones to damage. The large shell of the Carcolh made a thick wall between the girl and the man as it's draconic eyes casted a harsh glare at the anoyance. "Do you ever think before you act, puppy ?"
Allen
Interaction : Logan, Anzu Ayaka

With how loud she was, it woudnt have been that difficult for him to avoid the attack, sure he could have let her land her kick and the guy probably would have been fine and all but hey, he did take the job to protect civilian no matter how angry they made him. So with a deep, anoyed sigh, he let his body shift from human to his most defencive form, at least this way it woudnt hurt too bad, the thing didnt even had bones to damage. The large shell of the Carcolh made a thick wall between the girl and the man as it's draconic eyes casted a harsh glare at the anoyance. "Do you ever think before you act, puppy ?"
axVjdwkm.png
Sarah Phoenix
Interactions: Veronica
_________

She looked over when she heard the service bell ring and sighed loudly as she walked over from across the hall and said,
“Did Becky leave early again? I told her to stay until the sun went down…”
Sarah shook her head a bit as she looked at the other girl and continued,
“Anyways, hi I’m Sarah. I don’t technically work here but umm… I’m engaged to the cadaver that manages this place. And he’ll be awake here soon enough as umm… Even if I could probably guess his passwords I wouldn’t know what to do and knowing me I’d manage to break the system.”
Despite the fact she said ‘cadaver’ it was in the most loving way possible.

Sarah placed her mail on the desk, only really doing it because she knew Keiran wouldn’t care even if he saw her doing it. She then added,
“But umm… I-Is there anything else I can help you with for the like twenty minutes we have until Keiran is up and can just help you himself?”
Jay Locke
Interactions: Open; Mentions Allen, Anzu, and Logan
_________

Jay saw a guy turn into a snail dragon thing after the disheveled metal man accidentally bumped him and then a feisty girl just jumped in to start something about ten feet ahead.
How about no to all that? The store is like across the street soooo…
He gauged the distance between himself and the other sidewalk, backing up a bit to get a running start. Electricity crackled slightly around his legs as he took off running and really juiced his muscles with it right before he jumped across the street, wishing he’d been listening to a Mario track just for the joke as he landed with a bit of a skid on the other side. From there he just carried on with his jog, entering the store like nothing happened.
Sarah Phoenix
Interactions: Veronica
_________

She looked over when she heard the service bell ring and sighed loudly as she walked over from across the hall and said,
“Did Becky leave early again? I told her to stay until the sun went down…”
Sarah shook her head a bit as she looked at the other girl and continued,
“Anyways, hi I’m Sarah. I don’t technically work here but umm… I’m engaged to the cadaver that manages this place. And he’ll be awake here soon enough as umm… Even if I could probably guess his passwords I wouldn’t know what to do and knowing me I’d manage to break the system.”
Despite the fact she said ‘cadaver’ it was in the most loving way possible.

Sarah placed her mail on the desk, only really doing it because she knew Keiran wouldn’t care even if he saw her doing it. She then added,
“But umm… I-Is there anything else I can help you with for the like twenty minutes we have until Keiran is up and can just help you himself?”
Jay Locke
Interactions: Open; Mentions Allen, Anzu, and Logan
_________

Jay saw a guy turn into a snail dragon thing after the disheveled metal man accidentally bumped him and then a feisty girl just jumped in to start something about ten feet ahead.
How about no to all that? The store is like across the street soooo…
He gauged the distance between himself and the other sidewalk, backing up a bit to get a running start. Electricity crackled slightly around his legs as he took off running and really juiced his muscles with it right before he jumped across the street, wishing he’d been listening to a Mario track just for the joke as he landed with a bit of a skid on the other side. From there he just carried on with his jog, entering the store like nothing happened.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Kurage
Interactions: Clara
Kurage looked back for just a second as Clara did a double take, then continued on. It would've almost looked like she hadn't noticed, if it wasn't for the fact that her pace was slightly faster than before. It wasn't exactly panicked, but definitely not relaxed either. She kept focused and forced herself to not glance back again and just continue walking. Her tendrils brushed past a few passersby, skimming a few memories as she did until she came up against the entrance of the red light district.

At this point it was only starting to become night, so there weren't really any drunkards just out and about. Kurage stepped a bit more to the sidelines, making her presence small so that most people would simply overlook her. She observed the people coming and going, she knew there wouldn't be any easy targets so quickly, but she could at least scout out people who seemed like heavy drinkers. She'd forgotten about Clara for now, her attention more focused on the people arriving at the red light district.

((I'll post for Anzu after Logan probably))
Kurage
Kurage looked back for just a second as Clara did a double take, then continued on. It would've almost looked like she hadn't noticed, if it wasn't for the fact that her pace was slightly faster than before. It wasn't exactly panicked, but definitely not relaxed either. She kept focused and forced herself to not glance back again and just continue walking. Her tendrils brushed past a few passersby, skimming a few memories as she did until she came up against the entrance of the red light district.

At this point it was only starting to become night, so there weren't really any drunkards just out and about. Kurage stepped a bit more to the sidelines, making her presence small so that most people would simply overlook her. She observed the people coming and going, she knew there wouldn't be any easy targets so quickly, but she could at least scout out people who seemed like heavy drinkers. She'd forgotten about Clara for now, her attention more focused on the people arriving at the red light district.

((I'll post for Anzu after Logan probably))
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Veronica

Val watched the girl walk it to at least attempt to help her. "Um I am Veronica but you can call me Val if you like" She said as she gave a smile. Cadaver... what the heck could she be taking about, she doubted her to-be is a dead body, then again she has heard of crazier people. she was not going to just walk out though. Though if she ended up on soem cannibals plate she woud be ******. She looked down at the computer. "Um maybe you couldn't really help with that but I do have a few question. I am sort of new here, hence me coming here. What is it like here? Is this place at least nice as I heard?' She asked. She was actually somewhat relieved that Sarah didn't instantly stare at her appendages. Though it sort of worried her for the company that is kept there.
Veronica

Val watched the girl walk it to at least attempt to help her. "Um I am Veronica but you can call me Val if you like" She said as she gave a smile. Cadaver... what the heck could she be taking about, she doubted her to-be is a dead body, then again she has heard of crazier people. she was not going to just walk out though. Though if she ended up on soem cannibals plate she woud be ******. She looked down at the computer. "Um maybe you couldn't really help with that but I do have a few question. I am sort of new here, hence me coming here. What is it like here? Is this place at least nice as I heard?' She asked. She was actually somewhat relieved that Sarah didn't instantly stare at her appendages. Though it sort of worried her for the company that is kept there.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Logan, Interactions: Allen, Anzu

Logan startled when the man snapped at him. "Jesus f*cking christ, dude, cool your jets. Nobody was trying to run into your edgy *ss-"

Annnnd someone's foot was flying at him. Logan jumped out of the way, into the street, and nearly got....lightly nudged by a car. The driver honked at them and probably threw a few swears at him before continuing on their way. Logan looked back at the highly aggressive man and girl, the former of which had been kicked by the latter. "For f*cks' sake, let me say yes or no first! Godd*amn." Logan stepped back onto the sidewalk, edging around both them with a sharp glare. "Also, dude, what the f*ck, 'puppy'? That's h*lla creepy."
Logan, Interactions: Allen, Anzu

Logan startled when the man snapped at him. "Jesus f*cking christ, dude, cool your jets. Nobody was trying to run into your edgy *ss-"

Annnnd someone's foot was flying at him. Logan jumped out of the way, into the street, and nearly got....lightly nudged by a car. The driver honked at them and probably threw a few swears at him before continuing on their way. Logan looked back at the highly aggressive man and girl, the former of which had been kicked by the latter. "For f*cks' sake, let me say yes or no first! Godd*amn." Logan stepped back onto the sidewalk, edging around both them with a sharp glare. "Also, dude, what the f*ck, 'puppy'? That's h*lla creepy."
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: Open/mentions Jay
Store

As Kota was getting away from the entrance they heard some crackling and turned to look at the door. She saw a guy walk in, he looked decent. Looked like he was out exercising. 'His meta power must have to do with speed or something.' They thought to themselves as they turned away from the man and went towards the bread aisle. Hmm, maybe there will be garlic bread they could grab.
Dakota
Ragdoll
interactions: Open/mentions Jay
Store

As Kota was getting away from the entrance they heard some crackling and turned to look at the door. She saw a guy walk in, he looked decent. Looked like he was out exercising. 'His meta power must have to do with speed or something.' They thought to themselves as they turned away from the man and went towards the bread aisle. Hmm, maybe there will be garlic bread they could grab.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Clarabelle Vendeer

Clara followed after this mysterious person trying to remember what she had been thinking about last. It wasn’t long before she followed this girl to the red light district and Clara became more curious. Why on earth would someone travel out here unless to get drunk.

(Been a while since I’ve watched MHA so I’m a bit rusty on the facts. Correct me if I get anything wrong. Also are Kurage’s tendrils visible?)
Clarabelle Vendeer

Clara followed after this mysterious person trying to remember what she had been thinking about last. It wasn’t long before she followed this girl to the red light district and Clara became more curious. Why on earth would someone travel out here unless to get drunk.

(Been a while since I’ve watched MHA so I’m a bit rusty on the facts. Correct me if I get anything wrong. Also are Kurage’s tendrils visible?)
74428082_350.png
Kurage
Kurage paused, there were about three people she'd keep in mind for now. One of them was a drunkard she'd seen before and knew wouldn't get overly violent or anything. He'd also been complaining of a headache and nausea, which she'd bought some medicine for. She was pretty sure these kinds of medicine you weren't supposed to take until after all the alcohol got out of your system though. She paused, taking the medicine out and looking over the labels for a moment. In any case, she knew he was a safe target.

She wasn't exactly sure about the others, but they definitely seemed like serial alcoholics. Kurage then perked up a bit, having noticed she was being watched now that she'd stopped observing. She looked around, more alert but not really seeing anyone. She stiffened a bit, then shook her head and forced herself to relax, she'd look more suspicious if she was all tense.

((Kurage's tendrils are visible, they usually kinda blend in, but under observation it's pretty easy to tell something weird's going on))
Anzu Ayaka
Interactions: Allen, Logan
Anzu switched her stance at the last second and planted both her feet onto Allen's shell armor instead. She kicked off, flipping and landing, then bouncing back up into a standing position. Her tail swished behind her excitedly as she grinned, or maybe smirked, at Allen, not at all deterred by his glare.

"Hey now, I wasn't the one picking the fight this time," She said, brushing herself off and acting as if it wasn't her fault. It was rare that she wasn't the cause of a fight, he had to give her that. Anzu then tilted her head at Logan, shrugging, "Aw it was just a little greeting. If I really wanted to do anything, I would've used my meta powers."

Her eyes flickered to the car driver and she seemed about ready to punch them had they not driven away. She pouted for a second before she returned to the conversation at hand. The dark haired girl seemed to not even have registered being called 'puppy' earlier, though whether that was because she wasn't paying attention or ignoring it was unclear. Anzu wasn't really interested in that topic, instead…

"Well, is it a yes or a no?" She asked Logan.
Kurage
Kurage paused, there were about three people she'd keep in mind for now. One of them was a drunkard she'd seen before and knew wouldn't get overly violent or anything. He'd also been complaining of a headache and nausea, which she'd bought some medicine for. She was pretty sure these kinds of medicine you weren't supposed to take until after all the alcohol got out of your system though. She paused, taking the medicine out and looking over the labels for a moment. In any case, she knew he was a safe target.

She wasn't exactly sure about the others, but they definitely seemed like serial alcoholics. Kurage then perked up a bit, having noticed she was being watched now that she'd stopped observing. She looked around, more alert but not really seeing anyone. She stiffened a bit, then shook her head and forced herself to relax, she'd look more suspicious if she was all tense.

((Kurage's tendrils are visible, they usually kinda blend in, but under observation it's pretty easy to tell something weird's going on))
Anzu Ayaka
Interactions: Allen, Logan
Anzu switched her stance at the last second and planted both her feet onto Allen's shell armor instead. She kicked off, flipping and landing, then bouncing back up into a standing position. Her tail swished behind her excitedly as she grinned, or maybe smirked, at Allen, not at all deterred by his glare.

"Hey now, I wasn't the one picking the fight this time," She said, brushing herself off and acting as if it wasn't her fault. It was rare that she wasn't the cause of a fight, he had to give her that. Anzu then tilted her head at Logan, shrugging, "Aw it was just a little greeting. If I really wanted to do anything, I would've used my meta powers."

Her eyes flickered to the car driver and she seemed about ready to punch them had they not driven away. She pouted for a second before she returned to the conversation at hand. The dark haired girl seemed to not even have registered being called 'puppy' earlier, though whether that was because she wasn't paying attention or ignoring it was unclear. Anzu wasn't really interested in that topic, instead…

"Well, is it a yes or a no?" She asked Logan.
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
Clarabelle Vendeer

Clara wasn’t far behind Kurage watching this girl curiously. Her actions were misleading from the tendrils reaching out and taking what Clara wasn’t sure from those who walked by and then pulling medicine out of her pocket. Clara was trying to piece the puzzle together as she watched Kurage spin around searching for her. Clara smirked, even as the sun set she was harder to see under the lamp light. She only really glowed when it was dark and it was visible. Continuing to follow the girl Clara made mental note of where she was and noticing how the girl had her eyes on drunkards that passed. She had to figure out what the girl was up too before she could intervene.
Clarabelle Vendeer

Clara wasn’t far behind Kurage watching this girl curiously. Her actions were misleading from the tendrils reaching out and taking what Clara wasn’t sure from those who walked by and then pulling medicine out of her pocket. Clara was trying to piece the puzzle together as she watched Kurage spin around searching for her. Clara smirked, even as the sun set she was harder to see under the lamp light. She only really glowed when it was dark and it was visible. Continuing to follow the girl Clara made mental note of where she was and noticing how the girl had her eyes on drunkards that passed. She had to figure out what the girl was up too before she could intervene.
74428082_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12